Welcome to Gaia! ::

Counter (since 3.14.2010)

+1 1 100.0% [ 142 ]
Total Votes:[ 142 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 62 63 64 > >>

Interstellar Streaker

User Image

This shop has been closed for over a year and I have not been on Gaia for almost as long. -___-

How much would you be willing to pay for my thread layouts?

I am simply curious if people like my stuff still! Here are example of what I'm talking about:
Coded Threads (Completed):

Please post possible prices c:

Interstellar Streaker

User ImageUser Image
                                    User Image
                                    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yo!
                                    It seems you've stumbled upon Duhlicious, my little graphics shop. Yes, it's also my username. xD I do thread layouts, banners and post deco. I'm extremely creative and I love playing around with photoshop, discovering new looks and stuff. Every graphic in this thread was created by me, do not re-post it. Please read the rules before you do anything else! Have a duhliciously amazing day!

A bit about me
                                    I'm a highschool student and I hate it. >.> I've been playing around with graphics since I was in my mother's womb. (Paint, ftw) Ummm....I have a pet snake and I love playing xbox, so I'm a little "rare" for a chick. I love roleplaying, but I decided opening this shop was more important--I'd be practicing for my future career of graphic design, no?
                                    Haha! Suck on this, I got hired by a graphic design company. Woot!

Why did you open this shop?
                                    Winged anklets! They've been my dream for three years. I've never opened up a shop, besides some free lancer art work. (Yes, I can also draw.) So instead of opening up an art shop I opened up something I actually enjoy doing and can do fairly quickly: GRAPHICS shop. Anyways, big tips are always loved and inspire more effort, going towards my goal of the anklets. Perhaps I can reach this goal in a year or so? : D

User Image
                                    Follow the Gaian T.O.S.
                                    NO flaming, trolling, advertising, scamming, spamming, and the sorts.
                                    Images you want me to use must be provided. If you do not own them, you must provide me proof of permission from the owner. NO COPYRIGHTED IMAGES. [info here]
                                    My artwork may NOT be altered, but it can be re-posted.
                                    Do not quote the first page.
                                    Orders must be posted here.
                                    When your order has been accepted I will quote it and say "order taken." You must then send me the trade, and it is only then that I will begin working on your order.
                                    If you ever cancel the trade I will automatically stop working and NEVER take orders from you again. There is also a probability I will sell you order as a pre-made.
                                    No refunds. D:< Don't like my art, don't order!
                                    If I make a mistake please pm me.
                                    IMPORTANT NOTE: Save all the artwork I give you on your own computer/server. (ex. Photobucket.) I will not be held responsible if it is deleted off my server.
                                    Bumping and chatting are loved and welcomed!
                                    Donations are LOVED
                                    Past costumers who direct a friend who orders something will get a free small username decoration(:

User Image
                                    7.30.2010 » Reopening thread!
                                    3.26.2010 » Closing thread.
                                    3.14.2010 » Opened thread!
                                    3.13.2010 » Begun making thread.
                                    welcome || services || examples || ordering || costumers || affiliates || credits

Interstellar Streaker

User ImageUser Image
                                    User Image
                                    Want a pre-made? Look here!Thread layouts, you could say, are my best subject. xD I'm very good at coding and combining matching banners. Usually people look at your thread and judge it by not only the design, but by the organization and coding. However, coding is (pardon my french) a pain in the arse. So if you want me to code, I would prefer it if you told me exactly what you want to see. For the main part I will just add some cool symbols, sizing, and colors.
                                    Baby Combo 25,000User Image ★★★★
                                    Included 88 x 31 and 200 x 40 buttons.
                                    Main banner; Large graphic at the start of the thread.
                                    8 Text headers; Top of each post. [pure text with limited decorations.]
                                    Section dividers; To divide a section within a post/ May be used as a footer.
                                    Last person in slots line.
                                    Sub sections; to divide a sections within a post but with a title instead of divider.
                                    Intermediate Pack 35,000User Image ★★★★★
                                    12 Decorative headers; Top of each post. [text and many decorations]
                                    Line: In front of baby combo costumers.
                                    Sub sections; to divide a sections within a post but with a title instead of divider.
                                    Mega Blast 50,000User Image ★★★★★
                                    Unlimited decorative headers; Top of each post. [extremely epic decorations with text]
                                    Line: in front of everyone besides other mega blasts.

User Image
                                    Buttons, main thread banner, siggy ad, almost any kind of graphic. I've been doing these longer because I loved editing my roleplaying piccys. Want me to do something that is not listed here? PM ME! There are no special packs or different qualities since I can't really "be lazy" on these.

Big Banner ➸ 7,000 - 10,000 Pretty much a really cool graphic to start off your thread or just a really big graphic. (over 500x500)
                                    Button ➸ 3,000 - 5,000 A 88 x 31 and 200 x 40 button.
                                    Simple Banner ➸ 5,000 - 7,000 Can be used to advertise for a thread/event/anything really. Also can be used to decorate your username. This is the 'universal' banner.
                                    Bump design ➸ 3,000 - 5,000 For all you bump loving whores.
                                    Post flob WITHOUT coding ➸ 3,000 - 10,000 This is pretty much just an edited picture of a character. This is the one that I will be really strict with having permission from the artist/photographer. Don't send me a picture of Naruto and say you got permission from Kishimoto Masashi...I'll know you're lying.

User Image
                                    My all time favorite! You MUST have all the images/icons/whatever that I will use WITH permission, unless you are the owner. I have two different types of post decos.
                                    Basic image ➸ 3,000 - 5,000 I will not touch your images, and all I will do is make a good code. Therefore you do not need to give me permission for the art since I will not be touching it.
                                    Edited image ➸ 5,000 - 7,000 I will edit your images. Therefore I do need permission and proof of authorization.
                                    No image/decorative ➸ 7,000 - 11,000 See the 'SERVICES' banner on the top left of this post? That's a decorative post deco, like a header. This will not have any images, only writing and textures. (Like SERVICES.)

welcome || services || examples || ordering || costumers || affiliates || credits

Interstellar Streaker

User ImageUser Image

Interstellar Streaker

User ImageUser Image
                                    User Image
                                    This site is great for picking out colors!

Okay, this is actually a very simple procedure, so don't make it complicated for me or yourself.
                                    (If you want me to PM the order to you, say it in the "Specifics" )
                                    1. Fill out the form [see codes below].
                                    2. Post your form on this thread.
                                    3. Wait until I quote your post and say "Order Accepted."
                                    4. Offer me a trade when the step above has been fulfilled.
                                    5. I will offer the trade back. (Don't accept it yet!)
                                    6. Wait until your order is done.
                                    7.When I finish with your order, I will post the links HERE and I will accept the trade.
                                    8. When you see that I have accepted the trade, you accept the trade.
                                    9. After you have paid me you may come back here to find your "PICK - UP"
                                    10. Each order has to be in a different post for it to be fair! (Unless it's a special request.)

User Image

1. Sarah3ddepp // Profile coding
                                    2. RKspeedy // Post Deco PSD
                                    3. CLOSED FOR NOW.
                                    4. CLOSED FOR NOW.

User Image
                                    Pre made thread layout:
                                    [size=18][align=center]❝ ι'∂ ℓιкє тσ σя∂єя α [b]ρяє-мα∂є тняєα∂ ℓαуσυт[/b]! ❞[/align][/size]
                                    [size=10]
                                    [color=#dc5000]◆[/color][color=#b4dc00]◆[/color][color=#008cdc]◆[/color]﹥ 「[color=darkgray]υѕєяиαмє[/color] 」﹤[list][list][list]
                                    Who am I getting paid by? [/list][/list][/list]

[color=#dc5000]◆[/color][color=#b4dc00]◆[/color][color=#008cdc]◆[/color] ﹥ 「[color=darkgray]ρяє-мα∂є иαмє[/color]」﹤[list][list][list]
                                    What's the name of the pre-made?[/list][/list][/list]

[color=#dc5000]◆[/color][color=#b4dc00]◆[/color][color=#008cdc]◆[/color] ﹥ 「[color=darkgray]тняєα∂ туρє[/color] 」﹤[list][list][list]
                                    Write it here! Roleplay, charity, quest, art contest, art auction, mini shop, etc.[/list][/list][/list]

[color=#dc5000]◆[/color][color=#b4dc00]◆[/color][color=#008cdc]◆[/color] ﹥ 「[color=darkgray]мαιи вαииєя[/color] 」﹤[list][list][list]
                                    Title of the main banner?[/list][/list][/list]

[color=#dc5000]◆[/color][color=#b4dc00]◆[/color][color=#008cdc]◆[/color] ﹥ 「[color=darkgray]нєα∂єяs[/color] 」﹤[list][list][list]
                                    All the titles of the headers?[/list][/list][/list]

[color=#dc5000]◆[/color][color=#b4dc00]◆[/color][color=#008cdc]◆[/color] ﹥ 「[color=darkgray]ѕυв-ѕєcтισи[/color] 」﹤[list][list][list]
                                    Titles?[/list][/list][/list]

[color=#dc5000]◆[/color][color=#b4dc00]◆[/color][color=#008cdc]◆[/color] ﹥ 「[color=darkgray]cσ∂ιиg[/color]」﹤[list][list][list]
                                    ADD 7k to total. y / n, describe & give colors.[/list][/list][/list]

[color=#dc5000]◆[/color][color=#b4dc00]◆[/color][color=#008cdc]◆[/color] ﹥ 「[color=darkgray]ρяιcє[/color]」﹤[list][list][list]
                                    What is the price for this type of layout?[/list][/list][/list]

[color=#dc5000]◆[/color][color=#b4dc00]◆[/color][color=#008cdc]◆[/color] ﹥ 「[color=darkgray]тιρ[/color]」﹤[list][list][list]
                                    Use this this to bribe me into making you this order. You MAY use items.[/list][/list][/list]

[color=#dc5000]◆[/color][color=#b4dc00]◆[/color][color=#008cdc]◆[/color] ﹥ 「[color=darkgray]тσтαℓ[/color] 」﹤[list][list][list]
                                    Price + tip = ?[/list][/list][/list]
                                    [/size]

Custom thread layout:

[size=18][align=center]❝ ι'∂ ℓιкє тσ σя∂єя α [b]cυѕтσм тняєα∂ ℓαуσυт[/b]! ❞[/align][/size]
                                    [size=10]
                                    [color=#dc5000]◆[/color][color=#b4dc00]◆[/color][color=#008cdc]◆[/color]﹥ 「[color=darkgray]υѕєяиαмє[/color] 」﹤[list][list][list]

[color=#dc5000]◆[/color][color=#b4dc00]◆[/color][color=#008cdc]◆[/color] ﹥ 「[color=darkgray]ℓαуσυт туρє[/color]」﹤[list][list][list]
                                    Baby, intermediate, or megablast?[/list][/list][/list]

[color=#dc5000]◆[/color][color=#b4dc00]◆[/color][color=#008cdc]◆[/color] ﹥ 「[color=darkgray]тняєα∂ туρє[/color] 」﹤[list][list][list]
                                    Write it here! Roleplay, charity, quest, art contest, art auction, mini shop, etc.[/list][/list][/list]

[color=#dc5000]◆[/color][color=#b4dc00]◆[/color][color=#008cdc]◆[/color] ﹥ 「[color=darkgray]мαтєяιαℓѕ[/color] 」﹤[list][list][list]
                                    Colors, images, proof of owner authorization, describe where to put these.[/list][/list][/list]

[color=#dc5000]◆[/color][color=#b4dc00]◆[/color][color=#008cdc]◆[/color] ﹥ 「[color=darkgray]мαιи вαииєя[/color] 」﹤[list][list][list]
                                    Title, size, theme, description, etc.[/list][/list][/list]

[color=#dc5000]◆[/color][color=#b4dc00]◆[/color][color=#008cdc]◆[/color] ﹥ 「[color=darkgray]ѕєcтισи ∂ινι∂єя[/color] 」﹤[list][list][list]
                                    Large, small, any writing on it, oriented on the right/left or just centered? [/list][/list][/list]

[color=#dc5000]◆[/color][color=#b4dc00]◆[/color][color=#008cdc]◆[/color] ﹥ 「[color=darkgray]нєα∂єяs[/color] 」﹤[list][list][list]
                                    All the titles, size, placement.[/list][/list][/list]

[color=#dc5000]◆[/color][color=#b4dc00]◆[/color][color=#008cdc]◆[/color] ﹥ 「[color=darkgray]ѕυв-ѕєcтισи[/color] 」﹤[list][list][list]
                                    Titles, size, placement, description.[/list][/list][/list]

[color=#dc5000]◆[/color][color=#b4dc00]◆[/color][color=#008cdc]◆[/color]﹥ 「[color=darkgray]ѕρєcιfιcѕ[/color] 」﹤[list][list][list]
                                    Placement of everything?Write it here! (centered, img right, img left, corner) Anything else?[/list][/list][/list]

[color=#dc5000]◆[/color][color=#b4dc00]◆[/color][color=#008cdc]◆[/color] ﹥ 「[color=darkgray]cσ∂ιиg[/color]」﹤[list][list][list]
                                    ADD 7k to total. y / n, describe & give colors.[/list][/list][/list]

[color=#dc5000]◆[/color][color=#b4dc00]◆[/color][color=#008cdc]◆[/color] ﹥ 「[color=darkgray]ρяιcє[/color]」﹤[list][list][list]
                                    What is the price for this layout?[/list][/list][/list]

[color=#dc5000]◆[/color][color=#b4dc00]◆[/color][color=#008cdc]◆[/color] ﹥ 「[color=darkgray]тιρ[/color]」﹤[list][list][list]
                                    Use this this to bribe me into making you this order. You MAY use items.[/list][/list][/list]

[color=#dc5000]◆[/color][color=#b4dc00]◆[/color][color=#008cdc]◆[/color] ﹥ 「[color=darkgray]тσтαℓ[/color] 」﹤[list][list][list]
                                    [/size]

User Image
                                    [size=18][align=center]❝ ι'∂ ℓιкє тσ σя∂єя α [b]вαииєя[/b] ρℓєαѕє! ❞[/align][/size]
                                    [size=10]

[color=#dc5000]◆[/color][color=#b4dc00]◆[/color][color=#008cdc]◆[/color] ﹥ 「[color=darkgray]туρє[/color] 」﹤[list][list][list]
                                    Write it here! Big Banner, button, simple banner, bump design, post flob WITHOUT coding. [/list][/list][/list]

[color=#dc5000]◆[/color][color=#b4dc00]◆[/color][color=#008cdc]◆[/color] ﹥ 「[color=darkgray]мαтєяιαℓѕ[/color]」﹤[list][list][list]
                                    Colors, images, proof of owner authorization, describe where to put these. [/list][/list][/list]

[color=#dc5000]◆[/color][color=#b4dc00]◆[/color][color=#008cdc]◆[/color] ﹥ 「[color=darkgray]ѕρє¢ιfι¢ѕ[/color]」﹤[list][list][list]
                                    Specific size? Or anything else? [/list][/list][/list]

What is the price for this type of banner?[/list][/list][/list]

[/size]

User Image
                                    [size=18][align=center]❝ ι'∂ ℓιкє тσ σя∂єя α [b]ρσѕт ∂єcσ[/b] ρℓєαѕє! ❞[/align][/size]
                                    [size=10]

[color=#dc5000]◆[/color][color=#b4dc00]◆[/color][color=#008cdc]◆[/color] ﹥ 「[color=darkgray]туρє[/color] 」﹤[list][list][list]
                                    Write it here! Basic image, No image or edited image?[/list][/list][/list]

[color=#dc5000]◆[/color][color=#b4dc00]◆[/color][color=#008cdc]◆[/color] ﹥ 「[color=darkgray]мαтєяιαℓѕ[/color]」﹤[list][list][list]
                                    Colors, images, proof of owner authorization, describe. [/list][/list][/list]

[color=#dc5000]◆[/color][color=#b4dc00]◆[/color][color=#008cdc]◆[/color] ﹥ 「[color=darkgray]ѕρє¢ιfι¢ѕ[/color]」﹤[list][list][list]
                                    Specific size? Or anything else? [/list][/list][/list]

What is the price for this type of post deco?[/list][/list][/list]

[/size]

Interstellar Streaker

User ImageUser Image

BigBrother10 [Sig Banner] 8180g smurf00b [Bump] 6 000g Disco and Dark Shadows [Post Deco] 14 000g coldandbrokenhallelujah [Post Deco] 15 000g || Nights Embrace || [Thread Layout] 150 000g II dancing p i a n o II [Post Deco] 16 000g Doll face Cain [Thread Layout] 100 000g coldandbrokenhallelujah [Bump] 10 000g || Nights Embrace || [Bump] 10 000g Lady of the red world [Post Deco] 20 000g xBeautiful-InsanityX0X [Post Deco] 15 000g II-Suki_ichigo-II [Banner] 15 000g xBeautiful-InsanityX0X [Bump] 10 000g || Nights Embrace || [Post Deco] 50 000g takathefox [Thread Layout] 90 000g coldandbrokenhallelujah [Pre-Made] 50 000g Wolf Sin [Post Deco] 77 000g TwilightSkylene [Thread Layout] 77 000g mishtricx18 - [Big Banner] 16 500 coldandbrokenhallelujah [Linked Post Deco] 30 000g Agatsuma_Soubi_san [Simple Banner] 15 000g Sarah3ddepp [Mega Blast] 67 000g Darlin Darlin Darlin [Post Deco] 8 000g Awesomly Fresh-Tastic [Bump Design] 8 000g Little Hatsuko [Post Deco] 20 000g bluekatz1012000 [Mega Blast] 80 000g Rwibo [Mega Blast] 160 000g Awesomly Fresh-Tastic [Mega Blast] 77 000g

Interstellar Streaker

User ImageUser Image

User Image
                                    If you'd like to add me to your affiliates, just add my button to your page and post a code to yours on here and I'll add you! ( :
                                    User Image
                                    [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/c-s/t.59471637/][IMG]http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q12/Kamiradv/20040DUHLICIOUS.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image
                                    [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/c-s/t.59471637/][img]http://i784.photobucket.com/albums/yy130/CamiDV/duhduhduh.png[/img][/url]

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

Interstellar Streaker

User ImageUser Image

Interstellar Streaker

Interstellar Streaker

Interstellar Streaker

Interstellar Streaker

Interstellar Streaker

Interstellar Streaker

Interstellar Streaker

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items