:: 1. closed! ::
:: 2. closed! ::
:: 4. closed! ::
:: 5. closed! ::

BRIBE Slots
CURRENTLY CLOSED
:: 1. closed! ::

User Image

Have you ever wanted to make your quest thread really stand out from the rest? Do you feel like your contest thread needs a little something extra? Does your art shop need a pop of color and pizazz? Then you've come to the right place!

Hello and welcome to Eye Catching, a thread decoration and custom graphic shop! This shop is a secondary part of my original graphics shop, but this one focuses solely on graphics specifically for threads!

Here you will find post header sets, pixel images and graphics you can use to make your thread pretty, buttons so others can link back to you, banners for every need imaginable and much, much more!

If you're looking for questbars, sigmaps, bump signs or post styles, check out my original shop! Click below!

User Image

User Image

Table of Contents
Post #1 :: Intro & News
Post #2 :: The Rules
Post #3 :: How to Order
Post #4 :: Credits
Post #5 :: Buttons
Post #6 :: Banners
Post #7 :: Sets & Themes
Post #8 :: Decorations
Post #9 :: Miscellaneous
Post #10 :: Reserved
Post #11 :: Reserved
Post #12 :: Reserved
Post #13 :: Customers
Post #14 :: Freebies
Post #15 :: Affiliates

Tip! Hit Ctrl + F and type in "Post2" for rules, "Post3" for ordering info, "Post4" for credits and so on for easy navigation!

User Image

Satisfied with your order?
If so, copy the code below and post it on the MRC! ^_^

User Image

[color=green][b]I LIKE THIS SHOP![/b]
SHOP TITLE: Eye Catching! Custom Graphics
LINK: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.42294361
MRC NUMBER: 19.1
WHY I LIKE THIS SHOP: [Explain your experience. No length limit.] [/color]

User Image

plumems's Husband

Kitten

Post2
User Image

If you aren't going to read & follow these rules
THEN LEAVE MY SHOP RIGHT NOW.

Breaking any of these rules will result in you being blocked and blacklisted and all orders canceled.

I am tired of people thinking they can get away with whatever they like while they are in my thread. If you don't want to follow my rules, then just leave. Thanks! ^__^

User Image You may only order from ONE of my shops at a time! User Image
User Image DO NOT ORDER FROM MY SECOND SHOP UNTIL THE FIRST TRADE IS COMPLETED. User Image

I reserve the right to refuse service to ANYONE that breaks my rules!

User Image
      User Image Follow all of Gaia's TOS and Minishop Guidelines & Rules.
      User Image Be polite and respectful to me and any other users here in my shop.
      User Image Label your trades with AT LEAST the page number.
      User Image Keep ALL multiple orders in the SAME POST. You may post up to three forms at one time per slot, but if you do not keep them all in the same post... I'm only filling the first form you posted.
      User Image Remember to take a subscription and check back to make sure I don't have any questions for you. I will NOT hunt you down to ask nor will I PM you to ask. I'll post my concerns here and if I don't have an answer from you, I'll cancel your order and trade.
      User Image Immediately send a trade with the CORRECT amount of gold for your order as soon as you post a form.
      User Image Make sure you read ALL the information pertaining to the graphic you want to order. You'll know what you're getting and it will make the process much smoother.
      User Image Always, always, ALWAYS save ANY and ALL graphics you've ordered to your computer and upload them to your own host. If the images get lost or deleted, chances are I won't have copies of them and you'll have to reorder -- and repay!

User Image
      User Image Do NOT post more than three order forms at once. If slots are open, any one slot can only hold THREE graphics!
      User Image Do not PM me FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER. If you have a question, post and I'll answer. Though chances are, you'll find your answer on the front page somewhere if you'd READ.
      User Image Do not steal ANYTHING from this shop. Absolutely nothing is free unless otherwise stated -- this includes bandwidth. ANYONE found stealing/using my graphics withOUT my permission will be instantly reported.

User Image No altering of my images, no reselling of my images, no claiming my images as your own.
      User Image Spam is NOT allowed in any of my threads. This includes posting "bump" 100 times in one reply, posting random images that have no use being here, writing jibberish and submitting it, ADVERTISING YOUR SHOP/THREAD/CONTEST, quoting any of the front pages of posts. If you spam, don't worry.. I will report you.
      User Image Don't out-right copy my ideas!! That's very rude and if I find out about it, I will not be too pleased.
      User Image Do not ask me to use images you do not own. This also means, don't ask me to recreate something you've seen someone else make and/or something you've found while searching the web. I won't do it and I'll deny your order.
      User Image Please do not order when the Store Status says not to. I'll reject it and probably get annoyed, too. Check and make sure I am accepting orders BEFORE you place one.

Rules are subject to change at ANY time, but do not force me to write new rules just because you want to act like an idiot. Please just use common sense and I'm sure we'll get along just fine. ^_^

User Image

plumems's Husband

Kitten

Post3
User Image

Alright, so now you wanna order?
Then you ought to know how to do so properly!
Make sure you follow these steps, they're incredibly simple.

User Image
User Image

User Image

When you place an order, you are reserving a slot. Each slot can hold up to THREE order forms -- you may NOT order more than that at any one time!

If slots are full, you may bribe me starting at twice the original price to make your graphic, otherwise you must wait until slots reopen. The only time you may NOT place an order at all is when the shop itself is closed or on hiatus.

Make sure there is at least one slot open for your order before you place it! If slots are full and you're placing a bribe order, please make sure to say so in your order form! Otherwise, I might automatically think it's a regular order and will tell you slots are closed.

ONLY once I've finished all orders in the slots will I reopen them!

Orders may take up to 72 hours to complete!

User Image

plumems's Husband

Kitten

Post4
User Image

You wanna know how all this awesome stuff is possible? Well, below I've listed all the resources and programs I use to make each and every graphic!

User Image

plumems's Husband

Kitten

Post5
User Image

Buttons -- Base price : 400g

Buttons are 88x31 pixels in size, and can be for a variety of purposes. Link-back buttons for threads, advertisements, or even name plates and bump signs. All buttons can be customized with text and animation, but complex animations may require more gold as it's more work to complete.

If you want something more than simple blinking text (which I will do for the 400g base price), ALL OTHER ANIMATIONS FOR BUTTONS ADD 200g TO THE TOTAL PRICE!

Examples of my work:

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image

Order Form:
REMEMBER! I cannot use images I do not own, or images I do not have permission to use!
If you want artwork on your button, it MUST be yours and you MUST give me permission to edit it!
Otherwise the ONLY images I can include are Gaia's avatars or items, or a generic design of your choosing.

[b][size=18][color=deeppink]BUTTON... plz?!![/b][/size][/color]
[b]Who is this for? [/b]
[b]Background design & color(s): [/b]
[b]Gaia Avatar/item image?: [/b]
[b]Animation? (describe how you'd like it to animate & remember complex animations add +200g): [/b]
[b]Animation color(s): [/b]
[b]Text on button: [/b]
[b]Anything else? Be specific! [/b]

[b][u]Total:[/u][/b]

User Image

plumems's Husband

Kitten

Post6
User Image

Banners -- Price based on size!

Banners come in a variety of different sizes and shapes and can be used to link to your threads or guilds, or to decorate the posts in your shop! All banners can be customized with text and animation but complex animations may require more gold as it's more work to complete.

If you want something more than simple blinking text (which I will do for each banner's base price), ALL OTHER ANIMATIONS FOR BANNERS ADD AT LEAST 200g TO THE TOTAL PRICE!

Sizes of banners I make:

User Image
Size :: 400x96 Base price : 500g

User Image
Size : 260x62 Base price : 450g

User Image
Size : 200x40 (Guild banner size!) Base price : 400g

User Image
Size : 350x19 (Userbar size!) Base price : 400g

User Image Any banner size LARGER than 400x96 and up to 500x500 will be base priced @ 700g! User Image
User Image NO single banner can be larger than 500x500 pixels! User Image

User Image

Order Form:
REMEMBER! I cannot use images I do not own, or images I do not have permission to use!
If you want artwork on your banner, it MUST be yours and you MUST give me permission to edit it!
Otherwise the ONLY images I can include are Gaia's avatars or items, or a generic design of your choosing.

[b][size=18][color=#357CFF]BANNER... plz?!![/b][/size][/color]
[b]Who is this for? [/b]
[b]Banner size? [/b]
[b]Animation? (describe how you'd like it to animate & remember complex animations add +200g): [/b]
[b]Text on banner: [/b]

[b][u]Total:[/u][/b]

User Image

plumems's Husband

Kitten

Post7
User Image

Post Header Sets -- Base price : 400g PER BANNER

Post header sets and themes are for making the layout of a thread flow nicely. All sets will match in color and style and ONLY the text on each banner will change! If you're unsure of what a post header set is... well.. check out each header image in the posts on this shop! They all match and give a shop or thread a definitive look.

All banners in sets can be customized with text and animation but complex animations may require more gold as it's more work to complete.

If you want something more than simple blinking text (which I will do for each banner's base price), ALL OTHER ANIMATIONS FOR BANNERS ADD 200g TO THE TOTAL PRICE PER BANNER!

Footers (like this) count as one extra banner and cost 400g as well, please note it if you'd like one on your order form!

Examples of my work:

Other than the banners in this thread, I've made the post headers in each of the threads below:
User Image Custom Questbars & Bumps User Image Plumems' Pixel Playground User Image A Drop of Blood Charity User Image UchihaZero's Graphics User Image RubberDuckie Bumpers User Image

User Image

Order Form:
If you want artwork on your banner, it MUST be yours and you MUST give me permission to edit it!

[b][size=18][color=#00BB07]BANNER THEME... plz?!![/b][/size][/color]
[b]Who is this for? [/b]
[b]How many banners total do you need? [/b]
[b]Animation? (describe how you'd like it to animate & remember complex animations add +200g PER BANNER): [/b]
[b]Text on banners (separate text by hitting ENTER after each banner): [/b]

[b][u]Total (400g per banner + 200g per banner if requesting animation): [/u][/b]

User Image

Text Header Sets -- Base price : 200g PER BANNER

I also make banner sets for threads that are strictly text!
They have NO background and CANNOT be animated but can be customized with any font and colors you'd like!

Examples of my work:
User Image Quest for SUCCESS! User Image Loveless Beads User Image

User Image

Order Form:
IF YOU HAVE A SPECIFIC FONT IN MIND please find it on dafont.com and give me the exact name of it. Otherwise, I'll select a font for you!

[b][size=18][color=#00BB07]FONT THEME... plz?!![/b][/size][/color]
[b]Who is this for? [/b]
[b]How many banners total do you need? [/b]
[b]Color(s) for text: [/b]
[b]Font? (if you do not specify one from dafont.com, then pick a style of font IE script, gothic, cute etc and I'll select a font for you): [/b]
[b]Text on banners (separate text by hitting ENTER after each banner): [/b]

[b][u]Total (200g per banner): [/u][/b]

User Image

plumems's Husband

Kitten

Post8
User Image

Thread Decorations -- Price is listed for each below!

So! After you've gotten your thread's layout lookin' spiffy with banners and buttons, it just may be missing that one last little detail to really make it shine! That's where these graphics come in handy!

You may choose from custom bullet sets (like my little blinking skulls User Image ), pixel dividers to separate sections of your posts, and animated graphics to make a certain point drive home!

Samples:

Bullet Sets 200g!
For your 200g, you may choose from any of the designs below and up to THREE colors!
If you need more than three colors, it will add 20g to your order per color you request!
To have your bullets blink from one color to another is FREE of charge!

User Image

User Image

Order Form:
[b][size=18][color=#00BB07]BULLET SET... plz?!![/b][/size][/color]
[b]Who is this for? [/b]
[b]Design: [/b]
[b]Color(s): [/b]
[b]Animation? (list the color you'd like them to blink to as well!): [/b]

[b][u]Total: [/u][/b]

User Image

I also make pixel dividers (like the skull and hearts one here on this thread) that make it easy to differentiate between sections in each of your posts!
They come in the same designs as the bullets do, plus a little extra. ^_~

Samples:
Pixel Dividers 200g!

User Image

For a divider, you select a design and a color or two and I'll take care of the rest!
Please note that these CAN NOT be animated!

Examples:
These are EXAMPLES, NOT FREEBIES.
Do not take these. I will find out. :D

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
Cost: 200g each

User Image

Order Form:
[b][size=18][color=#357CFF]DIVIDER... plz?!![/b][/size][/color]
[b]Who is this for? [/b]
[b]Design: [/b]

User Image

And lastly, we have large message animations. These images are great for displaying several things at once, all in one image! There are three 'stages', meaning you can pick up to three separate displays for the image to animate from.

Example:
Large Message Animations 1,500g!

User Image

And so it's easier to understand the stages, the example image has these three:

User Image User Image User Image
Stage One : Vote in the Poll - Stage Two : Give Thumbs Up - Stage Three : Take a Subscription

User Image

Order Form:
If you want artwork on your message animation, it MUST be yours and you MUST give me permission to edit it!
Otherwise the ONLY images I can include are Gaia's avatars or items.

[b][size=18][color=deeppink]MESSAGE ANIMATION... plz?!![/b][/size][/color]
[b]Who is this for? [/b]
[b]Stage One (text and any GAIA image to be included): [/b]
[b]Stage Two (text and any GAIA image to be included): [/b]
[b]Stage Three (text and any GAIA image to be included): [/b]

User Image

plumems's Husband

Kitten

Post9
User Image

Miscellaneous -- Priced by BRIBE ONLY!

What makes a good bribe? Take into consideration the amount of work that goes into coding up the entire 15 posts of a new thread AS WELL as making all the graphics used within it and offer accordingly. Be aware that I will not accept ANY offer less than 15k.. but an offer of exactly 15k is not a guarantee either. Items are a plus (sealed letters, evolving items, other MCs are especially liked ;D) and generosity is, too.

User Image

Now, you've got your banners... your button... your dividers and bullets.. what's left to do? Coding the thread itself! It can be a lot of work (and boy do I know @.@ ), and very time consuming, but for a fee I'd be glad to do ALL the work for you!

It's just like buying a custom profile -- all the graphics and coding is already done for you, all you need to do is fill in the rest of the information!

Here's how it works...
PLEASE READ EVERYTHING SO YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE GETTING!

User Image Since coding up a thread is a LOT of work and I am including EVERYTHING you'd ever need, I will only be accepting bribes for whole thread coding.
    User Image Included in the bribe fee is one banner for each post (up to 15), a custom bullet set, one pixel divider, one "reserved" image, footers, side banners, a 88x31 button and anything else you request and/or I think would flow nicely in your thread -- all color coordinated!
    User Image You may add on ANY extra graphics you like, be it a large message animation, an extra set of bullets, a second pixel divider, whatever -- all at their original price as an EXTRA charge (unless your bribe is so amazing that I'd be willing to do it without charging you extra)!
    User Image Once I am finished with the coding, I'll PM you a link to my website where you'll find all the instructions and information you'd need to use the coding I've done.
    User Image I'll basically be doing a "skeleton" layout of your thread -- leaving you ample space to fill in all the text and images of your own that you'd like to include. I will not be writing up introductions, information about your quest or your art, or writing any extra text in for you! All I'm doing is giving you a layout to fill in on your own.

Examples of my work:
Well for one, this thread! ^_^
Other threads I've coded are:
User Image Fabulous Graphic Accessories User Image Plumems' Pixel Playground User Image Quest for SUCCESS! User Image UchihaZero's Graphics User Image RubberDuckie Bumpers User Image Highway to Hell User Image A Pretty Penny User Image An Enchanted Quest User Image

Coding Slot - CLOSED!

Since thread coding entails a LOT of work,
I'll only be taking one order at a time!

:: -- CLOSED - unless your bribe is AMAZING -- ::

User Image

Order Form:
User Image BY BRIBE ONLY -- remember, thread coding can take a LOT of work! User Image

If I don't like your offer, I reserve the right to kindly decline! =3
[b][size=18][color=#357CFF]CODE ME UP![/b][/size][/color]
[b]Who is this for? [/b]
[b]How many posts? (REMEMBER - up to 15 posts!) [/b]
[b]Name of the thread: [/b]
[b]Color scheme for the text on the thread itself: [/b]
[b]Background design & colors for BANNERS: [/b]
[b]Text on banners (separate text by hitting ENTER after each banner, you may NOT order more banners than the number of posts you specified above!): [/b]
[b]Background design & colors for BUTTON: [/b]
[b]Text on button: [/b]
[b]Animation? (button ONLY! - describe how you'd like it to animate) [/b]
[b]Bullet design & color: [/b]
[b]Divider design & color: [/b]
[b]Anything else? Be SPECIFIC! [/b]

[b][u]Bribe Offer: [/u][/b]

User Image

plumems's Husband

Kitten

Post10
User Image

User Image Reserved for later use! User Image

plumems's Husband

Kitten

Post11
User Image

plumems's Husband

Kitten

Post12
User Image

plumems's Husband

Kitten

Post13
User Image

Thank you all SO MUCH!
I appreciate each and every order.
<3 <3 <3

Customer Count since July 28th, 2008 :: 55
    Repeat customers are in pink!

User Image Plumems User Image LionessCwen User Image Sheramaru User Image AviiDollz User Image Zac Walker User Image Rageofantasies User Image Xxsky_goddessxX User Image - F A V U L O U S - User Image Pure-Dark-Star User Image nano-bunny User Image Haliyah User Image xX_UchihaZero_Xx User Image o1__vietgurl User Image siti_hajar User Image RedLaw User Image [.Snow Angel.] User Image Widowed Rain User Image Star In My Pocket User Image evelin7 User Image xx Lemons Make Toast User Image Amourae User Image Meefee User Image iRadioactive Bunni User Image commander rainbow veins User Image the division bell User Image Stonewaltz User Image TheEvilSquirrelGirl User Image Holy_Moonlight_Silver User Image Crazy Asian Girl User Image Keishin Senta User Image BluePetals19 User Image iShojinKun User Image DOLLYbeans User Image 0_Vice_Captain_Yachiru_0 User Image BabyyBear User Image Xx_JenNhi_xX User Image Tainted Candy User Image Hot Chili Chocolate User Image kairisesshy User Image free angel hikaru User Image I eated ur hamster User Image alice125 User Image Rhyea User Image X_Toxic Rainbow Kisses_X User Image D r e a m - d o n o User Image icyspell User Image Bunny Maestro User Image Ebony the Peacian Vampire User Image Gxz User Image Queenbug User Image Pocketful of Starss User Image Kiss in Digital User Image XxX-Miss-Secret-XxX User Image light_g0ddess User Image Hello Tiki User Image

User Image

plumems's Husband

Kitten

Post14
User Image

CONTEST NOT OPEN
DO NOT BUMP

Help out the thread and earn yourself some free graphics in return! User Image

PLEASE KNOW that you can only win this contest ONCE!
Whether you decide to bump 50 times, or 100 times, you may only earn ONE freebie!

User Image Bump 50 separate times (make sure to number your bumps!)
and receive one FREE bullet set in a design and color of your choice!
User Image
Once you've finished your bumps, please PM me with the page number you ended on, and when slots are open you may redeem your freebie!

Remember to follow ALL of the thread's rules while bumping, and to take note of the information on the post with the bullet sets!

User Image Bump 100 separate times (make sure to number your bumps!)
and receive one FREE button with text, design and color of your choice!
User Image
Once you've finished your bumps, please PM me with the page number you ended on, and when slots are open you may redeem your freebie!

Remember to follow ALL of the thread's rules while bumping, and to take note of the information on the post with the buttons!

User Image Bumpers:
    1. pinkcandy800 - Button Delivered!
    2. [.Snow Angel.] - Bullets Delivered!
    3. RedLaw - Bullets Delivered!
    4. Pure-Dark-Star - Button Delivered!
    5. siti_hajar - Button Delivered!
    6. Sahri-hime - Bullets Delivered!
    7. Tainted Candy - Button Delivered!

User Image

plumems's Husband

Kitten

Post15
User Image

Copy the code below to link back to my shop!
And don't forget to post your code here on the thread (without stretching the page!) so I can link back to you!

88x31 buttons ONLY, please!
All other sized links will be turned into text instead.

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.42294361_1/][img]http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj170/pinkgumdrops/eyecatching.gif[/img][/url]

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces