Labilia's Kouhai

Nine-tailed Cat

12,440 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
mykaelerz07
KiIala

I'm showing you two graphics because I may have went overboard on the "fairy princess" theme on the second one, and you may not like it. So, you have a simplified version and a complex version of the graphic! Let me know what you think! (:
User Image
User ImageUser Image

❤︎

User Image
User ImageUser Image

❤︎

Im not sure if its the phone im using, or just isn't working, but the first one doesn't load and says the image you are requesting no.longer exists. o : The second one however ; i died when i saw it!! Its so unique and super pretty! You did not go overboard at all! : D i absolutely love it! Wish i could view the first too! i just love the way you make graphics so much! im obsessed with your gorgeous and unique style! 😍😍 Ill be sending a tip tomorrow! I wish i could tip you so much more, im so broke but you deserve the best tips!😊

Alyss Valentine's Partner In Crime

Dangerous Trader

Username:
Type of graphic: L-shape or Top Banner which ever is easier with these images.
Name of character: Gage
Lyric or text: "When giving up is not so perfect as it seems.And we were meant for better things. Than giving up on love. When giving up was never good enough."
Font(s): Any
Name of face claim: Johnnie Guilbert
Pictures: any of these
Gif(s): gif
Color scheme: link
Character details: He is a musician, who is was a fairy and became a spirit instead. He has fairy magic
Deadling: Just as soon as you can
Anything else: Nothing else and thank you in advance again!

dismal guts's Waifu

Tipsy Star

mykaelerz07

It's beautiful!! I love it so much, thank you!!
KiIala

That's odd...Well, when you get to a computer see if you can view the first one to see what you think of it. Although, I'm partial to the second one because I think it's really pretty (I also think it's one of the best I've done so far). I'm thrilled that you like it so much and thank you so much for the compliment. You don't need to tip me at all,
I do this for free because I like making graphics, so if you feel like you'd like to tip anything that you are able to give is plenty. heart
Sugarwara

I'm glad you like it! (:

Labilia's Kouhai

Nine-tailed Cat

12,440 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
mykaelerz07
KiIala

That's odd...Well, when you get to a computer see if you can view the first one to see what you think of it. Although, I'm partial to the second one because I think it's really pretty (I also think it's one of the best I've done so far). I'm thrilled that you like it so much and thank you so much for the compliment. You don't need to tip me at all,
I do this for free because I like making graphics, so if you feel like you'd like to tip anything that you are able to give is plenty. heart

Ah, it's still not working even on my pc. D : I mean, I thought it was just my phone because I have another image that does that, but it works when I view on PC. However, it is still not working for this one! I realllyyy wanna see it! xP Maybe anyway you can screenshot it; or maybe repost it to imgur? If it's not too much trouble? o : I absolutely love how you made the second!
The wings and the crows are a bonus and so cute! I love the colors; the words; the use of sparkles and flowers, everything!
emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart Thank you so much! You deserve a tip for taking the time to make something so beautiful though! emotion_kirakira
Thanks again girl for the graphic! ~ < 3333
KiIala

I've tried to reupload it so check it out in the spoiler and see if it works. This is the one I made just in case the wings on every picture was too much. But I'm really glad that you like how the complex one turned out because I really like it ^^;
Thank you so much for the tip! <3 <3 <3 I'm happy I could make another graphic for you!

User Image
User ImageUser Image

Labilia's Kouhai

Nine-tailed Cat

12,440 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
mykaelerz07
KiIala

I've tried to reupload it so check it out in the spoiler and see if it works. This is the one I made just in case the wings on every picture was too much. But I'm really glad that you like how the complex one turned out because I really like it ^^;
Thank you so much for the tip! <3 <3 <3 I'm happy I could make another graphic for you!

User Image
User ImageUser Image

Oh I see it now!! : D Both are so pretty omg! ~ Is there any way you can add on some and remove to complete the final pic? Like the one when she's wearing the blue dress, can you remove the wings for that one? Than add the sparkles on the full pic? O : And remove the wings for the two on the right side but keep the left on (minus the blue dress like above)? Keep the right side maybe like the less complicated version? : D Would that be okay? emotion_kirakira
No prob, anytime! ~ < 33333 Thank you so very much! Your graphics are super adorbs! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
KiIala

I was also hesitant to add wings to every single picture because I didn't know if they could come and go or not.
What do you think of this?

User Image
User ImageUser Image

Beloved Autobiographer

10,490 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
mykaelerz07

Do you have a preference on whether I use 2D or 3D images of Xion for Audrey's layout? With the 2D pictures I'm not finding very many that don't have other people in them, so I'd rather use images like this but I wanted to run it by you first. If you'd rather use 2D I can try and make it work. (:

You can use whichever is easier for you dear ^^ I do not have any preference. I trust your judgement~

Labilia's Kouhai

Nine-tailed Cat

12,440 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
mykaelerz07
KiIala

I was also hesitant to add wings to every single picture because I didn't know if they could come and go or not.
What do you think of this?

User Image
User ImageUser Image

Yeah a few look better without the wings. [:
The bottom piece kind of doesn't look aligned correctly, like right above the hearts gif and the pic with the girl wearing the flower halo; kinda like halfway on the pic, like in the center. Do you see it too? O : Is there anyway to fix that? Other than that it is completely perfect! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. emotion_kirakira
KiIala

Whoops I should've caught that. I fixed it! Let me know if there is anything else! (:
User Image
User Image

Labilia's Kouhai

Nine-tailed Cat

12,440 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
mykaelerz07
KiIala

Whoops I should've caught that. I fixed it! Let me know if there is anything else! (:
User Image
User Image

Thanks so much!! ~ < 333 It is perfect now, thanks a bunch! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Love it so much! : D
Ame-Koi27

Audrey's graphic is done! Let me know what you think! (:
User Image
User Image
User Image

❤︎

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers