Total Votes:[ 49 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 368 369 370 > >> >>> »|

Friendly Gaian

7,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

UPDATE : 11.4.11 - DUE TO MY LACK OF TIME TO BE HERE RIGHT NOW, LET ALONE MAKE THINGS, I MUST INFORM THAT MY SHOPs SHALL BE CLOSED UNTIL I AM ABLE TO RETURN ON A REGULAR BASIS. I know I've been away for awhile already but I thought I best put in the title to not get anyone's hopes up or upset anyone due to time on waiting just for me to reply. Forgive me. I will return when I can. Perhaps after new years, or maybe in a couple months, or maybe in a week, hard to say. When I do I'll be in full swing to get my new shop up and running!!

Yes this means everything in the shop. I just don't have the time to go in and edit each section. Trades still pending I've cancelled. However, you'll get first bids to order when I return (for free) wink

I love all you guys, friends and supporters, truly. BUT because of this, while I am closed, you are not stressed to post here but I DO hope to see you return for your smiles and company WHEN I do come back regular!! heart

Hello there and welcome to my second mini shop. This one, in a sense, is just an extended version of my Main Shop. Only this one become a shop all its own because I’m selling things slightly different and are in theme of only being graphic related but are connected to my main shop because I also offer the use of adding an emote to what I sell here. If this is your first time visiting a shop that belongs to me then I'm sure you're wondering what the main one is eh? Well, to see the differences you'd just have to go there. Reason for a new thread is to help prevent to much clutter to one thread since at the main one, I already offer a lot.

Since this place doesn't have a whole lot to pick from, at least for now, I shall try to help make up for that by hosting games and contests to offer chances for people to win freebies or discounts as well as, in hopes to bring a little fun to the place so its not always bumps - but I don't mind those either. xD Anyways, just scroll on down a bit and see what I offer should you might find something ya want. If not, then perhaps you'd not mind just saying hi or giving a quick bump before passing. Chatting and Bumping is ALWAYS welcome, need not to order to post here. I enjoy meeting new people and saying hi when I can. Either way, I thank you at least for visiting and I hope you have a good time where-ever gaia attracts you.

User Image

User Image Oct.31st - Prices increased just a tad. In following suit of the Main shop and it's reasons. Also, am open again to regular orders now being at normal price, not required to bribe.
    User Image Dec.3rd - Added a poll!
    User Image March.7th - Alrighty finally. Time to open again. Poll removed and will add a new once I think of what I want. But based on the ruling vote from the last poll, I will see what I can do to get some sort of sig-map going on here. ^.^ Gotta think up a style first...
    User Image July.12th - A large, very large update done to the banner choice image. Many more border styles added and even new sizes for the large banners. Hopefully this will help please more folks.
    User Image July.17th - Added a poll, lol @ vote choices. Call me in a hyped mood? x3
    User Image March 6th, 2010 - Finally, opened again!
    User Image March 8th, 2010 - Added more Banner and Flob samples due to the latest leading poll votes. Only instead of adding a lot more pictures, there is just a link to click which will take you to an album that has more available to see.
    User Image March 9th, 2010 - Added a game to try to help make posting more fun and to help this place get some attention again. Been in hiding for too damn long. >.>
    User Image May 12th, 2010 - A contest has been added. One different from the rest I have done.
    User Image May 13th, 2010 - Added a game as well.
    User Image May 21st, 2010 - New Poll!
    User Image May 22nd, 2010 - Edited poll, removing the 'post your own price' because no one is posting their opinion. xP HERE is it though to see what has been voted already on the price chart.
    User Image May 30th, 2010 - New Poll.
    User Image Feb 22th, 2011 - New Poll and new Contest

User Image

User Image You are Here - Intro || News || Contents
    User Image Rules
    User Image How to Order
    User Image Other Info - Waiting List & Pick-Up Details
    User Image The Goods & Details - Graphic Bumps
    User Image The Goods & Details - Sig / Affiliate Banners
    User Image The Goods & Details - Thread Banners
    User Image The Goods & Details - Hangin' Portrait Flobs
    User Image Miscellaneous - FAQS || Credits
    User Image Fun Stuff - Coupon & Discount Info || Contest & Games
    User Image Affiliates
    User Image Saved

Friendly Gaian

7,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

I would greatly appreciate it if everyone would respect and follow my simple rules. DL and the Dragon love customers that respect them as well as the shop and thus works better for them.

User Image

User Image ... take my style nor ideas!
    User Image ... steal anything from here, my freewebs website or from others! Also, don’t use what you didn’t buy!
    User Image ... copy, edit or alter any of my work!
    User Image ... flame or be rude to my friends or myself!
    User Image ... advertise, stretch the page or have long quote convos!
    User Image ... rush me or complain!
    User Image ... spam, post the friend or item boxes the new post system allows!
    User Image ... quote the completed order posts of mine nor any from this page!

User Image

User Image ... follow the Ordering Process to the fullest if you intend to order!
    User Image ... share your ideas or requests that ya may have!
    User Image ... feel free to take the time to say HI!
    User Image ... follow the explanation in the affiliate post if you'd like to exchange links, THANKS!
    User Image ... put all of your order forms in ONE post! This keeps things from getting confusing for me. ^^
    User Image ... have fun. <3

Friendly Gaian

7,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

This is as simple as you allow. If you like something enough to order then please follow the process and I'll then add you to the waitin' list and get to it when I can. If I don't accept I'll most likely say why so you can correct. I post ALL completed orders here once finished. However, if you ask for me to send to you via PM with the time of your order then I will do both, but not if you ask after I've done it. So you'll have to just come pick it up, but I do list a few posts down where you can find your order.

User Image

User Image Copy-Paste the right form for which you want to order!
    User Image Next, correctly fill out your order form(s) without changing the format.
    User Image Keep, all forms to one post if you post order here OR you may PM me the order!
    User Image Lastly, start the trade with correct amount to cover your order!
    User Image Failure to do any step correctly, means order goes unaccepted!

Friendly Gaian

7,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

This is for my record as much as those who might be interested so that its clear how many orders I have at a time waiting on me. For the time being, I have no max count of orders I'll accept, but you can clearly see how many I have at a given time so you decide if you wish to wait however long is needed or not.

User Image

User Image OPEN
    User Image OPEN
    User Image OPEN

User Image

This is to help you know where to pick-up your order. Once your order is finished and posted I will then complete the trade on my end which acts as an alert to you that I am done. Then you come, look at this post here and where you see your name will be the page your order was posted on. That is where you find your order. I will only keep you and what page your order is on listed here for just FIVE days. After that, you'll have to just rummage through and find yourself. X__x;

User Image viennaSKIES - Pg. 369 - { 5.1.11 }
    User Image kishanna5467 - Pg. 370 - { 5.1.11 }

Friendly Gaian

7,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

User Image Here we have DL's Graphic Bumps which were first introduced as freebies but then I kept being told that I should sell 'em instead soo here lys the extension purpose for this part of my shop. ^^ But still, same as my main shop I offer things for cheap, sometimes too cheap, of rates. I like for everyone to be able to afford and have a chance if they like enough to want one, thus cheap prices! x3 The idea of these was me wanting to incorporate a way of using my emotes on an avatar and yet have a more appealing background which in turns is a mix of some graphic. Then this was born out of that desire and I think it turned out fairly well for something that doesn't take long to make but still allows me to customize so people can have it as they want in terms of color and such. If you need more samples then what I have shown below just let me know and I can link ya to the freebie thread where all are posted. For the time being I have no set max limit a person can order so if you want a few for yourself or friends, or both you're welcome to it.

User Image

User Image Graphic Bumps cost 350 gold or tickets each
    User Image Un-Animated Graphic Bumps cost 275 gold or tickets each

User Image

You can get two choices of these, the animated version and the un-animated. Animated is where you have a choice of emote and-or just the highlight affect of the 'Bump' text but for the un-animated you'll get no emote and no highlight text, just a solid unmoving text color. If you need or want to see more samples of these please by all means just ask for some as I got PLENTY that I can share. =3

User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image

[size=15]I WANT a Graphic Bump, Yo![/size]
[b]Who is this For[/b] :
[b]Color Theme (2 least, 3 max)[/b] :
[b]Emote (if desired)[/b] :
[b]Font Style (refer to sample page)[/b] :
[b]Message Word (if not want default 'Bump')[/b] : (Remember must FIT)
[b]Desired Avatar (use tektek images plz)[/b] :
[b]I understand if I don't start trade my order will be ignored![/b] : (yes/no)

Friendly Gaian

7,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

User Image In the past I've made various banners for others to use in their siggy or shop affiliates for other people who own a shop or quest thread or whatever place they visit often and wish to get visitors. I mostly only made for friends and charged cheap or nothing at all but then after awhile I was suggested that I should offer them for anyone to get. My style and designs are rather simple, nothing to complex but to some its still appealing none the less soo now I've decided to go ahead and make a section listing all the info, prices and samples as needed to help someone decide if they'd like me to make then a banner or not. =3

Please be aware the only images I am entitled to use are gaia related things, images of your OWN make, if I use something someone else made - I need his / her permission first, dingbats and such tools free for anyone to download and use. If you're unsure if I can or will use a picture you desire then please ask, but its easier for me if you just tell me what shape you'd like and I'm sure I can find a source that is safe and allowed to be used in according to the rules.

User Image

User Image Bar Banners cost 200 gold or tickets each
    User Image Small Banners cost 350 gold or tickets each
    User Image Medium Banners cost 450 gold or tickets each
    User Image Large cost 700 gold or tickets each
    User Image Special:: Buy 3 of any kind and get the 4th free!

User Image
User Image

Understanding how to Read the Sample Image ::
  • First Decide what size you want.
  • Let's go with an example and say that you know you want a small banner. Okay so you got that down. Now you get to decide on what frame type you would like. Each type is labeled with a number with the exception of the one at the end fully filled in with color which is marked with a *. I will explain that later.
  • So going with small, you now get to pick between #s 6 - 13. I like the round best so I will go with #11. So on your form where it asks for the 'number size' this is where you put the number you just now ended up with from your choice!
  • But wait, what is with the one marking with the astrec ( *)? That is there to show you that no matter what frame type you pick, if you do not want it outlined in the final result you can say so and thus the overall banner won't have a border line. Like this large one HERE lacks the line but still it is the shape the person wanted. Now though it won't be green, it will be whatever design used to make yours of course. I just have it simple to give the basic idea down on what you can pick/get for your stuff.
  • Now for the large, if you notice at the very end you see the four shapes but not too big. Wondering why eh? That is there to show you what shapes you can get for a banner larger than the 200x or the 400x etc. Thus for those you would have to give me the size you want and then tell me what shape. From there you tell me if you want the frame to have an outline or just be solid.
  • For those wanting to get a banner in size not sampled then you would use the line ‘Custom Size & Shape’ and put in the numbers for the size you want (or something to compare to for an idea) then of course what shape style.
  • If you TRULY still have a question, even after reading this, then please ask and I will do what I can to best clear things up! But I think I covered it all here if the image alone doesn't make it clear for ya.

Bar ::
    User Image User Image
    User Image User Image
    User Image

Small ::
    User Image User Image User Image User Image

Medium ::

Large ::
    Clicku #1 , Clicku #2 , Clicku #3 , Clicku #4 , Clicku #5 and Clicku #6

*NEW* If that is not enough to satisfy you then please just CLICK HERE to go to my Tinypic Album to see more Banner Samples. Still not all that I've done but still more which should help. ^^

[size=14]I WANT a Banner, Yo![/size]
    [b]Number Size[/b] :
    [b]Custom Size & Shape[/b] :
    [b]Background Color(s)[/b] :
    [b]Text Color[/b] :
    [b]Banner Message[/b] :
    [b]Incorporated Images[/b] :
    [b]Any Special Requests / Designs?[/b] :

Friendly Gaian

7,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

User Image Still being set-up!

Friendly Gaian

7,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

User Image Finally here we have something NEW and for me different but yet still of my style. <3 So what do we have you ask? Well to be honest, I'm rather proud of these which I'm gonna call "Hangin' Portrait Flobs" because it is an image of a picture frame hanging up (hence the tack) of your avatar hence where 'portrait' comes in. These are available as either choice of a pre-made or a custom. Pre-mades are cheaper but have less options of which you decide while a custom is mostly all out whatever you want. You decide which one suits your liking and needs best. =3 I just make 'em. XD

User Image

User Image Pre-Made without Blinking cost 375 gold or tickets each
    User Image Pre-Made with Blinking cost 425 gold or tickets each
    User Image Custom without Blinking cost 500 gold or tickets each
    User Image Custom with Blinking cost 550 gold or tickets each
    User Image Custom with Choice of Emote cost 525 gold or tickets each
    User Image Special :: Buy 2 Flobs and get 1 Free

User Image

Pre-Mades ::

User Image

User Image

What makes it a pre-made is they are already colored. You pick the color you desire from the available sampled colors, then if you wish for your avatar to blink or not blink and then if you'd like your name on the frame or not. If you wish for something else then you'd have to resort to a custom order and pricing. Please make note that for the name, there is only enough room for 6 (six) letters so if your name is longer then that, it will need to be shortened or use a nickname. Oh and for the part where it says "So-So says..." that will NEVER be removed and ALWAYS on there because that is THE entire point of the flob but the idea is it is meant to be your name, I just put 'So-So' to give idea. You can either get your full gaian name or a prefered nicknamed like for mine, I put "DL says". This is what the "So-So" part of the form is asking you about. Now you can click below to see some already made ones for accurate sampling.

Without Blinking but No Name
Blinking and with the Name

Customs ::

Now for a custom, you get the choice pick of colors for the background and the frame with a combine total of 3 colors max. You still get choice of blinking or not BUT for these you can also get a different emote if you want (based on it not being a restricted one) and then with or without a name based on it being kept as no more then 6 letters. Oh and for the part where it says "So-So says..." that will NEVER be removed and ALWAYS on there because that is THE entire point of the flob but the idea is it is meant to be your name, I just put 'So-So' to give idea. You can either get your full gaian name or a prefered nicknamed like for mine, I put "DL says". This is what the "So-So" part of the form is asking you about.

WithoutBlinking and with the Name
Blinking but No Name

*NEW* If that is not enough to satisfy you then please just CLICK HERE to go to my Tinypic Album to see more Completed Flob Samples. Still not all that I've done but still more which should help. ^^

[size=15][b]Yo, Gimme a [u]Pre-Made[/u] Hangin' Portrait Flob![/b][/size]
[b]Who is this For[/b]?
[b]Color (from available sample)[/b]:
[b]Blink or No Blink[/b]:
[b]Name or No Name[/b]:
[b]If Yes to Name; What name[/b]: (remember can only be a MAX of 6 letters)
[b]For "So-So" Says Part; Want Full Gaian Name or Other[/b]: (if other, what shall I put?)
[b]TekTek'd Avatar[/b]:

[size=15][b]Yo, Gimme a [u]Custom[/u] Hangin' Portrait Flob![/b][/size]
[b]Who is this For[/b]?
[b]Color(s) - Max of 3[/b]:
[b]Blink, No Blink or Emote[/b]:
[b]If Yes to Emote; Which emote[/b]:
[b]Name or No Name[/b]:
[b]If Yes to Name; What name[/b]: (remember can only be a MAX of 6 letters)
[b]For "So-So" Says Part; Want Full Gaian Name or Other[/b]: (if other, what shall I put?)
[b]TekTek'd Avatar[/b]:

Friendly Gaian

7,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Here I will share facts of things I might get asked or have a lot to help save others from having to ask again as well as credits deserved to be listed such as whos' brushes I use and such for making the graphic background details.

User Image

User Image Question : Is it possible to request a different background pattern?
    - - - Answer : Yes, you can for example I had one wanting a brick background pattern and I was able to do it. =3 It just depends on what ya want if I am capable of it or not, but you're welcome to ask.
    User Image Question : What if I have items in the way that conflict with the hands or the emote?
    - - - Answer : Simple, I'll leave the hands off the border like sampled on the 3rd one and if I'm unable to do the emote properlly then you'll get yours emote free.
    User Image Question : Can I order more then one?
    - - - Answer : Yes, as long as all get paid for. :3
    User Image Question : Ohh what if I just want to order the emotes by themselves?
    - - - Answer : Of course you can, I do sell them as singles too but not at this thread. You just need to go the MAIN SHOP of mine and you can order there.
    User Image Question : I have a question not listed on the FAQS section, can I ask you?
    - - - Answer : Of course and if its a good one I'll add it here for others. =D

User Image

User Image Dingbat shape fonts acquired from HERE, HERE and HERE!
    User Image Dragon (Sitting) © Drache-Lehre & Meetu! Meetu, an alias on furcadia, drew a sketch upon my request which I took and created the pixeled result. Its intended for me and me ONLY, thank you.
    User Image Dragons (Flying Profile & Head) © Drache-Lehre 100% Made by me!
    User Image Pixel Fang © Drache-Lehre 100% Made by me!
    User Image Thread Graphics are of my make too with the aid of photoshop and brushes. Please do not steal, copy nor try to re-use. Thanks a lot!
    User Image Grunge Brush (and a few others) by: CanadaRox
    User Image Sparkle Brush (and a few more) by: MissM

Friendly Gaian

7,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Oh goodie, now we've finally hit the part everyone loves to see! XD A chance to get some discounts and prizes! In this area I will share info about games and contests that I shall run through-out random periods while this place is around to give people a chance to earn something from here for free or perhaps a good deal. Who knows, maybe someone wants to order in bulk, so a discount would be much loved. If you do manage to win a game or contest but there is part of the prize package that you do not want, then you forfeit the entire thing. Meaning it is all or nothing. I only wish to give things so that it is ALL enjoyed. If my graphics is not good enough for your to use then my gold isn't either. =3.

User Image

Here is how it will work, when you've reach certain levels of the chart based on how many things you've bought or how much you've spent you can earn points and the number of points you acquire by the time you want to use them will determine how much you get to save - aka a discount! =o Those who qualify to earn points will get a coupon card as a reminder that they have points to redeem when want and is to be given to me upon next order so that I know the person is wanting to use that deal and pay less other wise I'll be expecting full price. So yes coupon = gold. Now I'm sure you're wondering if buying is the only way to earn points, no not really but its the fastest way at least. The other method is by posting / bumping here. The more bumps ya do the points slowly go up. I'd say for now since this is the beginning I'll make it easy, 20 bumps = 1 point. But how much does a point save ya? This will be decided later. >D The coupons will be sampled later, I have to design them first. @.@;

User Image ladybrittania // Coupon Un-Used
User Image Skinned Knees and Grace // Coupon Un-Used

User Image

Whee now for the other method of things, this is where you can win prizes! Now this will vary based on how well they do if I get chances to offer more then one. Some may be just allowing you to pick something from here for free and the next might just be a sum of gold, etc. It depends on my mood and how well these do if the scaled prizes are worth more over time. The idea is to have fun, so I don't want any one crying its not 1million in gold. D< Hell I've never even had that much to my name. >.> Now enough of that lets get onto the details for the first contest, or would you call it a game? Ah, whatever you wanna call it.

User Image

User Image { The Task } Nothing ATM
    User Image { Targets } Nothing ATM
    User Image { Prizes } 2Nothing ATM
    User Image { Rules/Restrictions } Nothing ATM

User Image
    User Image { The Task } Bump
    User Image { Targets } Reach 340
    User Image { Prizes } 25,ooo gold
    User Image { Rules/Restrictions } One bump per post; count as you go! Also the word BUMP has to be part of the post OR an image that you use. NOT just numbers. Edit - One of gaia's default emotes does NOT count either. When I say an image, I mean an image that is used between the IMG code tags.

. . . Past Winners . . .

1. { ladybrittania } Game // Bumped 25 times // Won 20 pts, 2 graphic bumps & 500g
  2. { Skinned Knees and Grace } Game // Roll 2 - 20 sided dice & get 35. (Got 33) // Won 10 pts, 4 Graphic Bumps & 1,500g
  3. { Renaissance Period } Contest // Roll 3 - 10 sided dice & get 3, 13, 18 or 24. (Got 13) // Won Cash Shop Items value of 70
  4. { TeChNo FrEnZy } Contest // Roll 4 ; 12-sided dice & get 12, 22, 33 or 48. (Got 22) // Won Cash Shop Item value of 25
  5. { [ Sandy ] } Game // Random Poster for page 105. // Won Cash Shop Item in value of 99.
  6. { Stonewaltz } Game // Roll 3 - 8 sided dice & get 10, 17, or 23 (got 10) // 1 Graphic of Choice & 2k
  7. { Flosse } Game // Roll 3 - 8 sided dice & get 10, 17, or 23 (got 17) // 1 Graphic of Choice & 2k
  8. { Verdant_Princess } Contest // Name & Locate the Image Piece // 5 Emotes & 1 Cash Shop Item
  9. { March Nero } Game // Roll 5 10-sided dice & get #25 // Sealed Letter for May '10
  10. { Sweetkitty } Contest // Spell out the message Graphics are Groovy! with the random roll numbers // June Letter & 2 shop graphics
  11. { Name?? } Game-or-Contest // Goal?? // Prize(s)??

Friendly Gaian

7,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Soo you've made it this far huh? I take it that means you'd like to trade links? If yes, then I ask for you to just please either PM me the code(s) for the thread’s you’d like me to add OR you may post it here but please only do so ONCE and do not stretch the page please. But please tell me you're wanting to exchange and not leaving me to guess. If you don't make clear this is your purpose, it will come off as advertising to me and can result in you being banned from my threads. I’ll only use banners in the size of either 93x39, 88x31 or 350x19. If you lack a banner in correct size, I’d be more then happy to make ya one but yes it’ll cost ya. ;D Other wise I’ll just add via text link. Also, to save sake of my repeating myself all the time, please let me know which one of my threads you are wanting to affiliate with. If only this shop of mine, just mention for the Graphic one. (The other is the Playground which is linked below if at least curious to go see it.)

User Image

Whee, are we trading? If so, here are my available banners. Various sizes for whatever appeals to you most but if ya prefer to not use banners and just do the text link, that is fine too.
Size: 93x39
User Image

Size: 88x31
User Image

Size: 350x19
User Image

Size: 93x39
[url=http://tinyurl.com/2wscbu][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v628/DarkUnis/Sig Pics/MB.gif[/img][/url]
Size: 88x31
[url=http://tinyurl.com/2wscbu][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v628/DarkUnis/Sig Pics/SB.gif[/img][/url]
Size: 350x19
[url=http://tinyurl.com/2wscbu][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v628/DarkUnis/Sig Pics/BB.gif[/img][/url]

User Image

Here are the places to which wanted to trade and ones that you might want to visit. More so if there is nothing at my own shop that appeals you, maybe one of these listed will have something more your taste? =3 Please take note, if I do have your link here and the thread ends up closing (for good) or is dead for a long time, no activity what-so-ever then I will remove. I wish to try to keep only the active ones here. Thanks for understanding!

>>> Other Threads Belonging to Me <<<

User Image

>>> Affiliates <<<

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image

User Image

User Image The Offical IBR Hangout Thread->Quests,Arts,Contests & More
User Image [O]______// ❤ 大好きだよ ❤ // an art shop //
User Image ╫Dark 1mil Lotto 3 places+3 Side Contests!
User Image ☼ Kaias Krafts ☼
User Image The Paper Lantern - An Art Shop

Friendly Gaian

7,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
Reserving ~!

Friendly Gaian

7,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conversationalist 100