Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3

(: 1 100.0% [ 22 ]
Total Votes:[ 22 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 375 376 377 > >> >>> »|

User Image

Welcome to my quest thread! I'm Snowy. ^^; I've made this thread to help me keep track of my many quests during my time here on Gaia. It would be totally completely awesome if you could donate, but obviously you don't have to. Just sticking around to keep me company would be awesome. ^_^ Thanks for stopping by!

User Image
User Image Intro User Image Rules User Image Updates User Image About Me User Image Current Quest [Gold] User Image Current Quest [Ticket] User Image Dream Avatars User Image Side Quests User Image
User Image Contests User Image White List User Image Donators User Image Credits User Image Reserved User Image Reserved User Image Afiliates User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

While you are in this thread, please follow my rules! There are very little of them and they should be very easy to follow; most of them are just common sense.

User Image Follow the Gaia ToS and General Rules.
      User Image Be polite & respectful to everyone.
      User Image Please don't stretch the page - it's quite annoying. >w<
      User Image Please don't advertise or ask for donations from any of the people that donated to me. It's very rude.

User Image
User Image Intro User Image Rules User Image Updates User Image About Me User Image Current Quest [Gold] User Image Current Quest [Ticket] User Image Dream Avatars User Image Side Quests User Image
User Image Contests User Image White List User Image Donators User Image Credits User Image Reserved User Image Reserved User Image Afiliates User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

♥ Thanks to the *insanely generous* donation from Locke103, my Staff of the Angels quest is done ! <3
    ♥ o5.17.o9 Finally revamped my quest thread. <3
    ♥ o4.18.o9 I got my Pink Belled Ribbons! <33
    ♥ o4.16.o9 Wow, it's been a while since I've updated... Anyways, this thread will be undergoing heavy construction in these next few weeks. I've got a great new layout coming!
    ♥ 12.25.o8 It's a Christmas Miracle! I got my Fallen Wish. <33 Now resuming quest for Staff of the Angels.
    ♥ 1o.25.o8 Started to revamp quest thread!
    ♥ 1o.23.o8 Suspened quest of Staff of the Angels for Fallen Wish. Also got new graphics for thread yesterday, so will be revamping soon!
    ♥ 9.9.o8 I got my Panda Slippers! <333 Now questing Staff of the Angels.
    ♥ 8.31.o8 Added dream avatar.
    ♥ 8.28.o8 Hired a bumping service, Spork Bumpers. Also hired another, but have no reply from them yet~
    ♥ 8.21.o8 My birthday is coming soon! August 27th. Celebrate with me?
    Also, when I get new banners I will also be changing the thread name to Dreaming Out Loud. Tell me what you think of this name, please vote in the poll!
    ♥ o8.o4.o8 I plan on getting some new banners soon, and also adding a few contests to pick this thread up. ^^;
    ♥ o7.o6.o8 Updated thread with banners!
    ♥ o6.26.o8 Banners coming soon! Mythrill Halo quest completed, a special thanks to Rage Beat. <333 (Trying to figure out what to quest now, LOL)
    ♥ o6.19.o8 Got a new questbar and an affiliate button!
    ♥ o6.18.o8 Finally decided to make an announcement that I completed my Hermes' Moon quest. I changed the color scheme and are now questing a Mythrill Halo.
    ♥ o6.o7.o8 Quest thread created!

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Name ;; Alyssa
      Birthday ;; August 27th
      Age ;; Old enough. x3
      Gaiaversary ;; August 5th

Loves ;; Gaia, Pink, Puppies, Music, Art
      Hates ;; Bugs (*Shudders*), Homework, n00bs

Favorite Color ;; Pink
      Favorite Book ;; The Host, by Stephenie Meyer
      Favorite Sport ;; Soccer

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Staff of the Angels

"In their greatest hour of need, this staff decended from the heavens. A hero rose from our ranks using the staff to lead his army into the light."

User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

The quests in this post will be centered around ticket purchased items. Currently I am questing the Bullet Belts, which are 69OO tickets.

"Two belts with rows of bullet shells."

User Image

Both tokens and tickets are very helpful towards my quest! ^^;

User Image
User Image
User Image

The following are the dream avvies I'll be questing. Most of these were not made by me - they're from some kind of free TekTek shop. x3

User Image
Total Value: 597,669 Gold
After Exclusions: 134,754 Gold

Item List:
Panda Slippers
Black Heart Hairpin
Heart Eye Patch
Black Leather Belt
White Ruffled Top
Tiny Pixie Wings
Black Gloves
Dancer Cuffs
Heartstring
Colonial Bonnet
Wine Tavern Wench's Bustier

Nitemare Collar
Suspenders
Neo Punk Sock
Enchanted Book 10th Gen.

Black Tennis Shorts
Brownie Basic Skirt
Demonic Anklets
Light Tanbark Leg Warmers

User Image
Total Value: 317,152 Gold, 6,900 Tickets
After Exclusions: 1,573 Gold, 6,900 Tickets

Item List:
Panda Slippers
Light Tanbark Leg Warmers
Enchanted Strings
Gold Pocket Watch

White Tennis Wristband
White Tennis Wristband
White Ruffled Top
Brass Raving Goggles
Bullet Belts
Brownie Basic Skirt

User Image
Total Value: 868,570 Gold
After Exclusions: 439,334 Gold

Item List:
Winter Snow Crystal
Silver Bracelet
Lunar Hairpin
Black Leather Belt
Dashing Gentleman Diamond Sash
Light Gray Leg Warmers
Mythrill Halo

Dashing Gentleman Onyx Tie
Panda Slippers
White Cross Belts
Lex's White Shorts
Neo Punk Sock

Lovely Genie Silver Bangle Bracelets
Lovely Genie Silver Bangle Bracelets
Pink Nosey Face Tattoo
Inari's Beads 12th Gen
Dashing Gentleman Pristine White Gloves
Pink Nordstrom Hat
Neo Gloves
Neo Tube Top

Doll Ears

User Image
User Image
User Image

The following are the other items I would like, and may start questing in the future. It would be totally awesome if you could donate one of these items to me! <33

**The item is linked to the TekTek page.

[ C o m m o n I t e m s ]
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

[ E v o l v i n g I t e m s ]
User Image User Image

[ C a s h S h o p I t e m s ]

[ M o n t h l y C o l l e c t i b l e s ]

[ z O M G ! I t e m s ]

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Coming soon! <3

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

This list is comprised of nice people and regulars. x] ily guys<33

♥ _Kawaii_Demon_Mix_ and Yoko Froggy~ They are both awesome friends, and they always come to keep me company. You guys rock! <3
♥ Pink Gumdrops~ She makes a lot of the graphics you see me using (my post styles, bumps, and buttons), and she's one of the nicest people I know. She comes and bumps the thread from time to time. <3
♥ Vanilla Blitz~ She too bumps my thread and keeps me company - she's a great friend and she's definitely more than a bumper to me. blaugh <3
♥ JOS13~ She's super awesome! She always has something nice to say and is a really good friend. <3
♥ Rage Beat~ She has helped me so much with my quests, donating a ton and just being an awesome person. <3
♥ S n o w D o g g i e 3 8 5 and alice cullen rocks~ My BFFs IRL and on here. I know I can always count on them. They are so awesome. <3

I hope I didn't forget anyone. Feel free to slap me if I did. xd

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

-InfEcted wOnder- || 1k and an Ebony Butterfly Terrycloth Tube-Top <3
      Stonewaltz || Powdered Sugarplum Puff Sleeves <3
      William of Ockham || 8OOOg <3
      Rage Beat || A Mythrill Halo, Rose Tea Time Waitress Dress, Gold Heart Hairpin, Hermes' Moon, and a bunch of other stuff before this thread was made. eek eek <3 <3
      Pink Gumdrops || A Berry Tavern Wench's Bustier, a Ume Blossom Hairpin, Rose Tea Time Waitress Dress, Bunny, Luv, Chicky Tie, Lilja's Petals, Keely the Whipped Creameranian (As a birthday present), and 4,5OOg eek <3
      carmie-doodle || MoMo the Monkey and 49,838g eek <3
      Kraco || 25OOg <3
      _Kawaii_Demon_Mix_ || Pink Bow Minidress (As a birthday present), Red Hibiscus Pajama Shirt (as a holiday present), Devil Imp Plushie (As a birthday present) <3
      Yoko Froggy || Light Pink Pleated Tennis Skirt (As a birthday present), Cheerleader Uniform (Sky & Blue) (As a holiday present), Light Tanbark Leg Warmers (As a birthday present) <3
      alice cullen rocks || Pink Sports Bag (As a birthday present) <3
      pokeslips || Plain Fluff Plushie <3
      Sunray Tristram || Lovely Genie White Headpiece (As a holiday present) <3
      L a d y S t a r || Heartstring <3
      Gotrian || 5OOO tickets <3
      Plastic-Gasms || Lovely Genie Gold Pointed Slippers <3
      Vanilla Blitz || 2OOOg, Sakura Fluff Plushie (As a birthday present) <3
      JOS13 || 25,822g eek <3
      Shadow_Walker1453 || 1,9OO tickets <3
      Locke103 || Staff of the Angels eek eek eek <3 <3 <3

The Tigerfish Charity || 6OOg

I User Image you guys! <33

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image
Truth Told Graphics - This is the shop I got my thread layout from. ^^; The graphics sold here are very inexpensive, priced at only 99g. The owner is A e t u r n u s A m o r.

User Image
Fabulous! Graphics - This amazing shop, owned by Pink Gumdrops, is responsible for some of the graphics you see here - the buttons and banners, some of the bumps, and the imagemap in my signature. She has great prices and can make a lot of different things, all of them as awesome as the next!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Blank Canvas - Sunray Tristram, the owner of this shop, is the one that made my amazing Biancamella and Hermes' Moon bump signs. The link above will take you to her art shop - she's amazing at drawing too.

User Image
User Image
User Image

Just lemme know if you would like to be affiliates. It doesn't matter if you have shop or a quest thread, either one is fine. ^^;

You can either post you link in the thread or PM it to me. n_n If you post it, please make sure it doesn't stretch the page. ^_^

And please, 88x31 buttons only, to keep this post looking neat. If you don't have an 88x31 button, your link will be changed to a text link.

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.40821209/][IMG]http://tinyurl.com/63882z[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.40821209/][IMG]http://tinyurl.com/5o2jrm[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.40821209/][IMG]http://tinyurl.com/649es6[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.40821209/][IMG]http://tinyurl.com/ovw5yb[/IMG][/url]

User Image
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces