Welcome to Gaia! ::

1 100.0% [ 307 ]
Total Votes:[ 307 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 185 186 187 > >> >>> »|

GUYS! CHECK OUT MY NEW ARTSHOP!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
User Image

User Image
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

EEEY GUYS. I'm going to open up a new art shop soon. I'll post it here once it's done. <3

Welcome, to Bubbly.
This is a shop of art, bubbles, and possibly premades.
Me, the owner, Emoir, will take care of this shop.
All arts are different from eachother, unique; as in no bases used.
If I cannot do your order, I'm just terribly sorry.
Thanks for reading, I hope you buy, and have a nice day [if I like you]. (;

x

User Image
Please do not order When closed or full.
To reserve, Via PM me for information and my acception. [4OOG fee]

Regular Slots

.[ I ]. CLOSED
.[ II ]. CLOSED
.[ III ]. CLOSED

Reserved Slots
[4OOG Fee]

.[ I ]. CLOSED
.[ II ]. CLOSED
.[ III ]. CLOSED

Bribe Slots
[Minimum is double the price]

.[ I ]. CLOSED
.[ II ]. CLOSED
.[ III ]. CLOSED

Art Trades
[Please via pm me with details about it and your works of art.]
.[ I ]. CLOSED
.[ II ]. CLOSED
.[ III ]. CLOSED

x

User Image

User Image2O8O9 [ . ] DEAR AFFILIATERS, IF YOU STILL HAVE MY LINK UP AND DIDN'T GET MY NOTICE, I'M TERRIBLY SORRY; WHEN I WAS TRYING TO INFORM ALL OF YOU, MY COMPUTER SHUT DOWN. SO, PLEASE REPLACE MY LINKS WITH THE CURRENT ONE YOU HAVE (that is either a girl (me) or Eeyore) WITH THE ONES BELOW IN THE LINKS IN AND OUT SECTION. THANKYOU.
1O9O9 [ . ] I LOST MY TABLET PEN.
1227O8 [ . ] Hiatus lifted... (=
1223O8 [ . ] Hi guys (: Well, I'm putting this place on a tiny hiatus. They'res alot of family things going on, not really needed to mention. Anyways, Outcast021, the guest artist will still be open, as well along with the art trades and bribes. Happy Holidays.!~ -Emoir
1220O8 [ . ] We have a temporary guest artist, my godsister, Outcast021. She's awesome o:
1219O8 [ . ] I do fullbodies now! But they exceed the 1OOOG price limit ._. Also, the customers are nolonger linked in the Customers post.
1218O8 [ . ] Oh god.. JUST FRIKKING ORDER ALREADY. Is been a ghost town in here D': Oh yeah, my winter break started like, Monday the 14th. >w< Also, for Xmas I'm getting a Bill Kaulitz blankie and a digi-camera! o:
127O8 [ . ] Jingle Ball was GREAT. <333 Also, A new Christmas freebie has been up! I just made it today! It's a Christmas Tree with ornaments, a gold star, and presents with a message that says 'Merry Xmas'. (:
1127O8 [ . ] I'm thinking about putting this place on a hiatus. Also, Saturday the sixth, I'm going to JINGLE BALL ^o^ To people who don't know what that is, it's a concert where a whole bunch of musical artists perform o:
1127O8 [ . ] Happy Thanksgiving! Also, the pass phrase has been changed. o u <
1117/18O8 [ . ] I'm back guys, and slots are open (:
1117/18O8 [ . ] I'm off to camp guys, I'll be back on 21-22 (: See yous (: (Reserve and bribe slots are open as the small hiatus lives on.) Any orders I see while I'm gone will be suspension.
1113O8 [ . ] Supskie yo? Well, on Monday I will be going on an uber-shortsie hiatus, because Tuesday through Friday, I'm going to camp (: So slots will probably open back up on Saturday, and if not, Sunday then! (:
1112O8 [ . ] Sakura Fluff Plushie Limited premade arrives (: scroll down to specials to see (:
1111O8 [ . ] NEW CONTEST! WOOT, BBY! <333 Also an improved style of style three! And I toyed with the prices today because I was bored. >.>"
111OO8 [ . ] New art trade slots! Yay c:
118O8 [ . ] This doesn't have really anything to do with the shop, but I got a new post style, thanks Pink Gumdrops ;3 And if you tip 2OO or 5OOG, there's a reward for you! Scroll down to the customers' post. :3
112O8 [ . ] Of course, more people got banned. Also, Happy halloween! Sorry I wasn't there. [I was trick-or-treating.]
1021O8 [ . ] Update for RoseRainn and ~lil_cherry_blossom~. Please fix them by Thursday.
1018O8 [ . ] Woot! The compuu internet is working again. (: Back to orders, I should have the shop running like regular is no time. (;
1018O8 [ . ] Hi guys! I haven't been on lately, huh? Well, my main computer with my tablet and photoshop, it seems as if it's not working, I'm so sorry. I'm putting the shop on a temporary hiatus. This means that you can't order, but people who recently did put orders... will have to wait to ge put in a slot and for to be worked on. Those who affiliated with me, will have to wait as well. Please keep my shop alive! Thank you! <3
1015O8 [ . ] I added a suspension list, due to certain people and reasons.
1015O8 [ . ] I.. gots myself a new Bill Kaulitz/Tokio Hotel/Flower post-style. :'DD
Also, art examples have been updated, and some added.
1012O8 [ . ] Two new buttons [88x31 and 200x40]! Thank you, Angelic Jinx and Licca24. ;]
1011O8 [ . ] New Candy Corn Flob Freebie!
1011O8 [ . ] New slots, with a fee for reserving. And sorry, a bit higher prices for style three. .__."
107O8 [ . ] Style Three is now different!
106O8 [ . ] New special; more like a contest-thingy though. >.>"
105O8 [ . ] Opening. :]

x

User Image
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

...............Opening.
...................Slots.
...............Updates.
............Navigation.
...................Rules.
..........About Emoir.
....Cans and Can'ts.
.....................Art.
................Pricing.
..............Specials.
..............Ordering.
...........Customers.
..................Links.
...............Credits.
...............Freebie.
............Reserved.
User Image

User Image
Please follow! If you break any of these,
I will black list you without hesitation.

→Do not Via PM me unless it's an affiliation request, reserving, or art trading details.
You cannot edit my work, such as using it for profiles, writing on it, adding things, just to name a few.
If you want permission, then you can mail me or post it in the thread.

Do not post links in the thread; or donation posts.
* You may ask to put up a link, but NO quest-posts. *

→Do not ask me when your art will be recieved.
Do not distribute, steal, or get any ideas from my shop.
Don't quote anything on the first page. It stretches.
→ONE ORDER AT A TIME! So many people have trouble with this!
Post your order here.
Send a trade to me immediately; Labeled this:
Bubbly Order pg. ___

→Have your Via PMs on to everybody. Or you won't recieve your order.
Save everything to your own host.
It won't be my fault if the link doesn't work anymore
when I deleted from My server,
but I won't delete it out of my photobucket,
so you could just nicely ask if you need a copy.

Keep it PG-13.
→Obviously, follow the TOS.
Do NOT type 1Ik3 D15. Type litterate. [Bumping is loved]
If you have a question, ask it here. But if it is private, you are allowed to Via PM me.
→Do not post the pass unless your ordering.
Do not mess with the orderform; if your not tipping, just type in no.
By the way, post this phrase so I know you read the rules: Bill hearts Nallie.

White List
I love each and everyone of you. (:
Stonewaltz; For being one of the uber kind people on Gaia. She's wise, caring, and creative. All my graphics and blinkies were made by her in this very shop. So far, I've known her for about a year, and it's probably been one of my best gaia ones (: Thankyou for being my friend Stonewaltz. (: -Emoir
ToasterFace; He opens out to me, and I love that. He's uber kind, funny, ad he knows how to cheer a person up. I also buy graphics from him too. (: Also, he speaks French, one of the most prettiest languages to me. He's uber awesome, whether you know him or not. Love you, ToFa. (: -Emoir
x_Weekend_Warrior_x; She bumped my shop, supports me, and she's practically my diary, for listening to every single boring word I've said. She's one of the most funniest and trustworthy people on Gaia. We share interests, as well. Week, your the best, I hearts you all for it (: -Emoir
IcedStar She was my first customer, but it's not just because of that. She's on here because she was so kind to me, and chatted with me when I was a total loner. She always always always had a postitive attitude, and I hope she'll live that way, as well. Also, she donated me fivethousand gold lol o.o" Your uber sweet, kind, and helpful. I believe that you'll live that way til' the day I die (: -Emoir
Kolbrun SHE'SUBERLYAWESHOMM. Nice, bumping, everything in between (: She always appreciates my arts, and it makes me feel warm inside. And, she has a talent for making people blush o': I'm hoping to get to know more about her, too. Hoorays for Kolbrun (: -Emoir
Medortho p h o b i a - He's uber kind and awesome o: He also helped me in a tiny minishop problem too, talk about thoughtful! <3 And he always compliments my art after he receives it. XD Thanks Medo (: - Emoir

Suspension List
You are banned for how ever long I bann you;
you get on here by not following the rules.
You cannot post here, or have contact with me during your time.

`S u m o m o, for not replacing her avatar link,
clearly posted in the thread and on the first page. She had four extra days
to do it! I don't see how that was complicated.
Suspension period: Until November Fifth.

RoseRainn, for not doing what I asked to do.
You didn't clean up your order, or get my a tektek list of the reference.
Also, your avatar was cluttered.
You also had what, I don't know, four extra days to do it?
Suspension period: Until November twenty-fifth.

Kayotic Omega, for sending me a Via PM when the question wasn't even private...
Suspension Period: Until December First.

Black List
You are banned here, and cannot come to my shop anymore.

Nobody :]
User Image

XX UPDATED XX

My name is Natalie, I'm a cat, I'm 5'3, I love my boyfriend Daniel, and my tumblr is sugarcunt.tumblr.com <3
User Image
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Cans:
OCs [maybe].
Certain wigs.
Certain Hairs.
Type out your username. If you don't specify what you want, I could do it. x
Semi-cluttered.
Simple.
Couples!

Can'ts:
Clutters.
Muscles.
Certain Hairs, i. e. mohawks, bald.
Guys, boys, male. Abosolutely sorry. [only for style 3.]
Short hair [guy style].
Realism.
Capes.
Witchling dresses.
Avatars that are all only one colour.
Any skin other than the regulars; for that, sorry, but your going to have to bribe me for it.
Nudity.
BUGS. Eww.

User Image

Please;; do not steal. These all belong to me, and their owner.
And if your the owner, please, DO NOT direct link!

Style One
Takes me a while. They're simular to your avatar, but not. Haw haw.
*For a shiny, you only get bubble shines by tipping a certain amount.***

Sketchy One Coloured x
One Coloured x
Full Coloured x x
Shiny Full Coloured x x x
Style Two
Your eyes are far apart. Your cute (;
One coloured Headshot x
Coloured headshot x
Sketchy One Coloured x x
One Coloured x
Full Coloured x
Style Three
Shiny bubbles are optional, if you don't want them, notify that in the form. (:
One coloured Headshot/bust x x x x
Coloured Headshot/bust x
One coloured Waist x x x
Coloured Waist x x
Sketchy Fullbody x x x
Line Coloured Fullbody x
Fully Coloured Fullbody x x

User Image

Style One
[headshots and waists not available]
Sketchy One Coloured... 25OG
Sketchy Coloured... 37OG
One Coloured... 4OOG
Full Coloured... 59OG
Shiny Full Coloured... 1OOOG [takes me a while to do]

Style Two
One coloured Headshot... 15OG
Coloured headshot... 29OG
Sketchy One Coloured [full] ... 3OOG
One Coloured [full] ... 43OG
Full Coloured [full] ... 51OG

Style Three
One coloured Headshot/bust... 49OG
Coloured Headshot/bust...... 69OG
One coloured Waist... 96OG
Coloured Waist... 12OOG
Sketchy Fullbody... 2OOOG
Line Coloured Fullbody... 27OOG
Full Coloured Fullbody... 35OOG

I do art trades. Please via pm me with your works of art and I'll see if I accept it.

Couples? You'd need to Via PM me, and make sure you have at least a few thousands with you.
I do have samples! Here they are: x
*You are allowed to haggle for price, but you need my approval.
You have to Via PM me and we'll talk about it.
User Image

Good deals, offers, contests, etc.!

his isn't really a special thing, but who ever bumps 1OO times will get a one free art of my choice! Once your done, PM me with an avatar and saying that you're done with the contest. Then I'll draw up your art whenever I feel like it :]
To participate for the free art, all you have to do is tell me in the thread, and make sure I see it, lol.

For each bump, you have to do something like Bump #__ to keep track so I know your not lying. o.o"

Participants:

IcedStar
H3ArTwReNcHiNg NiGhTmArE
Bluefo
x_Weekend_Warrior_x

Finished:

oO-Kiwi-Revolution-Oo
Chocolatism
Kolbrun
User Image

This is how it goes, you must follow these step-by-step instructions in exact order.

Fill out and post your order in this thread.
Send a trade after that, labeled: Bubbly Order pg. ___
I'll accept it.
You'll accept it.
I do the order whenever I feel like it.
I Via PM it to you.
I accept the final trade.
You save it to your own server.
We are all happy. (;

Order form:
[size=11][b][color=#63B8FF]Bubbles[/color] [color=gray]fly away[/color] and [i]pop[/i].[/b][/size]

[size=10][color=#63B8FF][b]Name:[/b][/color] Your screen name.
[color=gray][b]Product:[/b][/color] Style 1, 2, or 3?
[b]Colouring Style:[/b] Sketched one coloured ___, One coloured ___, Full coloured ___, and for style 1 ONLY, shiny.
[color=#63B8FF][b]Avatar Reference:[/b][/color] The avatar you want me to draw. Don't say 'current avatar' or anything, and PLEASE have a non-cluttered reference provided. Tektek.org Dream Avatar is reccomended.
[color=gray][b]Name or flob on it?[/b][/color] Do you want your name or a flob on it? Say which one you want.
[b]Tip? :'D[/b] yes / no Optional and appreciated!
[b][color=#63B8FF]Anything specific drawn?[/color][/b] Do you want anything specific drawn?
[b][color=gray]Anything else?[/color][/b] Anything else?
[b]Total:[/b] Do the math...
[color=#63B8FF][b]Tip plus Total?[/b][/color] Fill this out if you tipped!
[color=gray][b]Pass:[/b][/color] So I know you read everything.

[b][color=gray]Q.[/color] [color=#63B8FF]Do you think my prices are too low or high, or maybe just perfect?[/color][/b]
[color=gray][b]A.[/b] [/color] ____, because _____.

[i]Sending [b]labeled[/b] trade to [b]Emoir[/b]![/i][/size]

Example:

Bubbles fly away and pop.

Name: Emoir
Product: Style 1
Colouring Style: Full coloured shiny
Name or flob on it? Name, please.
Tip? :'D yes, 2,OOOG
Anything specific drawn? The mustache please (:
Anything else? No (:
Total: 1,OOOG
Tip plus Total? 3,OOOG
Pass: [changes every whenever]

Q. Do you think my prices are too low or high, or maybe just perfect?
A. Just right, because I agree on how the shiny would take work, etc.

Sending labeled trade to Emoir!
User Image

If I forgot you, or if you changed your name, please notify me at once!

If you tipped and you would like a tipping reward, mail me as the subject of how much gold you tipped in order to get one. (:

Tip 2OOG up and you will recieve this uber cute bunny!

User Image

Tip 5OOG up and get this uber kawaii pengi plush!

User Image

Total Customers: 44

Tipped
Repeat
Art Trade

IcedStar[.TwilightRain.]mewmew kittykat94ChiiTheUkeUsa-Merox_Weekend_Warrior_xBluefoMochi Box-Moonlit3 Miko-
AngelMitsuki_ChanxT e d d y B e a rMedortho p h o b i a -→xx Lemons Make Toast→x B r a d g u y x XPK ExoticaHiroko-Kun
~lil_cherry_blossom~bubblegum bunniiDenmark→Xx_JenNhi_xX→Deschaine→kawaii_viet_nhi→H3ArTwReNcHiNg NiGhTmArE
h4ppYmichiiNinja Fishie x3Ai HayashiiDrongoShootMehBrokenSymphonic Requiemll Avi Art Cafe llKuchiki Byakushari
→Xx-Tainted Dreams-xX→LitoAznPanda→oDeathnotedpachii-pahLuv_ChanJarugaCoral Walker[.Ai.]Bankok` Y U U M E IMr Alaric
Me+Me=BakaDelusional KissMorgizzleLove PotionsxiK i n k yXx_Harmonie_xXChoco - MurffinzAsahane
User Image

I'll make it easier on you. Your allowed to affiliate in the thread.
But it is much more prefered if you Via PMed me.

Last cleaned→ February eleventh

Process:
Via PM me [prefered] or post in the thread for affiliation.
You put mines up.
I put yours up.
Done x]

Doesn't accept:
Tinypic or imageshack. Tiny Url is okay.
Anything besides 88x31 [button size] or 2OOx4O [guild banner]

→If I don't see mines up, then I'll delete yours probably about within a week.
→Inactive links, closed, or dead shops will be taken off. [temp. hiatus is fine]

If I asked you for affiliation, don't make a huge deal out of it; I deleted yours because I didn't think you wanted to put the link up. If mine's in already up, just Via PM me or post in the thread to put it back on.

Links in
88x31:

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops-and-requests//t.44049249/][img]http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq252/THZ483/Bubbly Affiliation Banners/BubblyButton5.png[/img][/url]

2OOx4O:

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops-and-requests//t.44049249/][img]http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq252/THZ483/Bubbly Affiliation Banners/BubblyButton4.png[/img][/url]

Links Out

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Text Links:

I <3 Stickers
「 W h a t e v e r B o x 」
✿.:♥Forever Bound~Art Shop♥:.✿
//Chibi.Paradise;//♥ Avi/Art/Joint/Shop
User Image

All banners Stonewaltz of the Pretty and Pink Graphics. User Image

Affiliation Banner Artist is Angelic Jinx.

→Art drawn by me.

Drawing program used is Adobe Photoshop 5.0, edited and resized by Microsoft Paint

Layout by me [yes, I know it's crappy].

→My left hand [not my right this time, or my mouse] and my Wacom Tablet: Bamboo Fun.

All blinkies by Stonewaltz of the Teeny Tiny Blinkies. User Image
The 'vote thumbs up' and the 'beware of the noob thrasher' are freebies from her shop, go there to get one!
User Image

Please do not direct link, redistribute, or claim as your own.
Please do save to your server, and post if you took it.
Thanks so much for reading, and possibly buying from this thread!

→Freebie of the Month / holiday / misc.

User Image
Please;; do not steal these. I posted them here to keep track. I won't hesitate to confront you if you did.

Affiliation.
[size=10] Hi, would you like to affiliate? I already put your banner/link up. Thank you!

[b]88x31:[/b]

[img]http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq252/THZ483/Bubbly Affiliation Banners/BubblyButton5.png[/img]
[[b][/b]url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops-and-requests//t.44049249/][[b][/b]img]http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq252/THZ483/Bubbly Affiliation Banners/BubblyButton5.png[[b][/b]/img][[b][/b]/url]

[b]2OOx4O:[/b]

[img]http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq252/THZ483/Bubbly Affiliation Banners/BubblyButton4.png[/img]
[[b][/b]url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops-and-requests//t.44049249/][[b][/b]img]http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq252/THZ483/Bubbly Affiliation Banners/BubblyButton4.png[[b][/b]/img][[b][/b]/url] [/color][/size]

Order messaging.
[align=center][size=11][b]Thanks so much for ordering at [color=#63B8FF]Bubbly[/color].[/b]

[color=gray]→[/color] Save the art to your own host.
[color=#63B8FF]→[/color] Make sure your side of the trade is accepted.
[color=black]→[/color] Do not reply unless you have and questions or comments.
[color=gray]→[/color]I do not do refunds.
[color=#63B8FF]→[/color]Thank your for buying, and have a nice day!
* [i][b]If you ordered a [u]flob[/u], you are allowed to take it off, and nothing else.[/b][/i] *

[IMG][/IMG]

Thank you for tipping! Here's your reward(s):[/align][/size]

[align=right][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops-and-requests//t.44049249/][img]http://r.undev.org/?r=196241[/img][/url][/align]
User Image

For later use
User Image

For later use
User Image

For later use
User Image

For later use

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff