flesh of virgins 0.19047619047619 19.0% [ 40 ]
despair and darkness 0.2 20.0% [ 42 ]
just some fine wine, thank you 0.36666666666667 36.7% [ 77 ]
Total Votes:[ 210 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 113 114 115 > >> >>> »|

User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

“Never trust a demon. He has a hundred motives for anything he does.

Ninety-nine of them, at least, are malevolent.

Many large corporations are actually modeled on hell,

The policies and organization are almost identical.

Hell, of course, is much worse.”

PLEASE KEEP THE <3 AT ZERO FOR HEATED

CURRENTLY ON HIATUS FOR SUMMER
User Image
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX I PONDER OF SOMETHING GREAT
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMY LUNGS WILL FILL AND THEN DEFLATE

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTHEY FILL WITH FIRE-- EXHALE DESIRE

❛◞ So tell me, darling; what do you* ×REQUIRE?
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃xxxxxxxx
    XXX — I KNOW IT'S DIRE XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX— I KNOW IT'S DIREXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX— I KNOW IT'S DIRE

Hello, and welcome to 100 Motives, a shop run by yours truly. I'm 18+, a university student, and have been making graphics for over a year. I've definitely gotten exponentially better and I'm constantly trying to improve-- as well as gain gold to buy art of my ocs and items for my avi. Why the demon businessman theme? Well...I'm a sucker for the dark and the edgy, and demon aesthetics really do it for me. That's not to say I can't do some sweet cutesy layouts as well!

Either way, I doubt you're here to hear about my personal life, so let me get on with the business proposals wink

≡♚┇ THE COMPANY OFFERS
      tab 。◞ gifs
      tab 。◞ wallpapers/icons/website banners
      tab 。◞ threads/layouts
      tab 。◞ coding
      tab 。◞ irl/anime/animal art
      tab 。◞ rush orders (1-2 days)

≡ ♚┇ THE COMPANY DOES NOT OFFER
      tab 。◞ overly complex coding
      tab 。◞ imgdump graphics (no more than 5 images please)
      tab 。◞ gifs from video
      tab 。◞ changing graphics due to vagueness of the order

SAMPLES /// PICK-UP
User Image
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTHEY FILL WITH FIRE-- EXHALE DESIRE

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                                                                ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                                                                XXX — I KNOW IT'S DIRE XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX— I KNOW IT'S DIREXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX— I KNOW IT'S DIRE

I'm sure you've all become familiar with variations of these rules. Give them a skim. Don't need to drink in every word. It's basically a guide on DBAA.

≡ ♚┇ THE COMPANY RULES

XXXXXX。◞ Don't be a jerk to people. Don't spam. Don't advertise. Be courteous to others. Don't steal. I put tiny watermarks in my work, but God knows that doesnt stop people. come on guys.
                                                                      XXXXXX。◞ ONE APP PER PERSON PER TIME. Don't send multiple layout requests at once. If you have a payment worth more than one, I will keep track of your credit so your next request will be paid for already.
                                                                      XXXXXX。◞ Be as descriptive as you can with what you want. If you don't have a good idea and just want me to do my own thing with the basics that's PERFECTLY fine, but there will be no refunds unless I see fit. If you want a circle, tell me you want a circle. Don't give me free reign cause I might end up doing a hexagon or something. My goal here is to get you the graphic that YOU want, and it's a lot better if we cooperate!
                                                                      XXXXXX。◞ Save all images to your own websites/computers. I may end up moving things around or deleting them, so just be on the safe side and make your own backup. Don't want you losing your gold's worth.
                                                                      XXXXXX。◞ Don't cancel orders once I've started working on it, and always talk to me beforehand to see if we can work something out. If you need something minor changed or noticed a flaw, let me know and I'll fix it, but don't cancel trades please.
                                                                      XXXXXX。◞ Stick around and talk. Nothing makes me happier than regulars, and I often give them free coding, roleplay input, and work extra hard or rush them even if they had a regular slot. It bumps my thread, gets you extra stuff, and maybe we become new friends. Sounds like a win-win to me.
                                                                      XXXXXX。◞ Honestly, I'm putting rules here as a formality. I haven't met anyone that's acted out with me. I suppose the #1 rule is be polite and say thank you, or at least tip the post.

User Image
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

This is the part where we negotiate with the contracts. Are you willing to sell your soul to us? No? What a shame. In that case, an item or some pretty gold will do. You can tip if you want, but it's not necessary! I understand that the prices are kinda high, but I won't stop until you're satisfied.

≡ ♚┇ NORMAL SLOTS

XXXXXX。◞ banner/sidebanner: 12bil
                                                                      XXXXXX。◞ L-shape: 15bil
                                                                      XXXXXX。◞ coding: bribe
                                                                      XXXXXX。◞ full layout package (graphics+coding+footer+timeskip): 25bil // bribe if coding is included
                                                                      XXXXXX。◞ thread graphics: 100bil
                                                                      XXXXXX。◞ thread gfx and coding: super big bribe, especially if coding is needed for blurbs/profiles etc

CURRENTLY PREFER PURE GOLD BRIBES FOR BUYING ART

YES, I do take irl offers as well, or steam/battle.net credit/games as payment. This will auto slot youpm me.

≡ ♚┇ WHITE COLLAR DEMON BRIBES
                                                                      priority over regular slots. You can also bribe by adding 10 bil+ to base price or art. I'm also accepting any 'SINFULLY', 'SEABREEZE', or black/white color scheme items
                                                                      User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                                                                      User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image User ImageCUTCUTEUTECUT
                                                                      User ImageUser Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image
                                                                      User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

≡ ♚┇ CEO DEMON BRIBES
                                                                      super expensive, but there's a twist. You buy MY soul for three months. Unlimited graphics. pure gold offers over 500bil also count
                                                                      User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Current contracts that have already been negotiated. Please don't app if there's no free slots.
                                                                note: NOT TAKING NEW ORDERS CURRENTLY!

≡ ♚┇ BRIBE CONTRACTS

XXXXXX。◞ username [XXX] // bribe

≡ ♚┇ STANDARD CONTRACTS

XXXXXX。◞ username [XXX] // payment

≡ ♚┇ SOUL OWNER ORDERS

XXXXXX。◞ username [XXX] // soul owner

how slots work:
                                                                You can buy my soul at any time, but can only app for your ""free"" order if a soul slot is open. You can still app for a bribe slot if you're willing to pay extra-- due to the high number of soul owners, my soul slots go extremely quickly, so if you're looking for something time-sensitive I urge you to go the bribe route.
                                                                I place bribes and souls on the same level of importance, working on them alternatively. The only time I have people skip spots is if they need something rushed, while the orders before them have no time limit. My goal is to get everyone their orders in the fastest and most efficient way for their needs.
                                                                You can check who's bought my soul in the 'past customers' section. Once bought, your name will be bolded with a number to indicate the month in which you bought it.

≡ ♚┇ LAYOUT APP
                                                                [imgleft]http://i.imgur.com/SPUQW51.gif[/imgleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][color=#2b2b2b][size=7][color=white]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][b] I PONDER OF SOMETHING GREAT
                                                                [color=white]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color]MY LUNGS WILL FILL AND THEN DEFLATE[/b]
                                                                [color=white]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color]THEY FILL WITH FIRE-- [u]EXHALE DESIRE[/u][/size]
                                                                [size=2][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/size]
                                                                [size=18]❛◞ [b]So tell me, darling; what do you[/b]* ×[b]R[i]E[/i]Q[i]UI[/i]R[i]E[/i][/b]?[/size][/color]
                                                                [list][list][list][size=4][color=white]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][/size]
                                                                [size=16][color=white]XXXXXX [/color][color=#881717]▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃[/color][color=white]xxxxxxxx[/color][/size]
                                                                [size=8][color=white]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][/size] [size=6]— I KNOW IT'S DIRE [color=white]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][/size][size=4]— I KNOW IT'S DIRE[color=white]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][SIZE=2]— I KNOW IT'S DIRE[/size][/size][size=10.5]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][color=#2b2b2b](some kind of intro here)[/color][/size]
                                                                [list][list][list][list][list][list][size=14][color=]≡[/color] [color=]│█❝ [/color][color=]MY REQUEST[/color][/size]

[list][list][size=10][b]》》[/b] [color=#881717] Type:[/color] (l-shape/banner/sidebanner/ sigban etc. PLEASE SPECIFY IF YOU WANT FOOTERS AND TIME SKIPS)
                                                                [b]》》[/b][color=#881717] Images: [/color] (Links to images. Tell me if theres some you WANT in the gfx, or if they're all optional)
                                                                [b]》》[/b] [color=#881717]Text:[/color] (any text that you want ON the gfx. Names, titles, lyrics, etc)
                                                                [b]》》[/b] [color=#881717]Palette:[/color] (Hex codes, or from one of those palette websites. If you have a speaking color picked, tell me what it is. You can also leave the palette up to me if you tell me general colors, i.e. dark purples and light blues)
                                                                [b]》》[/b] [color=#881717]Font: [/color] (totally optional. You can leave it up to me)
                                                                [b]》》[/b] [color=#881717]Theme:[/color] (give me a line about character personality and the roleplay you're in. Medieval fantasy, sci-fi, genre. Fiery character, shy character, etc. Or just give me a theme to work on, such as military)
                                                                [b]》》[/b] [color=#881717]Coding:[/color] (lyrics/quotes you want in coding)
                                                                [b]》》[/b][color=#881717]Take Heed:[/color] (Give me any important info I should know such as details or deadlines)
                                                                [b]》》[/b] [color=#881717]My soul is worth:[/color] (put your price. As always, remember offer=effort)
                                                                (DELETE THIS--- PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE+ KEEP THE &3 AT ZERO. thank you so much babes!)
                                                                [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
                                                                [quote="Legio XV"][/quote]

≡ ♚┇ THREAD APP
                                                                [imgleft]http://i.imgur.com/SPUQW51.gif[/imgleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][color=#2b2b2b][size=7][color=white]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][b] I PONDER OF SOMETHING GREAT
                                                                [color=white]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color]MY LUNGS WILL FILL AND THEN DEFLATE[/b]
                                                                [color=white]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color]THEY FILL WITH FIRE-- [u]EXHALE DESIRE[/u][/size]
                                                                [size=2][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/size]
                                                                [size=18]❛◞ [b]So tell me, darling; what do you[/b]* ×[b]R[i]E[/i]Q[i]UI[/i]R[i]E[/i][/b]?[/size][/color]
                                                                [list][list][list][size=4][color=white]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][/size]
                                                                [size=16][color=white]XXXXXX [/color][color=#881717]▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃[/color][color=white]xxxxxxxx[/color][/size]
                                                                [size=8][color=white]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][/size] [size=6]— I KNOW IT'S DIRE [color=white]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][/size][size=4]— I KNOW IT'S DIRE[color=white]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][SIZE=2]— I KNOW IT'S DIRE[/size][/size][size=10.5]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][color=#2b2b2b](some kind of intro here)[/color][/size]
                                                                [list][list][list][list][list][list][size=14][color=]≡[/color] [color=]│█❝ [/color][color=]MY THREAD REQUEST[/color][/size]

[b]G R A P H I C S[/b]

[list][list][size=10][b]》》[/b] [color=#881717] Thread Title:[/color] (thread title)
                                                                [b]》》[/b][color=#881717] Images: [/color] (please link. imgur is preferred but photobucket is fine)
                                                                [b]》》[/b] [color=#881717]Theme:[/color] (what is your thread used for? What theme are you wanting for it? If it's a rp thread, please give an overview of plot/genre.)
                                                                [b]》》[/b] [color=#881717]Extras:[/color] (Any extra details such as IC/OOC/PT, a sigbutton, reserve gfx, any extra information you deem necessary. )
                                                                [b]》》[/b] [color=#881717]Main Banner:[/color] (Desired size, if you want specific images in this one or not. Include title and sub-text)
                                                                [b]》》[/b] [color=#881717]Sub-banners: [/color] (Limit to 14. Specify desired size if any, and preferred shape.)
                                                                [list]- (title-- subtext if any)
                                                                -(title-- subtext if any) etc etc
                                                                [/list]
                                                                [b]》》[/b] [color=#881717]Palette:[/color] (at least give me general colors to use. if none is given, i will use artistic freedom)
                                                                [b]》》[/b] [color=#881717]Font:[/color] (not necessary. up to you to give it)

[/list][size=14][b]C O D I N G[/b][/size][list]
                                                                [size=10][b]》》[/b] [color=#881717]Type:[/color] (Traditional or on the graphic)
                                                                [b]》》[/b] [color=#881717]Lyric Coding:[/color] (Delete if you don't want any)
                                                                [b]》》[/b][color=#881717]Reserve Coding:[/color] (Delete if you don't want. Give me the information you would like to have on the reserve)
                                                                [b]》》[/b] [color=#881717]Profile Coding:[/color] (Delete if you don't want. Be very specific in what information you want.)
                                                                [b]》》[/b] [color=#881717]Extra coding[/color] (such as full thread coding/specific post coding like character posts, calendars, rules etc)
                                                                [b]》》[/b] [color=#881717]My soul is worth:[/color] (put your price. As always, remember offer=effort)
                                                                (DELETE THIS--- PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE+ KEEP THE &3 AT ZERO. thank you so much babes!)
                                                                [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
                                                                [quote="Legio XV"][/quote]
User Image
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃xxxxxxxx

If you would like to be an affiliate, just shoot me a pm! I'm happy to list your shop
    so that even if customers don't like my designs they have someone else to be referred to. The only thing I ask is that you list my shop as well.

≡♚┇ AFFILIATES

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

≡♚┇ OUR LINKS

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/1-o-o-gfx/t.96928783_1/][img]http://i.imgur.com/dhkRcZE.gif[/img][/url]

≡♚┇ PAST CUSTOMERS
        ☩ orders XXXXXXXX ♚ bribes XXXXXXXX bold bought my soulXXXXXXXX FR for freebiesXXXXXXXX $ for irl money

Shotgun Sallie [♚♚☩♚♚] // Raven Rose Queen [☩☩☩] // Aspen Oak [☩☩☩♚☩] //
        ii R a y [♚☩☩☩♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚] // A Pet Dino [♚] // Xx Wraith Of Darkness xX [☩] // Shy in these lights [♚] // Boobearboop [☩] // ezra the butt [☩] // nabisarang [♚] // Wave Resistance [☩☩☩☩♚] //
        [Zol_the_Grim_Reaper] [♚] // nougami [♚] // XxTheLovelyJxX [FR] //
        What Happens At Night [♚] // Little Kittens [♚] // TearsOfThe Sky [☩] //
        Teagan Simril [♚♚] // Trash Prince Shuu [♚] // LexileTheExile [☩] //
        Lady-Rosenrot [☩☩☩] // Clean Getaway [♚♚☩☩☩☩☩♚] //
        Defiant Pupil [♚] // FrozenBell2015 [☩] // StellaLuna Skywind [☩♚] //
        fragile fire [♚] // Chariot of Smoke [♚♚♚♚] // Promising Peter Pan [♚] //
        Light At Worlds End [♚] // Amaryllis [♚] //asru [♚♚] // Blue Ballet [♚]
        police bocks[♚] // satan and lace [♚] // Le Edha [FR] // Kiyencachu [♚♚♚♚♚♚♚] //
        Iron Bull Approves [FR] // Cathartic Desire [FR] // Demaccia [FR] // Impromptu Love [♚] //
        ArchDukeIan [FR FR] // sultry criminal [♚] // Melinda Amaure [♚] //
        Unique Romance [♚] // ZyuZyu [♚] // Princess Biscuits [♚] // Akimoto Chiaki [♚]
        Yorugami [♚] // Gestaltzerfall [♚] // mortality sold [♚♚] // monochromatic love [♚]
        Makenna [♚] // L I X I E [♚♚♚♚]// seretti [♚♚]// Rainbows-and-Gore [☩]
        Huggable Overlord [♚] // SweetSlaveBoy [♚] // roommate from boulder ♚
        Malzysaur [♚♚♚♚♚] // myst_riven [♚] // Classic Trash [♚] // Floppy The Cat [♚] //Batti Cake [♚]
        // RoyaI Raven [♚] //windy - b e l l s_ [♚]// LaFinAzn [$]// wahmz [♚] // pricked [♚] //
        marshmallowmomma [♚] // dole whip [♚] // a soul of thunder [♚]// KiIala [♚♚]
        voodoomocha [♚] //Lysander the Poet [♚] // fruitytootsie [♚] //
        DeviIs_Mistress (6/4) [♚♚♚♚♚] // Theatre Thug [♚] // Bonzai Kaizen [♚] //
        trashy olive [♚] // ahegao showers [♚] // carcino8iologist [♚] //
        GetYourGutsOut [♚] // The Tamed [♚] // still debating [♚] // Shannaleii [♚]
        Desariea [☩☩]
                                          devour death like crows
                                                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬FOR ALL THE FEATHERS BETWEEN YOUR TEETH
                                          devour death like crows
                                          devour death like crows
                                          devour death like crows
                                          devour death like crows
                                          devour death like crows
                                          devour death like crows
                                          devour death like crows

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff