Welcome to Gaia! ::

User ImageUser Image
User Image
    tab โ–นx Salutations Flowers! ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•“๐•๐• ๐• ๐•ž is a joint graphics and coding shop established by โ„š๐•‹๐”ฝ๐•Œ๐•ƒ, ๐•๐•š๐•ฅ๐•๐•–๐•—๐•ฅ and ๐•ค ๐•ฆ ๐•˜ ๐•  ๐•š ๐•ค. We also would like to welcome โ„‚๐•–๐•๐•’๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•’ ๐”พ๐•’๐•๐•’๐•ฅ๐•™๐•ช๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•ฆ๐•ค and ๐•๐•š๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•’๐• ๐•ƒ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ as two of our new artists to recently join the Ladies of In Bloom. Our main goal here is to not only provide wonderful work to our lovely patrons, but also give our guests a place to beautifully flourish! Additionally, we assure our flowers that we are open to suggestions regarding the shop dynamics and are all more than happy to answer any questions that would need clarification.

*Coding has been adjusted so that everything will display correctly on smaller monitors, BetterGaia and Gaia Upgrade users. If you have a huge screen resolution, it will look a little wonky since the text will run far into the right side.

User Image
      ใ€Œโ€ใ€04/06/2018
          We're very excited to announce that we have two new Ladies that have joined the shop! Please welcome Visual Light, our Lady Lily and Celaena Galathynius, our Lady Azalea! They're both wonderful artists who have a lot to offer you flowers! We're expecting great things from our new artists and are excited to work with them and watch them flourish with us!

ใ€Œโ€ใ€04/03/2018
          ATTENTION, FLOWERS! Our Ladies are getting into their busy season with work and school so we're in need of some help! We're looking for another Lady or Gentleman to join our shop! Please keep in mind that this will be a permanent position. If you're interested, go ahead and fill out an application and send it our way!

ใ€Œโ€ใ€03/14/2018
          Flowers, we have another new affiliate, ๐Ÿ‡ send me to the ๏ผญ ๏ผฏ ๏ผฏ ๏ผฎ and โ–€ โ—ขใ€Œ1 O Oโ•‘ M O T I V E S ใ€ ๏ฝก! Be sure to pay them a visit! Also, the Ladies are working on bouquet bundles, a way for you to request services from our artists within one order but at a discounted price! We'll be adding them up soon, so sit tight!

ใ€Œโ€ใ€03/13/2018
          We have two new affiliates! ๐ŸŸŠ ๐Ÿขœ ๐Ÿข ๐Ÿขž ๐ŸขŸ ฮนnา“ฮนnฮนั‚e coั•ะผoั• and It's ๐‘ซ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘บ to go alone! Be sure to pay a visit and send them some love! โค

ใ€Œโ€ใ€03/12/2018
          Grand opening!

User Image
    Thank you to our wonderful flowers who have supported and ordered from us!

+2 โ€ Deathrider888
      +1 โ€ alcoholic walrus
      +1 โ€ JediKitteh
      +2 โ€ MsTanaka
      +1 โ€ Sailor Cencordia Magica
      +3 โ€ worleybird
      +2 โ€ Femme Mantis
      +2 โ€ KiIlala
      +1 โ€ Oasis Wolf
      +1 โ€ HolyMaidenOfLight

User ImageUser Image
User Image
    โ–นx Follow Gaia's terms of service.
        !!โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
          This is self-explanatory and a straight forward rule to follow, so please don't break it!

โ–นx Do not steal any of the gfx or coding done by us or for our customers.
          We have zero tolerance for theft. Stealing anything in our sample or pick-up thread, or even the shop thread itself is strictly prohibited. We've even had times where people would steal through post stalking. Our Ladies put a lot of effort, time and of course love into our work so please don't think it would be a good idea to steal from us (or from anyone for that matter).

โ–นx We're free to decline requests based on our own terms.
          We'll try our best to take on every order that we can, but we do have the freedom and right to decline orders we do not feel comfortable taking. Flowers, please don't take it personally though!

โ–นx Save and upload graphics to your own image hosts.
    โ–นx Be courteous and respectful to the artists and other customers.
          We will be respectful and kind to all flowers, so we ask that you do the same in return. On to of that, please remember to be respectful to all the other flowers too!

โ–นx Do not stack orders. Please put in another order form if you have multiple orders.
          It's not pretty to look at stacked orders! But seriously, please put in one order form per order and DO NOT stack them. It's very confusing and not fair to the other flowers who are waiting on slots!

โ–นx s u g o i s and QTFUL will not accept two orders from the same customer at one time.
          Sorry if that sounds a tad bit confusing. All this means is that QTFUL and s u g o i s won't accept two orders from the same customer if they are of the same type. For example, two l-shapes from one customer for QTFUL. If you're ordering two l-shapes but they're for two different artists, that's perfectly fine. This is mostly because we really like a variety in our orders! We're pretty flexible if they're something other than l-shapes or if you bribe us.

โ–นx Send the trade as soon as your order is accepted.
          We will not begin working on your order unless a trade has been sent first after we have accepted your order.

โ–นx Do not PM artists, quote them here within the thread.
          The Ladies do not feel comfortable having customers PM them. Also, we encourage all flowers to chat and ask questions here in the thread. Maybe a fellow flower can even help you out or answer your question for you!

โ–นx Please remember that the artists do have lives outside of Gaia.
          We all have busy lives outside of Gaia. School, jobs, a social life (some of us!), all that good stuff! The Ladies will always keep you in the loop and updated on orders or if something is hindering them from completing orders in a timely manner. In return, we ask that you be understanding and patient with us since we do have other priorities and commitments as well.
User ImageUser Image
User Image
    Hullo there flowers! I'm QTFUL but just call me QT! I have a full-time job and I'm also a university student majoring in business and also a self-claimed future business owner. I have dreams of opening a small cafe/dessert bar someday soon! I've been doing graphic and web design for a loooong time, self-taught since I was thirteen years old and it's been a fun hobby of mine. I thrive on artistic freedom and really strive to make every gfx special and unique! Xit calls me an "a**l artist" because of how much I care about every gfx I dish out (and I'm quite the critic as well) so I tend to put in a lot of time, thought, and effort for orders, meaning each order will take a week to a week in a half to complete. While I dislike rush orders, I don't mind doing them and will charge extra. In my free time, I like to play online and consoles games, binge on anime, manga, and dramas, and experiment with drink recipes! You'll see me around Barton Town a lot too! Side note, I'm always trying to better my gfx making so I will be experimental sometimes!

I will be taking a temporary hiatus from orders after I've finished the remaining due to my declining physical and mental health. I'll be taking orders again sometime near the end of this month or in May.

ใ€OPEN โ” FULL โ” HIATUS โ” BRIBE ONLYใ€‘

User Image User Image User Image

User Image
Here is what I will do...
    โ–น thread layouts
    โ–น post layouts (l-shape, horizontal, etc.)
    โ–น real-life fc's
    tab *I'm VERY inexperienced with them, but if you're okay with me being experimental, I'm willing to do them.
    โ–น HIGH-QUALITY IMAGES
    โ–น basic coding
    โ–น graphical coding
    โ–น banners, timeskips, buttons, icons
    โ–น signatures

User Image
Here is what I won't do...
    โ–น LOW-QUALITY IMAGES
    โ–น complex traditional coding
    โ–น GIFs (might surprise an order with one, still learning)
    โ–น chat-based layouts
    โ–น CLUTTERED GFX (NO MORE THAN 3 IMAGES)
    โ–น rude and impatient customers (zero tolerance)

User Image
    POST LAYOUTS
      โ–น SIMPLE L-SHAPE. 15 BIL
        *Simple l-shapes generally have less of the small details and won't be as busy as my samples.
      โ–น COMPLEX L-SHAPE. BRIBE ONLY.
        *WILL TAKE LONGER (1 1/2 - 2 WEEKS)
      โ–น HORIZONTAL/VERTICAL BASED LAYOUT. 20 BIL+
      โ–น BUTTON, TIMESKIP, FOOTER, SIDE BANNER. 5 BIL
      โ–น BASIC CODING 5 BIL+
        *Unless stated otherwise, I will include coding for alignment and text by default.
      โ–น RUSH. ADDITIONAL 5 BIL

THREAD LAYOUTS
      โ–น MAIN BANNER. 25 BIL+
      โ–น SUB BANNER. 15 BIL+
      โ–น BUTTONS, ICONS, PROFILE GFX. 5 BIL+
      โ–น BASIC CODING. 10 BIL+
      โ–น FULL THREAD SET. BRIBE
        *INCLUDES MAIN BANNER, SUB BANNERS, BASIC CODING, 2 BUTTONS
        I WILL NOT DO COMPLEX CODING FOR THREADS OR PROFILES, PLEASE SEE XITLEFT FOR COMPLEX CODING.
      โ–น RUSH. ADDITIONAL 10 BIL

OTHER GFX
      โ–น SIGNATURE. 5 BIL+
      โ–น IMAGE MAP. 15 BIL+
      โ–น RUSH. ADDITIONAL 5 BIL

BRIBE ME, FLOWER!
      Offer me something and based on the marketplace price or how much I'm interested/badly I want it, I'll either accept or decline.
      I do like most sinful, melty and seabreeze items but my tastes are always changing. You can also check my wishlist since I add on to it quite often.

User Image
    STANDARD DOZEN ROSES
      โ–น username / type / payment /deadline
      โ–น username / type / payment / deadline

EXTRAVAGANT BOUQUET
User ImageUser Image
User Image
    Hello I'm Xitleft (Exit-Left) but you can call me Xit (Exit). I'm a full-time student and have a part-time job. I've been on Gaia for a very long time when roleplaying didn't involve super complex pretty graphics (thank God we've evolved) like we have today. So because of that, I learned how to code, like true retro coding of Gaia, the really dramatic kind that made up for your "graphic" is a cropped image. And yes, this skill pretty useless for anything outside of Gaia, but, it's pretty great on Gaia right???

Here's my reasoning on why coding is so great:
      - You have a simple gfx that's not as much of an accent as you want it to be, but you don't want to get a new gfx (coding is perfect for that!)
      - You're low on some gold but you really want a nice layout for that new thread! (coding is really cheap my friend.)
      - You don't want to code a rp profile/reserve/order form yourself (I got you B!)

Anyways, I love to talk, QT yells at me when I don't shut up, so come save me from the monster that holds me, hostage, please. Oh and also commission me for coding please, I'm very Gaia poor.
    Lifetime guarantee, if it messes up, bring it back and I'll fix it! No matter how long ago you ordered.

NOT ACCEPTING THREAD ORDERS AT THE MOMENT.

User Image User Image

User Image
    โ–น thread coding
    โ–น chat layouts
    โ–น post layouts coding
    โ–น basic coding
    โ–น complex coding
    โ–น anything bb coding
    โ–น fixing codes (mine or not)

User Image
    โ–น eye burning color palettes
    โ–น gfx coding (in gfx coding/coding as an image)
    โ–น anything other than bb coding

User Image
    CODING
      โ–น SIMPLE DECORATIVE. 10 BIL+
      โ–น COMPLEX CODING/CHAT LAYOUTS. 15 BIL+
      โ–น THREAD CODING SIMPLE SET. 25-30 BIL+
      โ–น THREAD CODING COMPLEX SET. 45-55 BIL+
      โ–น ROLEPLAY PROFILE CODING. 15-25 BIL+
      โ–น ROLEPLAY RESERVE CODING. 10 BIL+
      โ–น CODING FIX. FREE
      tab *BE IT YOUR CODING NOT WORKING AND YOU'D LIKE ME TO TAKE A LOOK, OR MY CODING GOING WONKY, JUST SEND IT MY WAY AND I WILL TAKE A LOOK AND TRY TO FIX IT NO CHARGE.]

BRIBE ME, FLOWER!
    tab Pretty much anything off my wishlist! If you offer me a bribe I want, depending on the price of the bribe item, you can basically get what you want.

User Image
    STANDARD DOZEN POPPIES
      โ–น username / order / payment / deadline

THREAD FULL OF POPPIES
User ImageUser Image
User Image
    Hello my little flowers! It's ya girl sugois! I work full time and I'm taking a small break from school until fall. I've done editing for a couple of years now, but I just started to work on graphics for posting this year. My main passion is to make things pretty! (๏พ‰ยดใƒฎยด)๏พ‰*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง I've been on and off gaia since 2009, and I have been an avid roleplayer for 10 years now. Ummm I honestly don't know what else to say about myself, but if you're curious just ask!

User Image User Image User Image

User Image
๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”๐‘  ๐ผ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘‘๐‘œ:
    โ–น post layouts (l-shaped, horizontal, vertical, etc)
    โ–น some coding
    โ–น buttons and icons (timeskips on request)
    โ–น basic phone wallpapers (see samples)
    โ–น irl faceclaims (bribe only)
    โ–น thread layouts/schedule threads (bribe only)

User Image
๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”๐‘  ๐ผ ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘‘๐‘œ:
    โ–น LOW QUALITY IMAGES
    โ–น rush orders
    โ–น GIFS
    โ–น complex coding (Xit is best coder)

User Image
๐ฟ๐ด๐‘Œ๐‘‚๐‘ˆ๐‘‡๐‘†
    โ–น ๐‘†๐‘–๐‘š๐‘๐‘™๐‘’ ๐ฟ๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก๐‘  10 BIL
    โ–น ๐ฟ-๐‘†โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐ฟ๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก๐‘  13 BIL
    โ–น ๐ต๐‘ข๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘ , ๐‘‡๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘๐‘ , ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐ผ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘  5 BIL+
    โ–น ๐‘†๐‘โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘’ ๐ฟ๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก๐‘  Bribe Only
    โ–น ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘ ๐ฟ๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก๐‘  Bribe Only

๐ถ๐‘‚๐ท๐ผ๐‘๐บ
    โ–น ๐‘†๐‘–๐‘š๐‘๐‘™๐‘’ ๐ถ๐‘œ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” 3 BIL
    โ–น ๐‘†๐‘โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘’ ๐ถ๐‘œ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” Bribe Only

๐‘€๐ผ๐‘†๐ถ๐ธ๐ฟ๐ฟ๐ด๐‘๐ธ๐‘‚๐‘ˆ๐‘†
    โ–น ๐‘ƒโ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘Š๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘  10 BIL
    โ–น ๐‘‚๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐บ๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘๐‘  Flexible Pricing

๐ต๐‘…๐ผ๐ต๐ธ ๐‘€๐ธ, ๐น๐ฟ๐‘‚๐‘Š๐ธ๐‘…!
tab Will update this at a later time flowers~

User Image
    ๐‘†๐‘‡๐ด๐‘๐ท๐ด๐‘…๐ท ๐ท๐‘‚๐‘๐ธ๐‘ ๐‘‚๐น ๐‘†๐‘ˆ๐‘๐น๐ฟ๐‘‚๐‘Š๐ธ๐‘…๐‘†

๐ธ๐‘‹๐‘‡๐‘…๐ด๐‘‰๐ด๐บ๐ด๐‘๐‘‡ ๐ต๐‘‚๐‘ˆ๐‘„๐‘ˆ๐ธ๐‘‡
      โ–น open
      โ–น open
User ImageUser Image
User Image
    Uh, hi! I've never been any good with these things because I'm so socially awkward but uh, my username is Celaena Galathynius. I used to be known as pastel apathy, and before that was monochromatic love. Most people know me by my irl nickname though, so if you want to call me by that, don't hesitate to ask!

uhm, other than that, I've been working with photoshop for just a little over a year and a half, and everything I know and do in the program has been self-taught or the result of just messing around with filters and such. I do my renders in gimp however, and the odd thing I need gimp to do, otherwise it's solely done in photoshop. I can also make small, simple gifs or incorporate already made gifs, but both options take me a lot of time because I need to go through each and every layer individually myself. i'm turning 24 this year, and i'm actually gender fluid, so I don't give a flying fish what pronouns you use when referring to me. He/She/They/It are all fine, I don't care. I'm an avid roleplayer, and consider myself to be semi-advanced literate and love all kinds! So please, if you're looking for a 1x1 and you think I'd be interested, please approach me! Hardcore anime fan and wanting to go to a con, I'm hoping to go to my city's annual anime convention next year! Generally, my prices are on a bribe me basis only.

And please! Talk anime to me~

User Image User Image

User Image
    โ–น artistic creativity
    โ–น HQ PICTURES ONLY
    โ–น anime/cartoon images
    โ–น l-shapes
    โ–น traditional + graphic coding
    โ–น thread layouts
    โ–น roleplay layouts
    โ–น maybe chat layouts
    โ–น gifs
    โ–น full body images

User Image
    โ–น real-life fc's ( I'm terrible with them )
    โ–น LOW-QUALITY IMAGES / SMALL PICTURES
    โ–น rush orders
    โ–น impatience / rudeness / pickyness / arrogance
    โ–น too much restriction + no artistic creativity
    โ–น clashing colours
    โ–น overly picky people / orders
    โ–น gaia porfiles
    โ–น photbucket links ( the site crahes my browers so I cannot open them)

User Image
    GFX
      โ–น BANNER STYLED CHARACTER GRAPHIC. 10 BIL+
      โ–น L-SHAPE CHARACTER GRAPHIC. 15 BIL+
      tab + 5 BIL for a gif being included
      โ–น TIMESKIP, FOOTER, SIDE BAR. 3 BIL+
      โ–น FULL THREAD. BRIBE ONLY
      tab *Graphics, coding + w/e else
      โ–น SIGNATURE BANNER. 5 BIL+

CODING
      โ–น COMPLEX CODING. 5 BIL+
      โ–น CHARACTER PROFILE CODING (SINGLE POST). 10 BIL
      โ–น CHARACTER PROFILE CODING (MULTIPLE POSTS). 15 BIL
      โ–น RESERVE & APP CODING. 5 BIL

BRIBE ME, FLOWER!
      Either you can offer me something off of my wish list, or you can offer me an item you think I might like and I'll let you know. depending on market value and colour scheme, it'll be considered a bribe. I love the STARRY, SHERBERT, SINFUL, TOXIC, BLACK & WHITE, MELTY, and PASTEL PINK / BLUE colour schemes.

User Image
    STANDARD DOZEN AZALEAS
      โ–น Jaded Era / l-shape / 20k PLAT / no deadline

EXTRAVAGANT BOUQUET
User ImageUser Image
User Image
    Hello there! My name is Natsumi or Visual Light and I've been making graphics since forever. I'm a veteran here on Gaia and I just recently came back because I have nothing else better to do. ( JK, I need to adult...) Anyways, I'm still trying to figure out life, but I like to watch anime, read manga, sleep and eat. I've also been into bullet journaling, so if this is something you're interested in, please hit me up!

User Image

User Image
    โ–น thread layouts
    โ–น l-shapes
    โ–น post layouts
    โ–น sigmaps
    โ–น banners/buttons/icons
    โ–น gifs
    tab *I'm willing to try anything, just ask!

User Image
    โ–น super long rush orders
    โ–น LOW-QUALITY IMAGES / SMALL PICTURES
    โ–น any kind of coding

User Image
Prices will be PWYW / BRIBE unless stated otherwise.

GFX
      โ–น BANNERS. 15 BIL
      โ–น L-SHAPE. 35 BIL
      โ–น SIGMAPS. 50 BIL
      โ–น THREAD LAYOUTS. HUGE BRIBE/ART TRADE
      โ–น MISC/OTHER PWYW

BRIBE ME, FLOWER!
      Bribe for rush orders, 6+links for sigmaps, large thread layout orders, gifs. Ask about items or gold/plat amounts.

User Image
    STANDARD DOZEN LILIES

EXTRAVAGANT BOUQUET
User ImageUser Image
User Image
    Please rememeber to quote which Lady you're requesting from!

[size=10][quote="QTFUL / Xitleft / s u g o i s / Celaena Galathynius / Visual Light"][/quote]
    [imgleft]https://i.imgur.com/GXF5nAG.jpg[/imgleft][img]https://i.imgur.com/8jT2lX1.jpg[/img]
    [imgright]https://i.imgur.com/P8GjOUR.jpg[/imgright][align=right][align=left][size=11]I'd like flowers from [b]Lady (ROSE / POPPY / SUNFLOWER / AZALEA / LILY)[/b], please! โค[/size]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/QL6LmbI.jpg[/img]
    [list]โ–น [size=8][b]TYPE.[/b][/size] l-shape (simple or complex if ordering from QTFUL)/horizontal/vertical/banner/etc.
    โ–น [size=8][b]ADD ON'S.[/b][/size] timeskips, footers, sub header, right/left side bar, etc.
    โ–น [size=8][b]IMAGES.[/b][/size] [url=link]01[/url] [url=link]02[/url] [url=link]03[/url] ADD ON MORE IF NEEDED
    โ–น [size=8][b]MAIN TEXT.[/b][/size] text here.
    โ–น [size=8][b]SUB TEXT.[/b][/size] sub text here, if any.
    โ–น [size=8][b]SCREEN RESOLUTION.[/b][/size] screen resolution is needed so that we don't make a gfx too big for you.[/list]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/PRhpJNr.jpg[/img]
    [list]โ–น [size=8][b]THEME.[/b][/size] going for a certain feel/theme? stars, floral, etc.
    โ–น [size=8][b]COLOR PALETTE.[/b][/size] colors you'd like in the gfx.
    โ–น [size=8][b]PREFERENCE ON FONT.[/b][/size] specific preference on font or artistic freedom.
    โ–น [size=8][b]DETAILS.[/b][/size] include some details about the thread/character, we want to make sure your gfx is special and specific to your character, thread, or rp![/list]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/wuuMCIP.jpg[/img]
    [list]โ–น [size=8][b]STYLE.[/b][/size] traditional/graphical
    โ–น [size=8][b]TEXT.[/b][/size] text here.
    โ–น [size=8][b]COLOR PALETTE.[/b][/size] colors you'd prefer.
    โ–น [size=8][b]GFX/IMAGES.[/b][/size] if you already have a gfx or image ready and would like to include that in the coding, please link them here.
    โ–น [size=8][b]DETAILS.[/b][/size] additional details here. IF YOU'RE ORDERING CODING FOR A THREAD, PLEASE BE VERY DETAILED ON WHAT YOU'D LIKE.[/list]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/4VELnXh.jpg[/img]
    [list]โ–น [size=8][b]PAYMENT.[/b][/size] payment total goes here.
    โ–น [size=8][b]EXTRA NOTES.[/b][/size] deadlines or anything else you'd like us to know.
    PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT MOST ARTISTS CHARGE EXTRA FOR A RUSH ORDER. IF YOU HAVE NOT INCLUDED THAT IN THE TOTAL, PLEASE ADJUST.
    [/list][/size]
User ImageUser Image
User Image
    If you'd like to become affiliates, please quote lady dulcina within the thread! Also, if you'd like to support us and link us, feel free to use the code below! We really appreciate it! We want to thank all you flowers for stopping by our shop and encourage you to pay a visit to our lovely affiliates as well! Spread the love! โค

User Image

[url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/joint-gfx-coding/t.104185737/][img]https://i.imgur.com/P0ZEwy5.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
User Image
HERE I AM, DYING IN CODINGGGG

Hilarious Lunatic

12,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
QTFUL

User ImageUser Image
User Image
I'd like flowers from Lady (Rose, Poppy, Sunflower), please! โค

User Image
    โ–น TYPE. Complex L-Shape
    โ–น IMAGES. 01 02 03 Album in case my picks suck. [x]
    โ–น MAIN TEXT. ลŒminami Makoto
    โ–น SUB TEXT. Yakuza Lawyer
    โ–น SCREEN RESOLUTION. 1366 x 768

User Image
    โ–น THEME. Smoke, Alcoholism and Nightlife?
    โ–น COLOR PALETTE. Creative Freedom (Please Give Me the Color Hex when you figure it out)
    โ–น PREFERENCE ON FONT. Artistic/Creative Freedom
    โ–น DETAILS. It's a Yakuza/Gang type rp, Makoto is a side character who works for the Yakuza, he's got some serious self destructive problems. Alcoholism and the Chainsmoking and all that. The (in)complete profile.

User Image
    โ–น STYLE. I have no idea what the difference between the two are...
    โ–น TEXT. ???
    โ–น COLOR PALETTE. Darkish?
    โ–น GFX/IMAGES. ???
    โ–น DETAILS. I would love some coding for this gfx buuut i'm not sure if you like that so do what you can. Edit: Oh, please add Location, Mood and Company.

User Image
    โ–น PAYMENT. 5,000 Platinum (About 50bil gold)
    โ–น EXTRA NOTES. Your typical thing, a week and some change. If you manage it sooner, all the better but no absolute rush.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff