Welcome to Gaia! ::

❀; π˜ƒπ—Άπ˜€π—Άπ˜π—Όπ—Ώπ˜€γ€€β”β”

+1 1 100.0% [ 38 ]
Total Votes:[ 38 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 42 43 44 > >>

Taken Fatcat

User Image
                                      xxxx
                                      (γ€€γ€€EVEN IF I FALL TILL MY LAST BREATH  ❀;γ€€γ€€EVEN IF I FALL TILL MY LAST BREATH  ❀;γ€€γ€€EVEN IF I FALL TILL MY LAST BREATHγ€€γ€€)
                                      γ€€γ€€*οΌ†UNTO THE END ⊹ I WILL FOREVER SHINE !
                                      γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€βœΆγ€€O U Rγ€€S A L V A T I O Nγ€€H A Sγ€€B E C O M Eγ€€M Yγ€€O N L Yγ€€W I S H

γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€

User Image
                  User Image

γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€User Image
                    Hello and welcome toγ€€ ❀β–ͺβ–ͺ γ€Œπ˜šπ˜Šπ˜ˆπ˜›π˜›π˜Œπ˜™π˜Œπ˜‹ ❛petalsγ€€a graphics shop hosted by moi~ I created this shop not only to further my skill when it comes to graphic editing but also to get gold and items, I mean that is what makes this website go 'round right? If you really must know I am in my twenties and currently work a retail job as a commission associate so my days will vary on if I am either free or work decides to whop my a** and make me work full shifts all week. Typically I will try and get orders done by the due date but I will inform you if they might be late.

I do not, and will not even if you bribe me, to do coding. I don't care if you offer me some of my most expensive wishlist items, I will just not do it. Now don't get me wrong, its not like I don't like coding but I just suck at it and my real passion are graphic editing. Also, another thing I must add here, all images used in the graphics edited by me, I do not own them what so ever. All images belong to those who drew/took them. I don't in any shape or form claim to have created them, just simply did a little bit of photoshop magic to them.

⊹; UPDATEγ€€γ€€thread made on nov. twenty - seventh, twenty sixteen
                          ⊹; UPDATEγ€€γ€€thread temp closed on oct. twentith, twenty seventeen for construction
                          ⊹; UPDATEγ€€γ€€construction of thread started on dec. thirty - first, twenty seventeen, and ended on jan. second, twenty eighteen
                          ⊹; UPDATEγ€€γ€€shop opened up on jan. second, twenty eighteen
                          ⊹; UPDATEγ€€γ€€back in action after taking an unexpected hiatus on may thirty - first, twenty eighteen
                          ⊹; UPDATEγ€€γ€€the shop will be closed as of now, august tenth twenty eighteen, since i have moved to another shop

Taken Fatcat

User Image
                                      xxxx
                                      (γ€€γ€€EVEN IF I FALL TILL MY LAST BREATH  ❀;γ€€γ€€EVEN IF I FALL TILL MY LAST BREATH  ❀;γ€€γ€€EVEN IF I FALL TILL MY LAST BREATHγ€€γ€€)
                                      γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€βœΆγ€€O U Rγ€€S A L V A T I O Nγ€€H A Sγ€€B E C O M Eγ€€M Yγ€€O N L Yγ€€W I S H

γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€

User Image
                  User Image

⊹; RULE O1γ€€γ€€Please be patient with me, most times I will take forever on a graphic because at times I get no inspiration so I would redo a graphic 20 different times before I find a way that I like it. I also hold the right to decline any order for whatever reason.
                    xxx
                    ⊹; RULE O2γ€€γ€€Do not, I repeat, do not be rude to anyone here, or anywhere for that patter. Honestly, is it that hard to keep your mouth shut when you have nothing nice to say? On another note, if you have nice things to say, whether it be me or someone else, please say it! You don't know if that person is having a bad day and giving them a compliment or two would defiantly brighten up their day.
                    xxx
                    ⊹; RULE O3γ€€γ€€Under no circumstances are you too steal anything from this thread, I know in the past I have had trouble with this ( as of right now I do not want to disclose what actually happened and what party was at fault ) but seriously its not at all respectful. I worked long and hard on these graphics and I don't want all that hard work to go to waste. Now if you wish to use my coding, go right ahead. s**t as long as your credit me I am fine with it, my coding is shitty anyways xD;;
                    xxx
                    ⊹; RULE O4γ€€γ€€As for order's themselves, I will only be doing graphics. Like I said in the previous rule, I suck at coding so I will not be doing any coding whatsoever. I also will not accept orders that have to be done before a 4 day wait period. Even though I most likely will get the order done before then I like having that cushion room just in case. Because my life change change on a dime so this is to help me if something does happen. Along with the fact work likes to have me working odd hours.
                    xxx
                    ⊹; RULE O5γ€€γ€€The moment I accept your order, send a trade with the payment right away, or as soon as you can. I will not start your order until this is done. I know I seem a bit harsh but I have done orders and not gotten payed so this is just a way for me to assure that I will get my payment.
                    xxx
                    ⊹; RULE O6γ€€γ€€All images you must save to your own server and I will not be held responsible for any images that are lost. Many times I will delete images to make room for new ones not only on the image hosting site but also on my computer.
                    xxx
                    ⊹; RULE O7γ€€γ€€Last rule I swear, I want you guys to have fun! It doesn't matter if you are here to order from me or just to hang out and chat. I love talking with people and getting to know new faces!

Taken Fatcat

User Image
                                      xxxx

User Image

γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€User Imageγ€€γ€€User Image

γ€€βŠΉ; LAYOUT GRAPHICSγ€€γ€€Prices will be starting at 1.5bil and end at 4.5bil, tips are optional
                    γ€€βŠΉ; THREAD GRAPHICSγ€€γ€€Prices will be starting at 5bil and end at 8.5bil, tips are optional
                    γ€€βŠΉ; RECOLORING&GIFSγ€€γ€€Yes I do recoloring and gifs, but you gotta bribe me, gold or
                    γ€€βŠΉ; RECOLORING&GIFSγ€€γ€€items are fine

γ€€βŠΉ; WISHLIST ITEMSγ€€γ€€
                    User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
                    User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
                    User Image User Image User Image
                    xxx
                    GIVE ME ALL THE SINFUL ITEMS PLEASE
                    AND ALL OF THE STARRY ITEMS
                    AND ALL OF THE OPAL ITEMS

γ€€γ€€γ€€*THIS WILL UPDATE PERIODICALLY

γ€€βŠΉ; SLOT O1γ€€γ€€closed
                    γ€€βŠΉ; SLOT O2γ€€γ€€closed

γ€€βŠΉ; BRIBE O1γ€€γ€€luville ;; due. n/a

Taken Fatcat

User Image
                                      xxxx

User Image
                  User Image

[list][list][list][list][list][imgleft]https://i.imgur.com/PvtKbPe.gif[/imgleft][align=right][align=left][list][list][list][list][list]
                    γ€€[img]https://i.imgur.com/Bb6wlHw.png[/img]
                    [size=7][color=#fa95b8]AS IF THE PETALS BECOME THE WIND[/color]γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€[color=#ffcec6]THE WATER SHAKES WITH EVERY BREATH[/color]γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€[color=#fca3b2]UNTO THE END I WILL FOREVER SHINE[/color][/size]
                    [size=7][color=#fa95b8]AS IF THE PETALS BECOME THE WIND[/color]γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€[color=#ffcec6]THE WATER SHAKES WITH EVERY BREATH[/color]γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€[color=#fca3b2]UNTO THE END I WILL FOREVER SHINE[/color][/size]
                    [size=17]γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€[color=#eaacc8]β‹― β‹― β‹― β‹― β‹― β‹― β‹― β‹― β‹― β‹― β‹― β‹― β‹― β‹― β‹― β‹― β‹―[/color][/color][/size]
                    [list][list]
                    [list][list][list][list][list][size=8.5][color=#ffcec6]❀;[/color] [color=#eaacc8]USER[i]NAME[/i][/color]γ€€γ€€[/size][color=#fa95b8][size=11]explanatory[/size]
                    [size=8.5][color=#ffcec6]❀;[/color] [color=#eaacc8]PAY[i]MENT[/i][/color]γ€€γ€€[/size][size=11]either gold or wishlist item[/size]
                    [size=8.5][color=#ffcec6]❀;[/color] [color=#eaacc8]BR[i]IBE[/i][/color]γ€€γ€€[/size][size=11]yes or no[/size]
                    [size=8.5][color=#ffcec6]❀;[/color] [color=#eaacc8]DUE[i]DATE[/i][/color]γ€€γ€€[/size][size=11]month and day[/size]

[size=8.5][color=#ffcec6]❀;[/color] [color=#eaacc8]MO[i]DEL[/i][/color]γ€€γ€€[/size][size=11]either name of model or link to an album[/size]
                    [size=8.5][color=#ffcec6]❀;[/color] [color=#eaacc8]GRAPHIC[i]TYPE[/i][/color]γ€€γ€€[/size][size=11]l-shape / banner / side banner[/size]
                    [size=8.5][color=#ffcec6]❀;[/color] [color=#eaacc8]TE[i]XT[/i][/color]γ€€γ€€[/size][size=11]anything you wish in the graphic[/size]
                    [size=8.5][color=#ffcec6]❀;[/color] [color=#eaacc8]COL[i]ORS[/i][/color]γ€€γ€€[/size][size=11]hex code preferred[/size]
                    [size=8.5][color=#ffcec6]❀;[/color] [color=#eaacc8]FO[i]NT(S)[/i][/color]γ€€γ€€[/size][size=11]use dafont.com[/size]
                    [size=8.5][color=#ffcec6]❀;[/color] [color=#eaacc8]ADDITIONAL[i]INFO[/i][/color]γ€€γ€€[/size][size=11]anything i missed?[/size][/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
                    [imgright]https://puu.sh/tAwFl/a663029b68.png[/imgright][align=right][align=left][size=6][color=#fca3b2][quote="juniper deer"][/quote][/color][/size]

Taken Fatcat

User Image
                                      xxxx

User Image
                  User Image

γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€User Image
                    User Image
                    [url=http://tinyurl.com/petalsgfx][img]https://i.imgur.com/vxP8CqI.png[/img][/url]

User Image
                    [url=http://tinyurl.com/petalsgfx][img]https://i.imgur.com/2CRo0jx.png[/img][/url]

γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€**TO BECOME AN AFFILIATE, JUST PM ME WITH A BUTTON THE SIZE 2OO X 4O

User ImageUser Image
                    User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                    User ImageUser Image

Taken Fatcat

User Image
                                      xxxx

User Image

User Image

I'm sure some of you are wondering what this is, it's something new I want to try. Basically, this post will update periodically with a song I am currently listening too on repeat to draw inspiration from to help with graphics. So if I'm in a fiery mood I'll have battle music playing in the background while I edit. If I feel like making a nice calm and light graphic I'll listen to something that relaxes my mind. You as clients are also welcomed to suggest songs to listen too while I work on your order. If you do so please have it be youtube videos since that is the easiest for me to listen too since I can stream it right off my tv.

Taken Fatcat

User Image
                                      xxxx

Taken Fatcat

User Image
                                      xxxx

Taken Fatcat

User Image
                                      xxxx

Taken Fatcat

User Image
                                      xxxx

Taken Fatcat

xxx
            alright
            retrying this own gfx shop again

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Seasonal Pumpkin

AS IF THE PETALS BECOME THE WINDγ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€THE WATER SHAKES WITH EVERY BREATHγ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€UNTO THE END I WILL FOREVER SHINE
                            AS IF THE PETALS BECOME THE WINDγ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€THE WATER SHAKES WITH EVERY BREATHγ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€UNTO THE END I WILL FOREVER SHINE
                            γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€β‹― β‹― β‹― β‹― β‹― β‹― β‹― β‹― β‹― β‹― β‹― β‹― β‹― β‹― β‹― β‹― β‹―

❀; USERNAMEγ€€γ€€pretty little songbird
                                          ❀; PAYMENTγ€€γ€€8 bil
                                          ❀; DUEDATEγ€€γ€€December 4th

❀; MODELγ€€γ€€ x x x x x x
                                          you don't have to use all of them, just giving you options! c:

❀; GRAPHICTYPEγ€€γ€€banner
                                          ❀; TEXTγ€€γ€€The β™₯ of Oakdale
                                          Guidelines
                                          History of the Dixons
                                          The Dixon Family
                                          Friends of the Dixons
                                          Other Characters
                                          The Ranch
                                          Oakdale, Alabama
                                          Current Time & Place
                                          Reserved
                                          OOC
                                          Applications for β™₯ of Oakdale

❀; COLORSγ€€γ€€x
                                          ❀; FONT(S)γ€€γ€€x
                                          ❀; ADDITIONALINFOγ€€γ€€This obvs is a thread layout request. if you need anything else let me know! c:

juniper deer
do you make gif layouts like in the first banner example?

Taken Fatcat

γ€€γ€€xxxxxxsongbird❛
            xxx
            order accepted!
            go ahead and send the trade~

γ€€γ€€xxxxxxspudgy❛
            xxx
            my farrah graphic!
            but yes
            i do in fact to gif graphics
            though it depends on when creating the gfx
            if a gif i added in or not

pretty little songbird
            Captain Spudgy

γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€β‹― β‹― β‹― β‹― β‹― β‹― β‹― β‹― β‹― β‹― β‹― β‹― β‹― β‹― β‹― β‹― β‹―

❀; USERNAMEγ€€γ€€captain spudgy
                                          ❀; PAYMENTγ€€γ€€4.5B
                                          ❀; BRIBEγ€€γ€€1.5B more for gif?
                                          ❀; DUEDATEγ€€γ€€December 4 (but preferably as soon as you reasonably can)

❀; MODELγ€€γ€€by dahliart
                                          ❀; GRAPHICTYPEγ€€γ€€banner
                                          ❀; TEXTγ€€γ€€first name: sumire (菫 is the kanji -- optional), last name: Miura (三桦 is the kanji -- optional)
                                          ❀; COLORSγ€€γ€€artistic freedom
                                          ❀; FONT(S)γ€€γ€€artistic freedom
                                          ❀; ADDITIONALINFOγ€€γ€€Is it possible to get a gif like this into the graphic? Here's another one. Also, I really like this sample and the effect/coloring of this this and this. From the pictures I provided, the first picture is my favorite. You don't have to use all three pictures, though. I really want to emphasize -- do what you think will look best.

juniper deer

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces