Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
Terra watched the Juggernaut, a frown graceing her lips, her hands balled into fists at her sides, as she took a calming breath. She looked to Serk, "It..is a very very long story." She told him, but cut short as she felt Seyisu, and the wave of power. She dwelled on this, then looked towards the Blade.
The Blade just stood back, watching the events take place and thinking to himself. This situation with IV and the other were getting out of hand, they worried him. And if Lyger and I together cant take him, what chance do we have, the Oni Waban...
And before her, quite absolutely ignoring anyone she might converse with, Seyisu rose - the pulsing, blood-black tendrils weaving a network around the Biofort pulling out and up, rising into a column before The Queen - and twisting together, eventually taking the shape of a man. But...

It was wrong. The billowing, greyed hair, yes - the dull, ancient grey eyes, yes. But this was not the being Terra had known in the days of The White Dragon Temple, and it was not the man Mindblaze had sworn to the place of Left Hand of the Dominion - in garb and stature, it resembled none of the Changling Father's guises. Where Seyisu had been contained, though threatening, nondescript to hide the overflowing might...This being was just the opposite - grandiose, regal in its appearance, a smirk gracing its careful features, a condescending sparkle of the eye looking down on those it chose to speak with.

The energy of the leyline surged palpably from this creature, the peculiar, tall cylinder of a hat it wore - reminscent of something between priest and royal Vizeer - crackled with energy along the edges, as did the man's whole form, the flowing, purple and white robes clothing him regal and showy as a peacock, miniscule arcs of ruby lightning groundign themselves across him when he moved and spoke.

"Tell us the story, Terra. Tell us the story, Queen of the Dominion - do you know it well, Arretsu of the Citadel?"

There was a strange emphasis there - the use of three of the once priestess' names in a single utterance, some dark hint at her fractured natured and past seeming to float, sibilant, upon the silky, commanding tone of the Left Hand of the Dominion.

"Bestow upon on us this lengthly tale - there is time yet. And then, perhaps, I will tell a part of your history, Queen...perhaps."

This...will be of no more use, Blade of the Dominion...

The dark metal of the collar upon the Blade's neck disolved, vanishing completely - its time was up, the purpose required of it more than served now that its maker surged with so much mroe knowledge than The Blade would afford him.

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
Terra stood still, calm, her eyes watching as he rose before her. He pulsed with energy, causing shivers to run down her spine, her finger tips to tingle. Her eyes narrowed slightly, "To fully understand all of this, I will have to go to the beginning." She said to him, her gold gaze regarding him. He had spoken the names, three of her many names. But she was debating if she really wanted to tell him the whole story. Everything.
The Blade nodded as the collar fell from his neck and disappeared. His skin was non living thus he did not feel some weight lifting of burden from him. He felt it was necessary and thus made the decision initially. Curious now he'd turn to hear such a tale if Terra would allow them.
"It would appear," Serk notes, scratching his chin thoughtfully, "that you are right, much has changed, except me, odd." Closing his eyes in a long, pensive blink. "Well, either way, you seem to have guests who require attention more urgently then I, and I am nothing if not patient. Hoping up from the steps, he eyes his surroundings. "I will admit that my curiosity has gotten the better of me, I will endulge it, and explore." Turning, he approaches the first enterance. "If you need me, call for me, and I will return." With a glace from a half turned head, he begins his exploration.
Yet as Mei was dismembered, and she died, her Mirror of Treachery blinked from existance, returning to Hell to grant Mei a new body.
( What's been going on? )
(Plot, it would seem.)

Codger

((Indeed, piles of it. I do hope ya'll aren't waiting on me. >.> Until Terra either breaks the 'chains' or this story is told, I've nothing to say.))

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
Terra just shook her head and went silent after that. She wasn't in the mood to tell a story to them, didn't feel like explaining it all. She let a sigh escape from her lips, and then looked towards the Juggarnaut as he left. She raised a hand, then snapped her fingers. Her voice gave the command, her will sought it to be done, and the chains would break, turning into a red mist that flowed back towards her.

((crappy post I know))

Codger

As the chains shattered the Juggernaut threw his arms wide, a surge of euphoria coursing through his being. The joyous sensation was torn from his body in the following moments, his shoulders slumping and his head falling forward. The depth of his eyes seemed to pull inward to the unfathomable, light draining away into those soulless orbs. A thick black smoke escaped his lips and the thin slits that defined his nostrils, his body visibly trembling at the release. Nearly out of earshot he growled to himself, "I'll find it and out it back, I'll save myself too. He designed us to kill him, and I'll do just that." One moment he was crouched and the next he was off flying through the air, kicking off crags of rock as he rebounded off into the horizon.
A piercing, racous pain shook the Dominion - a susserating, wheedling whine rushing through the mind as the plateau shook violently, the ground as solid as a boat tossing across the raging sea. Another moment, and the raging storm passed, the land still again as the hurtful shriek vanished.

Deep beneath the plateau, tendrils snaked toward the leyline, the 'crown' seeking complete intermingling of filter and power source. A tube-like 'cocoon' was weaving around the main column of energy, a yet incomplete intersection of weaving tendrils creating a web like surface all around the leyline, here and there additional tendrils reaching outward to the orbiting construct.

"Tell us, My Queen. I will not call more of your names - do not wait for it, and speak - it is time we were all enlightened, no?"

The missing warmth was all the more evident now, Seyisu's face contorting into a cruel sneer, one hand reaching outward, almost as if to gently caress Terra's cheek - given the circumstances, an act more of contempt than pity.

"Or does the Queen seek -" His eyes slid across those nearby, falling on Arretsu's 'granddaughter', a sly grin flashing for a moment in the twinkle of the iris before the cold, unpleasant assumption came "- usurpment?"

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
Terra smiled towards him, she knew what he was doing, but did nothing to stop it. Slowly she shook her head, and moved so she stood in front of his eyes, blocking his view of Suhaji. "You do not deserve to know what I know. Know your place umong the Dominion." She whispered softly, then turned and headed towards her granddaughter. What was Mindblaze thinking.

Suhaji was watching, with the utmost curiuosity, and when Terra began to approach, Suhaji walked towards her grandmother. "Is something happening?"
The Blade approached slowly and quietly behind Suhaji, the mists of his body would flow by her at both side about shoulder level, the only tell-tale of his presence. He stood behind her to protect her, unsure of what was going on, why Terra wouldnt regail this story, why he wanted the information to be known so intently. Still he'd only stand where he was and awaiting the events unfolding themselves.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff