Welcome to Gaia! ::

Codger

High above the frozen and blasted wasteland in the northern reaches of the world, elevated even beyond the clouds and past the atmosphere itself a single speck churned in space. This thing floating in space was nothing less than a Sra`Xa`Diin bioship, wherein the Keeper stalked in between monitoring the progress of the replacement experiment. The largest chamber had once held a truly massive biomass which had recently been dropped upon the planet and activated by the heat of the drop and the cuncussion of the impact. Already data was streaming into the command center it left behind, panels of light flickering all around the Keeper. Every so often his eyes would refocus to look beyond the semitransparent panes of light to the still for of the Rogue Star, wondering when she would awaken.

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
She stirred, she was so confused, her mind whispering her thoughts to herself silently. What was happening, where was she and who was he? slowly her eyes opened, her eyes squitned slightly to adjust, and she sat up. This place was familier somehow, and her gaze swept across the room.

Codger

When the creature noticed her stirring he slid a pane of light to the side to watch her, but did not cease in his observation of the Grave Jade's transmission. When finally he communicated to her it came as reverberating voice that pulsed through her skull, having no vocal cords of his own, I see you have awakened, Rogue Star. I trust you are alive and well, considering the circumstances of your existence.

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
She put a hand to her forhead, trying to collect her thoughts, when they were inturupted by a voice. Rouge star? Was he reffering to her? She blinked, dropping her hand, and glanced acround. A creature? Her eyes widend slightly as it finally clicked in her head at where she was exactly. "How? Rogue Star?" she was still clearly confused.

Codger

The panes of light all slid away to reveal the entirety of the three legged creature, his intense eyes staring at Terra. It stalked forward and inclined his head, You have been brought to this bioship, Akaran`ni, by myself Xen`diith, Rogue Star. Your call resounded through the failed experiment and this bioship picked up on the mental command the moment we exited the quantuum singularity. You, Rogue Star, called this ship through its connection with what you refer to as a Dominion. The initial scan showed hostilities and thus the replacement experiment was deployed earlier than expected. We had been unable to insert its first human mind for transcription to test the process and finish its personality.

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
Her body tensed slightly as she was able to see the creature clearly, not from fear of the creature itself, but her past dealing with the creatures was not to pleasent. "My call actually worked?" She thought outloud, but made no real move to stand. "Replacement? And why are you calling me by that, I would assume you know of my name."

Codger

He nodded slightly, In a way, it did work, though it is my experience with inferior beings that their pleas are never fulfilled accurately. Whatever your desires, you managed to push forward the deployment of Experiment 6097002b, whose original format was based on the young woman September of the Stars and was unfortunately allowed to follow a natural state of growth. You, Rogue Star, will probably be the only being left in your so-called Dominion. One of the panes turned towards Terra, allowing her to see the body of a member of the Dominion known as Yamada launching from Grave Jade's hand and dissolving. Try as she might she would be unable to find his voice, for it had been permanently extinguished. As that pane turned back another turned to face Terra, a still shot of her body made entirely of light, This image was captured during this ship's last visit, when you were intended to become a star to fuel our war machines. Other forces intervened and a cease fire was eventually called, though what you might call peace is tenuous. My presense in this strange space of your dimension would not be allowed if not for the fact that it a purely scientific exploration. Had you not gone missing, or become a rogue if you will, we might have had the might to defeat the invaders instead of finding an unwanted peace. Your name brings no flowery language or words of praise in our tongue, Rogue Star.

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
Only one left. She dwelled on this, then realize the lives lost. In a way, she wanted this, the Dominion had died when Mindblaze had gone. She laughed softly, then slowly got to her feet. "I see.." She murmerd softly, and reached up a hand, running her fingers through her silver hair, pulling back the few strands that silver that fell before her eyes. "Thank you for coming I guess, not what I was planning, but it will work. Now anything I can do for you in return?" She asked the creature, he had come all this way because of her call.

Codger

The creature took another step forward, his gaze hardening as he glared at her, That is entirely up to you, Rogue Star. My people would enjoy having you returned to them for less than ceremonious reasons, but his gaze softened, I cannot blame you for our failure. It seems as though fate intervened to halt our vengeance and our quest to cleanse this universe. There had been hopes that the Experiment would yield enough stars to create an explosion large enough to erase your universe in a scouring sea of plasma using just this planet alone, but again fate intervened when the Experiment attempted to duplicate itself in you.

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
"Duplicate itself in me?" Was again the creature had managed to confuse her. She frowned, tilting her head slightly. "Why erase your universe?"

Codger

((Sorry, typo, meant "your", meaning this one.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff