Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
"Trust me." She eyed Seyisu, and thought to herself for a moment, before speaking agian. "But what are these matters that escape us?"
The Blade spoke coldly once more, his voice seemingly calous and angered, the personification of frustration. "You will do as your Queen tells you and remember your place or you will find that there is no place here for you." The Blade stood from the spring, his body and mind riddled with the power and energy of the fortress. The tendrils about his head would disconnect from their fixtures within the ground and ceiling and he'd approach them both. Truly an ominious figure in the form of the abomination that Lyger had become over the years, personified through the Blade. "As the Left Hand to the Dominion you personify a link in the chain of command as well as a formidable means to the ends we share. Your motives seem to have been tainted from that of the good of the collective. Truly you do not think I will tolerate such actions."
Seyisu found the Blade sudden shift in visage most unfrightening - it stood not even infintismally mighty next to the direct presence of his master. To one who stood at the side of Mindblaze, to the Left Hand, displays of power were a waste if they held nothing but a display.

"Of course my motives contain the grain of taint, you fool. I am the Independant Hand, linked but not bound - I serve the Dominion by virtue of my own conviction, not the converted slave-drudgery of you and the Aspects."

The fanged, needle-point grin gleamed on his face as he stepped forward, seeming to crowd the Blade despite being decidedly less impressive in bearing. One hand rose, pointing furiously, its shape twisting uncertainly as anger rolled all throughout...

"Know my place? The place of the Hand is to hold a Blade as a tool, you idiot. If I were to act within my station, I would seek your end this moment. No, my place is not as a part of the heirarchy, the pecking order - I am the part removed so as the whole might survive."

His eyes flickered away from the Blade as he spat his words, a hasty reply to thye Queen's question.

"That, Queen is the matter escaping you. The vulnerability of the Dominion's collective being is guarded by my existance as a link apart."

((Wow. This whole situation plays ENTIRELY too much into Seyisu's personality and a little chat tac and I had the other day.))

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
She snapped her gaze away from Seyisu, and eyed the Blade as he approached. Even though she knew the Blade and Lyger were two beings in a sence, seeing the image of Lyger approaching, sent a ripple of uneasy emotion through her being. He was Lyger, but yet not, but still it had not fully clicked in her head. Also the fact, that in a sence, he was the new King of the Dominion. But would he suffer the same fate as MindBlaze. The motives of IV and the Creator was still unclear to her, and this botherd her greatly. Hearing Seyisu speak, snapped her from her thoughts, and her eyes glared at him. What he said was true though, the left hand to weild the blade, for the survival of the Dominion. "But would that still hold true now.."
The Blade's tone and facial expression would lighten almost immediately, he knew he could not be what his ambitions told him he should if he was still blissfully ignorant. It appear Seyisu's information on this subject as well as general knowledge on what he was unaware of was inescapable. The Blade would step closer as well, closing the distance between them to a foot or two. "Than as the Blade it would seem only right that I be your rapport." The tendrils about his head would swirl upwards and entwine above his head, appearing as a small hive of some sort with a mass of snake like qualities. His neck would be exposed now, and he'd incline his head slightly.
"Mm...yes. That will work - serving as my rapport, you will have the opportunity to learn what you need to rule from what our Queen can show us..."

Seyisu's outstretched hand dissolved, becoming a single, winding tendril embracing the flesh of The Blade's neck. Another moment, and allw as normal again, and a plain, blood-stained band of metal sat snug against the overlord's neck.

((I haven't slept in...long. Imma go lie down fora few hours - hope you don't mind.))

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
She smirked, watching this unfold, and nodded with approval. She knew she would not be what Seyisu needed, the Blade would serve to much better use. She was not what she used to be to the Dominion, in the end, all she was, was an companion to MindBlaze, but that had long since past. She would do what she can for the Dominion, and this time, learn more of it.
The Blade smirked and nodded in acceptance. The smirk was not meant as a disrespectful look but more an interesting look within himself at the changing events. A perspective change had been brought upon him immediately just through Seyisu's words and thus he almost felt compelled not to attack but indeed listen. He'd learned more from Lyger than he thought, his perception indeed more focused on his own goals than that of a vast group with an ideal to serve us...

The tendrils would lower from their arched state and lay to rest down his back. The metal felt cold but it seemed true in promise that it was a better desicion then his prior choice. He felt this a turn for the better to what he thought was becoming a very mindnumbing and frustrating ordeal, as to ascern the real intentions of Seyisu and even IV, and possibly even what the future held for him and the Dominion. He found he'd grown rather attached to the spring and the light it brought for his children, ambition had grown with in him and also a bit of love.

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
With this done, Terra took a few steps back. What was she now, she thought to herself, what is her purpose. She reached down, clutching the crystal that held the tear, the little crystal that dangled from the silver chain around her waist.
The Blade would turn from the group and sink into the ground through the mists into lower levels of the fortress. His mind slipped into a restful lapse, peaceful, listening to the harmonious whispers of the dominion.

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
Good Luck her voice whispered, over powering the other voices, she was not just speaking to the Blade, but to the whole Dominion. Things seemed to be falling into place, and with a bit of peace of mind, Terra turned, and headed towards the exit of the fortress.
Yamada bowed to the Queen once she had exited the compound. Himself drawing back his energy into himself and sheathing the Jian.

"My lady."

He bowed his head, letting her pass.

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
DZombie
Yamada bowed to the Queen once she had exited the compound. Himself drawing back his energy into himself and sheathing the Jian.

"My lady."

He bowed his head, letting her pass.

Terra stopped, looking at him carefully, her aura expanded, the ripple of energy flowed from her being, and gently enveloped him. Like a soft touch of a person that lacked the use of their eyes, trying to feel what a person looked like. Terra was instead investigating Yamada's presence. But just as quickly, she withdrew her aura back to herself, bowed slightly in return, and strode off. With a few steps she was off the plateau, gracefully leaping from one small rocky ledge to the other.
The Blade sat atop his throne of power, absorbing every drop this planet would provide for him. More than ever he wanted power, he wanted energy and he wanted influence. The collective mind spoke to him now, their voices calmed and sooth his mind and calming his spirit.

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
nice topic rofl rofl rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items