Welcome to Gaia! ::

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image

Cloud flipped around so he was right side up, bet he still hit the building. He fell thriugh the roof of a dance studio to see heather licking blood off of a knife before he hit the ground and was knocked unconscious. He started bleeding from his face. His katana then hit the ground on its tip and bounced to the left and slid over to Samantha.

((I don't know if that last part was possible, but Sam really needs a weapon to fight Heather. 3nodding And really sucks that he fell through the roof of a builing withut a shirt. Ow. ))
[ is there anywhere or anyhow for me to jump back in? ]

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

(( Idk, just use your imaginatition.))
Ϛɒɱɑлϯҕɒ

User Image

User Image

׺°”˜`”°º× ϩo ɵne ɗay ђe ʄound Ћer ҫrying... ׺°”˜`”°º×

Samantha was about to take a swipe at the woman as a boy fell through the roof. "What the hell?!?!" she almost yelled. She saw the katana slide to her as the boy fell to the ground. She stared for a moment, but before she could be distracted, scratched the woman's face, then quickly ducked and grabbed onto the weapon. She jumped back, prepared to swing at the the Eraser. She was glaring, ignoring the pain of her bleeding shoulder. It didn't hurt all that bad, especially because she was distracted.

׺°”˜`”°º× ...Ҫoiled цp σn ʈhe ɗirty ɞround ׺°”˜`”°º×

{{ Lol, okay then. She'll use it. And sorry for the short posts. I'm multi-tasking, and I'm really no good at it. }}

8,125 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Aisha gasped and flew into the sturio cutting her wings in several places but ignoring it "Cloud!!" she flew to his side and lifted him up "Cloud..." she hissed in frustration and held him close as she saw heather

6,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
((Hey. Sorry for being gone for awhile. I have had quite a lot of drumline practice and haven't been home long enough to RP. Anyone want to tell me what is going on or where everyone is at so I can join the fun? sweatdrop ))

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

((People are in dance studio. Sam and heather fighten when Cloud fall through roof. Sam take his katana and Aisha is holding Cloud to protect from heather, evil eraser.))

6,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
((Thank you very much. I might join you guys in that fight if that is alright. If not then that is fine. 3nodding ))

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

((Sure, Heather is goin down! once she gets online...))

6,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
((yes especially how my character can really be. Trust me it can be insane with me and this keyboard. xd ))

Questionable Strawberry

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
(( awww thanks everyone -.- im not good at fighting parts and you made it harder on meh XD ))

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

((Oh well, practice makes perfect.))

8,125 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
((lolz sorry do you want Auora to come help? the posts won't be pretty for a while sorry ^^,))

Questionable Strawberry

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
(( Yes omg i love u !!!!!!!!!! In a friendly way of course .... ;3))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff