• Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

αíshα

You will never be happy
if you continue to search
for what happiness consists of.

Aisha looked up for a second her eyes heavy with sleep and thought she imajined Sun glowing. she shook her head and put it down on her paws finnaly going to sleep sleeping deeply for the first time since before she was taken

You will never live
if you are looking
for the meaning of life.

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image

Sun was always the first to wake up. She opened her ees to see the room brightly lit up, only for a second, then it was gone. Sun shrugged and got up. "Hm? I'm in the wrong bed, and where's Aisha?" She looked around and saw a kitty sleeping next to Adonia. She walked over to the window and picked up the kitty. Sun held her so she was lying down in her arms.((Like a cat would, not a person.)) She remembred Aisha's ears and tail. "He, aree you Aisha, like in kitty form?" Shadow was completely invisble, totaly blended into the couch.

((Hm, so Sun is a human lightbulb, while Shadow blends in with stuff when he doesn't move. And Cloud has big wings and needs 3,000 calries a day minimum. Let's just say the younger two are mutants, awsome...))

8,125 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

αíshα

You will never be happy

Aisha yawned and streched opening her eyes to find her self in someones arms. her first instinct was fear but as she smelt around herself she calmed down a little more

You will never live
if you are looking
for the meaning of life.

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image

Sun smiled at the kitty when she woke up. "Hello, are you that Aisha person?"

Cloud woke up and stretched. He got up and went to see Sun, she was always up first and would clearly wake up Aisha. He walked in. "Hey Sun. Aisha, why are you in cat form?" Sun put Aisha down. "Ha, I knew it was her." Cloud rolled his eyes and then saw Adonia. He went over and picked her up. "Hm, Not even a bow," Cloud said mockingly. Sun stuck her tounge out at him.

8,125 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

αíshα

You will never be happy

Aisha streched, arching her back until she shivered from head to toe then slowly transformed back. yawning widely "I wanted to keep a watch last night and this was the least conspicuois" she said rubbing her eyes tiredly. she hadn't slept well

You will never live
if you are looking
for the meaning of life.

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image

Cloud shrugged. "Really? I thought a cockroach might be less noticable." Sun shrugged "Ya, Cloud does have a point. Or maybe Shadow, he can always sneak up on people..." Sun looked behind her cautiosly. She sighed when she didn't see Shadow.

Shadow woke up and got off the couch. He walked into the room right after Sun turned back to Aisha and Cloud. He walked up behind her and said, "Like this, maybe?" Sun jumped and turned around. Shadow, don't do that!" Shadow and Cloud chuckled and Sun glared at them.

8,125 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

αíshα

You will never be happy

Aisha chuckled lightly at sun as well. "well a cockroach cant se as well in the dark and a cat can, not many people are suspicious of seeing a cat in a window so it is a pretty good cover" she said shrugging

You will never live
if you are looking
for the meaning of life.

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image

Cloud shrugged. "Well, the manger hates cats, I hear his wife was eaten by a tiger." Shadow walked over so he wasn't behind Sun. Cloud looked to Sun and Shadow, wondering how the two oppisites ever got along. He looked back to Aisha.
ʝ
xɒ
xxӌ
xxxҟ
xxxxɵ
xxxxxɓ

•°o.O My little child why can't you see... O.o°•
•°o.O ...That there is nothing important for you to be? O.o°•

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Jaykob stared at the Eraser he worked with, his eyes seeming to become cold, then he chuckled and grinned. "M'kay kiddie, see ya later." he teased, then turned and walked the oppisite direction, not following Heather 'nor staying with Auora. He didn't want to socialize now, and not because he was annoyed. Of course he wasn't annoyed. That little exhange was simple fun, not really a fight. If it were, things wouldn't have looked even that hostile. To the average human that might have seemed alittle rough, but it was all in good fun. At least to him. Auora didn't really seem to have been bothered by it, and he ignored her sudden outburst, not wanting to strain her. If he would have said something she would have to think of something to use as her excuse, or simply come up with something if she even knew why it happened. He sighed and shoved his hands in his pockets. He wasn't one to worry, but he did want to know what had happened. Even though it didn't look like much, it was still something to figure out.

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

•°o.O So cry your heart out, I truly don't care... O.o°•
•°o.O ...For you I have no time to spare. O.o°•

User Image

8,125 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

αíshα

You will never be happy

Aisha sighed and scrached the back of her head "Sorry i was just thinking a cat had good night vision and wouldn't be all that out of place...sorry" she said looking at the ground ashamed

You will never live
if you are looking
for the meaning of life.

8,125 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

~Auora~

Auora smiled as he went away "Ciao, see you soon hopefully" she sighed. she didn't really want to be on her own for the momment but she didn't want to deal with her sister or the brat either "What to do?" she asked her self. she was still unnerved by her episode earlier, which was one of the reasons she didn't want to be alone

((seriously what should she do??))
{{ I would have stayed but I really don't feel like posting at the moment. Today's trip just threw me off course... }}

8,125 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
((lolz np ^^))

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image

Cloud chuckled and said, "The only reason you should be ashamed of yourself, is for being ahamed of yourself for a small mistake like that." Sun smiled at her and Shadow shrugged. Cloud yawned and said, "Well, I feel like going somewhere. Aisha, where would you like to go?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff