Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Conversationalist

5,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
"Mrs. Peterson, I can't take much more of the latin texts." Ella laughed while walking into the back room. The older woman turned with a smile and nodded her head.

"That's fine, dear." She said and finally found what she was looking for. It was more paper for the printer. Quickly Ella headed over and grabbed the stack from the older woman with a smile. "Now I may be older than you but I can still hold onto paper."

"I'm just being helpful." Ella smiled more and Mrs. Peterson laughed. Apparently Ella was content with not having a day off.

8,125 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

αíshα

You will never be happy
if you continue to search
for what happiness consists of.

Aisha looked up as the waiter brought their shakes and looked at it for a second thanking him before he walked away. she took a sip of the shake and almost passed out, it was soooo good she tried to drink it slowly, knowing that if you havent eaten in a while it was bad to eat quickly but she couldn't help it. she smiled up at Cloud with a look of pure joy on her face

You will never live
if you are looking
for the meaning of life.

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image

Cloud laughed when she nearly passed out from the shake. "That good, is it?" Cloud took of sip of his shake and smiled, also purely joyful. "This is awesome." Cloud said after another long sip.

5,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
It was a while later that Ella decided she would leave the library. Mrs. Peterson told Ella not to take a book. Mrs. Peterson only knew that Ella hadn't had schooling or much socialization so she always tried to make sure that Ella interacted with people at least once a week.

Ella was hungry again and was looking at the stores and shops to find a small pizza place. While pizza wasn't her favorite, the brunette didn't feel like looking any farther. So she stepped in and walked up to the counter and stood there thinking of what she wanted. She wasn't very very hungry but she wanted something to eat. Black olive pizza sounded pretty good but so did pepperoni or just plain cheese.

"And then what would I want to drink?" She said aloud and then quickly glanced around, realizing she had just been standing there and might have been holding up a line of people. Luckily she was not.

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

((You sayin my pizza place doesn't have many customers? Darn...))

5,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Da_Soccer_Ninja_mew

((*blush* Oh no! No, I'm not saying that. It's just...I don't know if anyone else was in there at the moment so it was just easier to say no one than a bunch of people.))

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

sayaandtenshi
Da_Soccer_Ninja_mew

((*blush* Oh no! No, I'm not saying that. It's just...I don't know if anyone else was in there at the moment so it was just easier to say no one than a bunch of people.))

((It's okay. i was just jokin.))

8,125 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

αíshα

You will never be happy

Aisha nodded in agreement and finished the rest of the shake quickly then she pushed it away and sat back waiting for theri food. she was curious about cloud but figured it rude to ask too many questions so she sat there humming quietly and looking around the restaurant

You will never live
if you are looking
for the meaning of life.

5,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Da_Soccer_Ninja_mew
sayaandtenshi
Da_Soccer_Ninja_mew

((It's okay. i was just jokin.))

((Oh, okay ^_^ I didn't want to offend.))

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image

The waiter came back with their food. "Here is your food. Oh, would you like another shake?" Cloud thanked him and started on his ribs. He smiled at Aisha.

5,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
"I think I should just have a small slice of cheese pizza...but still...what will I drink?" Ella thought out loud. She loved soda and then she looked at the choices and a bright large smile filled her face as she noticed they had root beer, her favorite. Inside of her head she did a little dance but had learned a couple of months ago that randomly dancing a happy dance in public made people stare.

8,125 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

αíshα

You will never be happy

"Yes please" she said to him "And thank you" she smiled brightly at Cloud before taking a bite of her sandwhich and almost moaning quickly finishing it and starting on the other one. It all tasted so good, especially after four days of nothing Aisha swalowed her bite and looked up at Cloud "You like?" she asked tilting her head to the side

You will never live
if you are looking
for the meaning of life.

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image

Cloud nodded. "Ya." Cloud ate some of his ribs. He swallowed it and asked, "How do you like your grilled chesee?" Cloud sipped from his shake and ate some fries.

5,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
((I'm going now. Apparently my dad can't make up his mind and i am going to my aunt's house. bye bye))

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas