Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Sophomore

User Image

xxx `t i c k ♕ ♕ T O C K˚
        xxxxxxxx` we`re running out of time!!
        █████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ ████

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxnine out of twenty remain
link to ooc in picture

Dapper Sophomore

User Image
        ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████║▌
                                {creator; Iron Magnolias
                                {status; actually open!
                                {images; edited with iPiccy // characters anime only
                                {genres; action romance suspense apocalypse conspiracy
                                {literacy; semi-lit lit

Dapper Sophomore

User Image

{ intro story rules the living the liars reserves profile skeleton calender events }

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆ ▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆▆▆▆▆
                  ♚-!LISTEN UP &listen close [ you`re gonna REALLY want to hear this;;
                  ~~~~xxxxx~{ ↷ S T O R Y!!

Dateline 2034, the world has prospered, mass evolution has ceased and the government had started to get a little antsy. They wanted everything to be bigger and better. Big business had evolved immensely, but the people living in this world were being left behind so a group of people were chosen to be kidnapped and experimented on. This group of people have been genetically altered to be immune to common diseases and to not be as susceptible to illness. Their bodies have been changed,they don't have special powers like lazors shooting out of their eyes but they aren't normal, they're almost super human. They were originally regular people from homes in towns and cities, with families and friends, but once the government got a hold of them, they couldn't remember a thing about their old lives. All they knew was what they were presently. Mutations. Mutations of the government. The Liars. They created the only survivors of the virus they also created. This virus was being created as the Mutations were being formed. The virus they deny to be theirs. The very reason the Mutants have given them the nickname, the Liars.
                    The living is a group of people mutations who are planning on taking down the liars and forcing them to undo what they have done. To rid the world of the virus and recreate man-kind! This planet's purpose is for harboring life. And the Living will be damned if they don't make that happen.
                    So which side are you on?

Dapper Sophomore

User Image

{ intro story rules the living the liars reserves profile skeleton calender events }

↺ time to lay down the LAW ↙↙
                xxxxxhere xarexthexx ` U L E S
                ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ █████████

BASICS`❶)
                                Follow the Gaia TOS, be considerate to your fellow roleplayer, no god modding, yap yap yap! You guys know what's going on here! This is baby stuff! So you know the drill. Follow all the basic rules and we'll get along. That was virtually painless, moving onto the killer. Specifics! Fun!

SPECIFICS`❷)
                                I'm talking about characters. The making of a character. The applying to a character. Yap yap yap. Alright! First! The making of a character. NO MARY SUES! I don't want sob stories, I don't want perfect characters, none of that bull! If you want your character to go through something sad like the death of a loved one, go for it, but now she was blinded after watching her parents be killed by your childhood friend. No. That's bullshit. Don't do that. Okay?
                                Alrighty now moving onto the applying of the characters. Look at the reserves. Now look at the profiles. See how awesomely they're coded. If you don't like it, I don't give a rat's tookus! You will not change anything but the necessities! PROMISE!? Okay. It took a LONG time coding those. Well, coding the profile was a pain in my back-side but you know what I mean. Please please PLEASE, don't change any of the coding. Just fill it out, PAY ATTENTION though. You must link your samples in the first icon, your theme in the second and leave the url for the third icon blank. I'll get that one. Also, when sending me the reserves I want you to title it "Tick tock goes the clock." That simple enough? Okay. Now when I accept your perfect reservation you will have to get your fully finished profile in within a week. If you need more time CONTACT ME! I hate having to go after people looking for any form of life from them. It makes me feel naggy and horrible for badgering them. Please, I beg of you, contact me, talk to me! I don't bite! Promise!
                                Speaking of contacting me, when you're done with your profile send it titled "Time is running out". Simple, see? Oh and, just so I know you read this horrid paragraph all the way through, put a cat icon in your reserve somewhere. Please. TADA! Done with Specifics. Onto law. You better listen to law.

LAW`❸)
                                THIS IS LAW. Where I'll talk to you about posting. I want pretty posts. I want posts at least at 350 words. I was quality over quantity. I want nice pictures not overly used ones. That was simple enough! See, not so bad. I just want those things. Make the posts nice, put some colors--but not blinding ones--on there. Type out a quote or some song lyrics next to or under their picture. It's easy. Just take a little time to pretty up your post. You don't have to go overboard and make crazy awesome graphics, but if you want to, by all means! I live to be impressed! So, just take time and try hard with your post. If you're at a block, tell us in the ooc and we'll most definitely take the civil approach and let it slide. Everyone gets writers block! So just try your best. Quality over Quantity, try and make it at least 350, and if you just can not do it, it's alright! But make sure that posting doesn't become a chore for you. I hate it when I have to post but I don't actually want to. So if that's the case, just say something. We can probably work something out. The key here is, say something.

Dapper Sophomore

User Image

xxxxxUser Image~~~User Image~~~User Image
                  User Image
                  ◜⋮❜the FIRST in command
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxASHWICK, CHARLOTTE J. ♀ 》
                  ~~~~~~~~~◦ ◦ ◦ ✈ british [★] twenty [★] the Living!
                            ███xxxxx███xxxxx███xxxxx███xxxxx███xxxxx███xxxxx███xxxxx███xxxxx███xxxxx███xxxxx███xxxxx███xxxxx███xxxxx███xxxxx███
                            »___iron magnolias
                            TINY VACATION UNTIL FRIDAY

User Image
                  ◜⋮❜the SECOND in command
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxRHIEM, TAEYON Y. ♂ 》
                  ~~~~~~~~~◦ ◦ ◦ ✈ korean/french [★] nineteen [★] the Living !
                            ███xxxxx███xxxxx███xxxxx███xxxxx███xxxxx███xxxxx███xxxxx███xxxxx███xxxxx███xxxxx███xxxxx███
                            »___x INEDIBLE edibles

User Image
                  ◜⋮❜the MEDIC
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYOUNT, AVRIL J. ♀ 》
                  ~~~~~~~~~◦ ◦ ◦ ✈ french [★] twenty-two [★] The Living!
                            ███xxxxx███xxxxx███xxxxx███xxxxx███xxxxx███xxxxx███xxxxx███xxxxx███xxxxx███xxxxx███xxxxx███
                            »___U-la-la

User Image
                  ◜⋮❜the HISTORIAN
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxKNIGHT, MATTHEW J. ♂ 》
                  ~~~~~~~~~◦ ◦ ◦ ✈ caucasian/american [★] nineteen [★] the Living!
                            »___Ciellon

User Image
                  ◜⋮❜the TECH support
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMANNA, ANᴆELKA H ♀ 》
                  ~~~~~~~~~◦ ◦ ◦ ✈ white - russian [★] twenty-one [★] the Living!
                            »___tardis alert

User Image
                  ◜⋮❜the MUSCLE
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLAST NAME, FIRST NAME MIDDLE INITIAL ♂ 》
                  ~~~~~~~~~◦ ◦ ◦ ✈ ethnicity [★] age [★] team!
                            »___username

User Image
                  ◜⋮❜the LAB rat
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGREYHOUND, EVANGELINE D ♀ 》
                  ~~~~~~~~~◦ ◦ ◦ ✈ dark skinned mutt [★] twenty three [★] the living!
                            »___iamNovember

User Image
                  ◜⋮❜the WEAPONS expert
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFischer, Noel K ♂ 》
                  ~~~~~~~~~◦ ◦ ◦ ✈ Caucasian - Irish [★] twenty four [★] the Living!
                            »___Ruined Rose

User Image
                  ◜⋮❜the COOK
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLAST NAME, FIRST NAME MIDDLE INITIAL ♀ 》
                            »___username

User Image
                  ◜⋮❜the NEWBIE
                            »___username

Dapper Sophomore

User Image

User Image
                ◜⋮❜the PRESIDENT
                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxVARANO, MAARTEN I ♂ 》
                ~~~~~~~~~◦ ◦ ◦ ✈ white - american [★] twenty-three [★] the Liars!
                          »___tardis alert

User Image
                ◜⋮❜the VICE president
                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx SOPRANO , ROSALIND J. ♀ 》
                ~~~~~~~~~◦ ◦ ◦ ✈ white [★] twenty-one [★] the Liars!
                          »___xoxohimexoxo

User Image
                ◜⋮❜the SPEAKER of the house
                          »___username

User Image
                ◜⋮❜the SECRETARY of state
                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMorgan, Cassandra S ♀ 》
                ~~~~~~~~~◦ ◦ ◦ ✈ Caucasian - South African[★] nineteen [★] the Liars!
                          »___Ruined Rose

User Image
                ◜⋮❜the SECRETARY of treasury
                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPRIDE, ANTHONY M. ♂ 》
                ~~~~~~~~~◦ ◦ ◦ ✈ australian [★] eighteen [★] the Liars!
                          »___Iron Magnolias

User Image
                ◜⋮❜the ATTORNEY general
                          »___username

User Image
                ◜⋮❜a GOVERNMENT scientist
                          »___username

User Image
                          »___username

User Image
                          »___username

User Image
                          »___username

Dapper Sophomore

User Image

User Image
          ◜⋮character position symbol here❜character POSITION goes here
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLAST NAME, FIRST NAME MIDDLE INITIAL ♀/♂ 》
                    »___username

[color=white]xxxxx[/color][url=SAMPLES-SAMPLES-SAMPLES][img]http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb404/kawaiistargazer/clock.png[/img][/url][color=white]~~~[/color][url=THEMESONG-THEMESONG-THEMESONG][img]http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w57/twinletoes101/thicon12.jpg[/img][/url][color=white]~~~[/color][url=IRON WILL LIKE PROFILE HERE][img]http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f323/MeadowGreen/clocks014.png[/img][/url]
                          [IMGleft]http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h466/Barkisawrusawr/0awyepayepyepyep.jpg[/IMGleft]
                          [size=15]◜⋮[color=#1]character position symbol here[/color]❜character POSITION goes here[/size]
                          [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=13][b][color=#3]LAST NAME[/color], [color=#2]FIRST NAME[/color] [color=#you can reuse a color or have color#4 here]MIDDLE INITIAL[/color][/b] ♀/♂ 》
                          [color=white]~~~~~~~~~[/color][size=10]◦ ◦ ◦ ✈ ethnicity [★] age [★] team[b]![/b][/size]
                          [list][list][list][list][list][size=6][color=#1]███[/color][color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=#2]███[/color][color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=#3]███[/color][color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=#etc]███[/color][color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=#1]███[/color][color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=#2]███[/color][color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=#3]███[/color][color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=#etc]███[/color][color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=#1]███[/color][color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=#2]███[/color][color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=#3]███[/color][color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=#etc]███[/color]
                          [align=right][size=10]»___[i]username[/i][/size][/align][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Dapper Sophomore

User Image

examples
        post number ONE;;xxxxx
              Open a new topic in the test forum. Name it what ever you want and then take that name and make it size 16 at the top of your first post. Then under it put
              [color=white]xxxxxx[/color][size=9][color=white]xxxxx[/color][b]{[/b] personality trait [b]}[/b][color=white]xxxxxxxxx[/color][b]{[/b] personality trait [b]}[/b][color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color][b]{[/b] personality trait [b]}[/b][color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color][b]{[/b] personality trait [b]}[/b][color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color][b]{[/b] personality trait [b]}[/b][/size]
              [color=white]xxxxx[/color][size=18]「WE`RE[b]RUNNING[/b][i]O[/i]UT[b]OF[/b]TIME⊹ HERE`⊱[/size]
              [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=11]t i c k T O C K t i c k T O C K t i c k T O C K[/size]
              [img]http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e303/desttx3/clock.jpg[/img][color=white]xxxxx[/color][img]http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e303/desttx3/clock.jpg[/img][color=white]xxxxx[/color][img]http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e303/desttx3/clock.jpg[/img]
              [list][list][list][color=white]xxxxxxxx[/color][size=16][character symbol]character title[color=white]xx[/color]⇢❶*[/size]
              ╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════
              [color=white]xxxx[/color][size=13]◟⇣× [b]LAST NAME, FIRST NAME² MIDDLE INITIAL.[/b] designated gender for role
              [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=10]◜░░ → ethnicity ▪▪[i])[color=white]xx[/color]AGE SPELLED OUT[/i] [b]&&[/b] ﹂ ★[b]TEAM[/b] [color=white]xxx[/color]⋮ [i]username[/i]
              [list][list][list][size=6]█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█[color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color]running around [color=white]xx[/color] running around [color=white]xx[/color] running around [color=white]xx[/color] running around[/size]

post number TWO;;xxxxx
              [url=link to full size picture][img]http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h466/Barkisawrusawr/500x100.jpg[/img][/url]
              [list][list][list][list][list][list][size=18]《 ⇢ ✰[b]:[/b] tick TOCK↻ [i]goes the[/i][b].[/b] CLOCK˚ █║▌」`never⋆ stop❜[/size]
              [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=14]rain]▐◝or [i]SHINE[/i]︽[b]&[/b]↘its [b]all[/b] ⒈THE[i]time[/i]
              [list][list][list][size=10][b]tick TOCK;;[/b] ❶[b])[/b] full name in lower case
              [size=10][b]tick TOCK;;[/b] ❷[b])[/b] position
              [size=10][b]tick TOCK;;[/b] ❸[b])[/b] age spelled out
              [size=10][b]tick TOCK;;[/b] ❹[b])[/b] gender
              [size=10][b]tick TOCK;;[/b] ❺[b])[/b] sexual orientation[/size]

[align=center][size=16][color=#1][b]{[/b][/color] turn the clock[color=#3]↺[/color] [color=#2]BACK[/color][color=#1][b]![/b][/color][/size]
              [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=9][color=#etc][b]rewind rewind rewind[/b][/color][/size][/align]

post number THREE;;xxxxx
              [align=right][img]http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h466/Barkisawrusawr/400x150.jpg[/img][/align][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=9]➴don't mess with us! it's hazardous to your health • ❛[i]secretORGANIZATION[/i]✗ good[b]OR[/b]bad [b]([/b] ✷ [b])[/b]don't fight with us ↓ you'll bite the dust PROMISE[b]![/b][/size]
              [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=16]character position symbol⋮`dig a little ⊹◟[i]DEEPER[/i] ✈ ↷ ✉ [color=white][strike][color=black]find out what you need[/color][/strike][/color] [i]![/i] ↴[/size]
              [color=white]xxxxxx[/color][size=13]» » » ✲ tick TOCK° everything will be clear *soon》☢[/size]

[size=14][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color]❝[color=white]xxx[/color]quote ❞
              [list][list][list][list][list][size=16]call me[b][/b] prefered name[b]//[/b]nick name[b],[/b] [i]please[/i]»[/size]
              [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=12][b]details details details![/b][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
              [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=15]⊱[color=white]x[/color][i]([/i] here are the˟˟[/color] [i]basics[/i] ➳ [/size]
              [size=11]⒈ when i look in the mirror i see [b]color of hair[/b] hair[b],[/b] and [b]color of eyes[/b] eyes.
              ⒉ i stand at a whopping [b]number of feet[/b] feet [b]&[/b] [b]number of inches[/b] inches tall
              ⒊ my birthday is [b]month, date[/b] which makes me a(n) [b]zodiac sign[/b][/size]
              [color=white]xxxxx[/color][size=9][b]{[/b]hush[b]and[/b]shush[b]![/b] don`t tell anyone[b],[/b] but i`ve had my eyes on [b]crush's position[/b][b]}[/b][/size]

post number FOUR;;
              [imgleft]http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h466/Barkisawrusawr/200by600.jpg[/imgleft]
              [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=18]〝★[b]([/b] [i]PLEASE[/i] ₀₁⋮[b]pay attention[/b]。↖ i`ve got S[i]O[/i]METHING to tell you[i]![/i][/size]
              [size=10][color=white]xxxxxx[/color]❛ OR DO I? ░✁ should i even tell you!?;* i[b]don`t[/b]know ×[i]O[/i][b]H WELL[/b] here i go__»
              [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=15]➳ [b]___ [i]listen up[/i][/b] ↺ 》 [color=white]xxxxx[/color]➳ [b]___ [i]listen up[/i][/b] ↺ 》[color=white]xxxxx[/color]➳ [b]___ [i]listen up[/i][/b] ↺ 》

[list][list][list][size=15]↗[i])[/i] ✶┊ these are a few。 ✖of [i]my favorite[/i] things ↷`[/size]
              [size=12][color=white]xxxxxxx[/color]✚[b]][/b][color=white][x[/color] [i]LIKES[/i]
              [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=10] explanation in first person. as if they were talking to you.[/size]
              [color=white]xxxxxxx[/color]✚[b]][/b][color=white][x[/color] [i]LIKES[/i]
              [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=10] explanation in first person. as if they were talking to you.[/size]

[size=15]❥ [i]GET BACK[/i]❝*↷ get that away[b]![/b] good[b]BYE[/b]』[/size]
              [size=12][color=white]xxxxxxx[/color]✖❜ [i]DISLIKES[/i]
              [color=white]xxxxxxx[/color]✖❜ [i]DISLIKES[/i]

post number FIVE;;xxxxx
                [align=center][img]http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h466/Barkisawrusawr/exdhtmn.jpg[/img][/align]
                [list][list][list][color=white]xxxx[/color][size=18]➠×[b][/b][゚♔..▒▒▒ [b]D[/b][i]O[/i][b]N[/b]`[b]T Y[/b][i]O[/i][b]U D[/b][i]A[/i][b]RE JUDGE ME[/b]❛[b].[/b]⇡ ( ☂ )
                █████ [color=white]x[/color]█████ [color=white]x[/color]█████ [color=white]x[/color]█████ [color=white]x[/color]█████ [color=white]x[/color]█████ [color=white]x[/color]█████[/size]
                [list][list][list][color=white]xxxx[/color][size=13]【 ❹* ↗___i`m [color=white]x[/color] letting [color=white]x[/color] you [color=white]x[/color] in [color=white]x[/color] on [color=white]x[/color] something[/color] [i]PERSONAL[/i] ✖ [/list][color=white]xxxx[/color][size=15]➥[/size] [b]DON`T[/b]BE[b]RUDE[/b]STAY[b]&[/b]LISTEN ▍we`ll get through this: — * »↻[u][b]IT`S BEST[/b][color=white]xxx[/color][/u] ★ that we[i]GET[b]TO[/b]KNOW[/i]each other[b].[/b]▀ [i]THAT WE'RE FRIENDS[/i][/size]

[b]₀₁[/b][color=white]x[/color][u][color=white]xx[/color][color=black][i]POSITIVE TRAIT[/i][/color][/u][/color]
                [list][list][size=10]moo moo moo[/size][/list][/list]
                [b]₀₂[/b][color=white]x[/color][u][color=white]xx[/color][color=black][i]POSITIVE TRAIT[/i][/color][/u][/color]
                [b]₀₃[/b][color=white]x[/color][u][color=white]xx[/color][color=black][i]POSITIVE TRAIT[/i][/color][/u][/color]
                [align=center][size=6]running around[color=white]xxx[/color]running around[color=white]xxx[/color]running around[color=white]xxx[/color]running around[color=white]xxx[/color]running around[/size][/align]
                [b]₀₁[/b][color=white]x[/color][u][color=white]xx[/color][color=black][i]NEGATIVE TRAIT[/i][/color][/u][/color]
                [b]₀₂[/b][color=white]x[/color][u][color=white]xx[/color][color=black][i]NEGATIVE TRAIT[/i][/color][/u][/color]
                [b]₀₃[/b][color=white]x[/color][u][color=white]xx[/color][color=black][i]NEGATIVE TRAIT[/i][/color][/u][/color]
                [align=center][size=6]running around[color=white]xxx[/color]running around[color=white]xxx[/color]running around[color=white]xxx[/color]running around[color=white]xxx[/color]running around[/size][/align]

post number SIX;;xxxxx
                [list][list][color=white]xxxxxx[/color][size=16]➲[i]SORRY[/i][b]![/b] it's not much of a ❞[i]page turner[/i] [b]&[b]﹙[/b]it's none of your 。¹BUSINESS really ⊰ ♬[/size]
                ✉[b]..[/b] → [size=11]but here's my little[/size]
                ═══════════════════════╗
                [list][list][color=white]xxxxxx[/color][size=28]▬ ◜[b]★[/b]⤵ [b]A U T O [color=white]x[/color] B I O G R A P H Y [/b] ☠⇣▪[/size]

[imgright]http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h466/Barkisawrusawr/ftgbuhcvgmn.jpg[/imgright]
                [list][list][list][size=10][align=center]● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●[/align]biography, make it at least three paragraphs long or longer if you like from before they were mutants to how they were captured by the gov and how they found charlotte's group
                [b]&&[/b] if you're one of the liars start from before they were in the gov and how they reached their status in the gov and how they feel about their current dilemma with the mutants.

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

[align=center][size=8]█[color=white][strike][color=black]████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████[/color][/strike][/color]█[/size]
                [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=11.5]etc[color=white]xx[/color]ETC[/size][/align]

post number SEVEN;;xxxxx
                [list][list][list][list][color=white]x[/color][size=12][u] ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ [/u][/size]
                [size=8][i]▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇[/i]
                [color=white]x[/color][size=10]»[b]&[/b] theme song [b]..[/b]artist ❜ ( chorus line[/list][img]http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h466/Barkisawrusawr/0awyepayepyepyep.jpg[/img][img]http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h466/Barkisawrusawr/0YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY.jpg[/img]
                ████[color=white]xxx[/color]████[color=white]xxx[/color]████[color=white]xxx[/color]████[/color][color=white]xxx[/color]████[/color][color=white]xxx[/color]████[/color][color=white]xxx[/color]████[color=white]xxx[/color]
                [color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=16]°♔ [b]![/b] just some [i]SMALL[/i] details ★[/size]
                [color=white]xxxxxxx[/color][size=11]▬▬▬▬▬ maybe i forgot to mention but
                [color=white]xx[/color]⒈ ⒉ ⒊ ⒋ ⒌ [i]I LOVE[/i] ⇡ [i]ME SOME TUNES[/color] !![/i]
                [list][list][size=10][color=white]x[/color]• ✁:theme song ◞゚゚artist
                [color=white]x[/color]• ✁:theme song ◞゚゚artist
                [color=white]x[/color]• ✁:theme song ◞゚゚artist
                [size=9]──────────────────────[/color] ♚♚♚ ──────────────────────[/color][/size]

post number EIGHT;;xxxxx
                feel free to do whatever with this one, though it'd probably be best if you used this to put your posting format in.

Dapper Sophomore

User Image

___m o n t h
~~~~JANUARY FEBRUARY MARCH APRIL MAY JUNE
~~~~~JULY AUGUST SEPTEMBER OCTOBER NOVEMBER DECEMBER

x;;↷d a yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
~~~~~~~~~~1 :: 2 :: 3 :: 4 :: 5 :: 6 :: 7 :: 8 :: 9 :: 10 :: 11 :: 12 :: 13 :: 14 :: 15
~~~~~~~~~~~~~16 :: 17 :: 18 :: 19 :: 20 :: 21 :: 22 :: 23 :: 24 :: 28 :: 29 :: 30 :: 31

x..▒▒▒W E A T H E R˚
~~~~~freezing cold moderate warm hot
~~~~~cloudy rainy storming sunny blazing just right

x ~~s e a s o n
~~~~~~~~~~~~~spring) ★ (summer) ★ (autumn) ★ (winter

xt i m eo fd a y
~~~~~dawn • mourning • middle of the day • afternoon • evening • night • dusk

Dapper Sophomore

User Image

❣║⋮e v e n t↗˟˟` ⋆
          xxxxxxxxx(`⊹ 26.6.2012
          xxxand so the coding begins

❣║⋮e v e n t↗˟˟` ⋆
          xxxxxxxxx(`⊹ 10.7.2012
          xxxit was a pain in my rear but it's finally done. welcome to the finally finished, tick tock.

❣║⋮e v e n t↗˟˟` ⋆
          xxxxxxxxx(`⊹ date
          xxxinfo about the event

❣║⋮e v e n t↗˟˟` ⋆
          xxxxxxxxx(`⊹ date
          xxxinfo about the event

❣║⋮e v e n t↗˟˟` ⋆
          xxxxxxxxx(`⊹ date
          xxxinfo about the event

❣║⋮e v e n t↗˟˟` ⋆
          xxxxxxxxx(`⊹ date
          xxxinfo about the event