Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Sophomore

User Image

xxx `t i c k ♕ ♕ T O C K˚
        xxxxxxxx` we`re running out of time!!
        █████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ ████

link is in the big picture

Dapper Sophomore

❜ `➴t i c k ♕ ♕ T O C K˚↺
        xxxxxfrequently asked questions

⇢ ⇢ ⇢ ❶ O N E
                  LOCATION!
                  xxxxxalrighty then! Locations of the two groups! They are within 100 miles of each other but the government does not know where the living is hiding. The living are under the ground in this big city almost. it acts as a shelter for them and there are routes under the ground to escape hatches leading to the surface scattered about but none directly above the city seeing as that would give away their location. the living is actually a group of about 100 people all living underground in this big ol' city, ten in each building. the biggest building is where the playing ten are living in. the big top the wonderful group of leaders we have there. of course there is more than one medic and cook and such, but those guys are special to the main building. the rest of the group are npcs and you can fraternize with them if you please if your character is out and about just taking a walk about the city, but everyone is usually busy. everyone there is a mutation so everyone has their own quirks, but they all were saved from the virus. yay.
                  now the government is still above ground, oblivious to their underground sanctuary, and living in their little pentagon. yadda yadda, they live with the top ten you have there are the most important and there are a good 90 others, mostly soldiers who were modified to be immune to the virus outside, everyone is immune. that's why they survived, so the top ten we have there are still allowed to talk to the soldiers and others if they want, but they're npcs, so do what ever you please with them but keep it contained. if your character wants to be a blood hound and have them get frisky with the npcs to solidify the notion, go on ahead, just have them time skip or just have them walk out of the closet buttoning up their shirt is all i'm asking for. hint at it, don't go into detail. it's and npcs. their here for your manipulation so tada. there's that! that covered locations and company!

⇢ ⇢ ⇢ ❷ T W O
                  SUPPLIES!
                  xxxxxThis is a biggie! With the supplies. The virus came out three years ago. THREE YEARS. So three years will have been long enough to scavenge for food and clothing so that everyone will have what they want. The stores and shops will have been unaffected by the virus since it only killed the people. The plants and food will have been alright because the virus was meant to end world hunger and in and ironic sense, it sorta did. The virus preserved the food, but killed all the people. Funny how things work out like that! So, the living will have had enough time to scavenge for food and clothing and other supplies and even other wants such as toys and jewelry. So when you're dressing your character, don't be afraid to go all out with a suit or a boat load of jewelry, it's fine. They have everything they need and everything they want. Just thought that you guys would love to hear that relief.

⇢ ⇢ ⇢ ❶ T H R E E
                  TIME-ZONES!
                  xxxxxOkay, Naturally! We're not all in the same time zones, so the timing between posts and such will be off so when you post I understand, and I guarantee you your fellow roleplayers won't mind either! What would be a quick fix for this is if everyone would make it a little clearer on what time or how long other's will have to wait to see their post. For example, if I say I'm gonna post at four my time, I'm gonna tell you how many hours from now that'll be. See? Quick fix. Easy as pie. And you don't have to repeat yourself every post just say, I'm gonna post in roughly four hours, tada. All we'll have to do is look at the time and then it'll be alright!

this will be updated with any things that are unclear or not mentioned in the main thread. check up on it!

Benevolent Prophet

8,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Accounting Whiz 500
  • Millionaire 200

Dapper Sophomore

User Image
YES! WOOP! Celebration!!

Beloved Friend

Hello all~ Inedibles here! Iron already knows me though LOL. ^^ You all can call me anything remotely edible. I look forward to roleplaying with you all!

Benevolent Prophet

8,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Accounting Whiz 500
  • Millionaire 200
Quick question: is the town that the Living currently reside a shanty-town style of town, the crumbling ruins of a city, or a reliatively-mint-condition cityscape?

Dapper Sophomore

User Image
its more of a functioning ruin-like city. like this, this, this or this

Benevolent Prophet

8,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Accounting Whiz 500
  • Millionaire 200
Thanks~! Now I know where to start. :3

Dapper Sophomore

User Image
oh my gosh i'm so excited to see everyone's post. CRAP! i need to get my post up too. Gotta stop doting over my posting format!

Benevolent Prophet

8,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Accounting Whiz 500
  • Millionaire 200
So,
Who wants the honor of officially opening the roleplay with the first post? ^ ^

Dapper Sophomore

User Image
you act like it's the coronation of the queen of england! XD && i guess who ever finishes their post first. i'm still workin' on mine. munna place her in her office.

Benevolent Prophet

8,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Accounting Whiz 500
  • Millionaire 200
It's on par with the coronation~

Alright, I guess it doesn't really matter, since I'll be placing Matty somewhere different anyway. Ah, I also need to make a run to the bank, so it'll more than likely be you that's first. ^ ^;

Dapper Sophomore

User Image
Alrighty then! I'm almost done anyhow so first post here i come!

Benevolent Prophet

8,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Accounting Whiz 500
  • Millionaire 200
ERMAGAD, DERER TOOH POSS. :U

Dapper Sophomore

User Image
XD LAWL i'll get a reply up soon

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items