Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Sophomore

User Image
                                                                  this is a thread for Iron Magnolias' posting samples. please do not post. have a good one!

Dapper Sophomore

I~~n~~d~~i~~g~~o~~▪ ▫▬▬▬▬▬a FALLEN LUNAR CHILD
        ❸ ❷ ❶ *(F L O R A - -mask↗↗ ▌` `the SKULL KID ˟ ˟ ˟ ~~~cursed me with it~ ! !
        User ImageUser Image&& i like it BUT i ` ` m~~c u r s e d [[ iit`s not faiir ]]
        ~~~~~~~~~~i do LOVE flowers though ! ! ➔ ➔ lilacs daffodils chrysanthemums
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ OH! && ~~~~~SUNFLOWERS ~ ! !
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~i always have && i always will
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~↘↘sunflowers are the best~ ! !

"Good mourning~" Indigo sang with a sweet smile on his face. He had just walked into his garden with a large watering can in his gloves hands. Indigo came to his garden every mourning and would stay there for hours, sometimes losing track of time and often getting in trouble for showing up late for work at the milk bar. But who could blame him for wanting to stay in his beloved garden. He grew so many flowers there. Irises, roses, tulips, all of the flowers you could think of and more. He took very good care of each one. Tending to their special needs. He loved those flowers, just like he loved his sister, who often accompanied him to his garden. She was the only thing standing between him staying in his garden for hours on end and him actually being on time. Today was a day where he let her sleep in and he went to the garden by himself. It wasn't that far from the milk bar so it wasn't a huge problem with getting there, it was the problem of getting there on time. But today he was determined to wrap up his gardening on time so that the owner wouldn't yell at him like he did yesterday and the day before.
                                                        The blonde was bent over his daffodils as he watered them carefully, he smiled as he did so. "I'm so glad they're in bloom." His green eyes watched as the water was gently sprinkled over the soil. He moved onto the tulips and then to the roses. Having so many flowers it took a while to water them, but it took even longer to weed. He didn't have many weeds though, mostly from the help of the flora mask. It seemed like cheating, but it was only because he loved his garden so much, that he wanted to help the growth. The best part was, his garden was under a large weeping willow, so people could admire it, but not be in danger of walking through it on accident because the willow's branches and leaves framed a nice and safe perimeter for the flowers. They circled the trunk and some grapevines wrapped around the tree. It was a very odd looking sight, but to him, it was perfect. He grew grapes in his garden and multiple flowers. He was even thinking about putting some orange trees or maybe an apple tree. He would take the fruit to the milk bar and sell it. Boy would that make the owner proud. Indigo smiled at the thought of being praised by the owner and promised himself that he would do that the next day. The only reason why he wasn't going to do it now, was because the flora mask was in a secret hiding place in his room at the milk bar.
                                                        Nodding down at the garden, he circled it a few times and beamed with pride, "Perfect. Absolutely perfect." He put his hands on his hips in a triumphant pose and then said, "I'll be back after work." Making note of that, he picked up the empty watering can and began his short walk to the milk bar. Even though Indigo had an inviting exterior, no one really spoke to him, because he didn't speak to anyone himself. He was a rather shy and quiet boy so he didn't have many friends, and he didn't speak often, unless it was to his garden. It was the best way to help them grow, when you spoke to the plants. Every self respecting gardener knew this. It was something in the plant, it reacted to speech. He didn't understand it himself, but he loved talking to his garden, so he had no objections at all. The blonde looked to his left as he walked by the observatory. Being a lunar child he often visited there to see the stars and watch them. He was intrigued to know where he came from, his sister on the other hand couldn't care less. All she cared about were the usual things a teen girl loved. Friends, boys, and cute things. Being fraternal wasn't the only thing that made them different. It was that their personalities were black and white, but they never fought. Which was extremely odd amongst siblings, twins especially. It was just that they never really had anything to fight over. Sure they had playful banter, but that's all it was, simple banter. Simple teasing. It was all extremely simple with them. And no they didn't have telepathy like everyone thinks lunar child twins would have. No! That was not the case. They could tell what the other was thinking from looks, but then again they could read anyone like a book. It was just a skill they were born with. They could only assume what the other was thinking, but chose not to, because assumptions only end up in disaster.
                                                        Indigo walked into the milk bar's back entrance and put the watering can away in a broom closet. He took his gloves off and placed they on a shelf in the same closet. Taking of his hat, he placed it on a hook and then closed the door. "At your garden?" He heard his sister say as she walked towards him. "I am honestly surprised you made it on time. Good job little brother." She said as she ruffled his hair. "I promised myself I would, so I did." She grinned at her brother and then walked over to the rack and tossed him an apron, "C'mon and get ready for opening." He nodded to his sister and threw the apron on. Tying it in the back as he walked towards the counter. He stood behind it as his sister walked over to the door and flipped the sign from closed to open. "We are now--officially-OPEN!" She said with a little jump and a dramatic raise of her arm. Indigo gave her shy applause from behind the counter and a smile. Bowing as she made her way over to the counter, "Thank you thank you! You're too kind." The blonde laughed and said, "Of course I am." He laughed as she gave him a noogie for saying that.

[[sorry for taking so long. I did the posting format as I started the first post. But I made up for it hopefully.]]

Dapper Sophomore

User Image
n~~o~~t~~h~~i~~n~~g~~~~c~~a~~n~~~~s~~c~~a~~r~~e~~~~m~~e~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~i~~`~`~~v~~e~~~~s~~e~~e~~n~~~~t~~o~~o~~~~m~~u~~c~~h

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Dark hair spread out on the cold floor of a large room, Dexter laid there, staring up at the ceiling. He closed his eyes for a second or two and found that he slept for quite some time. About a day in fact. He awoke early the mourning after his 24 hour long coma, and sat up, scratching his head as he looked around. With a yawn he stood up and walked over to the window he'd crawled in. There wasn't a car parked in the driveway. No signs that anyone was coming home. Blinking a few times in bewilderment, he wondered who would leave a perfectly good house alone with a window open? As he pulled his head back into the house, closing the window behind him, he turned and looked around the home. Assuming that the owner wouldn't be back for quite some time, or ever, he took a little tour around the house. Peeking into every room and scanning each one, taking in everything in the home. Once he'd finished inspecting the home, he stood with a hand placed on a hip and the other cradling his chin, Dexter nodded, "I think this place will do."
                                                                            And it did. He'd resided in the home for a full two weeks. The owner hadn't come back at all and Dexter had sustained himself with the food that was already in the home and the money he'd taken from his most recent robberies. Oh! Did I forget to mention that Dexter is one of the cities most wanted criminals? Because that is kinda important. He considered himself to be the best in the tri-state area. Doesn't sound like much of an accomplishment, but he hadn't done much to be proud of in his life. So this was the best he had. Becoming the best criminal. Never getting caught. And freeloading in a careless owner's home. It was a life someone had to live, and Dexter decided it would be him to live it. Seeing as he could never get into college with his high-school drop-out knowledge, or get a real job that paid well without a diploma. His restrictions were great, and he couldn't ask for money since his parents had kicked him out of the house after he'd dropped out and had no luck getting a job. He was doomed to be a job-less dead-beat when he found his true talent. Thievery.
                                                                            Dexter had realized this talent when he accidentally stole something from a gas station. Seeing as he didn't get caught, he tried it again. And again. And yet again. Never getting caught. He moved on to bigger and better challenges. Robbing super-markets and electronics stores. Feeling completely unstoppable, once he turned 18 he robbed a car dealership. Stole himself a brand new BMW. But the BMW driving didn't last long so he drove it into a lake that he'd been chased into. Fleeing the scene they thought he'd died in the lake, because they couldn't recover a body. Dexter had gotten off scott-free again. And that wasn't the last time he'd stolen outragious things. He'd made a living out of it, and now he was 19. Just a year older, and he'd practically stolen a house. "I'm a genius" he said as he flopped onto the couch with a soda and flicked on the t.v. The dark-haired boy grinned at the luxurious room and took a swig of his soda, he was living the dream of any criminal. Absolute luxury. His long legs were spread over the surface of the couch as he sat there and flipped through the hundreds of channels this t.v. had to offer. "I truly deserve this." The master-mind let out a proud sigh, flicking the t.v. off, he closed his dark eyes for a second. Taking in the silence, "Ah~~ bliss."

Dapper Sophomore

User Image
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Joseph gathered his things and tossed them into his book-bag. The final bell had rung which signaled that school was finally over. Standing up from his desk he walked out of the room and towards his locker. Opening the metal door, he quietly organized things in his chaotic locker. That's what he had to deal with anyway, chaos. The brunette looked around in his locker and then nodded. Not saying a word to a single person as he walked away from his--now closed--locker and towards the door that led out of the school. Looking at the buses he shook his head, deciding that he would walk home today. Less time with other people. More time for himself. He hated being alone, but he hated being with people who didn't understand him more. He took it upon himself to find a spot to wait for the buses to leave. Joseph stood near a lamp post. Standing straight, not leaning against the pole like any other kid. He didn't really understand what was so different about him, but never tried to cram any more information in his head. It was already a living nightmare up there.
                                                                      Slowly, boredom settled in as he waited for all of the buses to depart from the school parking lot, he slipped his hand into his pocket, to check his cell-phone. Pulling the blue flip phone out of his pocket, he turned it on. He waited a moment for everything to load and then he saw that he had a message. Pressing the button to let him read who sent it, he mumbled,"Dylan!" Brown eyes scanning over the screen Joseph read the message quickly, nodded and sent back;
                                                                      to:: Dylan
                                                                      from:: Joseph
                                                                      Message::Okay Dylan! I'm on my way, I'll meet you there.

Slipping the phone into the right pocket of his blue plaid shorts he awaited the departure of every last bus in the lot so that he could leave. Finally--when they were all gone--he made way towards the long route home. Knowing there was a quicker route, he took into consideration of how they would meet on the quicker route and decided it was too risky for him to be waiting around so long for her, so it would be easier if he took the long route and met up with her near a street corner.Alright Dylan. I'm on my way! Shoving his hands in the pockets of his short-sleeved hoodie, Joseph walked down the side-walk. Keeping to himself as he always did. He'd always been a very stand-offish child. No one really spoke to him, no one but Dylan. She'd always been a great sister, he barely ever talked to his other siblings, but he would talk to them. Joseph bowed his head a bit and kept his brown eyes on the side-walk. Folding his shoulders forward a bit, he hid behind his shoulders and tried to look as inconspicuous as possible. Joseph was always a very suspicious boy, being sociopathic he felt like he had all the reason to be. Thinking everyone was against him, this lead to his withdrawn attitude, but it wasn't his fault! He couldn't control it!
                                                                      The brunette looked up a bit and found himself at the corner of a street. Looking both ways, he crossed the street quickly and hopped onto the sidewalk across the street. Letting out a sigh of relief, he nodded and then waited on the corner. This was where he was going to wait for Dylan since it wasn't much farther that their house was placed. Thoughts flew around Joseph's head, as they always did. It was like a war up there. Always something goin' on, never any quiet. Not even "the quiet before the storm", it just didn't happen, for the very blatant reason that there was always a storm in that kid's head. It never rested. It was a constant downpour of thoughts, words jumbled together and opinions being flung like around like leaves in the wind. There was never a quiet moment in that poor boy's head.
                                                                      Shaking his head a bit, Joseph kept his eyes forward. Trying to ignore the war or words going on in his head. The brunette made his way towards where he knew Dylan would be. Joseph tried to organize his thoughts. It was like organizing a world of chaos, or putting fifty lions and fifty tigers in two separate pins without getting bitten. Virtually impossible.

[[ o . o . c ]]
                                                                      [[i am SOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry that the post is super duper short, intros are getting harder to stretch out for me ]]

Dapper Sophomore

█ ▌ ▌ ` ★ ❛ SHOW ME ↗HOW TO LIE • you're getting better all the time
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~&& turning all against the one // is an art that's hard to teach
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Another Clever Word ❤ sets off an unsuspecting herd
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~&& as you step back into line ✖ a mob jumps to their feet

User Image █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
            ~~Now dance F&^KER dance ▪ ▪ ▪◜man he never had a chance ↺

~~~~~~~~~~~~&& no one even knew :: it was really only you
            ~~~~~~███and now you steal away~~❝ t a k e~~h i m~~o u t~~t o d a y ❞~~nice work you did
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~{ { You're gonna go far kid~ ! !

( ✿ )With a thousand lies && a good disguise ↴
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hit 'em right between the eyes Hit 'em right between the eyes
                ~~When you walk away ⇡ Nothing more to say ⇣
                ~~~~~~~~~see the lightning in your eyes
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~SEE ` ` EM RUNNING FOR THEIR LIVES
                ↘↘ slowly out of line && drifting closer in your sights
                ↖↖ So play it out I'm wide awake

It's a scene about me~~~~~~~~
                ↘↘ There's something in your way && now someone is gonna pay
                ↖↖ And if you can't get what you want

Well it's all because of me~~~~~
                User Image~~~~~&& now you'll lead the way || show the light of day
                nice work you did~~~~~~~ you're gonna go far KID

~~~~▬▬▬❛T - R - U - S - T~~D - E - C - E - I - V - E - D~ ! !
                ~~~~~~~~ Clever alibis ~~~~~ Lord of the flies
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hit 'em right between the eyes Hit 'em right between the eyes
                ~~~~~~~~~~When you walk away ⇡ Nothing more to say ⇣
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 【see the lightning in your eyes】
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~__▐░ `see 'em running for their lives

Hands in the pockets of his loose blue jacket, Mistuko walked down the side-walk, covered by the shadows so that the sun couldn't reflect off his bright blonde hair. Big blue eyes were void of all emotion as he raked through his brain. Thinking about all of the events that were going down today. He was supposed to go to a meeting but he felt like going to Aurarais to watch the royalty come on through. Knowing this wouldn't make the Aurarais general all that happy he thought it was a great plan. Plus, getting to see their face would just be wonderful. All angry and adorable. Mitsuko didn't really care if they didn't like him now, he'd get his way in the end. He always did. And who can resist a blonde with big blue eyes? No one, that's who. But the general was putting up a fight. Mitsuko grinned at the thought of the Aurarais General. Being the Rutrum General had the perk of getting to see the Leader and other general much more than being a subordinate. It also gave you the oppertunity to toy with the subordinates. Making them nervous as hell, looking down upon them and dragging this out until they finally come close to breaking down and he gives in and tells them he's just been being a total a**-hole the entire time and that they needn't worry about anything. He'd done this so many times to the subordinates and most of them took it quite offensively. They hated him afterwords, he didn't give a flying fart in space though. He was fine with people hating him. If they couldn't take a joke, it was fine. If they could, he would actually take time to become friends with them. But so far, none of them could take a joke. He could be serious when he wanted, and of course when he need be. But he wouldn't be half as serious as the subordinates are when they come in fresh. He hated those sticks in the mud, but he loved to play with them. Toy with them a bit. It never ended well and he was hoping that someone would come along and be able to take a joke.
                                                        With his great luck, Mitsuko had found out that there was a new--how to say?--shipment of subordinates to mess with. So all he had to do was find one to pick on for the time being. If only he could find someone of interest. Let alone a new requite! It'd be a miracle and a half to find someone like that so he shrugged and headed towards the edges of Rutrum to slip into Aurarais. If he couldn't find someone interesting in Rutrum, he'd go to the next best place. Maybe he'd stop by and mess with the city's general. Mitsuko grinned at the very thought of dropping in on that wonderful brunette woman! "Oh Mrs. Ata!" He cooed as he stepped onto the grounds of Aurarais. Looking at the large city he smiled and spread his arms wide as if to hug it all, "Honey! I'm home!" He shoved his hands in his pockets and started walking into the city. Sure he was the general of Rutrum, but it's not like he was chained to the city itself!

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Dapper Sophomore

User Image

█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
          ~~~~~~~~~~ WE KILL THE LIGHTS↗ && PUT ON A SHOW it's all a LIE but you ` ` d ~~~~~NEVER know
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~andthestarwillshine && T H E N I T W I L L F A L L // and you will [[ f o r g e t ]] it all

"Hey Goldi ! Where ya goin'? Aren't ya gonna stay with us Goldi?" Called a girl with a sarcastic laugh. Ada stomped off, her hands wrapped into fists. The blonde gritted her teeth together as she stormed away with evil thoughts in her mind. She hated being called Goldilocks. It had always been her biggest pet-peeve. Her aunt had always called her that, and fact is, she and her aunt hadn't been on good terms for years. So, if you truly wanted to piss her off, be like her aunt. Which most people were. She hated people like that. Loathed them even. She'd always been a pretty loathsome person. Always loathing those who were even slightly annoying or unappealing. Ada is shallow, and peaty. Just so you know now, she's not the most likable person
                                                                                  Goldi contorted her face into a sour grimace. Stomping off to the woods where she always was. Her camera was hung on a leather strap about her neck. She had it there everyday, just in case she wanted to make a memory. It was one of those automatic cameras where when you took the picture it would print it really quick. This was perfect for her because she loved having things fast. She also kept a small square photo-album in her pocket so that she could just slip them into her pocket album for safe-keeping. She had a cell-phone but didn't like to use it for pictures. To much of a hassle to get them off the phone, she'd always tell her aunt when her aunt started to badger her about taking pictures on the phone. She hated that device. It seemed to complex and since she already had a perfectly good camera, what was the point in using a different one.

Once Goldi had cooled down a bit she looked around and saw that she was deep in the forest now. Letting out a sigh she flopped down on a moss covered rock and closed her eyes. She let out a few more breaths and then opened her eyes to take in the scenery. "I really mustn't get so mad. I get myself stuck out in places like this!" She loved being in the woods, but she often got lost when she went on her blind stalks of fury. Storming off to some unknown part of the woods and having trace a path series of paths just to get home. Getting back where she started would take less time but it would consist of less pictures in the end. The more pictures the better was her motto. Walking towards a clearing she held up her camera and stopped every now and again to catch sights of bird flying overhead and perching in trees. When she finally reached the clearing she looked through the pictures she'd taken and then put them in the pocket-album she always kept with her. Looking around the clearing she tried to use her awful memory to figure out if she knew this clearing or not. "This is ridiculous Ada. What have you gotten yourself into?" Grumbled the blonde as she looked around, finally taking the straight forward approach to it and proceeding on through the woods with her camera ready to capture anything interesting. Her mind told her that it would be wise to blow through the woods and get back to her aunt as quick as possible before she would get in trouble, but getting in trouble was inevitable. She was going to be scolded by her aunt one way or another that night so it might as well be something worth while in her eyes.

Shaking her head, Ada decided it would be better to act out her thoughts since she knew she was alone. "Yew are soooo ruuuude to be doin' this to yer ol' aunt! Yew know better than to stay out soooo late!" She said, using a very nagging tone of voice to exaggerate just how annoying her guardian was. She had a hand on her hip and a slender, pale finger out. She shook her finger with each reprimanding word, "Yew are soooo spoil'd yew haven't the ferst idear how tew doo sumthin' right! Oh just shut up Auntie!" She demanded. Over the many years of getting yelled at by this old woman, she hadn't gotten used to it at all. The voice was still annoying as ever. Her droning speech and awful accent was appalling to say the least. And her over all approach to everything just seemed--how to say?--old fashioned. It would never do on the children of today. Especially not someone as modern as Ada. Her aunt had been living in the past her entire life, and didn't seem like she was about to change for anyone or anything. "If only I could tell her that. But everyone knows how that's gonna go. More and more nagging." Rolling her eyes she leaned against a tall and slender, pale barked, tree. "If only I could get out of this place." She sighed, with her head tilted back so it was resting on the bark of the tree behind her.

User Image~~~~~User Image~~~~~User Image
                  ⓞ ⓞ ⓒ
                  ( i will have the Lamb's post up as soon as I finish up the posting format. it'll take a bit because i'm juggling a lot X3 )

Dapper Sophomore

❛♚⋮ »__{SO WATCH₀₁ MY CHEST HEAVE;; as this »last breath leaves me
      xxxxI AM TRYING TO BE WHAT YOU'RE DYING TO SEE
      xxxxxxI feel like ⇡❞F#CK man⋆Can't take this, ANYM↺RE⇥ THISHEART, break this⇣"
      xxxxthis is life that`s so thanklessHOW COULD HE JUST FORESAKE US?
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxracist he makes us hate us he gave us nothing but no trust and i am so ******** up
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxso let this gun bond us let's hide by this lust and once are just dust he`ll know that he loved us

xxxxxxxxxxxx
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx██▌█▌█▌█▌███▌██▌▌█▌███▌▌█▌█▌▌██▌█▌█▌█▌███▌██▌▌█▌███▌▌█▌█▌▌██▌█▌█▌█▌███▌██▌▌█▌███▌▌█▌█▌▌██▌█▌█▌█▌███▌██▌▌█▌███▌▌█▌█▌▌██▌█▌█▌█▌███▌██▌▌█▌███▌▌█▌█▌▌██▌█▌█▌█▌███▌██▌▌█▌███▌▌█▌█▌▌██▌█▌█▌█▌███▌▌█
    User ImageUser Image
                x《 let.IT!ALL ☠BURN xx《 just.LET!ME ☠BURN
                i will burn firstxxxIT`S WHAT I DESERVE
                xxxxxxxxxxGOD I HAVE TRIED, AM I LOST IN YOUR EYES?? GOD I HAVE TRIED, AM I LOST IN YOUR EYES??
                ⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮
                ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
                  xxxxx◟*so take me &. make me ➸WEAKENANDSAVEME
                  ↘。this H✖TE that you gave me
                  xxxxxxxxxxxx◜●keeps² SAY♕ING the samething!
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTO SING WHEN YOU HURT
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTO SING WHEN YOU CRY
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTO SING WHEN YOU LIVE
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTO SING WHEN YOU DIE
                &⊹ here at the end◞×° @ the end of the hurt★
                __________________✰⇣_all the pain❛ ain't the same When it's your turn to burn
                xxxxxWE`RE THE HEART FOR THE HEARTLESS - THE THOUGHTS FOR THE THOUGHTLESS - THE LIES FOR THE HONEST

「 •WE`RE THE*`┊GODS.. OF THE GODLESS!
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSO CRY THREE TEARS FOR ME WHEN IT`S ALL GONE SING ME THIS SONG
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSO CRY THREE TEARS FOR ME WHEN IT`S ALL GONE WHEN IT`S ALL GONE

xx.i can not stand who i am I`M THIS MAN
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ with this blood on my hands❞ in this blood i am damned ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
            xxso watch my wings burn「♔゚as they burn in thexx fire
            i-i°ll scatter the ashes; ▸║♛`⊱ № need for the CHO⇡R²◞
            & xx THIS HATE THAT YOU GAVE ME KEEPS SAYING JUST LET ME BURN JUST LET ME BURN
            xxxxxxxxxxxxx THIS HATE THAT YOU GAVE ME KEEPS SAYING JUST LET ME BURN JUST LET ME BURN

Many believe Bianca Melonia is just some b***h, but she's got much more behind that "little-miss-pretty" exterior. Bianca wasn't always the evil and vengeful b***h she is now, she used to be a rather obsequious child. Always there to please, never stepping out of line. Going to the brink of exhaustion just to gain the praise of her parents. She would literally do everything and anything she could just to get a thumbs up from dad and a smile from mom. They would tell her do well in school and she would excel in every way possible, because the request was rather vague she would do everything well in school. Get good grades, do fantastic in sports, have all of the friends, help every teacher, stay inside during lunch and recess to help the librarians or custodians with something. She was the perfect little girl, all because of a general request said to her right before she walked into school on the first day. Bianca made sure that she would obtain her parents' pride in more ways than one. The attention from them was what kept her going. The promise of praise was what kept her moving. It wasn't that she would get treats or toys, that was the least of her worries, she was just sitting there on the edge of her seat, at their beck and call. Bianca was perfect to them. She went all the way up through sixth grade and hit her second year of junior high doing amazing things like this and then, something changed. Like a vein has snapped in her body that made her change everything she did. First day of seventh grade and Bianca came to school in the shortest skirt and tightest shirt she owned. Her hair was pulled back and she had her nails manicured to look like a ghetto wife's hands. Bianca had changed. She was doing whatever she wanted to do at that point. Nothing could get her ever recognize what she used to be. Her parents hadn't noticed her since she was ten and that was said to be the thing that set her off. Attention neglect from her parents had destroyed her mind and made her snap. Completely flip the script. Screw over anything and everything that she had done for the past twelve years and start all over. Bianca wasn't sweet little Bee anymore, Ms. Melonia was now queen bee of Austra Junior High. Moving up to high school was the same thing. Her parents didn't care though. She could have worn high heels and nothing else to school one day and her parents wouldn't have given a flying fart in space about it. They were just happy she hadn't dropped out yet. And the only reason why she hadn't, was because she could do more damage at school in less time than out of school. It was all going according to plan. What plan you may ask? No one knows. Bianca was just on a path of "screw-you-i-do-what-i-want-when-i-want". It was always different with her now. One day she would expose herself more than a prostitute the next she would wear a parka just because she could. She'd go out partying on a school-night and then on the weekends she'd stay home and play online roleplaying games until the ask-crack of dawn. No one could predict what she was going to do. The only thing you could tell about her was that she was off her nut. Bianca--at heart--was a girl who lived to be served and the other way around. She had two sides to her but you never knew which side she was going to be on that day. Bianca stabled out when the break out happened though. Now that she didn't have an audience, the charade was let lie for a while. It was beginning to be a little too much work to keep up multiple-lifestyles, she was going to end up quitting one of these days. Not by choice but just out of pure exhaustion. Keeping track of who she was in a day was harder than it sounds. Bianca was starting to get lost in the personifications of her thoughts. It was about time she stopped, and the apocalypse was a bit of a blessing in disguise. Maybe now she could just be herself--which wasn't the nicest person in the world to begin with but it would be easier on her just to keep her true personality in check--and relax.
                                                            The camp members were keeping her in check at least. Her little blip of loneliness passes through her mind occasionally and sometimes she misses the privacy, the fact that she could just talk without a single word being listened to. Just to talk without a purpose, it sounded nice to do that again, but the way she felt in those times comes back and bites her, reminding her how thankful she should be. Bianca sometimes needs to be reminded of these basic things, because of her switch, the one in the back of her mind. The switch that was played with during her high-school life. The nineteen year old regretted ever finding the switch in the first place. She wish she hadn't messed with it so much. Her mental health would be a lot better if it had stayed there collecting cobwebs and dust for the rest of her natural born life. That switch helped her recognize what was basic and what was not. It kept her mind straight forward and focused. It would get flipped from time to time, but usually when no one else is watching. Flicking it back is easy and Bianca tries not to play with it when she's bored but it's tempting. The girl can't help herself sometimes. Her weak will will show one of these days and she'll regret it.
                                                            Not everyone there paid any attention to her, which was a lot better than it sounded. The neglect allowed Bianca to keep herself together more often. If she was in plain view of everyone and had their undivided attention, that switch might be tested. She couldn't let that happen. Not in public. Even if they were all strangers, it still wouldn't be very ideal to show them how psychotic she can get. It's best to save that behavior for a better time.
                                                            Speaking of people. Bianca looked about the girl's tent and shook her head. Rolling her gray-brown eyes and standing up, "Of course he wouldn't be in here, he's a boy. Why would a boy be in the girl's tent." She grumbled to herself, thinking of Nicholas of course. Walking out of the tent, Bianca looked over at the boy's tent. It was tempting but she shook her head and retreated back to her corner of the girl's tent. Lying back down on her sleeping bag, Bianca drifted off to a picture-less land. No color. No smell. Nothing was there. It was how she had trained herself to sleep. If she didn't dream she didn't remember what she didn't want to remember. It was how things were. If you don't remember, it didn't happen. If she didn't remember her parents, they never existed. If she didn't remember her past, none of it ever happened. It was the perfect thought. If I don't remember it. It didn't happen.

Dapper Sophomore

██████████ ☀ █████████████████████ When I was just a little girl~ ! !
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~my mama used to tuck me into bed && she'd read me a story
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~↘↘ It Always Was About A [[ Priincess ]] In Distress ✖ ✖ ✖
          ~~~~~~~~and how a guy would save her ❤ AND END UP WITH THE GLORY
          ~~~~~~~~~I'd lie in bed && think about ↳ the person that I wanted to be
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Then one day I realized // ❝ The fairy tale life wasn’t for me ❞

User Image~~~~~~I DON'T WANNA BE LIKE ℂindℯreℓℓa // sitting in a dark • cold • dusty cellar ↺ ↺
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~waiting for somebody - to come and set me free~ ! !
                ~~~~~~~~[[ i don’t wanna be like someone waiting for a handsome prince to come and save me ` `≫
                ~~~on I will survive • UNLESS SOMEBODY'S ON MY SIDE • Don't wanna depend on no one else~ ! !
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~▬▬▬ i’d rather rescue myself❞

Someday I'm Gonna Find Someone~~who wants my soul - heart - mind
                      ~~~~~~~→ → → who's not afraid to show that he(lღves)me
                      ~~~~~~~~~~somebody who will understand I'm ⇡happy⇣ just the way i am
                      ~~~~~✿ ✿ ✿ don'tneednobodytakingcareofme
                I~~~~w~~i~~l~~l~~~~b~~e~~~~t~~h~~e~~r~~e~~~~f~~o~~r~~~~h~~i~~m~~~~j~~u~~s~~t~~~~a~~s~~~~s~~t~~r~~o~~n~~g
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~a~~s~~~~h~~e~~~~w~~i~~l~~l~~~~b~~e~~~~t~~h~~e~~r~~e~~~~f~~o~~r~~~~m~~e

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~███when i give myself then it has got to be an equal thing
          ~~~~~▪ ▫◜▌ I Can slay i can slay My Own Dragons My own dragons
          ~~~~~~~~~~▪ ▫◜▌ I Can dream my own dreams my own dreams :: My knight in shining armor Shining armor is me.
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~█ ▌ ▌ ` ★ ❛ SO I'M GONNASET ME FREE
                                                            Red hair pulled back in a loose pony-tail with white clips placed everywhere, serving no purpose but for decoration. Kaori ran towards the cafe. Her black skirt waving in the wind as she tried her hardest to get there on time. She would hate to be late. But being late meant to be on time. She'd always gone into the cafe early and made a few cakes, but today she had woken up late and was about to be too late to make the cakes. Kaori was devastated because that was the best part of her job and she already had so many different cake ideas. She ahd designs drawn out on a note pad that she kept with her at all times. It was filled to the brim with cake ideas and pastry designs. All these things that could be used at the cafe. The sentret sitting on her shoulder was holding on for dear life as she sprinted towards the cafe. "O-Oh no Scout! it's gonna be t-too late by the time we get there!" Scout patted her cheek with a small paw, trying to calm her down and give her some sort of comfort so she wasn't fretting it so much. The small furry creature smiled at the red-haired girl and she mirrored his smile. Slowing her pace a bit she rubbed the pokemon in between the ears."Thanks Scout. You're so sweet. Why don't we all take a walk?" She plucked the two pokeballs from her small bag that hung on her shoulder. They popped open with a flash of red, and out came a typhlosion and a leafeon. Smiling at them she gave a bit of a wave and then said, "Hi guys. L-let's take a walk. Hm?" Splendid gave a nod to her and walked behind the girl as Sylvia took her left side and Scout stayed perched on her shoulder. Holding her sweet smile she passed the library on her way to the cafe.
                                                            The small girl looked to her left and saw a blue haired boy. Raising a brow, for some reason, she'd seen this boy so many times before, but had never spoken a word to him. She'd gone into the library so many times to check out cook books and many other things, mostly regarding baking. Stopping in the middle of the road she turned and faced the boy. Raising her hand a bit, she tried to peep out a hello but could only manage a small wave to the boy. He had two pokemon on either side of him. W-well- I can do this! Taking a step forward, her typhlosion--Splendid--set a paw on her shoulder and she turned to look back at him. She'd always been a very timid girl and her Typhlosion was her very first pokemon that she got when she was ten. He knew how timid she was and could be. Now the tall pokemon gave her a reassuring nod and she turned back to look at the raven haired male. Giving him a weak smile she tried to say hi as loud as she could, "H-Hi there!" She squeaked. Her eyes widened at how high-pitched that came out. Blushing a hot pink, she gave a shaky wave as she desperately wanted to shrink back behind her pokemon. She could easily be hidden by Splendid, but Sylvia was giving her leg a nudge as if to say, "You can do this. Go on!" Smiling down at her leafeon she looked back to the boy. Taking a step forward she spoke, "Y-You're the librarian r-right?" Her timid personality was only growing stronger and stronger the longer she spoke to him. The small redhead looked down at her feet and peeked up at him a few times as she slowly tried to introduced herself. "M-My name i-is Kaori. I-I w-work o-over there. A-At the cafe." Out stretched her arm to point to the cafe not far from there. Splendid and Sylvia had followed and Scout was still perched on her shoulder. Each of the pokemon gave a smile to his and a wave. Taking another step forward she extended her hand, "I-I never caught y-your name." Knowing that she wouldn't be able to bake before work, she accepted the fact that work started a half an hour from now.

walking past the library with all my pokemon, trying to muster up the courage to introduce herself

Dapper Sophomore

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Then one day I realized // ❝ The fairy tale life wasn’t for me ❞

User Image~~~~~~I DON'T WANNA BE LIKE ℂindℯreℓℓa // sitting in a dark • cold • dusty cellar ↺ ↺
                ~~~~~~~~[[ i don’t wanna be like someone waiting for a handsome prince to come and save me ` `≫
                ~~~on I will survive • UNLESS SOMEBODY'S ON MY SIDE • Don't wanna depend on no one else~ ! !

I~~~~w~~i~~l~~l~~~~b~~e~~~~t~~h~~e~~r~~e~~~~f~~o~~r~~~~h~~i~~m~~~~j~~u~~s~~t~~~~a~~s~~~~s~~t~~r~~o~~n~~g
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~a~~s~~~~h~~e~~~~w~~i~~l~~l~~~~b~~e~~~~t~~h~~e~~r~~e~~~~f~~o~~r~~~~m~~e

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~███when i give myself then it has got to be an equal thing
          ~~~~~~~~~~▪ ▫◜▌ I Can dream my own dreams my own dreams :: My knight in shining armor Shining armor is me.
                                                            Taking a tiny step back, Kaori flinched when she saw his wink. Once he'd dashed out of the cafe, she'd realized what he'd really done. Her cheeks flooded with a flaming sensation and she held up a hand to her face, trying to cover it as she watched the door close. She stared at the door for a bit and then snapped out of her blank state when Splendid had a massive paw placed on her shoulder. She nearly fell over from the immense weight on her shoulder, but she'd been so used to it that it was all fine. Looking back at him she blinked and then smiled. Shaking her head and closing her eyes, Kaori patted the large paw on her shoulder. "C'mon guys. Let's go make that cake." Walking back to the kitchen she left three bewildered pokemon in the front of the cafe. Sylvia pounced onto the counter and looked up at Splendid who now had a shrugging Scout on his shoulder. Walking back to the kitchen they all peaked into the kitchen and she was at work with the cream cheese and strawberries. Looking over her shoulder she smiled and then waved them into the room. They had to prepare all the sweets. While the cheese-cake was baking along with many other desserts, Kaori decorated the finished ones and walked them up the counter in the front. Sliding the trays into the glass under the counter. Making sure that each of the desserts were on display. She took the ones from the day before and snacked on them with her pokemon as she made fresh ones.
                                                            Kaori hummed to herself as she baked with her typhlosion at the stove, keeping everything the right temperature. Sylvia was helping to decorate, and Scout was getting the dishes and all the tools from the cabinets. Since he was so small he could easily dash somewhere and be back with exactly what you needed in a flash. Such a wonderful little helper. Finally all that was left was the cheesecake she'd told Randy about. Placing the freshly baked cake onto a beautiful crystal platter she had everyone help. Splendid helped with the glazing. Her leafeon helped with the delicate designs on the plate and on the cake itself. And her Sentret, of course, was handing over them and doing the wonderful chocolate drizzle over the top of the cake. The final touches were the strawberry flowers. Splendid laid the halves that were meant to make the top look like a flower itself. Sylvia helped with the cutting of the individual strawberries into flowers to put on the outside as decoration, and Scout helped clean up after everything was done. Finally Kaori brought the finished cake out onto the counter and placed it near the register where she would stand with a sheepish smile on her face as she took peoples' orders and waited for the other help to come in.
                                                            The petite red-head ran around the cafe serving the early-birds that came in. There weren't many, but she hated to keep people waiting. When everyone was served--and by that I mean the whole three people--Kaori stood behind the counter with Splendid behind her and Sylvia on the counter. Scout was at his usual perch on her shoulder. Looking down at the cake to her right she smiled and licked her lips. "Gosh it l-looks so good!" She breathed holding a finger up to her lips. Splendid nodded but Sylvia held her arm back and reminded her to wait for Randy, Simo and Rally. And maybe other if he would bring some people and pokemon in.

in the cafe with Randy, taking his order, with mixed feelings
                                                            {{sorry it's so late, I was working on it and then I tried to refresh and I lost it all . 3. so I had to start over}}

Dapper Sophomore

Hearing a male's voice, Kaori looked up and saw that it was Mario. She blushed when he offered to help her and she wanted to refuse but he was already picking up the dishes. Blushing she looked down and stumbled on her words as she tried to thank him. "A-Ahm, th-thank you." Peering up at the brunette she gave a small smile and then picked up the dishes she'd collected on the table. Walking over to the counter, Splendid opened up the door, Kaori looked over to Mario and motioned for him to follow her, "Th-the sink i-is in the kitchen." She pointed to the hallway that led to the kitchen. Scout was bouncing over to the door and Splendid was still holding the door as Kaori passed him and walked down the hall to the kitchen. Her sentret dropped off the dishes into the water in the sink after Kaori did. Her red eyes focused on the plates as she scrubbed at them. Hoping to get a few of them washed before someone rang the bell at the counter than beckoned her service.

Her mind raced with question. Why was Mario here? Well he was always here. He was a regular after all. But why was he helping her out? Well he's always been a very kind and respectable guy. B-but why is he b-being so nice? She thought. I-it's just because that's who he is. H-He's a-always nice! T-TO EVERYONE! Ya! Th-that's it. Her oblivious mind could grasp the fact that he was being exceptionally nice to her. The red haired girl had had a crush on him for so long that she couldn't even fathom him returning the feelings for her. The petite girl worked on the dishes and waited for him to come into the kitchen to help. She knew he would want to, and she knew she would have to refuse his help, even though it was greatly needed and extremely appreciated since the owner hadn't hired a waiter yet, to help out.

Sylvia had watched the scene go down and smiled as she watched Mario make his way down the hall. Her brown eyes flashed up to Splendid and he shook his head with a hearty chuckle as he locked the gate. The girl pounced off of the counter and motioned to the kitchen. Splendid made a shooshing gesture to make sure they should be quiet. Sylvia was the queen of quiet, Splendid--ever with his extremely large stature--was also very quiet, it was just Scout who stuck out of the pack. He was loud and lazy, but Kaori was very attached to him because she had him since he was an egg. There was a special connection between the two of them.
                                                            Speaking of which, Scout sat upon her shoulder as Kaori tried not to freak out over the situation. Her cheeks seemed to be stained a bright pink and with every moment she spent with Mario her cheeks grew to be deeper shade. Soon enough they'd be as bright a red as her hair! The petite girl tried to focus on the dishes but could only think about Mario. Every time he came it, which was virtually everyday, she wanted to get to know him more. Much more, but being as timid as she was, she never really got the chance to. So she dealt with what she had. What little information she knew about him. He had the prestigious duty of Officer! And he was the nicest person she'd ever met. Besides her cousin, whom she'd known for most of her life. Letting out a small sigh as the thought of Mario's amazing job and at how brave her must be she turned when he came in and everything because extremely awkward. She had turned right when he came in. Seeing her pokemon behind him she blinked a few times and stood as still as a statue, pressed up against the counter. It almost looked like she was petrified of him, which wasn't the case at all, but she often sent out messages that were meant to be perceived in the exact opposite way they were. Her red eyes were fixed on the brunette. "A-A-Ahm, h-how-Ah-I mean, th-thank you! A-Again f-for helping m-me. Y-You didn't have t-to." She walked over--mechanically--and took the dishes from his hands, and scampered back to the sink. The awkward feeling in the air was almost palpable.

With Mario in the kitchen of the cafe, her timid personality is extenuated by the awkward atmosphere.

Dapper Sophomore

User Image

this was a triumph ♕ ♕ I'm making a note. here:: 《↷HUGE SUCCESS
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~it's hard to overstate my satisfaction
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Aperture Science~~~~~
              ~~~~~♔{ We do what we must. Be❤cause. We can.
              ~~~~~~~~~~For the good ☆of all of us. ( ❜Except The Ones Who Are Dead )
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~but there's no sense crying ↙over every mistake~ ! !~~~~~you just keep on trying till you run ↙out of cake~ ! !
              && the ✖SCIENCE gets done && you make a neat gun ★ ❞
                    ~~~【✾】for the people who are ➸S.T.I.L.L. A.L.I.V.E ☻☺
                    i ` m not even angry. i ` m being so ˟sincere right now.e - even though you broke my H E A R T
                        ~~~~~~~~~~&& killed me && tore me to pieces && threw every piece into a fire !
                        [ as they burned it ✁hurt ↺ ↺ because I was so happy for you~ ! !
                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Now these p●ints of data make a beautifulline. && we're out of BETA☱☲☴ We're releasing on time~ ! !
                        ||||❀ so i ` m GLaD. 「⋆⇣I GOT; burned⊱ thinkofallthethingswe ⋙LEARNED ✍
                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ for the people who are still alive. }
                          ~~~~~~~~~~¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯~~~~¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
                          ~~~~~~彡go ahead && leave me ❋ I think::I prefer to stay [ I N S ˇ I D E ]
                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~– — ― maybe you'll find someone else to help you →Maybe ◟Black Mesa ??
                          ~~~~~~~~~~THAT WAS A JOKE ╳ HAHA ╳ FAT CHANCE.
                      ANYWAY ❥ this cake is great It's so delicious && moist. ■ □ look at me still talking) when there's √SCIENCE to do. && ` ★ ❛When I look out there, it makes me GLaD I ` M N O T Y O U
                          ↘↘I've exx - -periments to ✈run. ☁There is ✐research to be done ✄
                                On the people who are┓ ~~~~~ And believe me I am┓ ~~~~~ I'm doing Science and I'm┓
                                I feel FANTASTIC and I'm┓ ~~~~~ While you're dying I'll be┓ ~~~~~ And when you're dead I will be┓

~~~~~~~~S S STILL ღ ALIVE E E

"Pheobe! Can you go get me my ink pen? I think I left it on my desk and I need to be at the office soon!" Penelope shouted from the living room as she stacked papers and tried to organize quickly. Setting the stacks of papers in her sleek, black briefcase, Penelope waited for the pokemon to come bouncing in gracefully, like she always did. And speak of the devil, just a few seconds later she came in, same as always, with a spring in her step as she bounced on her white paws towards the pink-haired woman. She had a blue pen in her mouth as she jumped up onto the table where Penelope stood, swishing her gray tail back and forth as she awaited praise from her trainer. Smiling at the glamourous dark-type she get her a quick pet and then took the pen from her mouth, "Thank you Pheobe. Is everyone in their pokeballs?" Phoebe nodded and then jumped onto her shoulder. Straightening her blouse, Penelope gave a small chuckle at the gray pokemon and shook her head, "I pamper you too much." Pheobe only stretched her neck to show of the bright pink, silk ribbon around her neck, only proving Penny's point. Rolling her eyes, Penelope laughed again at her proud pokemon and walked out the door after setting the alarm. She had everything she needed to go to work as the Mayor of Oran City. It was a stressful job but nothing could beat Penelope, she was too stubborn to give up on any challenge thrown at her. Her stubborn attitude was probably the reason why she got the job in the first place. She refused the be passed up for the opportunity and worked her bum off for the position, and now that she had it, she was working the crap out of it!

Penelope's mind was on work and on her home life. The rule is to keep them separate but who could do that when their personal life was her work life. When you're a mayor you have to be personally attached to everyone in the town you're running in order for everyone to be happy! And for all she knew, the working people of the town were quite content! The thoughts roaming around in her mind were of her nephew, Elias. She had invited him over for tea that day and she was looking forward to it but she had to move a few things around in order to fit that into her schedule. It's not like she was all that busy. It was easy to smoosh paper-work to the side in order to make room for appointments when citizens and family. But the only family that ever came to her was Elias, only because the only other family she had was on the main-land. Her sister and her pop were still over there, which only left her and Elias to talk. And Kaori, but she didn't really count because she was distant cousins with Elias which made her even more distant to Penelope. So it's like she was that one friend you thought of as family more than most of your family members. Kind of sad, but there's always that one, and with Kaori, Penelope was rather acquainted with her. She went to get her iced coffee from her every morning and Elias seemed to talk with her quite frequently.

Penelope walked down the sidewalk towards town hall, waving to all of the people in the shops and on the streets, as the mayor she decided to learn all the names of the working and fully functional members of the society, it was just something she thought would be best. After passing by the cafe and getting a coffee from the small, red-haired girl who worked inside, Penelope was continuing on towards the town hall. Taking a sip of her iced coffee she peered over the cup and saw a group of people. A tall girl with bright blue hair, a shorter girl with green hair, a boy about the same as the the green-haired girl and an extremely tall man stripping. Raising a brow at the scene she wondered what they were doing. Names rushed through her head as she tried to remember who they were, knowing that these people were workers she knew that their names were in her head somewhere. Quin Satire Smith, Randy Mullpampo Boulevard, Snow, and . . . Garth Felix Darwin? Walking towards the group she walked around the tall man and realizes she was right! I was Garth. And not to a pleasant surprise either, he was drunk. "Oh dear." She grumbled when she saw that he was drunk. Looking over at Quin when she begged Snow to use her Milotic on him she gave a small laugh and took a step back, "Seems like a great idea Ms. Smith, don't you think Snow?" Looking over at the blue haired girl, Penelope smiled and gave her a reassuring nod. They were all probably wondering why she knew their names but she'd explain right after all of them were sober.

I AM SO SORRY, that it took me THIS LONG to put up a first post for the mayor! It took WAAAAY to long to finish the coding for this posting format, and it looks like crap anyhow. [/facewall]

Dapper Sophomore

The sign on the glass door of the cafe was flipped to closed and the store was dark. Looking at herself in the reflection of the glass she let out a rather nervous sigh. She hated to walk home at night, it was so threatening and--to be frank--scary! Kaori looked down at the ground and then felt a paw on her shoulder. It was Splendid! He'd come out of his pokeball. Along with Sylvia and Scout. She smiled at them and felt one hundred percent better now that she knew her pokemon were watching over her. She always knew this, but it was nice to be reminded once in a while, don't you think? Kaori thought so. She loved her pokemon and when she was reminded of the reasons why it only made her smile.

Walking with her three pokemon towards her tree-house-home, Kaori thought of her plans for the night. She never had plans for new years before unless you call baking for your cousin and staying inside all night a plan! Which is usually what she did every new years. She would bake and send cakes and goods to her cousin. They don't visit that early on in the year often. Kaori was always worried that Elias would have plans already since he was rather popular with the people in town. He'd always been a lady-killer in her eyes so she automatically assumed that he would have to spend the night trying to fight off mobs and mobs of girls that night since everyone was out drinking and having fun nobody was in control that night! Well except for the few who didn't go out drinking. And by few, this means the very few. Which Kaori was one of because the only alcohol she has ever consumed is in any type of rum cake. She's a rather innocent nineteen year old. Even with being at the legal drinking age, she finds it more like a choice rather than an obligation to go drinking like most others find it. That may not make much sense, but to get down to it, Kaori doesn't like to drink. She's shy and alcohol only extenuates your true personality. Her true personality is as a shy girl who stutters when she talks because she is always nervous and timid! What would be the point of only making her quieter?! Exactly, there would be no point in it. So that is why she doesn't drink for recreational purposes. That's what she baked for. Which was exactly what she had planned to do that evening before she was asked out on a date by her long-time crush Mario. At the very thought of her date she blushed. She would have never thought in a million years that she'd be going out with her long-time crush, let alone on one of the most romantic nights of the year! Her blushed deepened at the increasing thoughts and details of the night. She wondered what was going to happen. It made her so nervous! She hadn't any clue how to go about this! Kaori stopped in front of the white gate that led into the small yard of her tree-house-home. Looking down the curving line of round slabs that led the way to the front door of her home, Kaori took in every image her home had to offer. The vines growing around the house. The windows that jutted out of the home and the large part at the top of the tree that actually looked like an ironic hyperbole of a child's backyard hideout! A smile slipped onto her lips at the sight of the hand-built home. Her dear cousin had helped her build it from scratch, and by helped, it was obvious that this meant he did the entire thing because she has no talent in constructing anything other than backing goods!

Kaori opened the gate and walked down the path of round, multi-colored, stone slabs that led to her door. Her pokemon followed and left Splendid to tend to the open gate. He closed it and followed everyone in side. Kaori blinked her bright red eyes once she'd flicked on the lights in the home. A warm light flooded the room, making a wonderfully inviting atmosphere. Sylvia hopped up on the shelf and tip-toed on the edge as Kaori walked next to her. They made their way to the stairs which led up to her room and the bathroom. It was only a four-room home, with the kitchen to the right of the front door and the living room to the left. Upstairs was her room to the left and it stretched to part of the right leaving the bathroom in the remainder of the top floor. The hallway was rather small but she didn't need much just to enter one of the two rooms. Kaori walked up and did just that, she walked into her room and looked around. Looking over at the closet she sighed and opened it. She didn't have much of a clothing choice so she just changed into one of her usual outfits. A black shirt and an over-sized sweater. This one was made of wool and hand stitched by her mom. It was the only wool one she had and she treasured it greatly! Walking up to her closet door she looked in the mirror and sighed. She took her hair out of the sloppy pony-tail it had been forced into all day. Her hair falls down in a mess of red locks and white hair clips. Kaori shakes her head and tries to navigate herself to the bathroom where she can take all her clips out and then reattach them without having them sprawled across the floor or her already cluttered bed. It was physically impossible to place anything on that bed because of the number of pokepals she has on her bed. There is an incredible assortment of all the pokemon on her bed and mixed in there is a few, rather heavy cooking books which she doesn't like to mess with unless you are in desperate need for a certain recipe that you'd found in the books that she'd read over a thousand times each.

So she decides to walk into her bathroom, bumping into the sink upon entry and begin to fumble around trying to take out all her clips and brush her mangled mass of hair into a more presentable bundle. Finally, Kaori recovers all of the clips from her hair and pulls apart the forest and looks into the mirror. "It's like a strawberry patch threw up!" she moaned and then heard a chorus of chuckles from behind her. Raising her hair more, Kaori turned to see her pokemon in the doorway, laughing away at her hair troubles. Sylvia shakes her head and hops up the counter, which is now littered with hair clips and brushes. Taking a brush in her mouth she motions for Kaori to come closer and she does. Sylvia starts brushing out the knots and tangles on one side of Kaori. This encourages Scout and Splendid to come and help so the large typhlosion walks over and picks up a brush for himself and the small sentret. Scout hops up and starts to brush the hair on Kaori's left side and Splendid takes care of the back. After a few minutes of struggling with the monster that was her hair, Kaori stood in front of the mirror, her face now clear as a bell and her hair tamed behind her and at her sides. Sure there were tufts that stuck out and not her hair was yet again cluttered with white hair clips, but she looked adorable! In her own way. Kaori smiled and let out a small giggle at her pokemon. They gave her an approving look and then Sylvia scampered off to go get her bag. Splendid left to go get her socks and shoes and Scout went to retrieve her black scarf.

Kaori met them all downstairs in front of the door. Sylvia had her bag in her mouth. Splendid held her shoes in one large paw and sock in the other. And Scout had her scarf in his small nubs for hands. Smiling at them all she walked up to Splendid where she put on her socks and he lifted her up to set her down into her boots. Thanking her typhlosion, Kaori walked over to Sylvia who gave her the black bag and then to Scout who jumped up and wrapped the scarf around her neck. The scarf was quite simple, it was a plain, black, silk scarf with an oran berry, embroidered into the end. The oran berry's color matched her sweater and she smiled at the detail. The outfit was complete, "Why is it that y-you all have a better sense of style th-than I do?" She giggled and then smiled. Looking at the pokeballs in her bag she frowned. Not wanting to walk alone to the center of the town, she looked at them again and sighed. Splendid shook his head and opened the door, as if to say, "We're not about to let you go walking at night alone! Let's get moving." And that's what they did. Making the trek to the center of the town, Kaori stood with her pokemon at the fountain in the middle of the town and sat at the edge. Splendid kept his distance from the fountain for he did not want the fire around his neck to go out. Sylvia on the other hand played in the water with Scout. The splashed about, making sure not to get Kaori wet, that wouldn't be the most convenient thing to have to run home and be late for her first date with a boy she really liked just because her pokemon were careless.

Kaori waited at the fountain, rather nervous about the date that was sure to happen. Or . . . maybe not. I-Is he gonna sh-show up? W-Was th-this a-all a joke? O-Oh dear. The longer she waited, the more time she got to think, and the more time she got to think, the worse she felt about the situation. It wasn't healthy to be such a worry wart, but it was all she could do at the moment until she had proof that she needn't worry about the evening's plans.

Waiting for Mario in the center of town.

THIS IS A POST OS 1,739 WORDS! Longest post I've ever written. I'm gonna go for an even longer once soon! (er or later) Lawl ;D

Dapper Sophomore

The water in the fountain was the only sound around Kaori besides the random chatter of the passer-bys. Kaori hadn't said a word for a long time. Her head was filled with too many fictional worries for her to say anything without blurting one of them out as well. Sylvia and Scout were out of the fountain now and they were sitting on either side of her. Splendid was standing in front of her, looking around for Mario. Grinding his teeth a bit. He hated to wait for one and he shared the same worries as Kaori did. The worry of him standing her up. It didn't seem fair and all three of the pokemon knew she'd be crushed at the fact. Literally, it would crush her. When ever Kaori got hurt physically, she brushed it off like no big deal. But when she was hurt emotionally, that was huge. It would be like she got crushed by a meteorite and survived by some freak stroke of luck! She wouldn't do anything at any time. She'd just sit or lay somewhere. It was an extremely depressing sight and it had happened once before. All of her pokemon were there to see it and had vowed to keep her away from something like that at all costs. But with this, they didn't have much control over the situation. Either he came and she would be ecstatic, or he didn't and she would be crushed. These were the two roads. And Splendid was dreading the trek down the crushed path. Sylvia and Scout shared the feeling.

Kaori was twirling her thumbs together, with her head faced down to the ground and her knees bent in. All together she looked extremely timid and nervous. She was practically a wreck. Especially with all of the continuous looming thoughts and threats that were passing through in her mind. There were no, Oh, he just got caught up at the office! thoughts in her mind. Nothing reassuring in sight. Just the horrifying thoughts of him standing her up. Kaori knew that he'd never do this but that didn't seem to stop her brain from coming up with all of these horrible scenarios! They only thing that would remedy the situation was-"Kaori" Bum-bump . . . bum-bump . . . . . . bum-bump. Her heart had definitely skipped a beat at the sound of his voice. Turning quickly in the direction of his voice, she perked up instantly. From her timid stature she sat up straight and her hands clasped together in an excited fashion. The red-haired girl smiled at the brunette and took in the scene. He was dressed up in a nice, clean, linen shirt. She liked the way his hair was combed but it didn't seem right to her. She took his hands to help her stand and blushed a bright red at his compliment. Her smile disappeared and she looked up at him, wide-eyed. "Ah-uhm . . . th-thank y-you, M-mario." she stuttered in response. Conjuring up a compliment she fumbled over her words, "Y-You l-look very h-handsome. E-except-" Her eyes dashed up to his hair and she wish she had a stepping stool, for he was far too tall. "E-excuse me. A-Ahm . . ." a small, shaky hand took hold of his arm and pulled him down. She had him bowed so that she could stand on the tips of her toes. Her hand reached up to his hair and she ruffled it a bit, so it retained it's original shape. A small smile flashed on her mouth and she let him up to his original height, "I-I like your h-hair this way." She stood in silence for a few moments and realized her hand was still on his arm, jerking it back she looked up at him and then down to the ground, "A-Ahm . . . s-sorry." The sheepish girl rubbed her arm a bit and looked down to the ground. She didn't know what else to say. Splendid placed a paw on Mario's shoulder and gave him an approving nod. He was happy that he showed up and this nod showed Mario that he approved. Sylvia mirrored the nod and Scout did as well. At this, Sylvia nudged Kaori's legs, in a request to go into her pokeball. Scout mimicked the action and Splendid stood behind Sylvia, agreeing that he wanted to do the same.

Kaori was rather confused as to why they all wanted to go back in their pokeballs at the same time but she didn't protest. "O-Okay." She returned all three of them to the pokeballs and once she had placed the last pokeball in her bag she looked up at Mario. She forced herself to keep eye-contact, because she never really had done that before. "Ah-ahm, s-so, M-Mario. Ahm, wh-what d-do y-you-" Her eyes dashed to the ground and then back up to him, "ahm, wh-where do y-you wa-wanna go?" She asked him instead of what do you want to do. That just sounded like a stupid question. Her alternate wasn't much smarter but hey! It sounded better to her. She was a nervous wreck anyhow, but she couldn't help but feel ecstatic on the inside. Her heart was pounding but she loved it. She loved that he was here and that she knew he would show up and that he dressed up and one of the first things he said was incredibly sweet and nice and she was just in love with the scene. She was. That was all there was to saw on the matter.

Wanting to ask so many more questions, Kaori opened her mouth but then quickly shut it. Knowing if she asked any more questions he would get annoyed and then get mad and then call the date off and then she'd be embarrassed to pieces and feel incredibly stupid. That was the last thing she wanted to do, was walk home, alone and embarrassed. She at least wanted a hug. Hell if she got a hug right here, she'd be able to go home happy. The compliment was a great thing as well. Is it selfish to want more than such a sweet compliment? She wondered.

With Mario, acting extremely timid, but incredibly happy inside!

Dapper Sophomore

User Image
              c - can't make ˚↺my own.DECISIONS or make any w/ ◞precision
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~well maybe you should tie me up ! ! so I don't go where you don't want me ! !
              ~~~~~» » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » »

User Image
                                          :YOU SAY THAT IVE BEEN! CHANGING ▬▬
                                          ~~~~~{~~~that i ` m not just simply a.ag ing
                                          ~~~ ● ●Yeah how could that be l o g i c a l ? ?
                                          ~~~~~~~~just keep on [cramming] ideas down.my.throat
                                          x x x x x x x x
                                            ||||||||( YOU DON'T HAVE ♛♛ TO BELIEVE ME )
                                            ~~~~~~~~ b : ut the way I` way I.SEE IT* ━━━ !
                                              net time you point a finger;
                                              ~~~~~i might have to bend it back or break itbreak it off
                                              net time you point a finger;
                                              i ` ll p o i n t~you to the~m i r r o r ↺ ↺
                                            ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
                                                if God's the game :you're playing
                                                ~~~~~well we must get more acquainted because it has to be so lonely~~~~~~xxxxxx
                                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~ To be the only one who's holy
                                                ║████ it's just my humble opinion
                                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ BUT IT'S ONE I BELIEVE IN
                                                ~~~~~~~ You Don't Deserve A Point Of View
                                                ~~~~If the only thing you see is you

This is the last second chance I'm half as good as it gets I'm on both sides of the fence
                                                      I'LL POINT YOU TO THE MIRROR I'LL POINT YOU TO THE MIRROR I'LL POINT YOU TO THE MIRROR I'LL POINT YOU TO THE MIRROR I'LL POINT YOU TO THE MIRROR I'LL POINT YOU TO THE MIRROR
                                                      I'LL POINT YOU TO THE MIRROR I'LL POINT YOU TO THE MIRROR I'LL POINT YOU TO THE MIRROR I'LL POINT YOU TO THE MIRROR I'LL POINT YOU TO THE MIRROR I'LL POINT YOU TO THE MIRROR

---- without a hint of regret i ` ll hold you to it

It was the day after Tristen had moved into the dorm room, and she was just getting up from a long nights rest. Stretching her arms in a large arc above her sandy-brown head, Tristen yawned. Bright blue eyes opened and dancing about the room. She had boxes everywhere and very few things were unpacked. Sure she had "moved in" but that only entitled that all of her things were in her dorm room. "Oh cod this place is a mess." Tristen had always been a rather odd girl. And by odd, this meant she had always made herself odd. As in-unintentionally--picking up the common use of sea puns. Using cod for god. Whale for well, and so on and so forth. This was all out of her love for sea animals and the fact that she adored being an Aquarius so much that she had embraced it with open arms and sea-puns galore. Another one of her odd habits was match-making and the art of romance. This mocha-skinned girl had always loved the subject of romance and everything about it. Every. Last. Thing. And she'd been a match-maker since she watched her first rom-com back in kindergarten. She set up her friends with the boys they liked and had tried to find people to get to like her. She was always successful with setting up her friends, but matching herself up with someone was an animal untamed. No one had ever matched her with someone and she had never matched herself up with anyone. Sure she had gone on plenty of dates but they were never successful. The person would never like her as much as she liked them and she had to break it off sometimes because they didn't like her and she knew that if she didn't she would be cheated on. And the first time she was cheated on, Tristen didn't speak to anyone for an entire week. She stayed on the beach all day long and went home only at the stroke of midnight till the crack of dawn, where she would go back down the beach, which wasn't far from her home because her father worked in the lighthouse near the beach and that was the only way they knew she was safe. So, let's just summarize this little bio and say that she loves everything underwater or on the beach and romance. Which is why she was absolutely floored to be called into this school. After reading the first two sentences of her letter she started packing. Not knowing what the school was, she was just ecstatic that it was underwater.

Swinging her legs over the side of the bed, Tristen rubbed her head and got up. Walking over to her closet she flicked on the light and smiled. The one thing she had managed to do was unpack everything that went in her closet. From her winter collection right down to the very last earring. It was all unpacked and in her closet. Everyone of the dorms had a walk in closet and she was so happy for that because she had wanted one since she was little. Her accessories would hang on the back wall, her bottoms on one side and her tops on the other. Hats go on the top shelf and her shoes would have their own section on either wall. Everything had a place and there was a place for everything. That was the way with Tristen's closet.

Stepping into the closet she walked over to her summer side and grabbed a plain, white, sleeveless blouse from the top of her right wall and then walked over to her left wall which held all of her bottoms. Tapping her lip as she went down the line, she plucked a bright pink, teal and white, floral, pencil skirt from the rack and laid it over her forearm. This was thrown on and paired with a bright teal blazer with the Aquarius sign embroidered in bright pink stitching into the left breast. Her shoes were wedges with white straps on the top and a sandy brown wedge at the bottom. They didn't give her much height but she loved the none the less. She didn't wear any earrings but her necklace was silver and had her zodiac sign hanging in the middle. Holding a hand over the silver necklace, Tristen smiled. As she walked out of her closet, Tristen turned from side to side, looking in the mirror that was on the front of her closet door. "Not bad." A smile swept across her face and she walked over to bathroom and prepared herself for the day. Her outfit was done but now she needed to do her hair. Brushing it and then brushing her teeth in turn. She did her full dental regiment and smiled in the mirror. "I'm going to make an amazing first impression on these people." The sandy-haired girl walked out of her bathroom and then towards her door. Opening it up wide she grinned, "I'm ready!" Scampering down the hall, she didn't care if her room was cluttered with boxes and she had nothing ready. Her hair hung over she shoulders and fell--like a waterfall--down her back. She had relatively long hair, but she liked it that way. You can't do much with short hair now can you.

Tristen walked down the long hall that led to the dining hall and had her hands on her hips when she looked around and didn't see anyone in there. "Am I reely up this early?" Giving a shrug she looked around and saw there were so many halls surrounding the cafe. Raising a brow, she became curious but it was all subdued when she looked into a good six of the halls and found that they all led to different dorms. She hadn't explored much of the school when she came in yesterday, it was just from the front door to her room and nothing else. I guess today was a day to explore since classes didn't start till the tomorrow. Giving a shrug, Tristen thought, I guess I'll just take a little tour of the school. Maybe find my training grounds so that I'm not lost tomorrow. Tristen had read her acceptance letter about five hundred times on her way here, so she knew that there was something about training and becoming incredibly amazing at a special ability. Knowing that the Aquarius had to be trained in Judo, she made a point to try and find the Judo training hall. It didn't work out to well. She found herself in the middle of the Tauros' Grappling Center. Banging her head on the wall, Tristen grumbled, "It would've been great if I would've checked a map before I went exploring."

It seemed like no one was out and about today. The halls were silent and the only noise that was there was the sound of her wedges making hollow taps on the floor. They didn't click-clack like heels did since the souls were made of a sturdy, natural fiber. Looking down at her shoes she sighed, "So much for exploring. I'm completely lost." Rounding a corner Tristen blinked, she was in the main hallway. Looking down it, she saw a blonde girl and tilted her head. Realizing, this must be a student. Tristen scamped down the hall and stood in front of the girl. Giving her a happy wave, "Well Hi there!" Shoving a tan hand in front of the blue-eyes blonde, Tristen introduced herself. "I'm Tristen Dahlia Daehydra! An Aquarius! It seems like that's the most important information they have in this school. So I thought I might as well tell you!" Tristen was beaming at the girl. She loved to make friends because the romance that sprouted from romance was the most touching and strong! And hell, maybe she could make friends with this girl's friends, if she had any. Tristen could only hope! Opening her bright blue eyes in shock, she gasped, "Oh Cod! Where are my manners? Eheh! Sorry, I forgot to ask you your name! What's your name?"

Dapper Sophomore

User Image
              { `i z a r r a~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
              the CONSTELLATION CASSIOPEIA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~ all the PAIN ~in me no longer needs to be EXPRESSED
              ₀₁feels like I can breathe You lift a BURDEN off my chest
              ~~~~~~~~traces of sadness xx(NO MORE CHAINING ME! to the ground
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`~~ zero~~gravity~~~~ zero~~gravity~~~~ zero~~gravity~~~~ zero~~gravity~~~~ zero~~gravity

User Image
                                                    All of the large windows in the room were open. The fresh air swept through the brightly colored room. The flora on the walls seemed to come alive with the intoxicating smell that the wind carried into the room. It was a sunny day. The beautiful atmosphere of the outdoors was incorporated into the room. But not on accident. Izarra's intoxication with the beautiful was the exact reason why her room was a wonderland of flora and fauna. Birds would fly in and out of the room. The canopy above her bed looked so much like a tree that there were at least three nests on it. You could hear the song of so many birds in her room most hours of the day! Her room was practically a bird sanctuary. If only other animals would make it into her room. All she could ever get was birds, seeing as bunnies don't like to climb up walls to get into a room so high above the ground. That was the sad thing about having a room so high. Bunnies and deer would be nice to have in her room, but Iza was only blessed with the company of her feathered friends. It didn't matter though, she could always go find them on her own. It wasn't mandatory that they come visit her. She had legs and all the time in the world to visit her wonderful fauna friends. Well, whenever she wasn't looking for star dust that is. Seeing as she is the constellation Cassiopeia. But that was beside the point. Nature was the most beautiful thing on any planet, and since Izarra's fondness of beauty only grew with each waking minute and each new discovery of nature's beautiful wonders, she would easily go out of her way to find more of it. Those were her plans for today actually. Besides seeing her friends and all that, she was planning on going out to look for some turtles.

Green eyes fluttered as another breeze blew through the room. Taking in a large breath as it came through her room, Iza smiled. After a few minutes the petals from the flowers in the vase on her table had settled. Looking back at the glass-topped table, Iza shook her head. "Oh dear, the petals are everywhere." Iza walked over to the table and bent down to pick up the petals that'd blown off her daisies. Standing up straight she looked at the flowers. They were completely bare now. Plucking the stems from the vase she walked over to the window and scattered the stems and petals. The wind swept most of them away, only a few made it to the ground directly below. Looking out into the castle grounds she saw a patch of flowers. Not know which they were from where she stood she decided that an investigation was in order. Iza then walked over to her closet and dressed herself in a white, sleeveless shirt with ruffles on the chest. She dawned a pair of pale pink shorts and a white belt along with some white wedges. Iza was rather short compared to everyone else in the castle, she it was more often then not that she'd wear a form of heels. Something to make her at least two inches taller, which only made her stand at a pathetic five feet. She felt so small compared to everyone else, but it was alright. Sometimes her height helped. She could squeeze herself into tiny spaces, which was rather odd seeing as she liked wide open spaces. She wasn't claustrophobic by any means, it was just that she preferred larger rooms and spaces then tiny closets.

Iza accessorized with a pair of pink and white daisy earrings and a pair of pink sunglasses. It seemed like everyday her outfit had some sort of theme to it. Today's them was apparently pink daisies. Iza's mind worked in strange ways. Some times she would do things that would prove she was obsessive compulsive without her even knowing it. It's not that she was a neat freak but it sure looked like it. Her room was spotless. Her pile of stuffed animals were even strategically placed. Her bookshelves were ordered alphabetically and by genre. She put flowers in a vase a specific way! Iza was definitely obsessive compulsive, but that was the only thing she was oblivious about. Other than that, she was observant and clever. Grant it, she was incredibly indecisive and quite clumsy, but Iza could solve a riddle in no time flat. Like I said. Iza's mind works in many weird ways.

Izarra walked over to her door. Reaching for the handle she stopped, looking back around her room. "Wait. Something's missing." Iza tapped her lip, "Hmmmmm, what could it be?" Finally, a small feathered friend landed on her shoulder. His color was the same pear green that her eyes were. These birds often came into her room. She loved them greatly. In fact, they were the first to make a nest in the canopy above her bed! Iza had grown very fond of these birds, along with many others, but mostly this breed. Smiling at her feathered friend, Iza reached for the door handle, "Oh there you are! Alrighty then! All ready! Let's go!" Raising her arm as if she were leading an arsenal, Iza ran out into the hall. Not many people were there, but the people that were were quite startled by the sudden appearance of a yelling blonde dwarf. Iza laughed and apologized for her outburst, closing the door behind her she skipped down the hall, her blonde curls bouncing as she made her way down the corridor. She'd worn heels so much that it was no problem for her to wall, skip and even run in them. It almost felt wrong doing those things without them on her feet, she thought. Giving a shrug, Iza continued skipping down the hall until she saw a pair of people. It was Calypso and Erebos! Oh! But they look like they are having a conversation already. She didn't want to interrupt them, that'd be rude. Putting herself in the middle of their already existing conversation. What if they were talking about something important. It didn't look that way. Iza could tell that it was mostly casual at the moment, but she knew that interrupting a conversation was still rude non-the-less. Iza slowly walked down the hall and made a quick turn. Trying to keep herself from being a distraction, Iza stood around the corner. Her curiosity had other plans though. It had been piqued by the sight of the two of them talking. She knew people could talk just because they wanted to, but she was still curious as to what they were talking about. One curious thought led to another, Iza had to know what was going on. She poked her head out just enough so she could see them, but hopefully not enough to where they could see her being suspicious. 'I wonder what they're talking about.' After about a minute Iza's eyes widened and she hid behind the corner, 'Oh no! That was spying! I shouldn't have been doing that! Bad Iza! Bad!' Shaking her head, she scorned herself and slowly walked down the hall.

but you see ( my~head ) is always in the CLOUDS~~~~~~~

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff