Welcome to Gaia! ::

What should we do next..?

This...is...SPPAARTTTA!!! [As in "I want war"] 0.49230769230769 49.2% [ 32 ]
WE SHOULD TOTALLY HAVE A PARTY AND JUST...JUST...ROCK IT OUT TOGETHER : D 0.12307692307692 12.3% [ 8 ]
Oh my god...I just saw a flying cow. 0.35384615384615 35.4% [ 23 ]
I have an idea. AND I WILL SEND IT TO YOU! [please?] 0.030769230769231 3.1% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 65 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 125 126 127 > >> >>> »|

and by the way it is something big. it doesnt matter why or how long you did it. some people run away simply because they wanted the "adventure." which actually doesn't sound too bad if the world wasn't so dangerous today.
WOULD YOU PUT YOUR HAND IN HOT ACID TO FIGURE OUT WHAT IT WOULD FEEL LIKE?! scream
your not a caveman!
actually i fail to see the logic in my own argument. but it's good for bumping.

are you going to start this rp or not?! are we waiting for more people? what are we doing man?
THE RP IS OPEN

...he told me to say that.
i'm also supposed to be sending everyone else pms about that.
because we're nice like that

Quotable Raider

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

•۰•●○● Dante Crosszeria ●○●•۰•

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

`•.¸¸.••´´Prince- Devoted- Hothead- Crosszeria
Many things that don’t mix…..Will it end in a fail?
`•.¸¸.•´´

----------------------------------

User ImageDante stood in the tower; the tower that divided the two very different kingdoms apart, the Crosszeria and Empyrean kingdoms. Some say that one is pure while the other is evil, and of course anyone who was born into one of the families seemed to believe so as well. Dante looked out one window of the tower he saw his dark home of the Crosszeria family; he sighed a bit even if he was devoted it was never enough to even get a glance from his father. He turned to his other side to look out the window that had a good view of the Empyrean kingdom; he wondered what it would be like to live there. Was life as hard on them as it is here? Do they train till they can’t move anymore? He questioned this kingdom willingly. He then was sick of his thoughts ’Why do I need to question them? I’m sure they have their problems just like we do’ he said to himself in his thoughts.

Dante then remembered what he came to the tower to do; it was to destroy it. He awoke that morning with a mission and he was going to pull it off even if it meant dying in the middle or end of it. He then busted into flames; the flames surrounding his body like a cocoon; armor. The flames grew bigger when Dante started setting everything he saw ablaze. He then moved down to the lower part of the divided and started punching fire balls at it making the walls crumble down to nothing. A satisfying smile came to his mouth---- his work was done and now everyone would come rushing to see what happened. Dante then leaped onto his horse and took off into the distance this is where he would watch what was about to happen, he would only come to help those who needed him.

((OOC: Right when I post everyone gets offline....>.<
And Dante seems like a creeper in this post but he isn't! Just to let you guys know))

Dedicated Friend

7,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
“Deep in my heart I'm concealing things that I'm longing to say. Scared to confess what I'm feeling - frightened you'll slip away.”
User Image

User Image

Nikolai was afraid of what he was doing here. Shard, his demon lay in the darkness of the tower. The young soldier captain was busy trying to figure out if there was some way to strengthen the barrier spell with powers of darkness. The partners were outside the barrier tower right now. Shard, in his white tiger form opened one eye with a snarl, most likely a smile in Nikolai's eyes. "Try and help me", he called to the tiger frustratedly, wondering what would happen if the barrier were to come down any moment now. Banging his fist against the tower door, he sighed. Mission was not going so well. He knew there would be a door on the other side of this tower, only the Cross family could access it though. This door seemed to be locked tightly shut.
"Retreat!", he shouted to army members, who stood poised against tower walls. "We don't need too much people around here, it get's crowded!", Nikolai shouted over the whispers of his soldiers. Atleast they would be safe from explosions or whatever would happen.
Shard seemed like he knew what would happen. Except the tiger didn't seemed threatened in any way. "You're no help.", he whispered, even though Shard could most likely hear it. The tiger grinned after yawning. "You wouldn't need help.", he stated simply. Nikolai shrugged, turning back to his kingdom to watch the troops march back. "Maybe dad was just pulling our legs or something."
"Would he really joke about something that could ruin his mood so terribly?", the tiger asked in a mocking tone. "Cram it, slacker.", Nikolai said in a joking tone himself. He had actually grown fond of the tiger, although they had not connected this well on their first meeting. It became a cat fight and the two had to be chained together in order to bond. Nick didn't need to be perfect around Shard. The demon already knew the realy Nick. Others thought he was a snob or something.
"It's pretty selfish of dad but...you never know. Wait...well, you might know...since you seem to have some sort of inside information on this stuff. I just find this whole thing pointless. But, my dad being the King never did help. I have to do whatever he tells me to.", he said slowly, pursing his mouth in a childish manner. Being an outcast and one of the oldest of the new generation just sucked. The white-silver haired young man stood straight now, looking to where to part of the barrier ended. It was like half of the sky had been cut...and they were all living in some sort of box.
A sudden alarm was heard, the tower's bell began to chime as fire spread around it, the barrier was coming down. Nikolai could not stop it from happening, but he could hear the distant sound of hooves leaving the area. When the barrier finished its disappearing act, Shard finally got up, studying the other side. Not much of a difference. Both kingdom lands seemed to be ruined. "Well then...", Nikolai whispered beginning to prod the land with his sword which had appeared in hand. The smell of fire had begun to spread now and Shard quickly moved Nikolai into safety in a distance by using his head and nudging him away. "The fire might stop soon, I heard a protection spell on the tower was quite strong..", Nikolai whispered softly, watching as the fire had worn off. But the barrier was done for good.

"When I fall, I fall hard, I guess that's what I get for standing tall"

[[Don't worry about the size of this post, my first posts are always this long.]]

Dapper Prophet

"I love my land and Kingdom.
But how can I sit as we're order
to fight and die for the pride of man."
User Image
┏≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎┓

۰~~~ Cyrus Verea ~~~۰
...and Dolosus

┗≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎┛

Cyrus sighed as he watched the clouds roll by, below he could hear the water of the lake lap against the shore, the only bit of green on their land, and even it look sickly. He loved it when his father left with his older brothers, to march off to some battle or another. 'Let those iditos have their glory.' He thought sitting up, and stretching. He wanted this war over, for ill or good, of course, but didn't relish the thought of his big brothers back around the house all the time, giving him a hard time about everything he couldn't do well enough. But he didn't think he was in any danger of that, the barrier between the kingdoms had stood for a long time, and it seemed like it would stand for a long time still. Cyrus heard a scratching sound from the side of the wall, where he climbed up. Cyrus stood and looked down, below was the familiar sight of a larger than average fox. It was his teacher, Dolosus. It looked like Cyrus would have to find a new spot to spend time if the fox had found him. Dolosus looked up accusingly at him, "What are you doing? You have training to do. I leave you for a moment and you hide on a roof?" Cyrus shrugged. He, to this day didn't, really fully understand the demons purpose in meddling in humans life. Cyrus dropped down to the ground. "I was just taking a small breather." He said stooping to pick up his staff. "I don't see the point in training with either my staff or magic. It's not like my father would ever take me to a fight. I--" Dolosus cut in sharp enough to make Cyrus flinch, "Did you ever think that's because you'd be killed in a second? You need to work harder, then maybe everyone wouldn't think of you as weak. Then maybe you'd be of some use. Cyrus said nothing to this, he hated when the fox would cut so deep. Why did he even choose him as a student. From what Cyrus had been told when he was much younger; the demons picked who they'd mentor. Dolosus wanted Cyrus to go against his nature,. He'd much rather just be left alone to his own devises, but as Dolosus loved telling him the war would go on and every able body would be called on at some point.

Quotable Raider

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

•۰•●○● Ruby Crosszeria ●○●•۰•

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

`•.¸¸.••´´ A walking zombie on the outside
But on the inside is the beating heart of someone alive and a warrior`•.¸¸.•´´

Warrior within

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø

User ImageRuby awoke as the sun hit her window and shown through the curtains; she groaned a bit, ”Why must the sun rise so early” she said running her hand in her hair and standing to her feet. Her black hair fell to the floor as she walked to her bathroom to take a shower. The shower was a cooling relief for her; even though she knew it couldn’t last forever. She sighed as she stepped out of the shower and put a white kimono on. She then walked to her sink and brushed out her hair and put half of it up into a pony tail; maybe it would help her hair not drag on the ground. She then put on another kimono but this time it was blood red. She then put on shoes something she would need if she was going out all the way to the barrier she already had guessed of what happened; Dante destroyed the barrier as planned; she shook her head, she never really got why he wanted to destroy it--- maybe it was because of his temper and always wanting to impress their father. She then took her dagger off the stand it was on and tucked in one of slits of the kimono she was wearing.

Ruby was not looking forward to the day ahead she opened her door and started to walk down the halls seeing people going around crazy; it seems that the news of the barrier being burned got to the castle fast. She was the only one not really freaking out; she wasn’t worried at all. She stepped outside to a field where she called upon her demon Negai Mujitsu--- a white dragon. ”Negai Mujitsu appear” she said calling out. When she did the white dragon appeared in front of her ”Every good right on command” Ruby said to Negai. Negai’s head moved down and so did her body so Ruby could get on, when she was Ruby spoke another command ”To the barrier” in an instant they were flying through the air to the barrier.

Rainbow Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
Mizu Empyrean

User Image

THWACK! Her silver sword hit the bundle of hay harder than she intended. The girl couldn’t help it, one moment Mizu was practicing her combat skills in the near-dead lawn of the Empyrean castle, the next she smelled smoke. With a quick glance to the tower of division, her eyes glazed over with anger and with a forceful swing of her arm, she hit the bundle of hay.

Mizu looked to her archangel companion. The little white kitten could feel the anger radiating off her human charge. “More! More fire! More destruction to this earth!” Mizu fumed, “there was hope growing near that tower. Blades of green grass, gone! All gone!” Mizu shoved her silver blade back inside the sheath, scooped her furry kitten into her arms, and marched toward her brother, the head of Empyrean Knights, who was standing close to the destruction. Upon nearing her destination, Mizu hummed a tune, willing the earth to repel the flames, and to forgive the human race for abusing her so.

Knowing full well it was not her brothers’ fault, Mizu rounded on him anyway. “How could you let this happen? This fire, this smoke…” she paused before exploding into yet another rant about the state of the environment, “With our land being killed like this, how you expect to feed yourself and your men? How can farmers farm on such poor soil?” Quite satisfied with her outburst, Mizu took to stroking the back of her kitten.

Something Caught Mizus’ eye at that moment. A dark haired Crosszeria girl was flying her way toward the destruction on the back of a dragon. This was the first time Mizu had truly laid eyes on a member of the opposing family. Besides the large and probably fire-breathing dragon, this girl looked no more dangerous than Mizu herself. Not one person of the Empyrean family gave a hoot about her precious earth… but maybe a soul from the Crosszeria famly might care.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
┞──────۩───۞───۩──────┦
...¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸·.. 𝕮𝔬𝔯𝔶 𝕰𝔪𝔭𝔶𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔫 ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤...
╘══════════════╛
`.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.´

Cory was making his way down the hill side, when he was surprised by someone calling his name. He lost his footing, and went tumbling down the remainder of the hill. Cory groaned slightly as he stood up brushing himself off. From above he could hear Lýkos chuckling. "Shut up." He called stooping to pick up his halberd. He turned on whoever had caught him, his eyes ablaze. They softened at the sight of his cousin, Mizu. He didn't have to worry about her getting him in to trouble, as long as he didn't make fun of her cat thing. Lýkos jumped down the hill in three skillful bounds. Cory flashed a devilish grin "I'm already in trouble." His eyes lit up as she spoke. "Hmmm... I think I like that idea. Surrounded in enemy territory. I think I can do that. It sounds like it could be lots of fun." Cory ventured a look behind Mizu at his older cousins, " I don't think the others would be too happy about us going. Maybe we should sneak across over away from them." Cory's smile broadened as he turned and began walking towards where the barrier had stood, Lýkos trotting at his heels. He paused to wait for Mizu, before darting into the dark. Well out of the light of the burning tower, and sight of Nikolai, Nishio and the third person, that Cory couldn't make out.

Quotable Raider

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

•۰•●○● Dante Crosszeria
&
Ruby Crosszeria ●○●•۰•

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

`•.¸¸.••´´Prince and Princess
Son and daughter of “evil” so they say
But are we really evil?`•.¸¸.•´´

User ImageDante smiled as the people started to form around the burning barrier and controlled the flames from a distance. He smiled as people tried to suppress the flames but it would be hard for them since the person who set a flame the barrier was close by. Dante’s eyes then traveled to the sound of flapping wings as he looked up at the sky he saw his sister coming towards him on the back of her demon dragon ”Mhmmmm” he said in a whisper. Ruby then landed next to the horse that Dante was sitting on watching the flames. She then jumped of Negai Mujitsu as she did Negai Mujitsu disappeared. ”Your reason for doing this? Even though you have explained it to me, I still don’t get it? What is destroying the barrier going to do?” Ruby questioned her brother. Dante shrugged ”I don’t really know myself it’s just something that I felt needed to be done, no matter what happens” he said bluntly. Ruby shook her head and puffed out a breath ”Let’s just hope no one comes after you if they learn you were the one who did this” she said looking to the burning barrier. Dante nodded in agreement, he was waiting for something big to happen; something needed to happen it was getting boring just waiting.

User Image

Dedicated Friend

7,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
“Deep in my heart I'm concealing things that I'm longing to say. Scared to confess what I'm feeling - frightened you'll slip away.”
User Image

User Image

Nikolai had already been upset by the fact that they would have to face the Cross family, but now his sister was yelling at him face on. He didn't answer, but absentmindedly watched her mouth as words spilled out. Nick studied where the dragon had landed at the other side of the land. It seemed as if they already had visitors. Well, not exactly considering they were in their side of the land. Whoever 'they' was. Nikolai finally turned back to his sister. "I didn't see you do anything to protect the land. You always think no one cares, well you're wrong. I care as much as you do. I'm just not the right person to hold up a barrier this huge. Besides, the person who made it died ages ago.", he finished, exhaling deeply and letting out a frustrated sigh. Nikolai could be intimidated when someone yelled at him, it just made him feel like everything was his fault. His partner, the white tiger moved around Nick's feet, as if urging him to go to the Cross family's land. "Hn...", he though, before waving to his sister. "You're not the only one who cares.", he said gently.
A dark mist exploded from Nikolai's body, a precaution that Shard was helping him use, just in case he was attacked while inspecting the other side. It was strange, calling the divided area, 'the other side', but really it all was just one huge land. He wondered what exactly had set the family against eachother in the first place. "Weren't you paying attention in your father's history lessons?", Shard joked, yawning once more. The tiger had so much potential, yet wasted it by lying around. Shard could be powerful when he wanted to though...he just never seemed to need to use that power.
The fire was finally put out, but the smoke polluted the air heavily, even Shard seemed to be a bit agitated by the harsh amounts of smoke emitting from that one tower. He could hear a few frantic yells from some of the soldiers who had decided to stay around.

"When I fall, I fall hard, I guess that's what I get for standing tall"

Dapper Prophet

"ι ℓσvє мץ ℓαи∂ αи∂ кιиɢ∂σм.
вυт нσω cαи ι sιт αs ωє'ʀє σʀ∂єʀєd
тσ ғιɢнт αи∂ ∂ιє ғσʀ тнє ρʀιdє σf мαи."
User Image
┏≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎┓

۰~~~ Cyrus Verea ~~~۰
...and Dolosus

┗≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎┛

Cyrus was swinging his pole staff without much conviction, when he suddenly spotted a trail of smoke in the sky. It was off in the distance, but with the land in the shape it was, if it was a fire it could spread very quickly. "Huh, looks like there's a fire." He said causally hoping to distract Dolosus, so he didn't have to continue. Dolosus glanced up, the smoke was clearly visible over the dead tree line. "So it would seem. The fox's keen eyes fell back to Cyrus. "What's in that direction?" Cyrus laughed a bit under his breath, "I guess about a hundred miles of dead and dying trees, grass and bushes. Maybe a few small villages, I'm not sure" Dolosus hung his head slightly, "And?" He asked frustration building in his voice. Cyrus blinked rapidly, he didn't understand, Dolosus's little riddles never made sense. And? And... and... he repeated gazing towards the small dirty lake thinking. "And, oh well the barrier of the kingdoms edge is there... clarity suddenly dawned in Cyrus's eyes. "You don't think the fire is there? If that falls the entire kingdom could be in danger. We need to tell someo- He stopped himself. It was the Verea's family duty to watch and care for this region of the king's land. That meant if there was a problem the person to tell would be his father, who'd send a scouting party, then if needed march his men there, or send word to the king himself. But his father, brothers and most of the men gone in the opposite direction. It fell to Cyrus. "We need to send word to the kings castle, the barrier could be in danger, or under attack or even already fallen. He needs to send-" Dolosus cut in, but not in his usual harsh manner, it was clear that he was proud to see this kind of thinking from Cyrus. "Don't you think it would be better if someone checked it out. I doubt the king or your father would be happy if you started a panic over a brushfire or a cookout." Cyrus nodded, "I could ride out and see, I think I could get there quickly enough."

Cyrus had a horse saddled and ready to go in under five minutes. His mouth had gone dry and his stomach had knotted, what if the barrier was under attack? What was he going to do? He pushed that from his mind for the moment, and swung up on the horse before he could try to talk himself out of it. He glanced down to Dolosus. "What about you? Will you be able to keep up?" He had already assumed that his mentor was coming, there was no way, if things went bad and there was already an army marching through the land, could he do anything on his own. "Don't worry about me, not stop wasting time." He snarled. He snapped at the horse's flanks causing the horse to bolt, Cyrus quickly regained control of the creature's run.

Cyrus slowed as he drew nearer, it looked like the barrier was still standing, but for how long? His ears picked up what sounded like a mass of men on the other side, but something closer as well. There was someone nearby. Cyrus dismounted. Maybe the voices on this side were scouts sent from the Empyrean side, though that didn't make much sense. Maybe they were lookout stationed nearby, hell they might even have been his father's men. If they had access to any sort of water he might be able to but out the fire... Maybe. Cyrus moved silently, at least he thought it was silently. He spotted two figures One was a girl that was clear from the long hair pulled in a ponytail. The other presumably a man, though it was clear he wasn't one of his father's men. At this point He was stumped. He didn't know how to confront them, or if he even should and of course there was no Dolosus to help him. He was nervous, what if this turned into a fight? Cyrus couldn't remember a time he'd been this scared, his heart was caught in his throat. if it turned into a fight he would stay and fight it, even if he hated to, his family had a duty to the Crosszeria family, and he'd uphold that duty.
((Sorry for the long post xp I have another one coming too. I'll put that in a different post though so it's not just a big wall of text

Dedicated Friend

7,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
User Image
"I walk a lonely road, the only one that I have ever known. "
User Image

Akira studied the smoke drifting away from the castle. He wasn't actually part of any families. He had been in a way 'adopted' into the Empyrean kingdom. The only fun part was figuring out his element of power. Darkness, like the young Empyrean man who stood with his tiger. If no one was going 'out of bounds' then Akira had decided he would go himself. Besides, there was not much he was afraid of. Except for regaining the memories he had lost years ago. An accident had happened.
Being a werewolf could ruin your life. People looked at you like you didn't belong, they talked behind your backs...why, they even went through the trouble to get out of your way. "Stupid...", Akira whispered with a slight frown. He jumped down from the branch of a leafless tree next to Nikolai, who looked at him like he would regard any other person, with no interest in particular. Akira was expecting a frightened reaction from the Empyrean, but he didn't seem to be bothered much. The only reason he hung around Nikolai so much. "What did you find out?", Akira asked, tilting his head in a child-like manner, with a smile lit up upon his face. Another thing strange about himself, he smiled no matter how serious something was, as if he were born smiling, although sometimes, he could look so broken, anyone would want to leave him be.

Nikolai's blank face changed into one with an intent fire in his eyes. "Someone has intentionally done this. It's pretty obvious, considering this person is a fire user. The strength of the fire was strong, so that means the person is not far from here. I'm just prodding around. Make sure to get back to the kingdom before night falls. I don't want you to.. you know. Just in case. If you do, I'll try and stop it."

Akira's smile had disappeared, replacing itself with a serious look of understanding. "I know. By the way...your demon is not telling you the fact that a new scent has appeared near these premises.", he said softly, watching as Shard growled softly.

Nikolai didn't seem too impressed, although there was a slight smile tugging on his face. "I know. I was waiting until the right time to approach them. You don't want them running away...By the way...how exactly did you manage to escape father's eyes? He would kill me if I told him you're with me."

Akira smiled despite the look of challenge on his friends face. "He knew you snuck out..., he thought to himself. Unlike almost everyone in the Empyrean family, he had no demon at all. Besides, who needs a demon when you are one yourself? In a way...being a werewolf was being considered an evil creature, which most likely attracts the title 'demon'. Akira looked back to Nikolai, a hint of mischief in his eyes. "It's pretty easy to get out when you have darkness to hide you, and inhuman speed...", he replied simply. "Enough socializing...let's go meet our enemies."
Akira could care less whether these people were Cross members, but he wanted to know exactly why they would want to make things worse by getting the barrier down, allowing war into both lands. Sighing softly and closing his vivid blue eyes briefly, Akira followed Nikolai. They had stopped a distance behind a young man with blonde hair who seemed to be thinking about something. Akira was about to go bounding up to him, but Nikolai held a firm grip on the 19 year old werewolf.

"Don't know where it goes, but it's home to me, and I walk alone."

[[Still working on Akira's profile xP Basically, he is not exactly related to Empyreans, but was taken in. Also, he is a werewolf, his element is darkness, he has no demon. That's about all there is to him..or you could read his profile once I finish it up]]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff