Welcome to Gaia! ::

What should we do next..?

This...is...SPPAARTTTA!!! [As in "I want war"] 0.49230769230769 49.2% [ 32 ]
WE SHOULD TOTALLY HAVE A PARTY AND JUST...JUST...ROCK IT OUT TOGETHER : D 0.12307692307692 12.3% [ 8 ]
Oh my god...I just saw a flying cow. 0.35384615384615 35.4% [ 23 ]
I have an idea. AND I WILL SEND IT TO YOU! [please?] 0.030769230769231 3.1% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 65 ]

Dapper Prophet

User Image
╥─────────────────────╥
✥ Raiko Yuiko Crosszeria ✥
Loray
╟────────────────╢

"O...Okay." Loray panted he had no problem not talking until he'd stopped running. Though if there was time he had questions. namely what a 'catalyst' was. When they reached the inn Kiara began pecking at the door. Loray lunged his hooves hitting the door, he began beating his hooves much louder than Kiara's pecking. "H-HEY! Demons here! We-we need help, some-someone's hurt." Loray panted nearly out of breath. He lied about Iris being hurt to hopefully spur some help, it wasn't like he was worried about the lie being found out. When whoever helped them came upon the passed out Iris it would make sense that he said she was hurt. The door opened, and Loray fell into the inn landing hard on the ground "Oof." He looked up to see an elderly woman looking dumbfounded at the two demons beating her door down.

((Um.. I think anyone can puppet a character like that. An inn keeper is like the guards, move around as needed. If not, I'm sorry Unlit, I'll edit))

Playful Tactician

User Image

Sanae Crosszeria

"No, I don't think I will." Then her brother's demon interjected. Tony? She'd never heard anyone call her brother that before and it seemed he didn't like it. That or he didn't like the way his demon was talking to him. By what it sounded like Antonius was going to continue the journey even if the information was wrong. When he was done talking to his demon he turned toward her and said something quite bland."That's it? Just kill her? That is much too boring. Torturing her past her limit would be far more interseting. Kukuku." She gave a malicious smile as the image of the whole thing played through her mind. "The screams would echo and reach outside the castle, with her last breath she pleads for it to end... After a moment or two Sanae snapped back into reality. "It would be far better than just killing her, wouldn't you agree? Anyways, why do you want to spur the two kingdoms?" She asked thinking about what her brother said before. "So you don't know. That's too bad." Gauron expected most would try to find out their demon's powers at some point of being together but then again there are so many different being out there with there own way of doing things. when he heard about the guard being thrown in jail for murdering his family he was surprised despite his face not showing it. "That would be a great start. So what had happened?" The old squid asked, interested in what he had to tell.
"ℌ𝔞𝔱𝔯𝔢𝔡 𝔦𝔰 𝔤𝔞𝔦𝔫𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔰 𝔪𝔲𝔠𝔥 𝔟𝔶 𝔤𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔨𝔰 𝔞𝔰 𝔟𝔶 𝔢𝔳𝔦𝔩."
"ℑ𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔟𝔢𝔱𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔬 𝔟𝔢 𝔣𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔢d 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔡, 𝔦𝔣 𝔶𝔬𝔲 c𝔞𝔫𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔟𝔢 𝔟𝔬𝔱𝔥."

User Image
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

𝔄𝔫𝔱𝔬𝔫𝔦𝔲𝔰 𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔦𝔰 𝔈𝔯𝔬𝔰𝔰𝔷𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔞
User Image
Tsui Zephyros
Antonius waved his hand dismissively, "Yes, yes. Make her look into the soul of darkness, drive her insane and make her beg for the release of death. Torment her for weeks if you like." A few years ago Antonius would have wished the same. But now torturing just seemed ineffective. It brought some enjoyment yes, but beyond that after so long you accomplished nothing. Though there was a pang of twisted pride toward Sanae, how very like her brother she was. Or like how he had been. Antonius turned once more to Sanae, this time a small twisted smile touching his lips. "You like hearing the screams of someone while you torture them? Imagine the screams of an entire kingdom, while our armies march through their land destroying their homes. Imagine the battles the Kingdom of God would wage to try to stop us. Think about the look on the survivors faces when the Crosszerian flag is raised at their castle. That is why I want war. You want to torture and break one person. I want to torture and break an entire kingdom. I want our family to rule over the kingdom favored by God himself." Antonius turned back still smiling. "Wouldn't it be even more interesting to push every single Empyrean family member past their limit, but never give them release?" He asked looking down the road absently.
User Image
⊱──────۩───۞───۩──────⊰
...¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸·.. King Crosszeria ..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤...
╘══════════════╛
`.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.´

The Crosszerian king sat in his throne room drumming his figures on the arm of his throne. He'd been woken up much to early for his own liking, but his servant. It seemed that his youngest daughter Raiko, the one that had as of yet proven to be of any use, had ran away. probably because Sanae had been picking on her. The idea was absurd. Sanae wasting her time like that. The guards had been divided into groups to search, even his greatest disappointment, Roland had joined in the search. He had no idea where his other children were. Maybe Roland would succumb to an injury... something his Queen couldn't hold him responsible for. The woman had a soft spot in her heart for that weakling, that blighted the Crosszeria name. Cedric his demon in the shape of an owl fluttered to rest on the arm of the throne just as a guard burst in the room with a young looking boy. He looked to the guard as he spoke. "So? Kill him. You know the penalty for trespassing. Why bother me with this?"

((Sorry a bit brain dead this morning. If Roy can come up with a reason to be spared the king will do so. Or he can run when the guard takes him away))
User Image
User Image
𝔑aɱѻs ѻɳʈѻria
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

Ramos shrugged when said it was too bad he didn't know hie demon's power. It might sound odd, but he'd just never really asked, and Zuni'd never really volunteered the information. He assumed one day when he needed the power Zuni would simply pop up with an offer, until then there was no point in trying to figure it out. "Ah, well see it started when I was younger about fifteen. I got grounded for something, I think I stayed out past curfew. So as you can imagine I wasn't happy so I killed them." Ramos said with a large grin. From the ground he heard Zuni mumble something about him making light of a situation. Ramos frowned "Oh not really." He said shooting Zuni a dirty look. "I snuck out. One thing you need to know is my family was wealthy, loyal to the crown. So much so in fact that the king and queen gave us special allowances. I don't know what they were I was too young to pay attention, but the other prominent hated my family for this. I remember my father use to get in fights with Duke Verea all the time. Anyway I snuck out to go hang out with some friends. Try to sneak into pups, spook the guards, try to steal girl's underwear that kind of thing. And we did all night, that was when I tried to sneak back in. There was no way for me to climb back in my window, so I had to sneak through the front door, it wouldn't have been hard, except once I was inside I slid on something and fell. It was the family maids blood. Someone had heard a scream and the guards came. They found me covered in blood, I was thrown in prison without any questions asked. I pleaded with them saying I had been out all night I couldn't have killed my maid, that's when they told me I'd killed everyone in my family. Even Chase, the family dog." Ramos paused for a moment, this wasn't the first time he told the story, but the dog always gave him pause. Why kill a dog? Chase wasn't even that dangerous. He'd been old, but the assassin had twisted his neck til his head was nearly upside down. "Anyway, my families assesses were seized as there was no next of kin to claim it all, I was locked up and sentenced to death." He looked to the octopus, intentionally leaving a cliff hanger of sorts. "And that's how I was put in jail for the murder of my family. Is there anything else you'd like to know? Oh how about when a baker sold me a roll that had a dead rat in it?" He said picking something mundane. He assumed the demon would want to know the way he'd gotten out and ended up working at the castle, convicted murderers didn't just apply to work at the castle.

Rainbow Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
Mizu Empyrean

(Sayu Misora)

User Image“Nee-san!” Mizu cried. She was about to dash for her sister when the plants stopped her. The image of Mizu sitting with Roland on the grassy field flashed and flickered in her mind. It was obvious that the earth wanted her to get this message. Roland was coming towards her on horseback. Or at least someone who stood the same way and had the same weight as him had left the castle. And that person was also wearing the same boots that Roland wears, the boots that the earth hates for they dig into it and ruin the harmony much more than the average boot. And now his weight was combined with the weight of a four hoofed creature. All of this information would have been ignored if the plants had not imprinted the memory of her in that grassy field, where they could see her the most clearly, into their tiny mind.

Mizu shook her head and continued toward her sister, throwing her too into a hug. Very softly she said “They’re coming” and let her sister go. Now that the oldest were back, Mizu would let them take charge once again.

She took Raiko by the hand, and kneeling so that she was Raiko’s level, assured her about what was to come. “Princess, I believe you’re going to love it at my home. But now that we’re closer, we must start to be quieter…” Mizu trailed off, before taking a handful of dry lifeless dirt and rubbing it over the bright pink of Raiko’s dress. Something that bright was bound to attract attention. Not to mention, it was the new dress that Raiko had proudly shown off to her brother.

Mizu looked up at the bright afternoon sun. She wondered how many more of these majestic suns she would see before they came and all cross broke loose.

Dapper Prophet

User Image
╥─────────────────────╥
╟────────────────╢

Raiko smiled when Mizu took her hand, and nodded when she said they needed to be quiet. "Why though? I don't think Hey-" Raiko said indignantly when Mizu rubbed dirt on her new dress. "What was that for? Now it's all dirty." She said trying to rub the dirt off, but the pink wasn't as pretty anymore. "I hope that comes out. Or I'll have to get a new dress. Do you have a tailor by your house?" Raiko might just buy a new dress anyway. And one for Mizu and Nama. But not for Rosette. Not until she knew if she liked her at least.

Shirtless Dog

User Image

Rosette Ixalt

Rosette was surprised when Raiko took her hand; she thought she was still mad at her for taking Mizu away. She didn't really blame her, since she was surrounded by strangers and the only person she knew was paying attentionto someone else. Since it looked like she was still willing to be friends, Rosette gave a comforting smile and looked ahead. "It's definitely not the bandits. Welcome back!" The second sentence was addressed to the others, who were now safely back. Sakura was already working on fixing their wounds, and it looked like none of them were fatally injured. Wait, why is Mizu...? When she looked back to Raiko, Mizu was spreading dirt all over her dress. It took a while for her to notice that the dress was now much less conspicuous, and that was probably the reason she did that. "Yep. The tailor's really nice, too," she answered, recalling the tailor that supplied the castle with their uniforms and even clothes for the royal family. Come to think of it, she would need to stop by there to replace her own uniform. It had been hopelessly torn throughout the journey thanks to that nekomata, and the sleeves were barely intact.

Dedicated Friend

7,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Klaus Yuudai Lecter

"Please come now I think I'm falling. I'm holding on to all I think is safe. It seems I found the road to nowhere, and I'm trying to escape. I yelled back when I heard thunder But I'm down to one last breath."

User Image

Klaus was surprised to see Kojiro awake. "Sorry? You don't have to be sorry for something you didn't do you know. I called it off. You're not the one to blame. So...don't apologize for being hurt.", his voice shook a bit as he began to hold it all in. It was killing him really. To see Kojiro like this, weak and injured so badly. It was like there was something stuck in his throat and it wasn't letting him breath, much less talk. "So don't blame yourself...", he spoke softly, his hands reaching for Kojiro's hand that lay there near where Klaus sat. "We're heading out tomorrow. You have to rest so you can't come with us..." Having Kojiro around had always made Klaus comfortable. Cracking jokes and things like that just seemed right with Kojiro. As for hanging around others, Klaus wasn't that person. He usually laid off the jokes unless it was with Keros or Kojiro.

"I've got to do this thing...on my own, without you. It's been a pretty long time actually. You're always around when I go out somewhere. I guess in a way, I rely on you...alot.", Klaus sighed. "I can't always rely on you though, so I've got to do this.", he said with a determined look on his face.

"I'm looking down now that it's over, reflecting on all of my mistakes. I thought I found the road to somewhere. Somewhere in 'His' grace. I cried out heaven save me. But I'm down to one last breath."

[[I should have made him say something like "Sorry? For me being an idiot? Oh, that's naturallll" [Insert face here: ^w^~] ]]
User Image

↙¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯↘
⇘⇘ .Ҝɸ𝖏ῖяɸ.𝕯คʈє.Ҭєʈรὗɸ. ⇙⇙
| ϩςђɸʃᾰя | ϩώɸяʠsɱᾰɲ | βᾰɲʠiʈ | Ῥᾰϯяiɸʈ
↖_____________________________________________↗

▌█ █ █ █ ██████████████████

Orthrus

Kojiro closed his eyes as Klaus talked. He wondered if he'd heard right Did Klaus really say he loved him. He was too afraid to ask, what if he had still been dreaming. It was much nicer to simply believe he had heard right, than to ask and have it have not been real..and if it had been in his head he didn't want to make Klaus uncomfortable. When Klaus said he was going away Kojiro's eyes shot open at least as much as they could, which was only about half open, "You're leaving me? I um mean... Where are you going?" He closed his eyes for a moment, before opening them halfway again. "There must be some why I can help...please Klaus don't... don't leave. If you leave... I don't want to loose you too Klaus." Kojiro's brother and he had been close, he'd left and had died. Now Klaus... who he cared for even more than his brother... in fact loved. Kojiro didn't know when his admiration for his leader had turned into love, but it had. Kojiro would follow Klaus anywhere this stupid wound or no. Kojiro looked up at Klaus tears beginning to form at the corners of his eyes, despite himself. He needed to know... "Klaus... what were you saying just before I woke up?" He asked his already dry mouth going even dryer. "I was sort of floating, and I'm not sure I heard right." If he had heard wrong he'd have to hide his disappointment and maybe play it off as a joke. He knew who he was, but the other bandits didn't if they knew he was afraid they'd force him to leave. Kojiro sat up, hissing at the sharp pain, but he shook his vision clear and looked at Klaus, his eyes hopeful despite himself once more.

Dedicated Friend

7,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
“Maybe it’s just me, lately I’ve been counting sleep"
User Image
User Image

Nikolai looked up at Sakura who bent down to see what was wrong with him. "Oh...yeah, I guess. If you count the burns on my chest. Yeah, same guy burned me on the same place.", he explained, taking off Akira's coat. As soon as he took off the coat he felt himself beginning to burn in the stomach. "Ow, ow, ow it hurts now.", at first he hadn't taken it seriously. He grabbed Sakura's arm while clutching his stomach. "Welcome back Nikolai. Ehem...anyways Sakura, you wouldn't mind taking a look at him would you? Maybe ease the pain somehow. And let go of her Nikolai.", Shard narrowed his eyes and Nick reluctantly let go. "I'm feeling reluctant to let go of her arm?", he questioned himself. Bad idea. "Wait until the King hears about this."

Nikolai glared at Shard. "You wouldn't."
"I did say to wait didn't I?"

"You...", Nick leaned foward to grab ahold of Shard but the tiger was quick on his paws. Nick hissed in pain instead.

"I had a little talk with time, 'till it turned its back on me."

[[Anyone can puppet the inn keeper, it doesn't matter. Yep, just like the guards.]]
User Image┏━━━━━━━━━┓
━═☼ Sakura Usagi ☼═━
┗━━━━━━━━━┛
User Image

"Oh, Nick...er Nikolai I'm so sorry. I think I have some-" She was cut off when the Prince took the coat off and grabbed his arm. Sakura's heart gave a jolt at this. But she was able to push her flustered feeling away, frowning. It didn't mean anything, he was hurt, and grabbing at someone to help, that was all, it didn't matter if it was her. He'd have grabbed at Mizu if she'd been near him. She looked between Shard and Nikolai as they spoke seemingly half a conversation Wouldn't what? Wait for what? The Prince lunged at Shard. It seemed the conversation hadn't ended well whatever it was. She pushed Nick back, "Don't do that." she ordered. Sakura figured the only way to stop from caring about nick that was to act more like a jaded healer. "I have some of the burn cream left. I can use that." She said frowning to force herself to be all business. There is no connection. No connection. I'm just a healer to him, so he should be just a patient to me. She told herself firmly over and over. She opened her bag and produced the rest of the cream she'd made for him last time, and Cory's arm. "I'm going to put this stuff on now. It should sooth the burns." She said in a businesslike tone, forcing herself not to look into Nick's blue eyes. Zek swam in his bowl next to Sakura's knee. He had clearly heard The Prince's thought about being reluctant to let her go. He assumed then that he and Shard were talking telepathically, the downside to his power was he couldn't eavesdrop on angel's thought, and presumably demon's though he'd never tried a demon. He looked up at Nick's face distorted by his bowl. 'Tell me something Prince. Why are you really reluctant to let her go? Could you be feeling something for my Sakura?' He asked so only the Prince's mind could hear. 'I'd really hate to see Sakura hurt. If you can't offer her what she deserves then don't offer the girl anything.' Zek warned, this was his way of letting the Prince know that Sakura liked him, but also that he didn't want her hurt.

Shirtless Dog

User Image
+Iris Arcana+

As soon as the door opened, Kiara looked up at who appeared to be the innkeeper. "We were travelling with a human girl, but she collapsed! She doesn't weigh much, but we need someone to help carry her back." The woman quickly recovered from her surprise. "I'll get someone immediately!" The woman turned away and headed to one of the rooms, bringing back what looked like one of the guests. He didn't look like a criminal on the run or anything like that. A travelling merchant, maybe? She thought, trying to guess why this person would be staying at an inn out of curiosity. "I heard the story. Let's hurry," he headed out the door, waiting for one of the demons to lead the way. "I'll go with this person, so you can rest here." The hen said before running out the door.

A few minutes later the man returned carrying Iris, Kiara close behind. "Thank you, sir. I'll be sure to lower the price of your room. Could you take her to a room? Maybe that one. It should be empty." She pointed to the room next to where Keiji and Yuka were. "Sure, hang on." The man disappeared into the room for a moment, returning empty-handed. "If that's all, I think I'll go explore the town now that I'm up." "Thank you both." The man waved dismissively, as if to say 'no problem', before heading out of the inn. "And about the payment, we won't be able to until she wakes u-""Oh, don't worry about that right now! You two go see to your friend, and I'll have someone bring food to you later." The woman left before giving them a chance to protest. "Let's go head to our room, then." Kiara turned to Loray, unable to offer him help getting up. The least she could do, however, was wait.

(Okay, thanks! :3)

Dapper Prophet

User Image
╥─────────────────────╥
Loray
╟────────────────╢

Loray couldn't have gone back with Kiara and the man even if he'd wanted. He laid on the floor until Kiara and the man returned carrying Iris. The man carried the nun into the room the inn keeper pointed out. On wobbly legs Loray slowly rose, and walked into the room. He laid down at once. His body was tired but his mind wasn't. For a moment Loray said nothing, before speaking up, "Hey uh Kiara do you think we could talk for a while... or are you tired... If you're tired we don't have to." Loray was interested, he'd never really talked to another demon before.

Shirtless Dog

User Image
Nama Kiriko

"That must have been surprising!" Judging from Cory's story, archangels and demons could appear in so many different ways. Her parents had told her that they could be summoned, yet Korum just came out of nowhere and Lykos simply showed up on his partner's doorstep. "Oh! The others are back! I'll go see if there's anything I can do." She headed over to Sakura, who already seemed to be working on Nikolai's burns. "Can I do anything to help?"

Korum stretched a bit. "Looks like they were well enough to get here on their own," He thought aloud, not quite speaking to anyone in particular. Although his ears weren't nearly as perceptive as some of the archangels', he tried to listen for other footsteps and relaxed when he heard nothing. I wonder what's going on between those two, though, the fact that Nama was headed their way made Korum look, and he noticed some apparent hostility between Nikolai and his archangel. It's not my business. The less I probe, the less involved in this war I'll have to be. He thought, immediately snuffing out his curiosity.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff