Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's Looking a Lot Like Artmas Contest!

Hi everyone! The weather outside is beginning to get a little frightful, and that means it's almost time for the holidays! Turn that frown upside down because it's the most wonderful time of the year! And we need to spread that holiday cheer to those Wing Scouts spending the holidays at Camp Nimbus. I'm collecting a bunch a bunch of decorations to decorate Camp Nimbus, but I don't have enough! I was so excited about Santa's factory opening up soon I.. I kind of forgot my decorations. sweatdrop Can you help me out? Let's have a contest!

What is this contest about?
We're collecting festive pieces of art to decorate all over at Camp Nimbus to help the Wing Scouts celebrate the holidays.

Criteria:
Include any Gaia NPCs, or Gaians (yourself, your friends, etc.) in a holiday scene featured anywhere on Gaia. You must include at least one Kin!

Categories: There are two separate categories you may enter: Traditional and Digital. Please only one submission per entrant in the category of your choice.

To make sure your entry is seen; please use the following form to submit your entry:

*Username:
* Name of your submission:
*Description (optional):
* Insert image of your artwork!
* Category (choose one: Traditional or Digital)

How long will the contest last?
This contest will last from November 11th, 2015 to December 2nd, 2015 at 11:59PM PST, so you must submit your contest entry before the ending time. Unfortunately, no late entries will be accepted.

How do I enter the contest?
Entering the contest is simple! Just post your entry in this thread during the time the contest is open using the form above. As long as it meets the contest criteria, it will be entered in the contest!

How many times can I enter the contest?
Only one submission per entrant in the category of your choice. There are two separate categories you may enter: Traditional and Digital.

How will contest winners be selected!?
All entries will be looked at by a select panel of Gaia staff, and the top 10 will be chosen for each category.

I don't live in the US, can I still enter this contest? ?
Sure can! As long as your country allows you to enter contests like this, you are certainly welcome to join in the fun and try for a prize! (By entering, you declare that you checked and indeed, your country allows you to enter this contest!)

Can I hang out in here to comment on other people’s artwork and chat and meet people?
Yes! Feel free to hang out and chat while the contest goes on. Please don't just randomly post spam messages though - that would not be cool. This is a community contest, not a spamfest. If you want to earn gold from spamming, go to the Chatterbox - you can spam there to your heart's content!

Speaking of fabulous prizes, what ARE they!!!?
Five Grand Prize winners will receive:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image User Image + ?

[Kindred] Cereal the Gosling, Sealed Letter Bundle for November 2015, Woodland Faye (50 Pack), Comfy Corner (10 Pack), and Fall Desserts, along with a surprise!

Five Runners-up will receive:

User ImageUser Image User Image User Image + ?

Sealed Letter Bundle for November 2015, Woodland Faye (50 Pack), Comfy Corner (10 Pack, and Fall Desserts, along with a surprise!

Five Honorable Mentions will receive:
    User Image

9 copies of Woodland Faye!

All of our winners will also be featured in an album on Gaia's official Facebook page.

gaia_star Good luck to all entrants! heart

clarion's King

Super Model

Hefty 1st prize. Good luck to all the entrants ^_^

Trash Cat

A kiiiiiin!!!!
*reserved* ninja

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

I shall enter~ Place holder post

Panty Snatcher's Princess

Kitten Huffer

gonna j**z when he if he wins

Doc Arkham's Husband

Savage Punk

k
STICK FIGURES HERE I COME

Garbage Trash

13,840 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
I love artmas! heart

Shoujo Protagonist

I MIGHT DO THIS.......

Hopeful Girl

Another Kindred Event? sweatdrop

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

this is. actually so tempting. those prizes doe

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150

Posessed Pup

This sounds exciting, I may give it a try heart

Edit: My entry is on page 18

Supreme Witch

25,765 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image

Oh great ! Another contest that i can't participate since a toddler probably draw better than me ;/

User Image

chuupii's Senpai

Seasonal Wyvern

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.<User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.>User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.「this will be fun 」User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.<User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.>User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff