User Image

Status
{OPEN/closed}

Funds Made
{119,200g}

Total Of Customers Encountered
{12}

Visitors
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Business Seeker

User Image
User Image

The Kawaii Sweet Shop is one of the cutest shops you will ever see around!We Offer you Cute sweets you would just really want to chew right up!As the shop goes I will have different Kawaii Sweets to choose from at an affordable price!

When I came up with the idea of a Kawaii Sweet Shop I was Super excited and couldn't wait to make all the Kawaii Sweets I can think of! I also couldn't wait to fill my shop with bright and fun things you can show off! What inspired me was all the mini shops with cute little fun stuff of their own and the cute things I was seeing around the internet. After alot of thinking I decided to try to do something cute and big. You wanna know the secret of how they become alive? Well LOVE is ofcourse! Yes most of these Kawaii Pixels BLINK! And maybe sometimes do different things too!

All of the Kawaii Sweets you see here are all done by the one and only me! It can be own by anyone but just remember that you aren't truly the maker of the Kawaii Sweets.Every once in a while you will click in this shop finding something new!So come and check often so you don't miss out!!Well that's it for now!

Business Seeker

User Image
User Image

★November 21,2012:: Hey Everyone ! So my shop has finally opened again ! Things has settled in an I might be ready to run this shop again !★
★February 27,2012:: Closed!Busy right now because My baby boy is now born!★
★February 5,2012:: Hiatus!★
★January 9,2012:: Ice Cream Sodas added!★
~January 5,2012:: New Year Bubble Gum Jar Limited added!~
~January 4,2012:: Kawaii Popsicle Emotes was added to the Shop!~
~January 3,2012:: Kawaii Lollipops was added to the Shop!~
~January 2,2012:: Shop was made and getting ready for Opening!~

Business Seeker

User Image
User Image

★Please Follow the rules and Obey whatever I have to say when you're in this shop!
★Post all order forms in the shop. Any PMs or comments of a form will be ignored and Please when ordering use the names that are given for the Kawaii Sweets.
★Bumping is allowed, no spam, and no page stretchers.Chats are loved though I won't be chatting as much.
★Please wait patiently for orders! I will finish them as fast as I can. I'm only one person! mrgreen
★Do not steal or borrow any of the arts in here unless you have permission from me
★Please have the golds before ordering.You WILL need to send trade while waiting on your order.
★I have the rights to change anything in this shop.

Business Seeker

User Image
User Image

Well then, that's quite an inflation there . . The prices are now by adding 3 more zeros to it so for example: A sweets is 1,000 now it 1,000,000 !

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image
User Image

Business Seeker

Business Seeker

Business Seeker

User Image
User Image

Examples

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

These are kinda bribes.
Cost anywhere 5 billion+ each .
It all depends on the avi and my mood.
I try to add all the details and items too but I'm not doing cluttered.
I can also do simple animation like blinking and more I also do vector versions now so if you want that tell me.
I don't like doing black and white but I will for the right amount .
The more you offer the better quality it will be .

wahmbulance These are my base ! So please don't steal it or any of that then sell it ! wahmbulance

Business Seeker

Business Seeker

User Image
User Image

Please do not PM or profile comment the Orders to me as said in the rules. You will just be ignored. Please don't ruin your chance of getting Kawaii Sweets. Ok, so this is how you order!
Simply fill out the order form with all the information on it! Then immediately send the trade. I well then review your order and send your order to you or if it's a gift I will send it to the recipient.Then I accept the trade then you complete trade and we're done!! It's as simple as that!

[align=center][img]http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j367/Assasiner_Silvers/Mini Shop/Ordering.png[/img]
[color=indigo]Username★[/color]{Username Here}
[color=blue]Recipient★[/color]{Is this a gift?Who is this gift for?If not just say its for you but if it is for someone it will say they got it from you so if you would like it anonymous just say so!}
[color=green]Kawaii Sweets/chibi Wanted★[/color]{What do you want?}
[color=yellow]Total Amount★[/color]{total cost}
[color=orange]Will You <3 this Shop?★[/color]{Yes/No}
[color=red]Will you recommend or share this shop with friends?★[/color]{yes/no}
[color=magenta]Anything Else?★{anything you wanna add?Tips?ideas?}[/color]
[/align]

Business Seeker

User Image
User Image

★{Strawwberi Short Cakes/2/20,100}★{Padfoot_Moony_Forever/2/7,000}★{mahareta/2,000}★{MochiiCheeks/3,300}★{KZK Scarlet/700}★{I Eat Knives/2000}★{TheHappyRedFox/18,500
★{Username/Amount}★{AlwaySInMyHeart12/2,400}★{Cupcake_Pony9317/500}★{Polycythemia Vera/16.5k+3.5k tip}★{Username/27,500}★{koalacake
/15,000}
★{Username/Amount}
★{Username/Amount}★{Username/Amount}★{Username/Amount}★{Username/Amount}★{Username/Amount}★{Username/Amount}★{Username/Amount}
★{Username/Amount}★{Username/Amount}★{Username/Amount}★{Username/Amount}★{Username/Amount}★{Username/Amount}★{Username/Amount}

Business Seeker

IN
88x31
User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/the-kawaii-sweets-shop-open/t.76975103/][img]http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j367/Assasiner_Silvers/Mini Shop/SHopbanner.png[/img][/url]

200x40
User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/the-kawaii-sweets-shop-open/t.76975103/][img]http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j367/Assasiner_Silvers/Mini Shop/SHopbanner2.png[/img][/url]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Out

88x31
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image

200x40
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image

Business Seeker

Business Seeker

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas