Welcome to Gaia! ::

It seems it was a good idea to offer premade pixels. So, what kind would you like me to offer?

Characters from manga/anime/video games 0.66666666666667 66.7% [ 4 ]
Food 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Animals 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 1 ]
Any of those mentioned before 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 1 ]
Other [please post your idea!] 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]
This poll closed on January 27, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 82 83 84 > >>

[Douceurs Sucrées* - Introduction]

If you like this shop, please press on the heart button. <3 Thank you!

Freebies:

Please, post in the thread if you take them, thank you.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

SLOTS ARE OPEN

You were walking on the street when you noticed something new: a new shop named [Douceur Sucrées*]. Of course, you were wondering what it was, so you slowly walked toward the small boutique and looked at it. From the outside, it looked perfectly normal; it was a small shop and you could see the interior a bit by looking through window. It seemed cute, altought a bit too achingly sweet for your taste, maybe. The walls were pink and sky blue with cute stuff drawn on them like clouds, stars and rainbow. The counter was a white as well as all the furniture that was in the room. There were pink ribbons everywhere and a happy music played not too loud to create some kind of wonderland atmosphere.

You slowly approached the counter and saw that there was a brunette behind it. She was smiling and she had a cute pink frilly dress on; she looked like she was totally in her own kingdom of sugary sweetness. You walked toward her, a bit confused because of the strangeness of the place.

"Hmmm, hi..?", you said timidly.
"Oh, hello dear, I'm sorry I didn't notice you before, I was a bit away, hehe", she answered, a bit nervously.
"So, what kind of shop is that, exactly?", you said as you were looking around.
"Well, this shop sells... happiness, of course! What did you think it could be?"
"Uhh, well, nevermind..."
"So, how could I help you today? I have a lot of fun stuff to show you, as it seems it's your first time coming here!", she answered as she was taking you by the hand and dragging you around the store.

30/08/09 - The shop made it on the Top Rated Forum Topics List! Thanks a lot to everyone who voted!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[Thanks to DEM0NiCAL for the screenie!]
[Douceurs Sucrées* - Règles]

While running around with the girl, you noticed a huge chalkboard with lace on it. The girl stopped as you were rapidly moving toward it. She pointed at it and explained you a lot of things.

"See, those are the rules of this shop. Of course, you have to follow them perfectly if you want to get something from here", she said as she was smiling.

You then looked carefully at the chalkboard and noticed there was a huge wall of text on it, how discouraging! The girl looked at your discouraged expression and started to explain.

"Don't worry, thought, they aren't so difficult to follow! Let me explain them briefly, if you please.

1) You should always follow the TOS.
2) Always be nice to me and other customers.
3) Send the trade after I accept your order. When I'm done, I'll PM you a sampled version of your pixel doll and accept the trade. After it is completed, I will give you the unsampled version.
4) Do not steal art nor modify your pixel doll, either by removing my name, changing colors, etc. That's just plain rude!
5) The price you bribe me is up to you. However, keep in mind that pixel art is very time consuming and complex.
6) Have fun!

Oh well, that's about it. Pretty simple, right? So, shall we continue this visit?", asked the girl.

You didn't have time to say a word and she brought you with her again.
[Douceurs Sucrées* - Dessins]

"Oh well, I am sorry Dear, but we are not offering drawings anymore, since they weren't very popular."

And once again, the girl took your hand and dragged you to another side of the room.
[Douceurs Sucrées* - Poupées de Pixel]

The girl brought you in a really far corner of the store. There were some small pictures on the walls, but you couldn't really tell what it was from afar. Both of you walked toward them and, as you looked closely, you saw that there were pixel dolls on them.

"Erm, well, we aren't supposed to offer pixel[Base] dolls[Base] at the moment, they're pretty hard to do, you know? But, we still offer them for small bribes, tee hee. Actually, we are more interested in guetting wishlist items at this time, but a gold bribe could work too. I guess that if you REALLY want a doll, you could use this form...", the girl said. "Also, we don't offer animation at the moment."

Form:
I'd like to order a pixel doll, s'il vous plaît!
Reference picture (avatar or OC):
Base:
Your offer:
Something else?:
[Douceurs Sucrées* - Liste de Souhaits]

"Hm, you talked about paying in items you like, but which items to do you like, exactly?", you asked.

"Good question my dear! Actually there's a chalkboard for that too, tee hee."

The girl pointed at a huge chalkboard similar to the first one. You can see that it was once covered with item pictures and names, but seemed a bit worn out and not used as much anymore. You approached to read it and saw this:

Liste de Souhaits:

Since the list was getting way too long, it is best for our customers to simply look at the wishlist on my profile.

Any of those items can get you a doll or more, depending on what you want. We could discuss it and come to an arrangement.

Thank you, the owner.

[Douceurs Sucrées* - Clients & Commandes]

As you were looking around, you saw another chalkboard, which made you think that this shop was way too unoriginal. Anyways, you started to read it, but you couldn't understand French very well, so you asked the brunette.

"Erm, and what's on this chalkboard?", you asked.
"Oh, well, this is a list of our customers, both past, and present. It's sometimes hard to keep track of who paid, and who didn't.", she answered, smiling, and then continued ,"I know you don't really understand it, so I'll translate for you, I guess. It goes like this:

Clients & Commandes

Orders:

Pixel Dolls:
1) The Valkyrie Ryu
2) Nobody

Past Customers:
Anyvasei, SpiritOfTheWolf, hitomi 90 (x9), | Bell |, Merriara (x3), [~Platina~], RabuLove (x4), Crystal_Nightfall, DEM0NiCAL (x6), Mirea Makashi, The Valkyrie Ryu (x4), D e m i t r a s a u r, Lily V, Aoi Kappuke-ki, barefoot friar (x2), [A.V.] (x2), Meenomi, iNekoPoop, Nerdziakowa, Coffee Fueled Sermons, RemyBeth (x3), Junk Oiseau

It's pretty easy, right? Oh well, do you still need help with something? I think I made you visit the entire shop now! So, do you want anything?"

"Uh, yeah sure, why not?", you said.

You then placed an order and left the small shop as you came in, the shopkeeper waving at you while you were doing so.
[Douceurs Sucrées* - Liste de Prix]

"Well, you talked about small bribes, but how much actually is a small bribe?", you asked.

"That is another really good question! If you want to know, we also have a chalkboard for that, tee hee."

The girl pointed at a huge chalkboard similar to the other ones. You could see that it was neatly written, covered in words and numbers. You approached to read it and saw this:

Liste de Prix:

Those are the minimum bribes in order to get a pixel doll. Of course, you are more than welcome to pay more than that.

Small-sized doll - 5,000g
Medium-sized doll - 10,000g
Large-sized doll - 25,000g

We do not offer bigger dolls, as it is too time-consuming.

[Douceurs Sucrées* - Partenaires]

If you want to link this shop, feel free to do so! You can also PM [ Sweet Lolita ] to be an affiliate or simply post in this thread. :3 We have two different banners at the moment.

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/douceurs-sucr-es-pixel-dolls-more-3shakes-for-customers/t.51277727_1/][IMG]http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm252/Lhaeiika/Gaia/Banner2.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/douceurs-sucr-es-pixel-dolls-more-3shakes-for-customers/t.51277727_1/][IMG]http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/601/bannerrrr.png[/IMG][/url]

Here are this shop's affiliates, visit their shops too! heart

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

Fluffy Pup

4,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
I'd like to order a drawing, s'il vous plaît!
Reference picture (avatar or OC): My avi, But without the bow and arrows.
Size (headshot, waist up or fullbody): Full body
Ink color: Black.
Something else?: nopers.
User Image

[Now watch closely, everyone.]

Hello again! *waves* Heeheehee ^__^ I love pixel dolls, what bases are you selling exactly?? XDDD

[I'm going to show you how to kill a God.]
Lol, bases aren't sold. People usually choose bases from wichever site they may like. ^^ Maybe I could post link to some?

@ Anyvasei: Thank you for your order! I'll start as soon as possible!

Fluffy Pup

4,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
kk ,thanks so much.
No problem! ^^
User Image

[Now watch closely, everyone.]

LULZ. Nonono, that totally came out wrong; what bases are you using to make your pixel dolls? XDDDD

[I'm going to show you how to kill a God.]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces