Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mewling Kitten

Quote:
Moved to my Guild
User Image
If you're having trouble getting in or trouble posting, go [here] and join the guild (it's free), and then you can get the freebies.

User Image
●✖Flurf✖●
A freebie foods shop

Hello!~
Welcome to Flurf. This is a freebie foods shop. It contains both pixels and softie foods.

If you take anything, please let me know and save it to your own server.
Tips are loved but not required. c:

Some of you may be wondering, "But where is the rest of the food that was here?"
It's been moved! Half of my items will now be offered for free here, and the other half will still be for sale here: [link]

Big Thanks to Tippers <3
usagi botan-500g
Chimikotsu-200g
Taiikou-500g
GhostyAmanda-855g
kai_tora-3000g
ILOVENickels-10,000g <3
Fayt_of_Redemption-2000g
Xemnaslove-1000g
Angelic iGirl-5000g
Awkward Cow-2000g
Dancing In Lunar Rays-7000g<3
Pugnacious Banana-10,000g <3

HAPPY CUSTOMERS: To give this shop Kudos at the Minishops & Resources Center, please copy this code:

[color=green][b]I LIKE THIS SHOP![/b]
SHOP TITLE: Flurf
LINK: gaiaonline.com/forum/t.55050809
MRC NUMBER: 31.6
WHY I LIKE THIS SHOP: [Explain your experience. No length limit.] [/color]

Fill in why you like this shop and submit it to: User Image

Mewling Kitten

●✖The Rules✖●

Rules
●|| - Don't cause trouble
●|| - You may not edit or resell my work. The only exception to this is that you may shrink or enlarge images for post styles as long as you don't remove the BDL signature.
●|| - If you see anyone reselling my work, please let me know so I can report them!
●|| - Don't quote the first page please.
●|| - Advertising = nono. Ask to be affiliate & post link and code.

Mewling Kitten

●✖The Pixels✖●

Moving to help prevent theft

Mewling Kitten

●✖The Softies✖●

Mewling Kitten

●✖Pixels By HaruNoBara✖●
(Title trade something like "Tip for Free pixels" or something?)
[list of tippers for HaruNoBara]

[Post-pg269]
"
HaruNoBara
I give permission to BabyDucklingLove to use my pixels in her freebie shop.

-HaruNoBara
"

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Mewling Kitten

●✖The Links✖●

Links In
User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23303735][img]http://i651.photobucket.com/albums/uu238/BabyDucklingLove/Thread Use/Flurf.png[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23303735][img]http://i651.photobucket.com/albums/uu238/BabyDucklingLove/Thread Use/20040Banner-2.png[/img][/url]

Links Out
Only accepting 88x31 or 200x40
All others will be put as text links!~
User Image*User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.*User Image*User Image*User Image*User Image*User Image*User Image

User Image*User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.*User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.*User Image*User Image*User Image*User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.*User Image

User Image*User Image*User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.*User Image*User Image*User Image*User Image*User Image

User Image*User Image*User Image*User Image*User Image *User Image*User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image*User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

[Icys:][-Custome questbars-]*Picture Frame*[Spooky Sweets Cafe!]*Nitemare Scarf Quest Thread

Mewling Kitten

Lolli-pop Psycho
BabyDucklingLove
Lolli-pop Psycho
BabyDucklingLove
What a great place you have here! I was wondering if I could request a special altered color to a bunny? Or perhaps order a kitty?

Now really isn't a great time for me to try to do customs.
If you wanted to make a suggestion, I could write it down and maybe consider it when I have more free time though~

Or if you were wanting something just for you, perhaps you could ask me at a later time?
Perhaps winter break..or one of those weekends where people have off Monday because of a holiday (in the US, I live in the US o3o )

I don't know what those Mondays would be right now though XD
Oh that's fine. I understand. I live in the us too. I love the style your puppies were done in. My bunny Splatter is pure white with a red muzzle, red paws, and a few red sprinkles over his body. Looks like blood splattered him. Hehe. The kitty is pure white with white feathered angel wings, royal blue eyes, and super fluffy tail.

Just write it down in case you have time later. I would really love these if you ever think you can do them. heart Perhaps I can just sit around and chat until then.
wink

Altysay-sheep

Mewling Kitten

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out