Welcome to Gaia! ::

███ █████ g a i a ● g o t c h i █████ ███
a unique pixel blob mini-shop

_ _█████ ⇒ W E L C O M E !

I am the sole employee in the shop, and you can see me fulfilling
everyday orders and making periodical announcements. Feel free to chat with me!

Please read through all of the posts on this page if you plan on ordering a blob. I
know it may take you a couple minutes, but this page has some important information.

_ _█████ ⇒ A N N O U N C E M E N T S !

- - - - - - - - - - Feb 20, 2011: Gaia-Gotchi is now hiring! I am looking for somebody who meets the follow qualifications:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Has Photoshop CS2, CS3, CS4, or CS5
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Understands Photoshop (this includes layering, pixeling, and knowing how to make GIFs)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Willing to take care of all orders unless told otherwise
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Accepts weekly payment of 40% of revenue (not including tips)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ~PLEASE PM THIS ACCOUNT IF INTERESTED FOR MORE INFO~

- - - - - - - - - - Feb 16, 2011: Blinking, as well as a few new accessories have been added!

- - - - - - - - - - Feb 1, 2011: The all new premade section of Blobs is now up and running as well as several new goodies for Valentines Day while are located in the "Limiteds" post.

- - - - - - - - - - Jan 30, 2011: Valentine's Day limiteds as well as the premades section will be released this Tuesday, on February 1st!

_ _█████ ⇒ C O N T E S T S !

- - - - - - - - - - ✖ First person to page 50 gets one free Blob with a home and up to five custom-made accessories (meaning they don't have to be in the catalog) of your choosing.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ✴You must have posted at least once before.

. welcome . rules . pre-mades . customs . limiteds . forms .customers. links . about .

_ _█████ ⇒ R U L E S !

- - - - - - - - - - ☞ Follow Gaia's Terms of Service.

- - - - - - - - - - ☞ Don't steal, trace, copy, re-sell, or claim my art as your own in any way.

- - - - - - - - - - ☞ Do not PM me your order, and when you are waiting, please don't PM me asking about your order.

- - - - - - - - - - ☞ No flaming, trolling, l33t-speaking, spamming (bumping is fine), disrespecting, etc. etc. etc.

- - - - - - - - - - ☞ Don't quote the first page.

- - - - - - - - - - ☞ Don't advertise (read below if you seek to become an affiliate).

- - - - - - - - - - ☞Make sure to save your orders to your own server. I am not responsible if they turn to broken links after they have been received.

_ _█████ ⇒ H O W - T O ' s !

HOW TO BUY SOMETHING:

- - - - - - - - - - 1. Post your order in the thread using the forms that are provided
- - - - - - - - - - 2. Right after posting your order, send me a trade with correct amount page number on which you ordered as the title.
- - - - - - - - - - 3. Wait for your post to be quoted in the thread, assuring that I saw your order and will begin to work on it.
- - - - - - - - - - 4. Confirm the trade as soon as I respond with my offer.
- - - - - - - - - - 5. Wait for me to send your order, and then confirm and complete the trade.

HOW TO BECOME AN AFFILIATE:

- - - - - - - - - - 1. Post the code for your banner in this thread asking to affiliate.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ✴ I only accept banners that are 88x31 pixels.
- - - - - - - - - - 2. Wait for approval or denial.

HOW TO ORDER LIMITEDS:

- - - - - - - - - - 1. Choose which limited(s) you want to purchase with your order.
- - - - - - - - - - 2. In your order form, next the section in which you want to buy a limited (e.g. home color, blob accessories, etc.) write "LIMITED" and then type the exact name of the limited merchandise you would like to purchase.

HOW TO ORDER SOMETHING THAT ISN'T AVAILABLE/LISTED:

If you really want an accessory, blob color, premade blob, background, base color, button color, or anything else to be something that isn't listed in the catalog, then you can do one of two things.
- - - - - - - - - - 1. You can post in the thread at any time recommending me to make something new or make a new color of something.
- - - - - - - - - - 2. You can bribe me to make something special on-demand if you can't wait, and want it to be a one of a kind.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ✴ Please make your bribe adequate, and take into consideration the difficulty it may take to make it. If you would just like a color variation of a pre-exisiting item, then just raise the price by at least 100g. If you're asking for a whole new background or accessory, then raise the price from anywhere to 200g - 1,000g+ depending on what it is.

_ _█████ ⇒ F A Q ' s !

None yet; if you have any questions that weren't mentioned, feel free to ask via posting in this thread.

. welcome . rules . pre-mades . customs . limiteds . forms . customers . links . about .

_ _█████ ⇒ P R E - M A D E S !

Remember, these blobs cannot have accessories added onto them, because some are different shapes than the custom blobs, so the majority of accessories would look weird. You buy these with a custom home and background that can be chosen in the "Customs" post below, and the premade order form is further down as well.

All premades are 300g each.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
panda . penguin . tiger . bee . acid drop . water drop
vanilla ice cream . chocolate ice cream . strawberry ice cream . neapolitan ice cream . mint chocolate chip

-

More will be added soon!

. welcome . rules . pre-mades . customs . limiteds . forms . customers . links . about .

_ _█████ ⇒ C U S T O M S !

This is the section where you will create your own blob along with their cell/home. I would recommend to open one tab with the text reply page where the form is pasted in and being filled out, and one with this post so that you can go back and forth marking things you want as you go. Also, you can have no more than FIVE accessories for your blob, and try to pick ones that look like they wouldn't overlap.

First, start off by choosing a base color for your blob's home: 300g
red . orange . yellow . green. aqua . blue . purple . pink . white . black

Second, choose the button color for your blob's home: 50g
black . grey . gold . brown

Third, choose the background for your blob's home: 50g
clouds . night hill . pink room . sunset mountains . daytime valley

Fourth, choose a base color for your blob: 100g
red . orange . yellow . green . aqua
blue . purple . pink . brown . black
white

Fifth, choose the eye shape for your blob: 50g
normal . serious . happy . blinking (150g) . sleeping

Sixth, choose colorable accessories for your blob: 100g each
Use the chart above to choose your colorable accessories. Dashed lines mean that specific color isn't available for that specific item.

Seventh, choose preset accessories for your blob: 100g each
party hat g/r . party hat b/o . party hat y/p . laser mask
clown nose . potter scar . wizard hat . disguise classes
ninja mask . antlers . devil tail . leaf tiara
heart glasses . blush . eye patch . fairy wings
witch hat . sacred leaf

_ _█████ ⇒ F U T U R E - S T U F F !

- - - - - - - - - - ☞ Animation for blobs & certain accessories
- - - - - - - - - - ☞ Joker hats
- - - - - - - - - - ☞ More animal premades (to be decided)

.welcome. rules . pre-mades . customs. limiteds . forms . customers . links . about .

_ _█████ ⇒ C U R R E N T - L I M I T E D S !

The current set of limiteds is for Valentine's Day, and will be available throughout all of February. There is a how-to on ordering limiteds in the "Rules" if your confused.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -white chocolate truffle . milk chocolate truffle . strawberry truffle . heart base . valley of love
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -heart speech bubble . heart balloon

_ _█████ ⇒ P A S T - L I M I T E D S !

Do you want a past limited but missed the dates of availability? Well you can still buy them, but for a price. With each year they are old, the price doubles.

- - - - - - - - - - 1 month - 1 year old = 2x Original price
- - - - - - - - - - 2 years old = 3x Original price
- - - - - - - - - - 3 years old = 4x Original price
- - - - - - - - - - 4 years old = 5x Original Price

There are no past limiteds at this time.

.welcome. rules . pre-mades . customs . limiteds . forms . customers . links . about .

_ _█████ ⇒ O R D E R - F O R M S !

Pre-made blob order:

[align=center][size=19][color=#00628B]█ [/color] [color=#C0C0C0]███[/color] [color=#00628B]█████[/color] [b]P R E M A D E - O R D E R ![/b] [color=#00628B]█████[/color] [color=#C0C0C0]███[/color] [color=#00628B]█[/color] [/size][/align]

Recipients Name (10 characters max):
Blob's Name (12 characters max):
Home Color:
Button Color:
Background:
Pre-made Blob:

Subtotal:
Tip?:
Total Cost:

Other Comments/Suggestions:

Normal blob order:

[align=center][size=19][color=#00628B]█ [/color] [color=#C0C0C0]███[/color] [color=#00628B]█████[/color] [b]C U S T U M - O R D E R ![/b] [color=#00628B]█████[/color] [color=#C0C0C0]███[/color] [color=#00628B]█[/color] [/size][/align]

Recipients Name (10 characters max):
Blob's Name (12 characters max):
Home Color:
Button Color:
Background:
Blob Color:
Blob Eyes:
Blob Accessories (5 max):

Subtotal:
Tip?:
Total Cost:

Other Comments/Suggestions:

. welcome . rules .pre-mades. customs . limiteds . forms . customers . links . about .

_ _█████ ⇒ C U S T O M E R S !

Bolded customers ordered more than once, underlined customers tipped.

Manda Pandatory
Kellerson
Starrfang
Aulora
kassandrafaith
NaminePunk
Organic Organs
Shivoc
Happyfaze
SleepySketches
purrplecupcakes
AmiDream
a s i a n witch
XxCloud_Of_DeathxX
HKpanda
Louile
Nouurie
Reg_Revolution
littledevils freakzoids
808dude
Victorian Lily
Jalakins
Kami of Dreams
Holypandas
Miseltoe_ET
Serafeen
Dorkfish04
SilverTetsusaiga
xXHappySunXx
Amy Mey
xXmythsXx
Nikkiquin
ImInYourCereal
Melanie_charlotte
Toxic Platypus
Ziang
Inkxy
Naeyru
Happy - - Dream x

_ _█████ ⇒ B L A C K - L I S T !

This is a list of all of my favorite cheaters, liars, scumbags, stealers, and good-for-nothing pricks of Gaia that have directly affected my shop!

ClauDin3:
Canceled trade before being finalized & right after I had sent her order.

.welcome . rules . pre-mades . customs . limiteds . forms . customers . links . about .

_ _█████ ⇒ L I N K S - I N !

Feel free to affiliate me!

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/t.69141397/][img]http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/6950/linkine.png[/img][/url]

Just copy and paste the tiny words above into your shop.

_ _█████ ⇒ L I N K S - O U T !

User Image User ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image

. welcome . rules . pre-mades . customs . limiteds . forms .customers. links . about .

_ _█████ ⇒ A B O U T - G A I A ❀ G O T C H I !

Gaia-Gotchi was created on January 28th.

It is a mini-shop inspired by those little Tamagotchi toy that many of us had as little kids, but with some twists.

I believe this shop to be extremely unique, not based on any other shops in the forum.

All of my graphics for this shop are created on Photoshop CS5.

I utilize Photoshop's layering tool to have the ability to put together orders with maximum efficiency.

The little Hermes avatar that runs this shop is named Lunae, so that's what you should call me in this thread if you're looking to get my attention.

_ _█████ ⇒ A B O U T - M E !

If you've noticed, this account (Gotchi Keeper) was specifically made to run this shop. My main account is narwhalogy
User Image

I'm big into art, photography, music, the AT, pixels, writing, and philosophy. If you want to look at some of my photos, stop by my Flickr. I'm a straight, 15 year old Male in high school. I live in Chicago. Feel free to add me as a friend, and talk to me.

I am currently seeking to pay somebody a great deal of gold to make me a fantastic new profile, so if you know anybody who could do so, or if you could yourself, PM me that you're interestested and we can go from there.

_ _█████ ⇒ T O Y - B O X !

This is where I will keep all of my mini-shop purchases, and by mine, I mean Revolution Jellyfish's (if you haven't noticed, this is just a mule account). Please, don't steal any of them! The people who I bought them from worked very hard on them and if you want one, then go buy one yourself.

Blobbits
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

███ █████ R E S E R V E D █████ ███
███ █████ GAIA-GOTCHI IS OFFICIALLY OPENED! █████ ███

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers