Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitors - 08/07/08

791 + 1 100.0% [ 463 ]
Total Votes:[ 463 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 157 158 159 > >> >>> »|

User Image

User Image

Well, I'm so busy that I don't even have time to think right now. I'm closing the shop for a while, until I can figure out how my days are going to pan out. I have canceled all trades, so no one should come to me saying I owe them anything. I don't know when the shop will be re-opened, so please don't send me messages asking.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

-MipsyKitten aka Pandamaniia.

User Image

.: Welcome! :.
Welcome to MipsyKitten's Tare Panda doll shop!
Take a look around, and see if there's anything you'd like.

.: Disclaimer :.
I do not claim ownership of TarePanda. TarePanda belongs to Hikaru Suemasa and is licensed by San-X.
The images were all drawn by MipsyKitten. Original items belong to MipsyKitten.
All Gaia items belong to GaiaOnline. Game, and anime items/characters belong to their respective owners.

User Image
---{All trades must be sent to Pandamaniia}---

.: Rules :.
.Each customer can order 2 Pandas, and 5 Jellies per visit.
.Do not quote anything on the front page.
.Follow all Gaia TOS.
.No Flaming. Let's all play nice.
.Don't claim anything in this shop as your own.
.Do not alter any images, other than resizing. Please make sure credit is still visible either on the image, or on the page where your Panda/Jellie has been posted.
.Do not steal images from others. You have to pay if you want a Panda/Jellie.
.Use the order form(s). It makes it easier for me to know exactly what you want.

.Do Not PM your orders to me, or send me the trade. I will delete the PM, and cancel the trade. Trades must be sent to Pandamaniia.
If you send your trade to MipsyKitten, it means you didn't read the rules, and I will cancel the trade and ignore your order.

.Send the trade after you order. Include the page number. I just won't start your order until the trade has been sent.
.You must have your PMs set to PUBLIC. If I can't send you your Panda/Jellie it will go in the Temporary Panda Pen on the front page.
.SAVE ALL IMAGES TO YOUR OWN SERVER. I WILL NOT HOST THEM FOR YOU.
.Do Not Advertise Your Quest/Thread. If you wish to become an affiliate, follow the rules in the Links section.
.Messing me around by filling out an order, only to back out on the trade will earn you a spot on the Blacklist.

.: Updates :.

08/07/08 - Hiatus Ends. New Jellies, Ice Cream, and Item added. Naruto Jellie, Pikachu Jellie, Poison Shroom Jellie, Orange Creme, Purple Panda Pal.
08/03/08 - Hiatus begins. Rejected Olympics Jellies Removed.
07/21/08 - Rejected Olympics Jellies Added. Durem, Aekea, Barton, and Gambino.
07/19/08 - 'Link Limited Panda' Sold Out.
07/17/08 - Order forms restored. Shop Open.
07/15/08 - Order forms removed until trading has been fixed.
07/06/08 - 'Link Limited Panda' Added. Only 40 will be sold. Updated Items.
07/01/08 - 'Hermes' Moon v2.0 Limited' Sold Out. 62 Pandas Sold.
06/27/08 - Jellie Freebies Added - Pink Truffle, White Truffle.
06/17/08 - 'Jellies' Added - Blue, Green, Pink, Angel, Devil, Cupcake, Green/Red Shroom, Leaf.
06/13/08 - 'Hermes' Moon v2.0 Limited' Added. Available until 06/30/08
05/08/08 - 'Hermes' Moon Limited' Sold Out.
05/07/08 - 'Hermes' Moon Limited' Added. Only 25 will be sold. 'Pan-Taron Limited' Sold Out.
04/10/08 - New items added - Nihon Hachimaki, Ume Blossom Hairpin, Kitsune Mask, Water Meat
03/31/08 - 'Pan-Taron Limited' Added. Only 20 will be sold.
03/23/08 - 'Painter Panda Limited' Sold Out.
03/17/08 - Added 'Lisa Frank's Painter Panda Limited'. Only 20 will be sold.
03/13/08 - 'Panda Addict' Freebie Added.
03/08/08 - Added new items - Gaia Bao, Red Flower Bao, Blue Dragon Bao - Suggested by Naeyru.
03/02/08 - Added '2k8 Easter Limited Pandas'.
02/28/08 - Added 'I <3 PANDAS' freebie blinkies.
02/26/08 - Pandamaniia Opened!

.: Freebies! :.

Please save to your own server. Comment if taking.

.: Pink Truffle :.: White Truffle :.
User Image User Image

.: Whitelist :.

Kaze_Neko - Amazing friend. First customer. Queen of Awesome.
Michichis - For bumping my shop, chatting with customers and being awesome. <3

.: Blacklist :.

Anyone who is on MipsyKitten's Ignore List is banned from Pandamaniia.

uLtRa RaInBoW sMiLeS - For PMing me her order, then giving me some attitude, after she claims I overreacted to her thinking she could just ignore my rules.
Omega Sunrise - Decided to cause drama where there wasn't any, when she took a warning post personally.
Thought I'd be upset with losing her as a customer, backpedaled when she realised she was in the wrong, and tried to tell me how to run my own thread. She then decided to get a friend to add to the drama, by posting in my thread where he wasn't wanted.
Equivocal Fancy - Coming into my thread to start drama. Friend of Omega Sunrise.
CupcakesAndSprinkles 2 - Advertising her thread in my Mini Shop. Banned, and reported.
PartyAnimal1996 - Banned for quoting the first post.
iBby_Gurl - PMing an order, and sendin the trade to the wrong account, then continuing to place orders, and send trades.
oxox- - FuBu - -xoxo - Banned for accusing me of cheating people out of their money. oxox- - FuBu - -xoxo decided to hotlink from my photobucket account, instead of following the rules and uploading her images to her own server. She then decided to send me a PM, accusing me of cheating her, and all of my customers out of their money, because I won't host images for them. She even decided to include my customer list, in the hopes to scare me, or make me give her money. I suggest anyone who sells her images check her signature, and posts. She could be hotlinking!

.: Awards :.

Pandamaniia won an award! Thanks Cinnamin Kaori!

User Image

User Image

.: How To Order :.

.: Post :.: Send Trade :.: Confirm :.: Receive :.

Max. 2 Pandas, and 5 Jellies per customer, per visit.

.1. Choose the base, expression, and items. If you're ordering a Sundae Panda, choose the ice cream and toppings.
.2. Fill out the Order Form, and post in the thread. Any PMed orders will be ignored.
.3. Send a trade with the correct amount to PANDAMANIIA. Remember to include the page number.
.4. Wait. Your order could be completed anywhere from a few minutes, to a couple of days. This depends on my net access, and schedule.
.5. Confirm the trade, and receive your panda
.6. Upload the image to a server, such as Photobucket, or TinyPic. I will not host your image for you.
Anyone caught Hotlinking will be reported.

.: Order Forms :.

.:Regular Panda:.
[color=#a9a9a9][size=10][b].: Regular Panda :.[/b]
[b]Owner:-[/b]
[b]Is this a gift?:-[/b] Gifts will be sent to the Owner.
[b]Base Colour:-[/b] The default is 9-Grey
[b]Eyes:-[/b]
[b]Mouth:-[/b] If you don't want a mouth leave this field blank.
[b]Items:-[/b] I will choose the best layering for the items.
[b]Jellie?:-[/b] Yes/No + Colour + If you want it to blink
[b]Tag:-[/b] Yes/No (If No, Do Not name the panda)
[b]Panda:-[/b] The panda's name.
[b]Gender:-[/b] The panda's gender - not limited to male/female. Specify.
[b]Total:-[/b] Please double check your total.[/size][/color]

.: Sundae Panda :.
[color=#a9a9a9][size=10][b].: Sundae Panda :.[/b]
[b]Is this a gift?:-[/b] Gifts will be sent to the Owner.
[b]Base Bitten?:-[/b] Yes/No
[b]Eyes:-[/b]
[b]Mouth:-[/b] If you don't want a mouth leave this field blank.
[b]Ice Cream:-[/b]
[b]Sauce:-[/b]
[b]Sprinkles:-[/b] Yes/No
[b]Cherry and Whipped Cream?:-[/b] Yes/No
[b]Tag:-[/b] Yes/No (If No, Do Not name the panda)
[b]Panda:-[/b] The panda's name.
[b]Gender:-[/b] The panda's gender - not limited to male/female. Specify.
[b]Total:-[/b] Please double check your total.[/size][/color]

.: Regular Panda :.
Owner:- MipsyKitten
Is this a gift?:- No
Base Colour:- 9 - Grey
Eyes:- 2
Mouth:- 2
Items:- Grizzly Hat (100g), Angelic Minis (40g)
Jellie?:- 6 Coconut (50g) - Non Blinking
Tag:- Yes
Panda:- Kata
Total:- 490g

User Image

User Image

.: Max. 2 Pandas per customer per visit :.

.: Regular Pandas :.

User Image

.: Bases - 300g :.
User Image
.: Pink :.: Red :.: Orange :.: Yellow :.: Green :.
.: Blue :.: Purple :.: Brown :.: Grey :.: Light Grey :.

.: Eyes :.
User Image

.: Mouth :.
User Image
If you don't want a mouth, just leave the field blank.

.: Items :.
User Image
100g - .: AFK :.: OMG :.: Chef's Hat :. - 100g
100g - .: *Black&White Joker Hat :.: Red&Black Joker Hat :.: Blue&YellowJoker Hat* :. - 100g
100g - .: Panda Hat :.: Grizzly Hat :.: Ninja Headband :. - 100g
60g - .:Gaia Bao :.: Red Flower Bao :.: Blue Dragon Bao :.: - 60g
60g - .: Nurse's Hat :.: *Bow* :.: *Crown* :.: EyePatch :.: Monocle :.: Ume Blossom Hairpin :.: Kitsune Mask :.- 60g
40g - .: Nitemare Minis :.: Angelic Minis :.: Demon Horns:. - 40g
PandaPals 40g - .: PandaPal :.: GrizzlyPal :.: User Image PurplePandaPal User Image :.: KikiPal :.: CocoPal :.: GrunnyPal :.: BunnyPal :.: Water Meat :. - PandaPals 40g

*Joker Hats* - Colour Change + 30g
*Bows* - Colour Change + 10g
*Crowns* - Gem Colour Change + 5g

.: Jellies - 50g :.
.: Animated + 10g :.

User ImageUser Image
Jellies sit on top of your Panda's head.
PandaPals (Kiki, Coco, etc) like to eat Jellies, so don't choose one if you want this wobbly treat.
(Jellies CAN sit on top of hats etc.)
User Image
.: 1 - Strawberry :.: Apple - 6 :.
.: 2 - Orange :.: Coconut - 7 :.
.: 3 - Lemon :.: Black Current - 8 :.
.: 4 - Lime :.: Grape - 9 :.
.: 5 - Tropical :.: User Image Raspberry User Image- 10:.

.: Tag :.
User Image
.: Text will be grey :.

.: Sundae Pandas - 300g :.

User ImageUser Image
It seems the Managers of Pandamaniia Inc. have created a tasty treat!
You can order a crunchy waffle cone panda and add your favourite flavours.
Choose from the original waffle, or one someone's taken a bite out of.
Remember to add the eyes and mouth!

.: Ice Cream - 100g :.
User Image
.: 1 - Vanilla :.: User Image Orange Creme User Image - 5 :.
.: 2 - Strawberry :.: Mint Choc Chip - 6 :.
.: 3 - Chocolate :.: ChocoVanilla Swirl - 7 :.
.: 4 - Neapolitan :.: Cherry Chunk - 8 :.

.: Syrup - 40g :.
User Image

.: Sprinkles - 10g :.
User Image

User Image

.: No Current Limiteds :.

To see the past limiteds and their owners, please visit Pandamaniia's Journal.

User Image

.: Jellies :.

.: Max. 5 Jellies per customer per visit :.

User Image

Due to popular demand, we bring you Jellies!
You can eat them, play with them, poke them, mash them, smash them, and love them.
Just don't put them in the microwave. Studies have shown that they tend to explode.
All Jellies blink. Above Jellie shown actual size. Jellies will be tagged with the owners' username.

User Image

60g - .: Blue :.: Green :.: Pink :. - 60g
100g - .: Angel :.: Devil :.: Cupcake :. - 100g
100g - .: Green Shroom :.: Red Shroom :.: User Image Poison Shroom User Image :. - 100g
100g - .: Leaf :.: User Image Pikachu User Image :.: User Image Naruto User Image :. - 100g

[color=#a9a9a9][size=10][b].: Jellie Order :.[/b]
[b]Is this a gift?:-[/b] Gifts will be sent to the owner.
[b]Jellie(s):[/b] List the Jellies you would like.
[b]Total:[/b] Total of all Jellies [/size][/color]

User Image

.: 404 Customers :.

.: 659 Pandas Sold :.

.: 654 Jellies Sold :.

♥ = Tipped
✖ = Repeat Customer

.: Milestones :.

First Customer - Kaze_neko
Biggest Order - Kolbrun - 7 Pandas
50th Customer - astucity
100th Panda Sold - Artemis Seawall
100th Customer - ix_nami_xi
300th Panda Sold - xBananaNinjax
400th Panda Sold - EvenstarUndomiel
200th Customer - alice125
600th Jellie Sold - x-iJonasLuveri-x
400th Customer - Kutekero

Kaze_neko ✖✖✖✖♥ ♥ ♥ || Cinnamin Kaori ✖✖ ♥ || babugracie ✖ || ElasticProtection || Fanatos ♥ || Kata Samoes ✖✖✖♥ || d i z k o t a z t i k ♥ || trout boy1 ♥ || .hidden melody. ✖✖ || Mezacis
The_Twilights_Moon || F L ! G H T || icecreamania ♥ || Purple_turtles ♥ || My Black Tears ♥ || Jewelflo ♥ || Mozuma || Dipti ♥ || ForgottenLovee || Sugar Cocoa
-AkiTheNeko- || Naeyru ✖✖ || Crystal_Nightfall ✖✖✖✖✖ || xXKimmy Asian LuvXx ✖ ♥ || Her Sinful Fantasies ✖✖✖ || Ox Blood Stained Axe ♥ || anime_retard4life || xXm a l l y p a n d aXx ♥ || lylstarryazngurl ✖✖✖✖ ♥♥ || YokaiAkito ♥
hitomi 90 ✖ || j a e ROCK xx ♥ || Sailor Froggy ♥ || Mistress Inanna ♥ || Fayt_of_Redemption ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ || Seripithus || Kolbrun ♥♥♥✖✖✖✖ || The Light Will Shine || Twilight Daisy ♥ || Miss_Moon_Shine
Meigumii ✖✖♥♥♥♥ || D i x i e B l u e ✖✖ ♥♥ || madisonxx ✖ || xXChocoChocoBunnehXx || Mystris ✖ ♥ || .angelic.demonic. ✖✖✖✖✖♥ || Lady Hazuki ✖✖✖✖♥♥♥♥ || poirier ✖♥ || xo_P U C C A ✖ || astucity ♥♥
StrawFewiie ♥ || Michichis ✖✖✖✖✖♥♥♥♥♥ || Haunted Sky || juneight || Artemis Seawall || afrogal || Sugarfae ✖✖ || Serene Spring ♥ || Yumi Touma || ChocoCaramel ♥
CHRIS-ish || M o o n D e l i g h t || Chaotic Tranquility || Jade[n] ♥ || cycozombie4 || M a y u k i i - S a m a ♥ || Ai Xiong Mao || woah ho ho ♥ || Azhuria ✖✖ || Lil-azn-pianoplaya ✖♥
ancantsia ✖✖♥♥ || THE kage ✖✖ ♥ || Popai || c i t r u s x a i ✖ || kiro-kitten ♥ || Toasted Poptart ♥ || Tarocake ✖ || blu3j10 ✖ || arlethmrocks || Evil Quacker
The Fanster ✖✖ || anime-star7 ♥ || spear_dragon24 ✖♥ || fatstrawberry ♥ || Kaizoku-sama [love] ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖♥♥♥ || Pandalyn ♥ || Fleeples ♥ || Lovely Lurker || rainyrin ✖ || ai kusabana ✖♥
xDoughnutfruitx || iPocky Lolita || emo-maria ✖♥ || FallenOnes Tears || ThemFace || - C i i t R u s - ♥ || anadorablegurl || P a n d i x 2 ✖♥ || MadameWaste ♥ || ix_nami_xi
xXYunaRiverXx || Buck Toothed Smiles ✖ || Sooty Teddy ♥ || pixie823 || Fria29 ✖✖ || Xx_nAnCy_ivu_xX ✖ ♥ || Iridescent x3 || Superfreakstef/YouWishYouWere ✖♥ || AznnChic || guessboynosya ✖✖✖
Panduhhboy ✖✖✖✖✖♥♥ || Chels the Toaster || SugaKitten ♥ || jollyjube || Emo is what we aim for ♥ || I love pocky girl ♥ || panda-lin ♥ || hyuNNiexx ✖♥ || Anniezoey101 || FifieChan
Kasumi_Asataki ✖ || x-abstract || Disney in the Stars ✖✖ || its_happy_bunny_123 ✖✖✖ || zombieCXPCAKES-- ♥♥ || Fay_lin ✖ ♥ || FifieChan || Navi Loves cookies ✖✖ || xx Lemons Make Toast ✖✖ || Tainted Snowflake
MyOwnSatellite ♥ || Katrina ♥ || devilish_tenshi || Adra Praeclarus ♥ || MuffinMinx || x C e c i i L i a x || Lake_Taylor_Girl016 ✖ || MochiiPanda ✖♥ || chibi_raccoon ♥ || Hiroko Minase ✖ || Chrystali ♥
-Fuzzi-Love- || Jiniasu chan || Return To Paradise ♥ || girl who fell to earth ✖✖✖✖♥♥♥♥♥ || 3mz6 ✖✖✖✖♥♥♥ || `Ban Manager || sexy_white_angel || dark_iced_angel ✖✖✖✖✖✖♥♥♥♥♥♥ || x chiclet x ♥ || Fray Cloud ✖♥
xBananaNinjax ✖♥♥ || Mukin ♥ || m i l k y a r r C || Colorblind T A M P O N ♥ || Ms Christine || The_zorro_princess ♥ || Ai ChiiChii ✖✖♥ || organickiwi || Water_Shaman || JewellVicious ♥
onthaedge ✖✖♥♥♥ || [ p e a c h y ] ♥ || -k i k i - p i x e l- || Secret Twilight ♥ || MadeInnChina ✖♥ || tinali655 ✖♥♥ || Miss Rachael ♥ || Omega Sunrise ♥♥♥✖✖✖ || Aulora ✖✖♥♥♥ || Kanami8
B o n n ii e || Andorella ♥ || Mirabellethor ♥ || Mesonoxian || Korosu Of The Wolves || Wolfblazer ♥ || kittycat23333 ♥ || Tasah ✖♥♥ || Miss FATIMAGIC || Bonnie Silver_Hartanna2 ♥
levinatechno ✖✖✖♥ || nano-bunny || [`Rissalicious`] ✖♥ || [.Snow Angel.] ✖ || A Dash of Formaldehyde || Wahya ✖✖✖♥♥♥♥ || solar window02 ✖✖✖✖✖♥♥♥ || Rolling_Cheesecake ✖ || Lady_Cressida || scattered - stars
Simply Lolita ♥ || lil_rockinrebel18 ♥ || kaleishigaki ♥ || Stephanie Grace ✖♥♥ || EvenstarUndomiel ✖♥ || Dodge Beast || filpino_gurl || akiororo || iFeline || alice125 ✖♥
Kirrari ♥ || -Yeun Ju- ♥ || HuzzBuzz ✖✖ || W!cKed AnGeL || spahz || Panic Like Kitty-Chan ♥♥ || Delana1347 ♥ || oOYunieOo || Butterfly Soup ✖♥ || Fricking Skittle ✖♥
GossipBaby || Emi ♥♥ || imgf || AnimelBloomChik ✖✖ || Zhiyi ♥ || dsnaguisa ♥ || HelloBear ♥ || Mimi_Cho ♥ || Beautiful_Sight1 || HeadShrinker02066
XxXSouthSideXxX ♥♥ || babiibloo || RemyBeth || Tellah Amna ✖ || jackiisthebest ✖ || ArtemisLatinChikBloom || AnimeLatinChik Kagome || [Toaster Rape] ♥ || LunaXiaoyuaArtemis || LilBabiiiAngel
x___Mika-ru___x || Lixandra ✖♥|| Xx Snowy Baby xX || Dm_Angel ♥ || AngelicSuki || PandaYuki || Sapphire Zelda ♥ || Tainted Dessert ✖ || organicpear ♥ || moonmarch ✖♥
x-Starberry-chan-x || ichig0kiwi ✖✖✖♥♥♥♥ || Omnalu || Tyrz ♥ || thyne beauty of disaster ✖♥ || tEh AnCieNt MaFiA ♥ || Cherry x Soda || Bluefo || Harrud123 ✖♥ || `Belladonna
biskizit || Yomiko Rose13 ✖✖♥♥♥ || AviiDollz ♥ || purrrplekitty ♥ || Relean ♥ || xtx Theresa xtx || Suzune-sama || AlexaChiSexa ♥ || Kalijhar ♥ || iBlasphemy
epic yoshi panda stars ♥ || banjinkim ✖♥ || stylish_butterfly ♥ || rabbits4life ✖✖ || jen1996 || Chibi_Kokoro143 ✖✖♥♥ || xoFoxyGirlox ✖✖♥ || X3Ty ✖ || Krazy~Snu || LilAngel44882
-hinatasan-95 ✖ || [chainedfaye] ♥ || Koko Plushii || AnacinCross || Oh Kalypso || Reese_Roper || iSuteki-Panda || Kutekero || omgimsoperfect ♥ || `a y a b i e ♥
oxox- - FuBu - -xoxo ♥ || tropicalprincess808 mule ✖ || Deddy_Bear || Tenshi Aurora ♥ || Sweet Chii 426 ✖♥ || x__MoonDoll || SethDemonic ✖♥ || Dreamy_Hunter || spiritedangelX || Angel de Arcoiris
pokeslips ♥ || RainePills Kyuui Kiwi || charmed352 ♥ || xXCrazedmychemfanXx || Qness ✖♥♥ || Lucretia Thorn ✖✖ || Shinji Nakamorto || xMin C h e r r i ♥ || Babybraby
bxnn!e ♥ || bingk || WeirdFaerie ✖✖♥♥ || RockStar Jonas || Tatsu_The_Dragon ♥ || 60s Housewife || amara alya || AznGirl_563 ♥ || x-iJonasLuveri-x ✖✖✖✖ || .~dream03~. ♥
Synful Diva ♥♥ || florfang || pocky-sama ♥ || xX-Shinobi-Sakura-Xx || Panthera Zephyrus || [electric.] || Pure-Dark-Star || - iRainbow iJonas - || Ino_-_Yamanaka || Sunshine and Lollipops
gemiannai ♥ || Catti Saionji ✖✖✖✖✖♥♥♥♥♥♥ || Pastelishous ♥♥ || OwNtEd ♥ || Kuniko Saionji ✖♥♥ || Raphaella Mair ♥ || WerewolfJax ✖♥♥ || T w i i n k e ♥ || WildxSeven || Sin Marai ♥
Panda Marshmallow || -oxoAllyoxo- || xSooPahhFresHhx ♥ || SizzlingCinnamon ♥ || mOOnLiGhT_YuUkO ♥ || SweetGothic9 || MyntyGreen || Newfoundlander ♥♥ || iAzn_Milky || Free_to_Dream ♥
Moonx3 || BiteMyBardicButt ♥ || ~lil_cherry_blossom~ Kaia-Kohai ♥ || vietkieu || DemeterJade ♥ || aXpRiNc3SsNoOdL3 || x_Faux Affliction_x || [Hyde] ✖♥ || gf_of_shishido
-Dreamer-l0ve-angels- || xX_iAngel_Xx || psychedelic B U N N A Y || kiwi833- ✖♥ || sk8_bordr || XxDarkkstarrxX || Heaven_1004 ♥ || Arilyn ✖♥♥ || -Ribbon Panda- || EmEeGee
x_xAnonymousAlicex_x || foxgirl_0001 || blueeyed_orchid || Xx_AlwaysN4ever_xX ♥ || I Am Bad_Kitty_Kai ♥ || Devil_Tony_33 || woryergirl || -Simply Lifeless- || mikeorelse || KTCN721
pixiepop10 ♥ || Sour Skittles Lover ♥ || Victim of Human || Erin143 || Nakashima_Chiaki || lucitine || Ala Saionji || Drachelle ♥ || Himiwari-Chan ♥ || patrick765
Mochi Box ♥ || MsDelight ♥ || Gemi9 || RoseRainn ✖♥ || Banana-san || Wind-Fallen || shadow_of_darkness28 || chiphugs06 || HopeXFaithXDreams || The Grim Kitsune of Death
The Ecztazy Muffin ✖♥♥ || mika-lady ♥ || x_DulzeAmargo_x ♥ || _sexy_chick_1357 || PrincessSerenity229 || Soonjung || JenaMarie || Bubba22237 || RawR Its Fanny || Kutekero
iAngelic || x-Vector_Tears || Radiant Twilight Angel ♥ || coolboycy

User Image

.: My Buttons :.

.: 88x31 :.
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/t.38466373/][img]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i16/pandamaniia/88x31button-001.gif[/img][/url]

.: My Quest Thread :.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

.: Affiliates :.

If you'd like to be an affiliate, simply add my banner to your shop, then post your button in the thread. Make sure you add my button to your shop!
All buttons over 88x31 will be converted to a text link.
All broken images will be converted to a text link, until the image is restored.

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image

.: Pixel Palace :.

.: Awesome Shops :.

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

.: Quests/Auctions/Services/Art Contests :.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

Name: MipsyKitten
Likes: Pencils, notebooks, cats, gummi bears, PANDAS!!!, art, horror movies.
Dislikes: Enclosed spaces, trolls, art thieves.

User Image
Mipsy <3's Avvy Art.

.: Items I'd like. :.

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

I'm questing for both Gold Mountain Vest and Shirts.
User Image User Image
I have them both! Thanks Kaze_Neko!
I <3 U

Korosu Of The Wolves donated tickets and tokens!
Omnalu gave me a Pearl Necklace! Thank you so much!!! <3
Onewingedangel22 donated some gold! Thank you so much!!

User Image

These are questions I get asked quite often.
If you have a question, feel free to ask.

.: What do you use to create your art? :.

I use Paint Shop Pro 9, Corel Painter Essentials 3, and Photoshop Elements 5.0 to create my work.
Which one I use depends on what I'm trying to create (eg. for Pandamaniia I use PSP, and PE. For Avvy art I use CPE, and PE).
For animation I use Animation Shop 3, which came with PSP 9. You could use free programmes like Windows GIF Animator to create simple animations.
Physically I use a Wacom Bamboo (haha!) Fun Tablet. Mine is blue n_n.

.: Where did you get your inspiration? :.

I've always loved Tare Panda, and pandas in general. One day I found a cute little animation, and decided to create a mini shop based on it.
Originally the pandas were going to sit on a ball, but I decided to make custom pandas instead.

.: I recognise your art/shop idea. Didn't you have another Mini Shop? :.

Yes! I used to have a Mini Shop under the same name, and with the same concept. RL issues caused me to shut it down.
I also used to have a panda Mini Shop with very basic panda plushies.

.: Will you make cosplay pandas? :.

I will eventually. I just have to figure out how I want to go about it. They will probably be cheaper than custom pandas, as they won't be customizable. I have some themes in mind already.

.: Can I order more than one panda at a time? :.

Of course! Just use a separate order for for each panda, and put everything in one post.

.: Can I buy past limiteds? :.

Sadly, there is no way to buy past limited pandas. They're only here for a short while, then they're gone.
I might redesign a popular past limited and release it, but it won't be exactly like the one before.

.: What's taking so long for me to get my order? :.

I have a life, and Gaia isn't it. I have responsibilities that I will take care of first, and when I can get time to be on Gaia, I'll complete orders. Under no circumstances are you to PM me regarding the status of your order. This just pisses me off, and makes me not want to work on it. Considering I don't accept trades until I'm ready to send the order out, you're not losing anything by waiting.

.: I placed an order for a friend. Why did you send the order to me? :.

You either a) didn't spell the name correctly, or b) that person has their PMs set to Private. I am not going to search through your friends list to find the correct username, nor am I going to ask you to ask them to make their PMs public. In the event that I can't send the PM to your friend, I will send it to you and it will be your responsibility to send it to your friend.

.: I'm going to post an order. You just send me the trade when you're done, ok? :.

How about I skip your order, and block you from my shop, ok?

.: Why can we only order a certain number of pandas/jellies per order? :.

Having a limit on the amount of pandas/jellies you can order per visit, makes it easier for me to complete orders. Before, it would take me a couple of hours to get through all of the orders I had to complete. This way they get shipped out faster, so everyone's happy.

User Image

These are my pixels.
I bought them from various Mini Shops on Gaia.
If you want one, find the shop and buy one yourself.
More toys can be found in my journal.
DO NOT STEAL!!!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image User Image User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
.: Temporary Panda Pen :.

.: Only save if these pandas/jellies if they belong to you.
Post in the thread when you've picked up your panda/jellies. :.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff