2005 0.13294797687861 13.3% [ 69 ]
2006 0.20038535645472 20.0% [ 104 ]
2007 0.21001926782274 21.0% [ 109 ]
2008 0.11753371868979 11.8% [ 61 ]
NEVER!... wait... ... 0.10404624277457 10.4% [ 54 ]
Total Votes:[ 519 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 199 200 201 > >> >>> »|

closed
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
O P E N E D -O N -D E C - 1, -2 0 0 7

Welcome to Serene Spring

Our shop is dedicated to:: graphics/pixels/art/cute stuff n_n

enjoy your stay here

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. follow Gaia ToS or else...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. follow all our rules it's our shop
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. no spamming, l33t sp34k, and rudeness, etc
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. do not steal, modify, or re-sell our pixels
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. do not quote the first page, i didn't think i'd need to say this
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. don't PM us post it
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. don’t advertise if you want to be affiliates then post it
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. use common sense it's a good thing

subject to change at anytime

Before you order, make sure the slots are open!
Bunny Slots::
1. Goddeehzs [p. 162]
2. Usa-mero [p. 178]
3. obeythefweeness [p. 181]
-closed-

Emote Slots::
-closed-

Art Slots::
2. RoseRainn [p. 168]
-closed-

Graphics Slots::
-closed-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 9/13/08 Is on hiatus (school), will fill all previous orders

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 7/20/08 BUNNIESSSS!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 6/8/08 Taking one order at a time now : )

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 4/20/08 JenJenEvil's computer crashed and none of the programs work anymore
it includes PhotoShop which she uses to make graphics
the shop will be on hiatus until JenJen gets the problem fixed
and all the orders will be filled after she has photoshop again
sorry

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 4/8/08 Heh, silvermoonstars seem to be inactive XD
and tomorrow is my dad's b-day but you don't need
to know that- i'm just typing random stuff since i'm bored : )
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 3/1/08 Page 100 freebie!
[first post on pg 100]
[freebie do not include emotes]
congrats Jamie Loves Color
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 2/27/08
W i n t e r M e m o r i e::
You win a award.

For tidy
Serene, pixel, layout.
Good pixels.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 2/3/08 Page 50/Chinese new year freebie::
one person who post on pg 50 will get 1 (one) piece (each) of JenJen's pixels/graphics free ^_^
congrats T3h Godsend
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 1/7/08 Chinese takeout added : ) [i love chinese food]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 1/6/08 it's JenJen's b-day
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 12/8/07 premade candy canes added
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 12/4/07 secret santas added
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 12/1/07 shop opens

they might get random freebies

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Moon.Mage.Raein/dani we love her <3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. mendy_star1 ultra nice and chats
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. cheeseums chats
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Zunns chats

these people will not be able to order from shop

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. smiiku posted when we said not to
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. attacker and defender posted a hacking site
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. cursedpwner posted hacking site
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XxAeoinxX posted hacking site
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The End Of Tears posted hacking site
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Artless Chaos posted hacking site
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Mekrath posted hacking site
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. `Tai posted hacking site
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. obito_T had no common sense and quoted first post
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. yuki_takinowa posted hacking site
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. FiberOpticJellyRays posted hacking site
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. misuko23 posted hacking site
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. dworf elfen freak advertised
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Gwarne posted gross pictures and a spammed
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. xX_Hotty_Mc_Hot_hot_Xx ordered, then didn't send trade and quoted first page

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Post your order with the forms provided
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Send trade with proper amount to User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(<-click)
PLEASE DO NOT SEND TO serene spring!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Put the shop name and page of post in the title
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. We will send you the finished product through PM [make sure yours is not set at friends only]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Confirm your trade when we confirm on our side

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Host your pics on a picture hosting sites [like photobucket, imageshack, tinypic, or other sites]

PLEASE DO NOT ALTER THE ORDER FORMS

Bunnies!

User Image
Base: 500g
User Image
Mouth: 10g
User Image
Accessories: above line: 50g
below line: 100g
User Image
Name plate: free

NEW:: AVI BUNNIES
your bunny will have the items on your avi, limited to 10 items!
[will not draw clothing unless requested]

:::::ORDERFORM IS HERE:::::
[color=mediumpurple][IMG]http://i29.tinypic.com/xbk0t2.png[/IMG]
[b]Bunny Skin Color[/b]: (default is white)
[b]Bunny Eye Color[/b]: (default is black)
[b]Bunny Mouth[/b]: (default is no mouth)
[b]Accessories[/b]: (or avi bunny)
[b]Name plate color[/b]: (must choose one, otherwise grey is default)
[b]Bunny name[/b]:
[b]owner's name[/b]:
[b]comments/suggestion/and such[/b]:
[b]price[/b]:
[b]donate?[/b]: [/color]

SAMPLE FORM
Bunny Skin Color: pu
Bunny Eye Color: p
Bunny Mouth: : )
Accessories: mythrill halo
Name plate color: purple
Bunny name: bunny
owner's name: JenJenEvil
comments/suggestion/and such: thanks
price: 560g
donate?: sorry, questing

and you get: User Image

past limiteds::

[color=mediumpurple][IMG]http://i29.tinypic.com/xbk0t2.png[/IMG]
[b]which limited[/b]:
[b]owner's name on limited[/b]:
[b]price[/b]:

here you can buy all sorts of crappy cute pixels

TAKEOUT

there will not be new takeouts
[past takeouts can be bought for 300g]

takeout orderform::

[color=mediumpurple][IMG]http://i28.tinypic.com/20jsjkm.png[/IMG]
[b]month[/b]:
[b]price[/b]:

AVI EMOTES!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. it's based on User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. regular User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. smile User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. wink User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x_x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. o_o User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. o_O User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. T_T User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. <3 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. >.< User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. >: ( User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. -_- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. @_@ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

200g for 1, 900g for 5, or the whole set (12) for 2000g

you can also have animated emotes,
just tell me how you want them to be animated
[they probably will cost more]

orderform::

[color=mediumpurple][IMG]http://i29.tinypic.com/23sfir.png[/IMG]
[b]avi[/b]: (please provide a picture)
[b]emote[/b]: (list all the ones you want)
[b]owner name[/b]: (you don't have to have it on the emote)(up 8 letters)
[b]price[/b]:

Bases are made by me, do not use without permission

I make bumps, banners, icons, wishlists, userbars, and other graphics

BUMPS

pet bumps

Bump with any Gaia pet, like kiki, coco, gwee, mochi or any other pet you want.

200g + extra for customs

avi bumps

These are bumps with your avi popping out instead of the pets.
for example;
this is me
User Image
yours won't have the different colors, or your name, or the smile... that's all custom work, if you want custom, than specify in order form.

300g + extra for customs

customs

like:
coco & gwee

specify in the orderforms

User Image

Choose bump color:
To choose a color, you would have ‘coordinates’ with a # and a letter, for example, if I wanted black, then the coordinates will be 16 B or B 16, any way you like ^.^
(the ones with red slashes through them can’t be used)

pet bumps::
[color=mediumpurple][IMG]http://i27.tinypic.com/30dgnfc.png[/IMG]
[b]pet[/b]:
[b]color coordinate[/b]:
[b]customs[/b]:
[b]price[/b]:

avi bumps::
[color=mediumpurple][IMG]http://i27.tinypic.com/2s6m1oh.png[/IMG]
[b]avi[/b]: (provide picture)
[b]color coordinate[/b]:
[b]customs[/b]:
[b]price[/b]:

BANNERS/ICONS/WISHLISTS/USERBARS

banner samples::
-z- -z- -z-
100- 500g (i'll decide the price)

icon samples::
-z-
basic 50 x 50 or 100 x 100 icons
choose a border
150 - 350g

wishlist samples::

bannerlike
-z-
200g for base + 10g for each item
(up to 12 items)

animated
-z-
200g for base + 50g for each item

userbar samples::
-z- -z- -z-
You need to choose text, and up to 2 colors (gradient)!
200g

Choose colors:

To choose a color, you would have ‘coordinates’ with a # and a letter, for example, if I wanted black, then the coordinates will be 16 B or B 16

Banners::
[color=mediumpurple][IMG]http://i25.tinypic.com/2ur1nig.png[/IMG]
[b]size[/b]: (88x31, others)
[b]colors[/b]:
[b]pictures[/b]:
[b]Any preferred pictures/icons[/b]: (heart, feather, flower, stars, swirls, etc)
[b]text[/b]:
[b]price[/b]:

Icons::
[color=mediumpurple][IMG]http://i27.tinypic.com/2hgy2kg.png[/IMG]
[b]size[/b]: (50x50 or 100x100)
[b]colors[/b]:
[b]pictures[/b]:
[b]border[/b]:
[b]Any preferred pictures/icons[/b]: (heart, feather, flower, stars, swirls, etc)
[b]text[/b]:
[b]price[/b]:

Wishlists::
[color=mediumpurple][IMG]http://i32.tinypic.com/1scrrl.png[/IMG]
[b]animated/bannerlike[/b]: (if animated: [b]speed of animation[/b]: (fast, middle, slow) and [b]avi base[/b]: (give picture))
[b]colors[/b]:
[b]pictures[/b]:
[b]dream avi[/b]:
[b]items[/b]:
[b]text[/b]:
[b]price[/b]:

Userbars::
[color=mediumpurple][IMG]http://i27.tinypic.com/2vlsml1.png[/IMG]
[b]colors[/b]:
[b]picture on the left side[/b]:
[b]text[/b]:
[b]text color[/b]:
[b]text border color[/b]:
[b]other text[/b]:
[b]userbar border color[/b]:
[b]price[/b]:

I will be making 100x100 icons! *Still under construction, but I am putting a few samples.*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

you can find all kind of stuff from both of us here::

JenJenEvil will be drawing

Chibi doodle:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

500g

[IMG]http://i26.tinypic.com/ejabua.png[/IMG]
[color=mediumpurple][b]Avatar:[/b] [please provide picture. DO NOT use the Gaia link]
[b]Color:[/b] [yes, no]
[b]emotion:[/b]
[b]Other comments/suggestion/and such:[/b]
[b]price:[/b]
[b]Donate?:[/b] [/color]

more examples

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. RemyBeth
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Emoir
User ImageUser Image

Past Customers:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. donated
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. bought multiple
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. got freebie

[`Rissalicious`] User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. • Chels the Toaster User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. • x3 -A l i w h i n e- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. • RemyBeth User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lady Knight Rosette User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. • bjapbrazc User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. • Milkfish User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. • guessboynosya • Zunns User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
cheeseums User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. • AZNpyro04 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. • luver_of_life User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. • oneofthedunedain User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. • kawaiikokeshi User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
mendy_star1 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. • dcsprouse001 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. • Sunray Tristram User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. • Pretty Pirates Go Rawr User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. • vi3txSaku
xNostalgia • Fayt_of_Redemption User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. • EbGirl • o_chibi_chan • XXoFallenAngeloXX • Jamie Loves Color User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
APainSoDeepItBellows User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. • Yinny Is Love User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. • Stonewaltz User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. • afrogal User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Meigumii User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. • khkid User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. • youngswanyong/nano-bunny User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. • PandaYin • A_n_n_a User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Link of Dreams User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. • Prince Armand User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. • Nagisa_Mizuiro User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. • L e x x i i e • OmGlOlToTaLlY
NTrinnu2 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. • Emoir User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

WTFWJD LOL has not paid >.>

Shop Log (everything we've made)

Our banners::

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/t.34460975_1/][IMG]http://i10.tinypic.com/820t185.png[/IMG][/url]

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/t.34460975_1/][IMG]http://i1.tinypic.com/7yrhzep.gif[/IMG][/url]

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/t.34460975_1/][IMG]http://i15.tinypic.com/73dm0wg.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Affiliates

(88 * 31s please ^_^)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Citrus Creations
*profilez* layout & avatar art shop

Credit for brushes go to:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image

Credit for fonts go to:
dafont

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Username: JenJenEvil
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Real name: Jennifer [no way XD]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Likes: purple, monkeys User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., LORD OF THE RINGS,
Tolkien's works, Pirates of the Caribbean, Star Wars,
the computer, making graphics, her friends
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dislikes: pink, green, not much of other things
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Quest:

User Image

>User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.<
go to my quest thread!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Wishlist

This month's letter
Parisian Yellow Fan
ORLY Hat
Elegant Violet Satin Corset
Mythrill Armor

Donate?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Feed & Play with Knuffles

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

have a freebie:
please post that you've taken it

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Username: silvermoonstars
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Likes: Sky Blue, Silver, Summer, Art, Books
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Loves: My friends heart heart heart
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Dislikes: Homework! (Don't we all?) Cluttered things, Sad endings
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Quest: Staff of Angels

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wishlist:
Winter Rose
Donate? 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff