Demon wings 0.12468193384224 12.5% [ 49 ]
Dragon wings 0.24173027989822 24.2% [ 95 ]
Fish . . . wings . . . ? 0.13486005089059 13.5% [ 53 ]
No wings :x 0.045801526717557 4.6% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 393 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 693 694 695 > >> >>> »|

Unbeatable Seeker

Yay Saiyuki edits!! *loves loves loves loves*

I thought that on your banner the dragon looked like Hakuryu, so I came here. Yay!!! I'm going to have to see what I'd want to buy.

Heh, I'm going to have to make some Saiyuki edits myself. On my main account (Aldana) I've an avie edit minishop; hasn't been updated in ages, but maybe I'll start soon.

Shameless Hoarder

15,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
:"D I always love seeing more Saiyuki edits. <3

:"3 Want to banner trade?

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Tasheren
o: Hey, Pug, I never asked, but did you want the base for that Rouge edit I did for you a while back?
yes~ heart
Tasheren
:"D I always love seeing more Saiyuki edits. <3

:"3 Want to banner trade?
Me? (Oh, I'm also Kenyn/Aldana; guess my cosplay?)

Well, my shop isn't that hot. In fact, it sucks. And I didn't set it up right. And I don't have a banner.

So, I'll put a link to your shop in my thread; not that anyone except me will see it; and when I've actually gotten it up in a different location, and have a banner, you can link me?

The edits I'll want to get sometime: Goku, Hakkai (I love him!! *is female*), Konzen, Tenpou, Seiten Taisai, Lirin, Nii, Gyokumen, Nataku, Goujun, Shuei, Chin Isou, and Kanan. Wow, that's *counts* 13, so 2.6k total. Well.

I've seen one other Saiyuki edit; in Kiddo's shop. That's because I won a free custom edit from her, and chose Hakkai.
User Image
And if you care, my shop is Aldana's Avatar Alterations

Shameless Hoarder

15,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
:"D Sure. Whenever you get a banner up, just pm it to me, mmkay? Then I'll but in here.

o: If you want, I can just do a text link to your shop too, if you're not in the mood for banner-making.

:"D And that's a pretty good Gojyo cosplay there. :" wink

XD Well, if you decide to buy them, just post the order and send the trade at anytime. ;" wink
Tasheren
KenyakoDivination
Very true ^^ I still have to wait for my call back if I'm accepted and a sad little letter if I'm not sad

o: You get a call? I just got a bunch of letters.

D: But don't be freaked right away if the letter is small. My acceptance letter was like, two sheets of paper and a "go online for more information *address here* we'll send you some more shiz later. :"D Bai bai."

No, the lady said if I'm accepted they'll call but if I get a letter then I'm not in.

Shameless Hoarder

15,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
KenyakoDivination

No, the lady said if I'm accepted they'll call but if I get a letter then I'm not in.

O: Ahh. I see.

Well, I hope you get in! 3nodding heart I'm cheerin' for you.
Tasheren
:"D Sure. Whenever you get a banner up, just pm it to me, mmkay? Then I'll but in here.

o: If you want, I can just do a text link to your shop too, if you're not in the mood for banner-making.

:"D And that's a pretty good Gojyo cosplay there. :" wink

XD Well, if you decide to buy them, just post the order and send the trade at anytime. ;" wink
Yeah, thanks. Most people, when the gills came out, thought OMG NARUTO! Me, I thought, OMG GOJYO! Only later did I notice that it also fit with Naruto.

But honestly, this is such a simple cosplay I'm surprised it hasn't been done before. Come on. There's the vest and shirt; and the pants are EXACT. This headband-thingy looks just like Gojyo's, the gills can be his scars, the chain of command -- it's a CHAIN for crying out loud! -- and you even have the cigarette. It's pretty cheap too; everything except the chain is under 1k, and I just sent the chain from my main account.

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
sad I should have gone to university this year.
only a few of my friends are left at school [and they all suddenly decided not to like me anymore]. it's boring.

*recognised the cosplay* yay.
Tasheren
KenyakoDivination

O: Ahh. I see.

Well, I hope you get in! 3nodding heart I'm cheerin' for you.

Pugnacious Banana
sad I should have gone to university this year.
only a few of my friends are left at school [and they all suddenly decided not to like me anymore]. it's boring.

*recognised the cosplay* yay.
You recognized Gojyo? Or did you just see the name? Sorry, need clarification to add you to my signature.

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Radhe
You recognized Gojyo? Or did you just see the name? Sorry, need clarification to add you to my signature.
*recognised gojyo* [he's the only character from saiyuki I know. >_>; I've never read it or stuff.]

Shameless Hoarder

15,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
:"D Well, Saiyuki's not as mainstream as some of the other anime shows are. So a lot of people don't recognize it. ;" wink Personally, I prefer his Reload/Gunlock outfit better. heart

o: The gills would be perfect, if they were only on one side, and not both.

@Pug: D: Well, you can go next year, right?

XP All of my friends either didn't go to college, or went to the local one, so I'm nearly 5 hours away from them.

Shameless Hoarder

15,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
KenyakoDivination

:"D Let us know when you know, mmkay? We can celebrate or comfort you. :" wink It's what friends are there for. heart

@Pug: >:U OMG. You have to read/watch it now. Saiyuki is like a really, really good drug. You're not hooked the first time, but after two or three episodes, you wish there was a way to get it intravenously. ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff