| | h i t & r u n | | >> joint art shoppe
moved to a different forum -- [click]

>> SEMI- R E A L I S M
>> ANIMAL A R T (furries?)
>> YOUR O C s
>> FANA R T
>> CHIBI A R T

We both apologize for the crappy-ness of the art;
but appreciate the fact that you came into this shoppe !
We love you foreverr.

User Image
User Image User Image

User Image

User Image

1. Be nice to everyone that visits this thread ! Be nice to me too ! We don't like b*tches; I'm pretty sure no one does. >:
2. Constructive criticism please ! No flamming, thanks. (:
3. Follow the "HOW TO ORDER" post. Do something wrong ? No artz.
4. Affiliate me ? Please PM me and give me your code for your affie button. Put me on your list too ! <3
5. PM myFUZZY slippers or post in the thread if you need any help ! We will help you. O:<
6. When sending the trade, please title it "My Jar of Dirt" so that I know you actually attempted to scan the rules and find those quotations. xD
7. Feel free to chat in the thread, or bump if you must. ;]
8. Have funnnn.
9. Don't poop here.
10. If you actually do post in here, post what's your current favorite song while you're at it. (: Because I'm curious and I want more songs on my iTunes.
User Image

Why hello :] I know this bubble probably won't have all sorts of art choices etc. Feel free to request something you don't see here and we shall discuss pricing etc! But please don't spam my pm box as this is a mule account and Akemi won't appreciate it D: just post a clear message and we'll go from there. ;]
IMPORTANT:: I've been known to do better with male portraits. When I draw chicks, they tend to turn out oddly manly. Please, girly men or manly men are a-o.k. Go make Akemi draw your girls. >: I'm most certain I'll somehow make your girls look like I've shot them up with man hormones.

PRE-ORDER WARNING! I have lots of homework because I procrastinate willfully neglect it. ;; So art will be slow at times or I'll go on hiatus for so long that I appear to have died. Maybe the prices will skyrocket to ridiculous heights if the moon's aligned with Uranus. : / Who knows?

W I L L D O {

FAN ART (includes all 'people art' = yaoi, yuri, furry, disney, OP, avi...tell me if I missed something 'cause I probably did!)

ANIMALS (mythical creatures, fanciful creations, etc. CAT PEOPLE, CENTAURS, ANYTHING WITH HUMAN FACES ARE EXCLUDED. Human limbs are fine as long as faces are animals.)

If you want it more exact on details, include some nice references.

F A N A R T && E T C.
DISCOUNTS ON THE FOLLOWING:User Image
1. Naruto (old & new)
2. kh & ff
3. Lamento & TnC
4. tales of the Abyss/ Vesperia/ World

{ discounted price head shot = 5k, half = 7k }

R E G U L A R PRICES
Head :: Just a head shot
uncolored 7,000 GOLD
colored 9,000 GOLD

Half :: Down to the waist/ hips cause I like them hips <3
uncolored 9,000 GOLD
colored 11,000 GOLD

If you'd like multi-person, just times the price by the number of people.
Example:: 3 people waist = 3 people x 9,000 GOLD = 27,000 GOLD

A N I M A L S
for each animal

800x600 pixels
uncolored 15,000 GOLD
colored 17,000 GOLD

640x480 pixels
uncolored 10,000 GOLD
colored 12,000 GOLD

580x400 pixels
uncolored 5,000 GOLD
colored 7,000 GOLD

Group animals cost per animal in picture.

It's the middle of the school year! Beware sudden price growths!

User Image

{ Fluff Gasmic [the order form; page 3]
{ Hasael [the order form; page 3]
{ s a e v a - s c a e v a [pg19]
{ open
{ open

User Image
N/A
User Image

User Imageslots -- full || open
I'm mainly focusing on chibi for now. (: Sorry if you don't want chibi. o-o GO BUY YOYO'S ARTZ. She has better artz. >__o
I LIED. Her crap's no good. Seriously. (yoyo wrote that and she refuses to let me change it so I guess I have to leave it there. =___=)
Damn right. x3 (.. T^T)

I will draw;
Naruto
Harry Potter
Bleach
Maplestory characters (lol yes I kid you not)
Yaoi
Yuri

Do not draw;
Really cluttered avatars
Furries
Anthro
Any eyewear unless it covers all of the eye(s) -- eye patches are fine
nonchibi males, unless you want uber large tatas. :]

Couple art is just double the price.
Group art is 3-5 people. Price = number of people x price of one {ex. 4 people x 5,000gold = 20,000gold.}

L I N E-T I S T I C ART CHIBI
Fullbody 5,000 GOLD
[x]

SHADE-T A S T I C CHIBI
Halfbody 5,000 GOLD
N/A - order one and be my first sample !?

Fullbody 5,500 GOLD
[x]

COLOR-I F I C CHIBI
Headshot 5,000 GOLD
N/A - be the first ?!

Halfbody 7,000 GOLD
N/A - be the first ?!

Fullbody 9,000 GOLD
[x]

THE EWWIE P A T T O O T I E NORMAL ART minimum bribe 70,000 GOLD pm if interested
This I gotta put on bribe, guys. :] I don't like doing these and if you really want one, you're gonna have to pay for it. &&&&&I DO NOT DO ANYTHING AFTER HALFBODY. no fullbody no fullbody no FULLBODY. :]
I do headshots, busts, halfbody.
[x] [x]

User Image
♥ Fluff Gasmic [pg3]
♥ Anime_Freak597 [pg3]
♥ i N e r d x [pg8]
♥ Schizophrenia-dot [pg10]
♥ roseoftheshadow [pg14]

User Image
Love you guys to bits. :] Hearts next to your name if you donate. Asterisks if you buy again.
N/A
User Image

>> Read the rules first. O:< Because if you don't you might mess up and you will never get your artz from ussssss.

>> Copy the order form from the correct artist. Don't mix them up and give one of us the wrong order form because we both require different instructions to draw your art thing. So, of course, if you give us the wrong one we can't draw you artz and you'll have to rewrite another order form. WHAT A HASSLE. So do it right the first time.

>> Fill out the order form and post it on the thread. Don't PM it or you will die. Rawr.

>> Right after you post your order form send the damn trade. No trade ? No art. The trade is to made out to myFUZZY slippers.

>> When we know the trade is secure, we will start on your art. Note that we have a life and school. Please be patient waiting for your artz. We apologize beforehand for the slowness but it's all about the passion not the quickness of it !

>> We will deliver you the artz via PM.

User Image

FILL OUT THE RIGHT FORM, P10X.

Yoyo's Order Form; Copy, paste in post, erase the little comments while you fill this form out, the comments are just to clarify what I'm asking for. DON'T TAKE OFF THE BBCODE.

[img]http://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee358/xEXCUSEmyfrench/emf_yoyo.png[/img]
[b]Username[/b]: (You!)
[b]Image[/b]: (reference, avi, etc. and you can include a description too :])
[b]Style[/b]:(cg = color or line art {blk&wht inverse or normal}, traditional = pencil sketch or color pencil)
[b]Type[/b]: (head, half, animal)
[b]Price[/b]: (You do the math.)
[b]Misc./ details[/b]: (Anything else in particular i.e. overall emotions, expressions, particular emphasis on something, questions and concerns. For animals, be specific about pose/ how much body is drawn.)

Akemi's Order Form; Copy, paste in post, erase the little comments while you fill this form out, the comments are just to clarify what I'm asking for. DON'T TAKE OFF THE BBCODE.

[img]http://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee358/xEXCUSEmyfrench/emf_akemi.png[/img]
[b]Username[/b]: (self-explanatory)
[b]Image[/b]: (image of avatar/other stuff. please load your avi on photobucket/imageshack/tinypic. unless you are definite that you won't change your avi for a REALLY LONG TIME)
[b]Style[/b]: (what kind of chibi would you like ?)
[b]Color[/b]: (what color lines you want your chibi to be. be specific; ex. light purple, dark purple, neon purple, etc. Maximum two colors.)
[b]Size[/b]: (how big do you want the image to be? to fit your posts, sig, etc.)
[b]Face[/b]: (what type of face/emotion do you want your avi art to be in. happy, sad, emo, wtf, etc. if you don't care, I'll draw my own expression that I see fit to draw)
[b]Price[/b]: (self-explanatory)
[b]Other[/b]: (anything else that I missed that you want me to do; any comments you want to say to me.)
User Image

January 01 2009 Relocated to the Art Shops & Request Forum
December 30 2008 Grand Opening
December 29 2008 Actually started making shoppe
August 07 2008 Created thread
User Image
December 29 2008 First person to page 50 gets a nonchibi halfbody colored art from either artist.

User Image
N/A
User Image
PM myFUZZY slippers to be affiliates ! I post your banner you post ours. :]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/hit-and-run/t.42623467/]
[img]http://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee358/xEXCUSEmyfrench/emf/har_btn2.png[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/hit-and-run/t.42623467/]
[img]http://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee358/xEXCUSEmyfrench/har_btn.png[/img][/url]

L I N K S O U T
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image

x _ A k e m i
Luke Fon Fabre

User Image
N/A (keep it that way)

Quick Reply

Submit