SHOOT i forgot to add a poll. 01/01/09

hahahaha. 0.27777777777778 27.8% [ 5 ]
heh loserrrr. 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 6 ]
[insert your own poll option here] 0.38888888888889 38.9% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 18 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29 30 > >>

User Image
Username: Fluff Gasmic
Image: Well I want my OC Ankoku drawn with Sesshomaru please.
Here are some Sesshy pics
[e][h][y]
And my for my OC, I'll post is after this form.
Style:traditional
Type: Half
Price: 18k
Misc./ details:

Name: Ankoku Aku (Ankoku first name Aku last name)
Race: Dog Demon
Height: I don't have a complete height picked out for her but if she was standing next to Sesshomaru her eye level would be to the horn like things on his armor, and without her shoes she'd be about 3 inches shorter than that.
Fandom: Inuyasha
Her Lover: Sesshomaru
Personality: She's a very Sexual thing, and dosen't know the time or place that it's appropriate for that. She's not a nice person in the slightest, she actually hates most everyone, but some less than others. Her only true "loves" are Small Dogs and Children. She likes to try and act very tough but gets her a** kicked a lot, because she dosen't know how to pick her battles wisely and thinks that she can beat up most people. She's very childish herself and will stop at nothing to make you annoyed or feel very awkward.
Her attitude towards Sesshomaru: They don't "love" as most would say, more along the lines of them tolerating each other more then they can most. Even tho deep down inside they both know they love each other. She tries to bother him the most out of everyone she knows and often makes Sesshomaru wonder why the hell he likes her.
Hair: She has the top part up in a bun with two hair sticks holding the bun together and lets the back part down to flow, the longest part of her hair goes down to her calves. Her hair is a silver ish white close to Sesshomaru's but a bit more whiter than his. A mix between Sesshomaru's hair and Kanna's hair. She takes GREAT pride and love in her hair and if anyone comes near her hair with something sharps she freaks out.
Eyes: Her eyes a dull silver/gray color, she has many eye lashes and wears a nice purple eyeshadow.
Her lips: They're nice and plump and a bright red color.
Her breasts: They are very much too big for her body, making her look un-proportional.
Her kimono: It's a purple color with a pink small flower design along with a star gazor lily near the bottom. It goes about 5 inches below her butt and the selves go past her fingers and at the end of the sleeve have a black jewel.
Her skin: Is a very very pale color not as pale as a Geshia (because they wear makeup duh) but paler than Sesshomaru
Fan: her fan can pose as a weapon because it has razors at the tips. The fan is a silver color with a design of a dragon wrapped around a stargazer Lily.
Parasol: Can also be used a weapon, inside the handle of the parasol a sword is hidden. If She turns the parasol one way and pull on the end of it a sword comes out. The design on the parasol it's self is of a dragon.
Reference pictures: Layout BW, Layout Color, Kimono, Head, Fan, Parasol, Stargazor Lily, Color Key

Received Art

[x][o][x][o][x][o][x][o][x][o]
@Fluffs : Thanks for ordering. biggrin
User Image
Username: Fluff Gasmic
Image: I'd like my OC Niji to be drawn with Marik
[M][o][o][o][o]
I'll post niji's stuff after the form
Style: Full body
Color: Could niji be hot pink and marik be dark purple
Size: Doesn't matter to me done
Face: Draw what you see fit!
Price: 18k
Other:

Name: Niji Mizutama (Niji first name Mizutama last name)
Race: Human
Height: About 5'4"
Fandom: Yu-Gi-Oh
Her Lover: Marik (mostly super evil side)
Personality: She's a very bright and colorful person, Her favorite things are Rainbows and very fuzzy things. She's very childish and loves hugging people, but she's a little strange her self running around with fairy wings and wand and a tiara calling herself a fairy princess. But at the same time she's a very smart person, her strategy for dueling is to lurer people into a false sense of security and beat them using many spell and trap cards along with cute fuzzy things. Her Favorite card are the harpies and her favorite of all cards are Harpie's brother. She has a bit of a sick obsession with that card and if it ever manged to come to life would probably try and rape it. o_O;;
Her attitude towards Marik: She's quite afraid of the evil half but dose manage to love him. She brings the tiniest bit of sanity to him, even if it is only a small bit. Anyone who goes with Marik's evil half cannot be all that right in their own head. But she dose care about him, even though he threatens to kill her many of mines and she knows that threat to be real.
Hair: Her hair is actually mostly a wig, well more like two clip on pig tails. The rainbow parts are actually fake hair/fabric that she wears, and the only real parts of her hair shown are her bangs, and the two hairs in the front. But most of the hair in the front are wrapped up with a pink ribbon. She also has hair clips of Harpies pet baby dragon.
Eyes: She was emerald green colored eyes and wears hot pink eyes shadow. She also has three light blue gems next to her eyes.
Her lips: Her lips are just a nice hot pink color
Her outfit: She wears a rainbow tank top with a black and white pin stripped corset. A rainbow tutu with a black bow behind it. Fishnet and rainbow stockings with fuzzy black leg warmers. And fish net arm warmers with fuzziness at the wrists
Her Accessories: She wear a black doctor mask with an Egyptian eye at the corner, a pink glow stick fairy wand, pink fairy wings with light blue gems on them, and a silver tiara.
Her skin: She's just a normal peachy time, not too pale not too tan.
Reference Pictures: Layout BW, Layout color, Top, Head, Bottom, Accessories, Color key, Harpies Pet Baby Dragon

Received Art

[x][o]
User Image
Username: (self-explanatory)anime_freak597
Image: (image of avatar/other stuff. please load your avi on photobucket/imageshack/tinypic. unless you are definite that you won't change your avi for a REALLY LONG TIME)i will not change it i promise
Style: (what kind of chibi would you like ?)line art chibi i think it was it was the first one
Color: (what color lines you want your chibi to be. be specific; ex. light purple, dark purple, neon purple, etc. Maximum two colors.)um neon purple
Size: (how big do you want the image to be? to fit your posts, sig, etc.)what eva u wanna do
Face: (what type of face/emotion do you want your avi art to be in. happy, sad, emo, wtf, etc. if you don't care, I'll draw my own expression that I see fit to draw)if you could have me singing that would be great of just happy
Price: (self-explanatory)it said 5k and i will give 1k tip 1k donation total 7k
Other: (anything else that I missed that you want me to do; any comments you want to say to me.)just pm me when its done thanx
xD Thanks for ordering guys. heart
Anime_Freak597
User Image
Username: (self-explanatory)anime_freak597
Image: (image of avatar/other stuff. please load your avi on photobucket/imageshack/tinypic. unless you are definite that you won't change your avi for a REALLY LONG TIME)i will not change it i promise
Style: (what kind of chibi would you like ?)line art chibi i think it was it was the first one
Color: (what color lines you want your chibi to be. be specific; ex. light purple, dark purple, neon purple, etc. Maximum two colors.)um neon purple
Size: (how big do you want the image to be? to fit your posts, sig, etc.)what eva u wanna do
Face: (what type of face/emotion do you want your avi art to be in. happy, sad, emo, wtf, etc. if you don't care, I'll draw my own expression that I see fit to draw)if you could have me singing that would be great of just happy
Price: (self-explanatory)it said 5k and i will give 1k tip 1k donation total 7k
Other: (anything else that I missed that you want me to do; any comments you want to say to me.)just pm me when its done thanx

please send trade.
User Image
Username: Hasael
Image: http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb204/Hasael/Picture239copy.jpg, http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb204/Hasael/Dark-Nation.png
Style:Cg color, but on a black background?
Type: Animal 580x400
Price: 5,000? I didn't see if it cost more for colored or not >.<, but if it's more, let me know
Misc./ details: If it's possible, can the pose be like he's about to attack? Sort of an angry look about him, whichever works for you, the first picture is a better view of his face, the second is how the rest of his body looks

Sorry, I fail at coding and could barely figure out how to link it, let alone get them in those neat little boxes >.< If I screw anything up, just let me know and I'll do my best to fix it.
Thanks for the orders. :]
@Haesael : Lol you did good, hon'. :]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas