Welcome to Gaia! ::

+1

+1 1 100.0% [ 91 ]
Total Votes:[ 91 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 28 29 30 > >>

» ♥♥___ GRAQWR // P R O F I L E S & G R A P H I C S }}

User Image

This shop was not created to create profit nor publicity; I merely created this shop to improve my creativity and my artistic skills. I do not price my graphics fairly because I am pricing them for a price that seems to me is way too low (However, you can tip if all you want just for now ^-^;; gosh I need an outfit, look at his default outfit Dx). Come check out what you like and criticize me all you want, I take them as suggestions and recommendations. I do appreciate it if you come and bump/chat with me; it gets boring bumping your own thread yourself. Who knows, maybe I'll throw in freebies every once in a while. Heck to start it off, freebie on the second post on the ninth page just for reading this. To win it, you must say "p.l.s.m." to me.

fufufi's status
...homeworks...

User Image
11.11.2008 The shop is finally open!
11.10.2008 The shop is under construction, hopefully up and running by the end of Tuesday night.

User Image
o1. Do not be rude to me or others who are in this topic. You shouldn't be rude to anyone in the first place.
o2. Do not advertise in the thread unless you are an affiliate. You can easily make your own thread and earn your own customers instead of mooching off of mine.
o3. Do not type like a noob. By this I mean, "OmG I LiKE iNVeRSeD CaPS" or "I liek wunt a gaphk plz plz plz me no mny plz free plz man", etc. You get the idea.
o4. When you order a graphic, please upload the graphics onto your own website or server. You never know when I may delete off my server or Photobucket and in that case, I may not be able to retrieve it. If this is the case, this is your own fault so I will not compensate by making you a new one. You may however BUY a new one, but that's rather silly.
o5. In rare but possible cases, I may refuse you as I have the right to do so. I'm not a jackass who rejects half the population; if I reject your order I will explain to you with a reason ex. too complicated or your behavior towards me.
o6. Do not rush me. The more you rush me, the worse the outcome will be. You may check the status of your graphic here on this website. Every afternoon or so, I'll edit the status with a percentage and an estimated delivery time.
o7. You must trade be with the appropriate amount of gold before hand. You do not have to complete it; I just want to make sure you have the ability to pay for it first.

User Image
Regular Profile & Shop Layout Slots
o1. S n o w F l a y k -- 35% [On hold for a couple days]
S n o w F l a y k
//PROFILE
Name: S n o w F l a y k bby~ cool heart
Date: O3/27/O9
Version of Profile: v2? 8D (Experimental)
Colors [Hex Code Preferred]: #2c1714, #b3c5c7, #d1a072, #ef9c9e AND #315cb4
Image if v2: My OC starlet drawn by my friend Yuuni >w< it's cool shes my buddy~ cool
Custom Names of Each Section: Uhh ... About: story time. Comments: notice me. Media: Sing along. Avatar: Sup' bby? cool Wishlist: I like gifts ... *hinthint*
Price: 110k for you bby~ cool heart
Extra Comments: sexy name rofl heart

Did I fill this out right? = w="""

o2. [closed]
o3. [closed]

Bribe Slots
04. Rex Bannon 00% [Reading v2 codes]
Rex Bannon
//PROFILE
Name:Rex Bannon
Date:3-29-09
Version of Profile: v2 (experimental)
Colors [Hex Code Preferred]: Black as a main, but use your creativity for the rest
Image if v2: zOMG! logo and various animated (zOMG!) Landshark, Robofish, and Walkers a definite
Custom Names of Each Section: Details: Rex Bannon; Badges: To the victor, goes the spoils; Media: Music; Aquarium: Bearded Clam's Oasis; Friends: Friends; Comments: Comments; Recent Visitors: Recent Visitors, Wish List: I Want These, Signature: (No title if possible)
Price: 500k + tip
Extra Comments: If you could, I'd like custom trade, pm, add, and ignore buttons(crystal, carrion, grass and air fluffs) I would also like the badges section at the top center of the profile. If you need me to find all the images, I will. If I cannot edit the Media section, I'll send you the link to my Playlist. I know alot of you profile makers don't like using PM's, but if you have questions, it'll be much easier to discuss things there.

Regular Graphic Slots
o1. [open]
o3. [closed]
Bribe Slots
04. [open]

Overall Completed
o1. susufi
o2. sugarfae
o3. Sakura Mitsukaii
o4. your pilot speaking
o5. [..Duckie.Tree..]

User Image

[coming soon]

User Image

User Imageversion o1. This was a vista-like profile. I made this to familiarize myself with the gaia/css codes once again and play around with Photoshop CS4.
date and location. This was made on November 8, 2008 on my HP Pavilion Laptop.
process. This profile took about four to five hours. It would have been finished faster if I was more familiar with my tools. I had to make it work in both Firefox and Internet Explorer.
complications. This was the first time I made a profile on my new laptop. The the problem was my laptop was widescreen running at 1680 x 1050. I did not know whether it fit on a standard 1024 x 768 or not. I found out that PNG transparency works for IE now. After fixing it, I was able to center it for all monitor sizes.

User Image

User Imageversion o1. Simplicity
cost. 25,000 gold
details. This profile is very simple and easy on the eyes. It is just what it's name says, "simplicity."
sections. About Me - Comments

User Imageversion o2. Vectorized
cost. 50,000 gold
details. This profile is a bigger and more complexed version of version o1. You are able to add an art image onto your profile just like the example image as long as the artist allows you to do so.
sections. About Me - Avatar - Clothes - Details - Wishlist - Multimedia - Comments

User Imageversion ox. Experimental
cost. 75,000+ gold
details. This profile is totally up to you and only limited to your imaginations and my talents. You can push me to the limit with this one.
sections. Customized

Ordering Form

Quote:
//PROFILE
Name:
Date:
Version of Profile:
Colors [Hex Code Preferred]:
Image if v2:
Custom Names of Each Section:
Price:
Extra Comments:

User Image
User Imageversion o1. Vector layout
cost. 2000 gold
details. It will be based on 2 colors for the most part.
with. 1 main banner - 5 section banners - each additional section banner is + 100 gold

User Image
version o4. Experimental
cost. 6000 gold - 8000 gold
details. This one is totally up to you. You tell me what colors you like, what theme you like, what style you like. You have much more freedom in this one.
with. All of your choices - 1 main banner - up to 10 section banners - additional banners 100 gold each

Order Form
Quote:

//LAYOUT
Name:
Date:
Version of Layout:
Colors:
Theme:
Images if v2:
Size of banners:
Section Names:
Numer of Sections:
Cost:
Comments:

User Image
User Imageversion o1. Avatar
cost. 200 gold
details. This is a 100 x 100 avatar that is good for forums and such.
with. Your choice of font - Your choice of colors - Your choice of brushes

User Image
version o2. Link Button
cost. 50 gold
details. This comes in sizes 88 x 31 or 200 x 40.
with. Your choice of font - Your choice of colors - Your choice of brushes - You own tinyurl link

User Image
version o3. Banners
cost. 500 gold
details. This comes in any size. You can use this banner for a thread layout or your signature. It can be used for virtually anything.
with. Your choice of font - Your choice of colors - Your choice of brushes - You own tinyurl link - Your own theme

User Image
version o4. Bump
cost. 100 gold
details. This one is still under construction. Maybe I'll add animation soon. Order anyway, you'll never know what you might get!
with. Your choice of font - Your choice of colors

User Image
version o4. Wishlist
cost. 300 gold
details. This one is still under construction, also. You have no preview so it's sorta a gamble. Don't worry, I wouldn't screw you over with something crappy.
with. Your choice of font - Your choice of colors - Your choice of theme - 8 items

Ordering Form
Quote:
//GRAPHICS
Name:
Date:
Type of Graphic:
Colors [Hex code preferred]:
Theme:
Font:
Brushes:
[For wishlist only]Item names:
Cost:
Comments:

User Image

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/graqwr-uberly-low-priced-profiles-graphics-banners/t.44955303/][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v676/lilgamemaster/8831button.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[PM me to become an affiliate]

User Image

User Image

User Image
fufufi
[.reserved.]
scream heart heart MY LOVEEE
I don't see anything to buy!
HI SWEETIE <3
hi hi :] <3 ME SO BOREDD LOL
heart nyaaa !
nya nyaa!!
I see stuff now!!!!!
You've tempted me to get something even though I'm saving up for my dream avi! >.<
MUST RESIST!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces