Welcome to Gaia! ::

Counting 'em since 31.12.2008

+ 1 100.0% [ 53 ]
Total Votes:[ 53 ]
1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 >

User Image

● W E L C O M E !
              ................++++++++++++++....++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++............

This is Lua Ardendo's 'Not So' Traditional Art Shop.

Why's that? Because now I own a tablet, I love it, and I'll be making both Traditional and CG Art.

I'm it's owner, and my name is Doce Lua. Pleased to meet you.

● Status ● Hiatus </3 Untill the 5th 25th of Feb. Orders on hold 'till then.
              I'm sorry... To much work from school... I'll try to do what I can, though. Seriously, nothing is going good nowadays. I'm sick. Badly. Sometimes I wish I could drop school. But I can't do that, so... Gotta make it 'till the end. When I feel better, I'll return.
              Hopefully, I'll be back sooner... <3

● FREEBIES! It's so easy... Just stay and chat for a little with me :3

● Lua Ardendo - meaning:
              This is Portugueese. Lua means Moon, and Ardendo means Burning.
              Burning Moon - Lua Ardendo.

User Image

● I n t r o d u c t i o n
              ................++++++++++++++....++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++............

Welcome to my Art Shop, fellow Gaians! ;D I surely hope you find my art attractive enough for you to sit, grab a chair if you may, seat in a coach if you prefer, and hangout whenever you have nothing better to do. n.n
              Well, well... So. Want to know about me? As an artist, of course! I'm almost 18, and I study Visual Arts in Portugal. I'm quite a good student, because I looooove what I do, and put a lot of effort in my artwork. So, I'm here as a good ol' traditional artist - and as a CG artist as well. Bought a drawing tablet not long ago, and still learning. But I'm getting the hang of it.
              Now, now, don't be scared already. I can be pretty good both my hands and my tablet. (;
              Oh, just see it for yourself.

● Hum. You know what? Let me tell you what I'm good at and the reasons why you should buy my art:
              +++● I love to draw humans and I'm pretty good at it. I'm more used to drawing girls, yes, but I'll never draw you a boy looking like a girl, I can guarantee you that. Unless you want me to. xD
              +++● Nature is my other passion. I find it so... inspiring.
              +++● Portraits. Drawing busts is my far my preference, and they'll look real.. most of the times, ahah. Just kidding... Which brings me to another question...
              +++● I'll never deliver a bad work. I'll always try to do my best, and I hate to disappoint clients. If, still, you find it in your heart to not liking my work, I'll decide to do you another one, or in the case I tried the hardest I could - make you a freebie. Guaranteed!
              +++● Making avis looking like they're real people is usually my preference when making avi art.
              +++● I have great interest in urban art nowadays - Doze Green, Tiki Freak, etc., so PLEASE ask me to use mixed media, because I looooove it... ;DD
              +++● By the way, never hesitate in asking something specific and/or different. I'm gladly open to sugestions.

User Image

● A n n o u n c e m e n t s

● 14.1.2009 ● Finally. The shop has headings. And a new banner too (I replaced it for the other one. Why? It said this was a traditional art shop. Not just traditional, anymore!). Everything in this layout was made by me.
              ● 11.1.2009 ● Decided to make the shop a CG one also. So, there will be both traditional aand CG Art, fellows! ;D
              ● 31.12.2008 ● GRAND-OPENING!
              ● 28.12.2008 ● All the preparations were started. A lot of research work, in order to make a really good-lookin' Art Shop. (Yeah, that's right baby, I made it aaall to you.)

User Image

● R u l e s

● Steal this layout and I'll report you - layout theft is against the ToS!
              ● Same goes for art. Don't steal it, or else... You can't edit it without my permission either.
              ● You're allowed to PM me about art, even maybe with constructive criticism (as long it IS constructive.) - ahah, I love PM's, really.
              ● If for some reason I need to refuse an order, I have every right to do it.
              ● Please (and this is an order! xD) don't bring DRAMA to the thread, ok? This is an Art Shop, not a thread in the GD.
              I'm a friendly artist, and I'll love to know my clients if they happen to wish the same.
              ● Ah, I'm not friendly enough to let you get away with breaking rules! In that case, I'll PM you - and you'll promise to never do it again. Otherwise, you're banned and shall not come back again!
              ● Somewhere in your form (you'll know where!) you should include 'Lá continuei eu, atrás da minha amada'. so I know that you've read the rules.
              ● And once again, feel free to PM me in case you have any doubts. :3

User Image

● E x a m p l e s

These were all made with the traditional way.
              (Digital ones are to come.. As I said, I just bought a drawing tablet. As soon as I make some of the called 'art', I'll put it here.)

muahah. Samples come here, now!!
              Traditional Art

User Image

#1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12

CG Art

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

● P r i c e s

Ahhh... We'll see about that. -_-' By the way, since this is my first shop, I'll start with these prices... But they may change, as the time passes. You may say your opinion about them - it will be highly appreciated!

●● First things first:
              ● A Rough Sketch Full Body costs - 7k
              ● A Full Body costs - 20k
              ● Good Quality Full Body - 30k
              ● Background - Add 2k. The quality and complexity of the background will depend on your order. Ask for details.
              ●● If you want traditional, add 5k - this is only happening because right now it's really dificult for me to get it digitalized for you to see the art.
              The rest is just doing the math. Headshot (1/4), Waist (2/4), Knees (3/4), Full body (4/4 - obviously). For couples - just double whatever you want. Just follow the logic, ok?
              I'll just make the assumption that we all know basic mathematics. In case of doubt, well... You know. ;3

Right Now, I'll be only taking bribes in... Good Quality Full Bodies. You can have Good Quality Headshots without bribe, though. Er, I mean... I really don't mind full bodies. Mecha is what bothers me. So - bribes for cluttered avis, or avis/OC's/pictures with (a lot of) mecha.

Note:

Rough Sketch - ex. #1, #3, #12
              Normal - ex. #4, #5, #6, #9, #10, #11
              Good Quality - ex. #2, #7, #8

User Image

● F o r m

Humm... I hope you've read all the rules by now. and... Are you sure you want to do this? ahah. ;D Here it goes!

][b][color=#CC4040] Arte minha? Yes, I want it for sure :3[/color][/b]
              [b][color=#CCDDAA] Username:[/color][/b] xxx
              [b][color=#CCDDAA]What I want:[/color][/b] xxx
              [b][color=#CCDDAA] Will you tip if the art is good?[/color][/b] xxx
              [b][color=#CCDDAA]Any reference image?[/color][/b] xxx
              [b][color=#CCDDAA]CG or Traditional Art?[/color][/b] xxx
              [b][color=#CCDDAA]Is there anything else you want to say? Maybe a secret we both know?[/color][/b] xxx [/size]

Process:
              Post order - I accept and we see if everything is alright - you send in trade - I accept - I'll send you the preview of the art (by PM) - we both accept if there's nothing else missing - I PM you final Art.

User Image

● S l o t s

I'll just have 5 slots for now. If the requests demand me to, I'll hold you in the Waiting List, which I doubt it'll be necessary. d:

Currently WORKING ON:
              User Image

o1. bellpepers - Waist up Sketch of Avi - going to have Good Quality Waist up Sketch for 4k! aand FIRST ORDER! ;D
              o2. Zanneh - Normal Headshot
              o3. Skye Boo__xx - 9 Waist-Up Sketches. Half-Human, Half-Leopard: From toddler to adult (M&F) + unisex baby. 90k + 10k tip.
              o4. Monotone Mollusk - Rough Sketch Full Body of avi.
              o5.

Waiting List:

o1.
              o2.
              o3.
              o4.
              o5.

● Previous C u s t o m e r s

xxx; xxx; xxx;

Thank you so much for ordering! I'll hope to see you again, one day. ^^

User Image

● A f f i l i a t e s

Just ask me aaaand... we'll be linked! Please keep the banners small (200x40 pixels) and make your URLs shorter too.

● In.

User Image

[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/t.46234995_1/][IMG]http://i491.photobucket.com/albums/rr279/inEzEsquilo/heading1-1.png[/IMG][/URL]

● Out.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
              User Image
              User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Raios - Reserved.

Raios - Reserved.

Raios - Reserved.

Raios - Reserved.

Raios - Reserved.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items