Welcome to Gaia! ::

O.G. Gekko

Bloody Harlot
GIitter Tits
I just wanted to let you know that I did attempt to work on your pixel sadly though I couldn't manage to even get anywhere with it. I don't think I will be able to do it at all. gonk I apologize.

ooo no worries dear ~
would my current work for you?

Sphyrnax's Wife

Sparkly Kitten

GIitter Tits
Bloody Harlot
GIitter Tits
I just wanted to let you know that I did attempt to work on your pixel sadly though I couldn't manage to even get anywhere with it. I don't think I will be able to do it at all. gonk I apologize.

ooo no worries dear ~
Yeah it would be much easier for me to pull that one off. Did you want a different pose or the same?

O.G. Gekko

Bloody Harlot
GIitter Tits
Bloody Harlot
GIitter Tits

ooo no worries dear ~
Yeah it would be much easier for me to pull that one off. Did you want a different pose or the same?

same works ~
thank you

Sphyrnax's Wife

Sparkly Kitten

GIitter Tits
same works ~
thank you

And the new pixels are available for you, if you wish those instead. If not it's okay~
But yeah this is the only pose I have so far. I just thought I'd give you the option to choose. ^^
If not I'll get the other one geared up for you. And I will for sure have it done by tomorrow.
User Image

O.G. Gekko

Bloody Harlot
GIitter Tits
same works ~
thank you

And the new pixels are available for you, if you wish those instead. If not it's okay~
But yeah this is the only pose I have so far. I just thought I'd give you the option to choose. ^^
If not I'll get the other one geared up for you. And I will for sure have it done by tomorrow.
User Image

oo theyre cute. ill stick with the other ones though!
thank you for letting me know ~

Sphyrnax's Wife

Sparkly Kitten

GIitter Tits
oo theyre cute. ill stick with the other ones though!
thank you for letting me know ~

Alrighty! I'll have it to you tomorrow it's pretty late now. xD

Snack

Bloody Harlot
2 kawaii 2 care
Omg thank you ;-;
I'm sorry I've been giving you so many requests they're just so cute I can't help it LOL

I'll definitely be placing an order later then 3nodding
I really don't mind!
This is the new base, he said he'd work on some new poses and what not but I like the chubs to it. ;3
User Image

Aw omg they are adorable! I would love one of those, especially when he comes up with new poses :3

I think with this couple I will go with one of the "True Love" bases!
This one
User Image

if thats okay? If not the couple choice number Five will be just fine smile

Here's the two avis to use for it heart

User Image
User Image

And I'll offer 25bil? ;o

Sphyrnax's Wife

Sparkly Kitten

2 kawaii 2 care
Aw omg they are adorable! I would love one of those, especially when he comes up with new poses :3

This one
User Image

User Image
User Image

And I'll offer 25bil? ;o

Sounds good to me! I'll add you on. I actually began working on GIitter Tits till my meds kick in. So I should be able to get to it tomorrow. ;3
And yeah he's actually gonna be making a couples base for it. I'm excited for when he does. His stuff is amazing. >.<

Snack

Bloody Harlot
2 kawaii 2 care

This one
User Image

User Image
User Image

And I'll offer 25bil? ;o

Sounds good to me! I'll add you on. I actually began working on GIitter Tits till my meds kick in. So I should be able to get to it tomorrow. ;3
And yeah he's actually gonna be making a couples base for it. I'm excited for when he does. His stuff is amazing. >.<

Okay no rush! I've been asking a lot of you lately lmao
And I can't wait! They are so cute and I haven't seen any pixels like them on here either!
Once I have a new avi I am sure I will place an order for one of those :3

Oh! and I just realized I must have taken that picture of my avi before the I equipped the devil tail, sigh lol so here's a new preview of mine >.<

User Image

and i'm not sure what you're able to animate but if you could make the tail whip or something that would be neat, but if not its no big deal xD

Thank you again! heart

Sphyrnax's Wife

Sparkly Kitten

2 kawaii 2 care
And I can't wait! They are so cute and I haven't seen any pixels like them on here either!

Oh! and I just realized I must have taken that picture of my avi before the I equipped the devil tail, sigh lol so here's a new preview of mine >.<

User Image

and i'm not sure what you're able to animate but if you could make the tail whip or something that would be neat, but if not its no big deal xD

Thank you again! heart

I'm sure he'd be super excited to know his bases are enjoyed. He's so pro. He did my last avi with the base he made the one in my post style. (Which I'm being lazy to use)

And that's fine. And yeah~ I'm actually testing myself to do animations for tails. So I don't mind at all. ;3
Oh and don't feel like you're bothering me at all. I think you're like the only customer in my lifetime that came back a trillion times. xD!!

Snack

Bloody Harlot
2 kawaii 2 care

User Image

Thank you again! heart

I'm sure he'd be super excited to know his bases are enjoyed. He's so pro. He did my last avi with the base he made the one in my post style. (Which I'm being lazy to use)

And that's fine. And yeah~ I'm actually testing myself to do animations for tails. So I don't mind at all. ;3
Oh and don't feel like you're bothering me at all. I think you're like the only customer in my lifetime that came back a trillion times. xD!!

Oh my gosh yes! He is super good, the pixel on your post style is so dang cute.
I would/could probably place an order right now tbh LOL
but I'll just wait a few days before I make more requests xD
Though its an honor being your first loyal customer 4laugh

can't wait to see the adorable results :3

Sphyrnax's Wife

Sparkly Kitten

GIitter Tits
I'm pretty sure I will have this done before I go to bed. Within the next few hours. Working on my shading and such so that things will look better. I hope it's for the best. xD And I'll be trying to animate the tail also. ;3

O.G. Gekko

Bloody Harlot
GIitter Tits
I'm pretty sure I will have this done before I go to bed. Within the next few hours. Working on my shading and such so that things will look better. I hope it's for the best. xD And I'll be trying to animate the tail also. ;3

ooooo
oh my gosh
im so excited ~

Sphyrnax's Wife

Sparkly Kitten

GIitter Tits
I wanted to let you know that I failed horribly with making the tail move. I have the version I made but i also saved the png version of no movement because I wouldn't want you to be stuck with a crap animation. xD

O.G. Gekko

Bloody Harlot
GIitter Tits
I wanted to let you know that I failed horribly with making the tail move. I have the version I made but i also saved the png version of no movement because I wouldn't want you to be stuck with a crap animation. xD

oooo okay lmao!
i'll accept the trade ~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas