Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sphyrnax's Wife

Sparkly Kitten

GIitter Tits
Bloody Harlot
GIitter Tits
ooo okay! well i'll send a trade ~
if you cant, its totally fine. you can do her however you like!
I think my biggest concern is the body mod. Would you be okay if I couldn't do the one leg? and just made it look patched up instead? I'm so worried to mess that avi up, it's so fun looking. xD

thats totally fine! do whatever you're comfortable with ~

Awesome thanks! It should go smooothly then. ^_^

Sphyrnax's Wife

Sparkly Kitten

2 kawaii 2 care
Just letting you know I got half your order done. The couple will be done tomorrow. ;3

Snack

Bloody Harlot
2 kawaii 2 care
Just letting you know I got half your order done. The couple will be done tomorrow. ;3

Aw yay! I can't wait, I will just send the 55bil when you are finished and ready to send them both if thats okay heart

Sphyrnax's Wife

Sparkly Kitten

2 kawaii 2 care
Bloody Harlot
2 kawaii 2 care

Aw yay! I can't wait, I will just send the 55bil when you are finished and ready to send them both if thats okay heart

That works. ;3

Dangerous Noob

19,275 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Hi could you use this base? I like chibi tiny hehe

User Image

for my current avi?

User Image

I really dont know the prices are now so I will offer 20b idk if is good x.x Im so lost with gaia now lol

Sphyrnax's Wife

Sparkly Kitten

II Erotic Ecstasy II

User Image

for my current avi?

User Image

I really dont know the prices are now so I will offer 20b idk if is good x.x Im so lost with gaia now lol

Welcome back to hell on gaia. xD
Everything has changed so yeah.. Goodluck with everything. Welp at least there is tons of CS releases. sarcasm

I'm pretty jelly of your avi. All those old shineys. However I think your avi is out of my reach right now for being able to pixel it. ;; Sadly I'll have to decline I'm sorry. gonk

Dangerous Noob

19,275 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Bloody Harlot
II Erotic Ecstasy II

User Image

for my current avi?

User Image

Welcome back to hell on gaia. xD
Everything has changed so yeah.. Goodluck with everything. Welp at least there is tons of CS releases. sarcasm

I'm pretty jelly of your avi. All those old shineys. However I think your avi is out of my reach right now for being able to pixel it. ;; Sadly I'll have to decline I'm sorry. gonk

Yeah I could see that, there is so many items that I would never remember all of them lol also prices is like no sense at all lol, oh well

Thank you so much lol, and its ok don't worry c: I love your artwork is really cute, maybe later when you become more pro hehe take care heart

Sphyrnax's Wife

Sparkly Kitten

2 kawaii 2 care
I just wanted to let you know I just finished the last order for you!

Snack

Bloody Harlot
2 kawaii 2 care
I just wanted to let you know I just finished the last order for you!

Yay! I'll send the trade now heart

Sphyrnax's Wife

Sparkly Kitten

2 kawaii 2 care
Wheew some challenges here but they were fun! Let me know if something doesn't look right. ^^

User Image

User Image

Snack

Bloody Harlot
2 kawaii 2 care
Wheew some challenges here but they were fun! Let me know if something doesn't look right. ^^

User Image

User Image

Aw no they are perfect! I love them so much! Thank you!!

Tbh I think I'm gonna place another order for a couple a little later tonight when I figure out what avi to use

They're too cute heart

Sphyrnax's Wife

Sparkly Kitten

2 kawaii 2 care

Tbh I think I'm gonna place another order for a couple a little later tonight when I figure out what avi to use

They're too cute heart

➳♥ Wake me up, from this dream that never ends
Haunting me, Haunting me till my bitter end ♥

I'm so glad you like them! And actually, the hubby just finished making the new base if you're interested! I've closed shop to outsiders. But you're more than welcome to order from me in the process. Making a new thread to joint. ;3

➳♥ Wake me up, from this nightmare that I live
Something inside of me keeps on giving in ♥

☜♡☞ ☜♡☞ ☜♡☞ ☜♡☞ ☜♡☞

User Image

Art By: Ned Angra

Snack

Bloody Harlot
2 kawaii 2 care

They're too cute heart

➳♥ Wake me up, from this dream that never ends
Haunting me, Haunting me till my bitter end ♥

I'm so glad you like them! And actually, the hubby just finished making the new base if you're interested! I've closed shop to outsiders. But you're more than welcome to order from me in the process. Making a new thread to joint. ;3

➳♥ Wake me up, from this nightmare that I live
Something inside of me keeps on giving in ♥

☜♡☞ ☜♡☞ ☜♡☞ ☜♡☞ ☜♡☞

User Image

Art By: Ned Angra

Omg thank you ;-;
I'm sorry I've been giving you so many requests they're just so cute I can't help it LOL

I'll definitely be placing an order later then 3nodding

Sphyrnax's Wife

Sparkly Kitten

2 kawaii 2 care
Omg thank you ;-;
I'm sorry I've been giving you so many requests they're just so cute I can't help it LOL

I'll definitely be placing an order later then 3nodding
I really don't mind!
This is the new base, he said he'd work on some new poses and what not but I like the chubs to it. ;3
User Image

Sphyrnax's Wife

Sparkly Kitten

GIitter Tits
I just wanted to let you know that I did attempt to work on your pixel sadly though I couldn't manage to even get anywhere with it. I don't think I will be able to do it at all. gonk I apologize.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff