Sparkly Kitten

Sphyrnax's Wife

Sparkly Kitten

Sphyrnax's Wife

Sparkly Kitten

Sphyrnax's Wife

Sparkly Kitten

Enchantress

Do you have any average offers, or a minimum? I just want to know what range I should offer in.

Sphyrnax's Wife

Sparkly Kitten

Kinehada
Do you have any average offers, or a minimum? I just want to know what range I should offer in.
Sorry for the slow response. I really want sure what these are worth. I'm still rather new to pixels. Uhm. Depending on the difficulty is say at least 5-10b starting rate for easier avi's. sweatdrop

Enchantress

Bloody Harlot
Kinehada
Sorry for the slow response. I really want sure what these are worth. I'm still rather new to pixels. Uhm. Depending on the difficulty is say at least 5-10b starting rate for easier avi's. sweatdrop

Alrighty, I'll offer 10b for body style 2 (Do you think you can add a knife to the hand that's not on the hip?), head style 4 of this avi:
User Image

Sphyrnax's Wife

Sparkly Kitten

Kinehada

Alrighty, I'll offer 10b for body style 2 (Do you think you can add a knife to the hand that's not on the hip?), head style 4 of this avi:
User Image
That works. I'll accept this offer. Love the avi too. I should be able to get started soon and have to you within a few hours.

Enchantress

Bloody Harlot
That works. I'll accept this offer. Love the avi too. I should be able to get started soon and have to you within a few hours.

Thanks, she's my dream avi. I just need two more items. (: Trade sent~

Sphyrnax's Wife

Sparkly Kitten

Kinehada
Aww well goodluck with those two items!

Sphyrnax's Wife

Sparkly Kitten

Kinehada
User Image

Let me know if everything looks good or if you want something changed! That hair was -forever- xD!

Beloved Beau

would you take 7.2B Her
~Vae<3

Sphyrnax's Wife

Sparkly Kitten

AevaI
would you take 7.2B Her
~Vae<3

Sorry your avi is beautiful but it would take me a lot of time to get that into pixels for the price I'd have to decline. sweatdrop

Beloved Beau

Bloody Harlot
AevaI
would you take 7.2B Her
~Vae<3

Sorry your avi is beautiful but it would take me a lot of time to get that into pixels for the price I'd have to decline. sweatdrop

Fair enough, for an avi, such as my current, what would be an appropriate amount for you? : )
~Vae<3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces