Welcome to Gaia! ::

Come come! Join our forces! (Whether it be Heaven or Hell)

+1 Minion 1 100.0% [ 1953 ]
Total Votes:[ 1953 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 821 822 823 > >> >>> »|

User Image

User Image User Image

♪ Remember people, we both have a life, so we won't be able to get on 24/7. But the shop is running. It's just that we won't be on...that much...

Welcome to our lovely cafe, 2 HAC! You now have the choice of either choosing the Heaven Cafe or the Hell Cafe~ But beware, each food has a life of their own!

Please enjoy your stay!

User Image

User Image

SHOP IS CLOSED FOR NOW, AND ONLY TO BE OPENED WHEN EVOL AND HATE BOTH HAVE TIME.

PLEASE DO NOT ORDER.

-----♪ Freebies ♪

★ Please, please post at least 2 times in this thread if you take one. Or suffer. >:0

User Image User Image User Image

[+2 HAC] [+Rules] [+F.A.Q.] [+Contest] [+Hell] [+Heaven] [+Customs] [+Customs] [+Orders] [+The List] [+Affies] [+Hate's Art] [+Evol's Art]
User Image
User Image
User Image

Our rules are very basic, and most of it should be understood. :O

Follow the Gaia ToS!
Do not, DO NOT, steal our work. If you do, we will hunt you down and destroy your life.
Read at least the 'Orders' (and obviously the Rules), if not everything, before placing an order!
Be as literate as you can.
Don't come in randomly and start flaming people. That's plain rude, and really really weird. oxO
Do not PM us the order forms. Post 'em! ((and when you send the trades, make sure that they have the page number you ordered on. It's so much easier finding and taking your order that way! D: ))
Only PM us if you want commissioned art.
DO NOT do not quote anything from the front page!!
Please, try not to stretch the page. (1000px+ = page stretching)

Other to-know things! :
We love company.
Constructive criticism and comments on our art are very welcome!
This is a cafe! ♥ ♥ (and mini-artshop on the side)
It's a guarantee to be swatted by Hate's flyswatter or poked by my umbrella if you disobey the rules. So be nice, okay?~
Refer to Evol as the puff-ball!!! 8DDD

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Evol and Hate reserves the right to add more rules and stuff <3

[+2 HAC] [+Rules] [+F.A.Q.] [+Contest] [+Hell] [+Heaven] [+Customs] [+Customs] [+Orders] [+The List] [+Affies] [+Hate's Art] [+Evol's Art]
User Image

User ImageUser Image

There haven't been any questions asked so far, but, eh... I'll use this post to tell you guys a bit more about this shop! >wO

What does "2HAC" stand for?
2HAC stands for "To(also 2, because there are 2 choices) Heaven/Hell Art Cafe. :3
We don't mean to offend, it was just an idea we thought up of one day.

Ok... Heaven and Hell, cafe... what?
Well, this is mainly a battle between Heaven and Hell to see who can sell more goods. :3
Ah, good old rivalry. xD

How do you become a known supporter?
You stay and chat, and become a regular!~ : D
See, you don't have to buy everything to become known... xD

What is the signature in the shape of?
Haha, looks weirdly like something on a banana, right? It's actually supposed to be an onigiri on a banana leaf, due to the puff-ball's inability to draw. Heehee.

Why haven't I gotten my items? I accepted the trade! WHERE ARE MY ITEMS??!!
Ok, ok, look. Hate and I (and many of our lovely friends) have tried to explain this many times. We are human, not robots. Thus, it is impossible to be on 24/7, every second, minute, and hour of each and every day to send you the order. We have a life, and we expect that you do too. And so, it is in your best interest to clamp your mouth shut and exercise that patient part of your genes that are surely there somewhere. I will promise you this: You will get your order. The most I will probably take to send you your order (after you have finalized the trade) will be 3 weeks. After that, you have every right to complain, nag, and bash this place up to your pleasure. Because, after all, I am human and I make mistakes too (like somehow forgetting your order), so you have every right to remind me of it. That is, after 3 weeks. ;3

NOTE: If you really, really need the order sent by xx date for an important occasion, specify that on your order and I will try to do that as soon as I can. You must tell me the occasion, and I will decide. (Please do not use this privilege often, for if you abuse it, you lose it.)

How long does it take Evol-chan to create a mushii mushii?
About 20 minutes, but please don't expect it right after you finalize the trade. Give it a day or two (I have other things to worry about too!).

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

User Image

You might get a head-shot sketch or something from staying to chat. :3
We are open to 'normal' art requests, so our art is not restricted to the shop.

There are two companies which represent Heaven and Hell-- Anjoy (Heaven) and Hansel and Dreadel (Hell).
Anjoy's mascot shall be cute little albino sheepies, and H&D's mascot shall be evil bunnies that will tear your head off.

Just kidding~ :3
Also! Let me get this straight: "Appearances can be deceiving."

Evol is in charge and representative of HELL.
Hate is in charge and representative of HEAVEN.

User Image

666 event over, winners announced below:

Winners of the quoting game are as follows:
k0cha, Tickle Bunny, DrakeOoh, Jzazy, Happygoluckydevil

Winners of the raffle: Jzazy and Angelic lil Kel
You two, post refs! >0
This is sad, only 3 people entered, excluding one of our staff. D:

User Image

Winner of the picture game: Silver Lycoris

User Image

If you want a pretty collabie piccu as well, go HERE! Limited offer only~ > u O

User Image

Please link your purchased images back to us if you're going to use them.
Save these images on your own server, please (right click, save on desktop, and upload on Photobucket or another site). :3
No direct linking~

If you want an item from either Heaven or Hell, go to the "orders" post and copy, paste, and fill out the form (Heaven form for Heaven items, Hell for Hell items) and POST IT HERE. Do not PM it to us!

User Image
Ooooh, a new section! 8D Only 100g each.

User Image
-Winderful-

User Image
I-C M A R S H M A L L W S

Wow! Floating ice cream! Bet that's a first...
These delectables are coated in a soft and sugary marshmallow shell, while its insides are stuffed with creamy ice-cream.
Mmmm, squishy and sweet....only 50g each!~

User Image User Image User Image User Image
-Pandy-Kitty-Piggy-Bunny-

Woah. Looks like someone couldn't wait and took a bite out of these poor guys. :c

User Image User Image
-EatPan-EatKitt-

F R U I T Y ◕ ◡ ◕ C U T I E S

Have some fruits to brighten your life! It seems your road to a healthy lifestyle is not far! C;
Only 100g each.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
-- L e m o n ----- S t a r b e r r y ------- P l u m --------- P e a r ------ P i n e a p p l e ----

User Image

User Image

S i r . P r a n c e - a - l o t

This little guy loves prancing around on the grass, spreading his sugary notes into the air.
You wouldn't see him without his trusty candy-cane and star candy, singing and dancing
of his love for sweetness.
Tastes great, and very sweet. :'D

cost : 3 0 0 g

User Image

C o t t o n - P a n d y

Cotton-Pandy has undergone a metamorphoses! However, it's still made from the finest woven sugar strands found no where else.

Just be careful of its new attitude...

cost: 3 0 0 g

User Image

F a i r y - F o x

What's that pretty shimmering light? Oh, it's just the Fairy-fox lighting the way~
They love coming out during the winter (especially when the night comes early), to shine the way for tired travelers.
Their energy comes from the cold, which is absorbed into their fairy wings.
A cold and delicious treat, added with a hint of warmness after swallowing.

WARNING: Angry travelers might try and kill you for taking away their only source of light.

cost: 5 0 0 g

User Image

B l o o d y - B e r r y

Eeek! Ahhh- oh wait, that's only the Bloody Berry.
This departed spirit floats around strawberry fields, guarding them from hungry trespassers.
For the few that are able to catch one of these feisty things,
they reported that it tastes...like a gushy-gummy with a hint of spicy strawberry.
Mmmmm~ Though they also reported that they turned red for a while...
but that's only a mild side effect...

User Image

G l o o m y - B e a r

...Gloom gloom....
Leave me alone. :c

(Is it just me or is his gloominess setting him so differently against the others?)

User Image

User Image

J a c k - O '- M e l o n

Something is odd about this watermelon...

cost: 6 0 0 g

Here till the end of summer. :D

Past Limiteds:

H a l l o w - K i n g
S n o w P r i n c e
L o v e ♥ ♥ M o ♥ ♥ M o

User Image
Special freebies! Remember to post at least twice for each freebie that you take.

None at the moment.

User Image

Please link your purchased images back to us if you're going to use them.
Save these images on your own server, please. ((photobucket, dA, w/e))
Post at least twice for every freebie that you take.

These are the same as Evol's, just here in case someone has eye damage and didn't see it on her post. D:

User Image
User Image

I . C a n ` t . B e l i e v e . I t ` s . N o t . B u t t e r !

How can you not believe it's not butter?!
You don't even get fat for eating this guy!! D:

C o s t : 3 0 0 g

User Image

Blu Rose

In this flower was the first Pixie born.
This flower has great healing abilities-- people say that the Fountain of Youth was originated from the pollen of this wonder.
It only opens every millennium, letting out the 'Mother Pixie' of all Pixies.
There's only a handful of these left, so don't be surprised when your house gets bombarded by teeny fly-like creatures every single day for as long as you live. >___>;;

C o s t : 3 0 0 g

User Image

grapuu bubble sprite

What a cute little sprite~ Too bad she's already got someone else! The Grapuu is very delicious and will even produce more grapes for you to munch on (see her legs? Very bubbly-grapey, no?) if you can get past that Guardian Fruit that's with her the moment she's born. But hey, Guardian fruits taste pretty good too! :3

C o s t : 5 0 0 g

User Image

f l o o f c h i c k

It's not Easter, but who doesn't want a cute chick from time to time?

C o s t : 3 5 0 g

User Image

User Image

b l o b b l e c e e

Poor thing. It was going to be eaten, but it seems that it has been spared, for one clumsy human dropped their ice-cream on the floor. And now it's alive. Still wanna eat it, clumsy human?

User Image

c a s t a w a y s

Well, it seems like Hell's Jack-o-Melon has finally lost its sanity... Not that it ever had any. = 3=

Past specials:

G h o s t y

H a l l o w q u e e n

Sweet Cranberry

User Image

User Image
- Outta date, but still here till Evz gets tired of dissssssss~ > w <

User Image
For the Moon Festival! <33
Here till Evz gets tired of it!
For bigger version, click here: <3333

Also, please post at least TWICE if you take this! :3

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

>>This is how a finished Mushii Mushii would look like:
User Image

|| animation ||
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
// bouncing 200g // heart 100g // blinking 150g //
*Note: If you want me to do some other type of animation, I'll be glad to.
Though I might raise the price higher if your request is more complex.

User Image
Use only this form for Mushii Mushii please!

[IMG]http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn159/Chinesecilk/Mushiibanner.jpg[/IMG]
[size=9]
[color=#FF9999][b]♫[/b] Please make my very own [b]Mushii Mushii[/b] like this:
[b]Base color[/b]: [Any other color not on there I will custom edit for 300g more]
[b]Eye and Mouth[/b]: [Insert number and letter here, note that special ones are more]
[b]Accessories[/b]: [***If you want the "say," tell me what you want in the bubble, like a heart, start, moon, etc. Custom messages (whether in the say or not) will be 150g more.]
[b]Emotes[/b]: [Limit it to 5 please]
[b]Special offers[/b]: [For poison base only. If you choose yes, do not choose an eye.]
[b]Animation[/b]: [Choose from moving heart (100g), blinking (150g), or bouncing (200g). If you choose all, it'll be 500g.]
[b]Pure Total[/b]:
[b]Tip?[/b]
[b]Final Cost[/b]:
Do you want your [b]username[/b] on it? [Yes/No. It's to not let others copy. :3 ALSO, please limit your username to 10 characters max!]
♥ I will now send the trade to [b]Evol-chan[/b] titled with the page number this order is on! ♥
[/color][/size]

User Image
For tippers who tip 300g or more~

User Image

NONE FOR NOW, MAYBE LATERRRRR...

User Image
User ImageUser Image

User Image

♥ For tippers over 200g, here's a freebie!~

The [ONO face cat] loves hiding in pockets,
eating lint and other forgotten things in there.
Feed it strawberries and it'll stay with you forever,
bringing you luck in wealth.~

Steps to Ordering

1. Read.
2. Post your form in this thread (with the names of the items and prices please).
3. Start a trade with Evol-chan for Hell foods or Hate-sin for Heaven foods.
4. The one you ordered from will accept trade twice.
5. You will also accept trade twice. You MUST have had finalized the trade before I can start on your order.
6. Evol or Hate will PM you the item. Now everyone's happy! :'D Make sure that your PMs are enabled!

♪ To-Know's
+ Yes, you do have to fill out separate forms if you want both of our items.
+ Hell orders will be in Evol-chan's journal, and Heaven orders in Hate-sin's journal. <3333
+ Please don't order if you can't be patient. We have a life outside of Gaia too!
+ Trades a week old will be instantly canceled.

User Image

[color=#FF9999][size=9]
[IMG]http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn159/Chinesecilk/hell-1.jpg[/IMG]
[b]Item Wanted[/b]:
[b]Total cost[/b]: [Tips loved~]
[b]Have you sent the trade to Evol?[/b]: [Yes/No]
[/size][/color]

User Image

[IMG]http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn159/Chinesecilk/Banner.jpg[/IMG]
[size=9][color=darkred]
[b]Items wanted[/b]
[b]Total[/b]
[b]Tip?[/b]
[b]Have you sent the trade to Hate?[/b]
[/size][/color]

An example of how your trade should look like!
(Made by the lovely Tabbeh)

User Image

User Image
User ImageUser Image
The Other Staff

iiKyu // Hi there~ I'm Kyu, and I'm poke-able. xd I've seen 2 H.a.c. for a very long time and well I've ordered here. Alot. Oxo Nice to meet you. :'D
xVisualKei // Har there~ c: I'm Kei, and I am not poke-able. :c I - r - lovers - 2 H.a.c. <3 always and forever xD. Well, that's all I got xD.
Tabbeh // I'm really rather kind - I think. As long as you speak english? >_> And I'll do my best to answer any questions you may have.

iiKyu and xVisualKei help us with Heaven and Hell item orders, and Tabbeh is the organizer of special events~

The Goodies

All the yummy cookies will go here! Love 'em, cherish 'em, and eat 'em! xD
People on this list will receive free items~ (JUST ASK WHEN YOU ORDER, 'K PEOPLE?) <333

Vanilla Blitz // regular bumper/lurker C:
Raivyn // FOR DONATING LIKE 10,000 GOLD. ♥♥♥♥♥
angelic lil kel // a great and frequent customer~ <3
Tabbeh // an awesome person, what more can we say? x3
raragirl // awesome supporter, a regular chatter, and a great friend~
kanbashii_hasu_hana // contest regular and winner
alice cullen rocks // awesome supporter and chatter~
Happygoluckydevil // best supporter and an awesome friend! And official spammer of the thread! xD
HolyPrince // a good friend, but we rarely see him. :c

The Retarded, Brain-damaged, Idiots
Yeah, the ones here have mental issues and need to go back to preschool to remember how to read. LEARN HOW TO READ PEOPLE. Yes, anyone on this list HAS BEEN reported.

fancyarnel For quoting the front page, even when asked not to

The Loved
(Reserved for those who so generously bought so many things!...that we even lost count...=w=;; Gotta love 'em~<33)
Ones on this list gets free mushii mushii's and dolls! -le gasp- ;3
(JUST ASK WHEN YOU ORDER, 'K PEOPLE?)

♥♥ Raivyn
♥♥ angelic lil kel
♥♥ Bluefo
♥♥ Tabbeh
♥♥ Chibi_Kokoro143
♥♥ Dm_Angel
♥♥ Little_Evil_Popsickle
♥♥ Rawr Im a D i n o smoar
♥♥ alice cullen rocks
♥♥ raragirl
♥♥ kanbashii_hasu_hana
♥♥ Happygoluckydevil
♥♥ Pixel Shifter
♥♥ astral vanity

User Image

Add us first before you post your linkies! Size 88x31 preferred~
Inactive shops will be taken down (as in if the latest post is at least one month old. Hiatus is fine).
And put in my journal (in case they open back up again). If you are the owner and your shop's back in biz, contact me~

User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Text Linkies

Gaia's Zoo
Chibi Art Shop
Find YOUR Artist
Minsco's Art Shop
S p r i n g {x} P e a c h
[♥]``U P O N a A R T[♥]
Confuzed Rainbow Art Shop
Blood & Chocolate Role Playing Guild
♥~♥__Melon's Cafe & Avatar Art__♥~♥
SWEET Cupcake ♥ UltraMANIA Chatting Thread

User Image

Add us! :'D These can either be put in your siggies or your thread~
And if you want us to add you, just post your link in the thread! <3

88 x 31

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/2-hac-technical-difficulties/t.41829687/]
[IMG]http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn159/Chinesecilk/2 HAC/gmm.gif[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/2-hac-technical-difficulties/t.41829687/]
[IMG]http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn159/Chinesecilk/Icon.gif[/IMG][/url]

Siggy
User Image
[img]http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn159/Chinesecilk/Siggycopy.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

Examples of people spreading love and cheer~ <3333

Muffiex3

*Throws Award on 2 ha.c. 's Shop!*
User Image
*Congratulations!*
Your shop has been chosen as an Excellent shop!
;DDDDD

Yaaaay!~

User Image
[ Cherryclan ]'s fantabulous artwork featuring Evol-chan! xD

"To tell you my love in lyrical form
Is my greatest wish of all
To make you feel proud of my love
So that you may stand up tall.

To tell you my love in lyrical form
Because music brightens the soul
So maybe you'll embrace my love
And not burry my heart in a hole.

To tell you my love in lyrical form
I can hear the melody now
But when I go to write the words
I can't seem to figure out how."

A lovely poem by [ spiiffy sharpiies ]~ Don't steal it people!
(If you want to redistribute it or something, PM spiffy please)

User Image
Now featuring Taver Firestrike's lovely work! We thank thee for this cute picture! >w<

User Image

User Image

Both pictures drawn by Teh Popsickle! (2nd one is resized to not stretch the page)

User Image

Drawn by Cazarella, and given to me as my birthday present.
Art featuring Sin, Hate's OC. :3
If you're interested in drawing her, please post in the thread or PM Hate-Sin. 8DD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff