Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which Naruto or Final Fantasy characters would you like to see?

I'll post it 0.71428571428571 71.4% [ 10 ]
None 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 366 367 368 > >> >>> »|

User Image

~ ANOUNCEMENT: I'm opening the entire shop temporarily for the summer. In September I am going back to school so stuffed avi's will be closed after that. Please remember I still work full time and have somewhat of a life, so orders will continue to take me some time to complete.

Hello and welcome to my shop my name is Jewel Fairy Topia, it used to be Jewelflo and I'm sure you can guess my real name is Jewel. I am the owner of this establishment. Please feel free to have a look around at everything I have to offer. No pushing and follow all the rules.

User Image

User Image

Please be nice to anyone in the thread. Rudeness won’t get you anything.

~ No returns but if your really that unhappy maybe we can work something out.
~ You get art work when the trade is confirmed completely (this means I now have gold)
~ If you do not completely except trade after a week I'm going to assume you no longer want that item and cancel unless you keep in contact with me.
~ Please make sure you fill out the order forms correctly or you might miss out
~ Follow all Gaia rules
~ Don’t hound me I will get to you in time
~ Do not post a order form unless slots are open
~ Prices are not negotiable
~ Save all art you buy here to your own computer
~ Don't ever steal anyone's or my artwork, I work hard so you should too
~ All art here is only to be used on gaia like in your sig or toy box
~ Not really a rule but oh well. All items for the stuffed animals are gaia's I assume no credit what so ever and the same goes for all stuffed avi's. However I do take the time and repixel them to fit my bases and look right with my style of pixels. The more complicated gaia's pixels are the closer I have to stay to the original in order to make it look right. Again the credit goes to gaia so i don't want any complaints about the way the items look plus you can see some of them already so no complaints.

User Image

User Image
<3Take a sip from the cup of love and savor the sweetness that is true love.<3
User Image

User Image
Pixeled Stuffies ~ post 2~
Pixeled Stuffed Avi's ~ post 3~
Animated Pixels ~ post 5~
Ordering ~ post 6 ~
Past Customers ~ post 7 ~
Link In and Out ~ post 8 ~
Toy box and Wish list ~ post 9 ~
Events ~ post 10 ~

User Image

These stuffed animals are waiting on their shelves until some kind sole buys them. Each animal is personally stuffed full of love by me. All the prices are listed but you may also add your name for 25 gold and have the stuffy blink for 50 gold. The items for the stuffies are for the stufies only. they are pixel art not the real item for you avi so please stop requesting them.

User Image

User Image

User Image

Items are for animal bases only. Please use the Row and the item number if you don't know the name of the items.
User Image

Stuffed Avi's Are Priced As Follows
Single: Easy 400 Gold
Medium 450 Gold
Hard 500 Gold

Couples: Easy 750 Gold
Medium 850 Gold
Hard 900 Gold

Bases: SittingUser Image
StandingUser Image

Things To Sit On 100 gold if non animated and 150 gold if it is animated:
User ImageUser Image

You may Also Add your name for 25 gold an animation like blinking or a big smile for 50 gold

User ImageUser Image
User Image

These premades are inspired by things I like or things I know other people like. I'm always interested in what use want to see so if you have an idea please let me know. This will be updated frequently so keep checking in. Buy 5 or more get 100 gold knocked off. You may also add your name for 25 gold and have them blink for 50 gold each. If they are animated in the sample they cannot be animated any other way.

Naruto Plushies: 185 Gold Ea
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Chobits Plushies: 185 Gold Ea (buy both get little Atashi free)
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Harry Potter Plushies: 250 Gold Ea
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Death Note Plushies: 185 Gold Ea
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Bleach Plushies: 185 Gold Ea
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Final Fantasy Plushies: 185 Gold Ea

User Image

Kingdom hearts Plushies: 185 Gold Ea
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Friutes Basket Plushies: 250 Gold Ea except Tohru who is 185 Gold unless you buy 4 Fruites Basket plushies in which case Tohru is free
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Ouran High Plushies: 185 Gold Ea

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Claymore Plushies: 185 Gold Ea

User ImageUser Image

User Image

CareBear Plushies: 100 Gold Ea or all for 750g

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

All my random stuff will be here and prices vary.

~I was noticing how I have no refreshments to offer my loyal customers. So now you can buy a nice refreshing float. Right to Left; Grizzly Root Beer Float, Arctic Blue Raspberry Float, Organic Green Tea Float, Sheepy Orange Sherbet Float.~
~200 ea or 500 for set~

User Image User Image User Image User Image

~Chinese Zodiac Lanterns~ In celebration of Chinese New Year late I know ~
~30gold each or 250 for set~
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

~Umbrella Duckies 300 Gold Ea~
User ImageUser Image

~Flower fish Bowls 300 Gold Ea~
User ImageUser Image

~Gum Ball Machines 85 Gold Ea~

~Animal Wind Chimes 50 Gold Ea or 300 Gold for Set~
User Image

~Japanese Fans 350 Ea~
User ImageUser Image

~Animated Animals 25 Gold Ea or 150 Gold for Set~
User Image

~Lava lamps 100 Gold Ea or 500 Gold for Set~
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

~When ordering be extremely specific. When you send trade please label it with the page number your orders on.Please note: If you want your stuffies animated that it's 50g per stuffy not 50g for them all to be animated. Also the same applies with your name it's 25g per name, so if you order 5 things and would like your name to be added to all of them then it's 25 x 5. I'm usually not picky but please try and follow the rules and my prices. I think they are very fair.Also if its a stuffed avi please tektek the avi it makes it easier for me to do.

~ If you want your name added please choose from following samples. Also note that if it's from the animated pixel section or any of the pre-animated stuffies like fruits basket or Harry Potter then the font will automatically be Katrika because it's small.
User Image

User Image
User Image
-Tip or donate more than 100gold and get the rainbow (please no stealing)
User Image
ORDER FORMS

PIXELED STUFFIES
[IMG]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a91/jewelflo/order.png[/IMG]
[color=violet][size=18][b][u]Pixeled Stuffies[/u]
User Name:
Animated: [yes + 50g ea /no]
Base:
Eye color:
Items:
Speech bubble in row 4: [If yes what do you want it to say]
Do you want your name added? (yes + 25g ea/ no)
If yes what font and color:
Total:[/b][/size][/color]

User Image

STUFFED AVI

[color=yellow][size=18][b][u]Stuffed Avi[/u]
User Name:
Animated: [yes + 50g ea /no] [If yes blinking or big smile]
Base: [single/couple, sitting/standing]
Pic of avi(s): [must be tekteked]

User Image

PREMADE STUFFIES
[color=red][b][size=18][u]Premade Stuffies[/u]
User Name:
Animated: [yes + 50g ea /no] [If yes blinking or big smile]
Base: [character]
Total:[/size][/b][/color]

User Image

ANIMATED PIXELS
[color=indigo][size=18][b][u]Animated Pixels[/u]
User Name:
Item Name:
Quantity:
Other:
Do you want your name added? (yes + 25g ea/ no, can only be short name 4 letter limit)

User Image
User Image

~ You post order in thread please don't pm it
~ Send trade as soon as you post order
~ I'll confirm once
~ You accept trade
~ Once it's finished I'll accept trade
~ I'll then pm you your order.
Please remember I wont start until you confirm on your end. You must also save ALL art to your own computer
User Image
User Image

1~ OPEN
2~ OPEN
3~ CLOSED
User Image
User Image

For Stuffed Avi's Only are FULL for now

1~funky danutza
2~ OPEN
User Image
Ratbag123, Nineteen Letters Name, Razz-A-Pain, .Kawaii.Fruit, Akane Kisaragi, C h e r r y C h i p s, MissyGirl5671, Ray the Merciless Hound, .~.Yingfo.~., W i n g e d I p o d, ElizaLena, Guardian Angel Clauidi, lovebaby, cocobi, Kasumi_Asataki, ~[P]urdy [P]ossum [P]ie~, MikoYume-chan, SilentRedemption, xPanda-samax, TropicalxPunch, ShineShineLove, Kirusai, cutiegrl101, OxCaseyxO, Great Mortality, AZNpyro04, ` M o p, paopu_princess, MissHannah, Corny QT, [Dead.Angel], Cozy_Girl, NTRLSBHP, Fresh Baked cookie, MonkeyFen, [glass], the outlaw coon2, Lollipopdecay, lovebaby, The--Queen, Katrika,asianauthor2413, Dignity15, Anonymous Penguin, Zeoneshi, gal7991, DizzyIzzy06, x-cutie-x-pie-x, eternitydragonrp, bloodkitten693, picklez_baneko_J, xXKumiko AyumiXx, fairywhiz, Lady Pyre, Aqutalion, thyne beauty of disaster, the_silverose, Scarlet Yamizuki, Lunis_Yuko, Leander_Hero, ceratallia, mirokulover, NocturnalFay, XxDark_DelightxX, Panda Scissors, SkysTheLimit3107, Gooddude06, bagel_llama, Buraisu-kun, xXLILSHADOWXx, J_Baby86, Angel of the Shire, konluver, loma816197, MagieFaerie, darklinkX, Purple_turtles, Sakura_H911, Tya Tya, vegard95, Devil_Tony_33, keisara, In With The B U L L E T, HopeXFaithXDreams, Kraco, Crazy_Popsickles, Lupi-Chena, Fay_lin, Secret Twilight, Mrs Gizzy Lovett, xNostalgia, girl who fell to earth, L e x x i i e, hannah is a hobo, a midnight dream, Rage Beat, [~Platina~], sexy_white_angel, Kiramay_Satsuki, Crazy_Popsickles, Jadeana, Emaly-kun, konluver, explosive ice cream, m i l k y a r r C, --BiiTe-mEe--, Tenschu-chan, Haru Uchiha Teh Wolf, Decorus Lupus, X_xTemari_Of_The_Sandx_X, a midnight dream, 400bunny, X- Q u i l a v a -X, Omega Sunrise, Just Brokened, -.Pine.Apple.Pizza.-, patick765, Sweet Devil Jo, Aulora, OctoberEclipse, Captain James Cook, Plushified Chi, Omega Sunrise, Marizah, -S p a z z c a k e s-, Solar window02, grapen gold kitten, IKarenCookie, lulu1377, Hikari Winter Breeze, zuthoria, Fufu1982, cole456, X_Loser_Face_X, `Ichi, MiSSZSN0WFlAKE, Solar window02, Geozeph, kenzieloo777, -Raves-Angel-, Mizuno Kiwi, Silently Breathe, f i s h a y y, ReturnToOz, shadowalex1099, i am a baby koala bear, OROCHlMARU, cute hyuga hinata988, Navi Loves Cookies, razelovesyou, Kara Asumie, penguin_waddles127, jaaasmine, Jalakins, Marizah, Phantasmic_Angel, Hikari-chan Angel, iiToxicology, icey seal, undefined life, Kalikanna, Xx_Harmonie_xX , dottypurrs-sis, Sakura Hanaki, Axel_FanGirl_8, Lotus Sweet Bun, Le Farceur Du Cirque, IwillPOVETIZEyou, sparrows_poppet, x_AnimeFan_x-chan, feardemonology, Coffee Fueled Sermons, purrrplekitty, - Happy Cherry Kiss -, Sage-Hyuuga, CA Stanley, Sakura Moka Karin, 15veronica, PenguinBritt, charmed352, fire fox warrior, -MissyManiac-, aerobelle, ashleyh96, I-Xx-Tipsy-xX-I, Call Me Miso, fancyvicky101, sweetcutebunny, Cookie Monster Rawrz, Marshmallow Tea, Mister Undeniable, xXMeshi_BlossomXx, Chihano14, D W E E K, Kara Emily Asumie, xXEngel-Der-LiebeXx, Silvvree, goddess_of_vampires19, Kazuki Nakata, Faye Kittie, KawaiiBabyCakes, FoReVa_LiFeSuRvIvOr, Shadowed_light, VividSkys, i n s a n e - d e s i r e, Fallen Insaniity, destinychiwi, x_AnimeFan_x-chan, little_miss_black_cat, roseslilbandit, Poetic Surreality, Alpha Crone, Ninja_sody_pop, mouberly123, snow angel ani, Queen_Nifteri_16, Garcuri, Vexia_Coeur, katkid1016, iidemonic_cookie, CilverEclips, kristyn-kun, sassybrat1994, DraggGirl, Sayomii-chan, Micro_Chibi_Riku, -iiPinkSprinklez-, Xx_Wonderfully-Chaotic_xX, Alien_Dude65, Princess Ishyama, KAWAII-freak, Silent Redemption, FaaaLaLaLax3

customer count = 225

User Image

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/p-c-animated-pixels-new-stuffy/t.29478581_1/]
[IMG]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a91/jewelflo/banner.gif[/IMG][/url]

User Image

User Image
(If bigger than 88x33 I'll put it in text)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image

Art Shop

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User ImageUser Image User Image User Image

Check out my toy boxes but don't steal anything. If I bought it you should too.

Stuff that I would love to have in case you wanted to know
User Image

Welcome to the Event post. I'm happy you came. What's this about you ask. Well this spot will be for anything special and limited I plan on doing. When ordering please use the animated pixels order form.

User Image

My first event ever will be hosted on the week of every Friday the thirteenth. Why you ask well I looked at the calendar today and realized this week has a Friday the thirteenth so I was inspired. You can only purchase the lucky Friday the thirteenth kitten when I say so. So haha. blaugh The price is 250 gold.

DON'T ORDER!!

User Image

User Image
<33

bump&&goodluck
thanks xd
Bump

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash