Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Fatcat

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image__________________________________________________________________________

Adrian seen that the jeans were alright, but the shirt was a little small. He frowned some, thinking that the shirt was a little big on him. Oh well, time for shoes. He hoped they were the same size at least. Pulling out a pair of old work boots, Adrian helped Devlin with those, praying they fit.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

User Image User Image
User Image

Devlin Daji

User Image

Devlin watched him put on the shoes, which were heavy and clunky, but fit. He'd rather go around barefoot like he did back home, but in this world shoes were required he guessed.

Newbie Fatcat

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image__________________________________________________________________________

Adrian was glad that the boots fit. He stood up again and pulled his own shoes on. "Let's go then, we need to get you some clothes that fit..."

Fashionable Shapeshifter

User Image User Image
User Image

Devlin Daji

User Image

Dev nodded, but he had to hide his unhappiness. He didn't really like these clothes and the shoes, perfering his own more comfortable clothes and no shoes. But he knew that he wasn't going to leave just yet, so he could deal for a wlittle while.

Newbie Fatcat

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Adrian walked downstairs and searched around a moment before coming up with his car keys. "Alright! We don't have to walk anywhere today. Let's go Dev, we are going to find you some clothes, us some food, then we will go and tell the military people I quit."

Fashionable Shapeshifter

User Image User Image
User Image

Devlin Daji

User Image

Dev nodded again. The food and quitting parts sound just fine, the clothes part, not so much. He followed Adrian outside to the car, curious about that thing as well. Not walk? How was this going to get them anywhere?

Newbie Fatcat

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Adrian put Devlin in the car and drove to a clothing store where he bought Devlin some clothes that would actually fit him. When they were done there, they went to the military base so Adrian could quit

Fashionable Shapeshifter

User Image User Image
User Image

Devlin Daji

User Image

Dev found some looser clothes that was more comfortable. And even some shoes that he was ok with. He was impressed with the base, and they asked for I.D., whatever that was. Before they let Adrian in.

Newbie Fatcat

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Adrian showed his I.D. to the guard and waited a moment before getting Devlin in with him. He did not want to leave him behind anywhere. Adrian held Devlin's wrist as he walked to some sort of main office like building. He let go of him in there and went to the desk, showing his I.D..

Fashionable Shapeshifter

User Image User Image
User Image

Devlin Daji

User Image

Devlin was impressed with the place. He'd never seen anything like it! But, they were getting stared at. It reminded him of the way a wolf stared before it struck. So Dev stuck close to Adrian until he finishedtalking to the leader.

Newbie Fatcat

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200

(You want cam?)

Adrian turned to walk out after he'd quit his job. He had barely set foot out the door when he walked into a man. "Hey, watch it buddy!"

Fashionable Shapeshifter

User Image User Image
User Image

Devlin Daji

User Image

Devlin stopped behind him and peered at the man curiously. He was a looker, handsome, if Dev cared for those things. "So I've been demoted then?" He joked. It was Cam! Not that Dev knew it, but from the look on Adrian's face that was a possible.

(Sure)

Newbie Fatcat

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Adrian took a second, but his face lit up when he seen the ban. He jumped on him, throwing his arms around his neck. "Cam! I've missed you so much!"

Fashionable Shapeshifter

User Image User Image
User Image

Devlin Daji

User Image

Devlin frowned, just a bit, but quickly cleared his face. He didn't like Cam, not at all. And he couldn't explain why. "I've missed you too. I gpt back about a week ago, and you wouldn't believe what I went through to get back. And becareful there, I had a fe broken ribs and they are still a little sore." Cam said with a smile as he hugged Arian back.

Newbie Fatcat

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Adrian smiled, holding him tight around the neck to avoid the broken ribs. "I've been through a lot too. You know how empty the bed feels without you?" He asked, kissing Cam, completely forgetting about Devlin for a moment

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff