• V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User ImageUser Image
I hate you.
I want to kill you.
I want you to suffer.

А и ɢ з ʟ ɪ ϲ ค

╔══════════════╗

Angelica laid there silently as he asked if she was awake. She was pretty surprised that he couldn't tell that she really was, but the female was trying to listen to what he was doing. She heard nothing besides a small thud before he got on the bed. His arm went around her waist and immediately she let out a small squeak. She wasn't trying to make any noise, but now the slave was getting hesitant. What was he trying to do? Rape her or let her sleep?

After a few minutes of silence, Angelica rolled over on her other side and stared at Alex lightly. He was shirtless why? She saw his eyes were closed, maybe that meant he was asleep, but probably not. Alex couldn't fall asleep without having sex with someone. What'd he do while she wasn't downstairs? Rape someone? Sighing, the female rolled onto her back, trying to get comfortable with this stupid cast on.

OOC: This Wednesday D:<

╚══════════════╝

Romantic Poster

10,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User ImageUser ImageSweet as cotton candy.
Gentle as a kitten.
Perfect like a saint.

Ͻ ʟ ɑ я ɪ s s ɑ

╔══════════════╗

Clarissa gave a small nod, looking around the car for a few seconds before she pushed the key to make the car roar to life. "Vrooom..." She whispered, looking back at Atticus in question. "What now?" The slave questioned, trying to think what everyone else did. Didn't you have to get this car backed up? How did you even do that!? Looking around frantically, she found something that had the letters PRND, which she knew what they meant, and two others that were unfamiliar to her. Pushing back the stick from park to reverse, the car starting moving back. "No!" Clarissa said, scolding the car. Even though she was yelling no at the car, it still moved, the slave pulling on the wheel. "Bad car!" She really had no idea about cars.

OOC: Distracted by?
I'm kind of distracted by school and other things at the moment, so that's why I'm not really posting a lot xP

╚══════════════╝

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces