• V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User ImageUser Image
I hate you.
I want to kill you.
I want you to suffer.

А и ɢ з ʟ ɪ ϲ ค

╔══════════════╗

Angelica let out a gasp as she was picked up, she should have guessed he would do something like this, but she was somewhat shocked in the least. Then she was slammed against the wall. "This is all you got? Slamming me, lifting up my shirt, and putting a knife to my chest?" Angelica smiled and then laughed, mostly at him. "You make me laugh." She said, still laughing. This was really funny, but only in her opinion. You had to have been through what Angelica had been through to really understand what went on in her mind.

╚══════════════╝
User Image

╔══════════════╗

lεx ɨllɨaӎs

The master

╚══════════════╝

"Your my toy, and i can do
anything to you.

__ . _____ . _____ . __

Alex chuckled lightly."I'm glad your enjoying this like I am." he said and shoved the knife into her stomach.Twisting it deeper.Then slammed her head into the wall.He didn't really care if he saw blood.He did this to some of his other slaves but they would die after this.Weak souls.Maybe she is different.Alex licked her neck then got up.

__ . _____ . _____ . __

It's pointless to fight
.We both know who's going to

win.

Romantic Poster

10,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User ImageUser Image
I hate you.
I want to kill you.
I want you to suffer.

А и ɢ з ʟ ɪ ϲ ค

╔══════════════╗

Angelica let out a loud yelp when he jammed a knife into her stomach. Any person would have screamed and cried because having a knife stuck inside your stomach did actually feel horrible. "You're sick, but I'm not scared." She hissed through her teeth, even if it was quieter than before. Then he had to slam her head against the wall. "I can deal with more than this. I hope you enjoy making your food." Angelica nipped at Alex as he licked her neck.

Angelica had her eyes shut when he got off of her and moved away. Water formed at her eyes, the pain was unbearable. She wasn't going to give up, but if he tried to shove another knife into her stomach she might attack him. Alex had no right. He was aloud to do whatever he wanted, but attempting to kill the slave was an all time low. "You...You are a fool. A stupid, dumb fool. You don't d-deserve to be called a master." Angelica said softly, her hands making fists every few minutes to help with the pain.

╚══════════════╝
User Image

╔══════════════╗

lεx ɨllɨaӎs

The master

╚══════════════╝

anything to you.

__ . _____ . _____ . __

Alex looked at Angelica."Aw,are you going to cry?" he asked bitterly.Then took out the knife.Examining it.Then smiled at her.He didn't really mean to make her cry.Not today actually.But it was too late.Maybe not to late for her to make him something too.He was hungry.He thought about take out but then Alex wanted to taste her food.But he still didn't feel sorry for her.She was the one who started this in the first place.

Alex got out a cloth and wipped her blood off of the knife.The cloth however,already had blood stains on it from his last slave.When it was clean he put the cloth and the knife back into his pocket.Folding up the knife back into it's place again.Alex let out sigh and and looked down at her.

__ . _____ . _____ . __

It's pointless to fight

win.

Romantic Poster

10,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User ImageUser Image
I hate you.
I want to kill you.
I want you to suffer.

А и ɢ з ʟ ɪ ϲ ค

╔══════════════╗

Angelica glared at him cruelly, not really offended by his bitterness. "You'd cry too, you dumbass, if someone just jabbed a knife into your stomach." She coughed lightly, spitting the blood stained spit on the floor. "I'd have your maid clean that up." She said, now sitting on the floor holding her stomach. Tears lightly went down her cheeks, it felt like she couldn't breath at moments which made her happy yet sad.

Finally huffing, Angelica stood up, walking straight past Alex and to the couch where she sat down. Her hand was pressing on the deep cut wound, just attempting to stop the bleeding. That was the one thing Angelica did know, because if she didn't make the bleeding stop she would most likely die from blood loss.

╚══════════════╝
User Image

╔══════════════╗

lεx ɨllɨaӎs

The master

╚══════════════╝

anything to you.

__ . _____ . _____ . __

Alex glanced at the floor where she spit then watched Angelica get up and walked over to the couch.He smiled lightly."It takes more then that to make me cry." he said.Then left the room to get towel then came back.Walking over to her and held it out."It's the least I can do." he whispered to her.Then sat down beside her watching her.

"I guess we're going to eat take out.I was really looking forward to eating your food." he let out a small sigh and smiled a kind smile at her.This time he ment it.

__ . _____ . _____ . __

It's pointless to fight

win.

Romantic Poster

10,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User ImageUser Image
I hate you.
I want to kill you.
I want you to suffer.

А и ɢ з ʟ ɪ ϲ ค

╔══════════════╗

Angelica stared at the towel, then to her wound. She ripped it quickly from his grasp, rolling her eyes. "Consider that luck. If it weren't for my health, I wouldn't take a damn thing from you." She turned away, pushing the towel onto the cut. It was so painful. There was no lying about it, and what scared Angelica the most was that he probably had stabbed hundreds of other slaves with that same knife. Tears continued to roll down her cheeks, but it was only from the extreme pain she was receiving. Some might have called it cruel, but sometimes Angelica thought she deserved what masters did to her.

"I'm not eating anything." Angelica immediately hissed as soon as her tears stopped. It only took a few minutes, even if she was still in immense pain. "I won't even cook for you. Ever. I don't care if I get stabbed a million times. I'm not doing it." She said harshly, still not looking at him.

╚══════════════╝
User Image

╔══════════════╗

lεx ɨllɨaӎs

The master

╚══════════════╝

anything to you.

__ . _____ . _____ . __

Alex shrugged."Don't worry,I don't stab people for fun.I just do it whenever I get really pissed off.But you will cook for me one day." he said.Trying to lighten the mood again.Since he wasn't mad anymore.Stabbing her was enough for him.Maybe.He looked around.Then let out another sigh.

Alex slouched down onto the couch and looked at her."You need anything else?" he asked.Drumming his fingers on the arm rest of the couch.

__ . _____ . _____ . __

It's pointless to fight

win.

Romantic Poster

10,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User ImageUser Image
I hate you.
I want to kill you.
I want you to suffer.

А и ɢ з ʟ ɪ ϲ ค

╔══════════════╗

"That's a rude way of showing your anger. I'd suggest classes, or go get locked up somewhere. I like the second option better." Angelica smirked, quite proud of her rude behavior really. She was not about to open up to a master, let alone a master that just stabbed her. "Oh, and no. I will not cook for you. I won't do anything for you." She said, rolling her eyes and then staring at the couch to prevent eye contact.

As Alex asked if she needed anything else, a low grumble came from her stomach. Great, now she seemed hungry. In a way she was, since she had been refusing to eat at the slave exhibit. "I don't need, or want for that matter, anything from you. I just want to be left alone. I want to be free."

╚══════════════╝
User Image

╔══════════════╗

lεx ɨllɨaӎs

The master

╚══════════════╝

anything to you.

__ . _____ . _____ . __

Alex laughed a little.'Classes or locked up.Heh.' he thought while smiling.He heard a low grumble.Alex blinked and looked at Angelica."What the hell was that?Was that your stomach?" he asked while getting up.He didn't really want her to starve."What are you wanting right now?I'll make it." he said plainly.

Walking in the kitchen then opened come cabnets.

__ . _____ . _____ . __

It's pointless to fight

win.

Romantic Poster

10,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User ImageUser Image
I hate you.
I want to kill you.
I want you to suffer.

А и ɢ з ʟ ɪ ϲ ค

╔══════════════╗

Angelica shook her head no, trying to prevent him from making her eat. She'd rather starve than eat his food. This guy was weird, one minute he was all nice and then the next he was completely mad. Besides, if she took food from him he might poison it and then watch her suffer. Alex would do that. He's just that kind of guy.

"I don't want anything. I'm not hungry." Angelica mumbled, leaning against the couch now. She was begging for her stomach not to growl, just so he would leave her alone. Food sounded great actually, it had been since she was starving herself, but Angelica knew she shouldn't eat. "Just go order food for yourself.." She said softly, now closing her eyes again. Her stomach was still in a lot of pain, and the blood had still not stopped. Angelica was tired, all this being mean and then getting stabbed really wore her out.

╚══════════════╝
User Image

╔══════════════╗

lεx ɨllɨaӎs

The master

╚══════════════╝

anything to you.

__ . _____ . _____ . __

Alex walked back in the living room with French bread in his hands.He walked over to Angelica and held out the bread towards her."Want some?I didn't do anything to it,see." he said while taking a peice and putting it in his mouth.Watching her."Your not going to die already now are you?" he asked.He looked a little worried but his eyes didn't.Alex sat down beside her.Facing towards the tv.

He would get take out but he doesn't want anyone to see this.Nor does he want to get out the house.Who knows what she's going to do.She might run away but mostly likely not.Not in this condition.He wanted to keep her for a little longer.So he would have to be nice to her.He can't really help it if he snaps.He was born like that.

__ . _____ . _____ . __

It's pointless to fight

win.

Romantic Poster

10,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User ImageUser Image
I hate you.
I want to kill you.
I want you to suffer.

А и ɢ з ʟ ɪ ϲ ค

╔══════════════╗

Angelica watched him as he put some bread in his mouth. She had the urge to reach for it, to stuff it in her mouth and enjoy the taste. The softness of bread, the enticing taste. You never knew how hungry you were until you had to use every urge in your body to reject in. "I'm not hungry." Angelica mumbled, looking back to the couch to prevent from grabbing the bread.

"I-I won't die..." She muttered after a few minutes, shutting her eyes. "Besides..You don't care..." Angelica whispered, rubbing her head against the couch. It was so soft, she could have fallen asleep. Lord knows what he'd do though, so she had to be strong! Only weak slaves do this! Finally though, Angelica was about to break down. "I hate my life.." She whispered to herself, trying to hold back the tears she desperately wanted to shed.

╚══════════════╝
User Image

╔══════════════╗

lεx ɨllɨaӎs

The master

╚══════════════╝

anything to you.

__ . _____ . _____ . __

Alex watched her rub her head against the couch.He smiled.It was kinda cute.He grabbed her hands and gently put the bread in it.Then kissed her cheek lightly and held her tight."I'll care if you die.Because I just bought you.It would be no fun if you die." he said in a low voice while smiling.

Then let go of Angelica and tore a piece of the bread and ate it."But it's okay.Everyone hates there life.Even I do." He said while getting up.He looked down at Angelica."Come on let's go give you a bath.We'll get you something to eat when we get done." he said while picking her up.

__ . _____ . _____ . __

It's pointless to fight

win.

Romantic Poster

10,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User ImageUser Image
I hate you.
I want to kill you.
I want you to suffer.

А и ɢ з ʟ ɪ ϲ ค

╔══════════════╗

Angelica's lip quivered when she noticed the bread in her hands. Oh, she should just give in and eat it. She had to! Slowly she took in a breath, shaking her head no. Angelica couldn't do this. "I don't want to eat.." She said softly, dropping the bread into her lap and putting her face into the couch.

Angelica didn't move her face as he said he hated his life. "Why would you hate your life? You're the master. You get whatever you want. The slave gets bossed around, raped, stabbed, killed. It doesn't matter because it isn't illegal. A master can do whatever to us and no one cares. No one wants to." She said into the couch as he picked her up. Angelica tried to reach for the couch, but stopped as soon as she realized it was no use. "I don't need a bath.." She said with a sigh, relaxing her head against his body. "...or food.." Angelica said the final part very quietly, hoping he would just give up on her soon.

╚══════════════╝

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces