<3 </3

The impromptu event is now done = 3=

Wait... there was an event? 0.61111111111111 61.1% [ 11 ]
/prepares for the awkward BD 0.38888888888889 38.9% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 18 ]

Romantic Prophet

alx mannerlymoon ˟shining star mother knows BEST family first
torture me no more with your sweet dulcineas ONLINE OFFLINE MOBILE AWAY
User Imageblahskip x the x drama xxx stay x with x mama xxx skip x the x drama xxx stay x with x mama
wondering & wonderingTO KEEP YOU ( ) SAFE AND SOUND
wondering▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒

there will be blood, likely our own carnageGUESS I KNEW THIS DAY WAS COMING, KNEW THAT SOON YOU'D WANT TO LEAVE THE NEST
there will be blood, likely our own carnageGUESS I KNEW THIS DAY WAS COMING, KNEW THAT SOON YOU'D WANT TO LEAVE THE NEST

no legsm o t h e r x k n o w s x b e s t x l i s t e n x t o x y o u r x m o t h e r
imma be a IT'S A SCARY WORLD OUT THERE !! moat! SOMETHING WILL GO WRONG !!

hitler was a man-goat ( x name x && x emotion x )
blahskip x the x drama xxx stay x with x mama xxx skip x the x drama xxx stay x with x mama
wondering & wonderingMOTHER'S RIGHT HERE ( ) TO PROTECT YOU

there will be blood, likely our own carnageGO AHEAD AND LEAVE ME, I DESERVE IT, LET ME DIE ALONE HERE, BE MY GUEST
there will be blood, likely our own carnageGO AHEAD AND LEAVE ME, I DESERVE IT, LET ME DIE ALONE HERE, BE MY GUEST

no legsw h e n x i t ' s x t o o x l a t e x y o u ' l l x s e e x j u s t x w a i t
imma be a TAKE IT FROM YOUR MUMSY !! moat! YOU WON'T SURVIVE !!

hitler was a man-goat ( x actions x && x love x )

xxxxmother understands, mother`s here to help you
                              chat.ROOM xxxx
                              ██████████████████████████
                                ⇣ sighs this job is going to kill me.
                                i don't think i've had any proper time to relax in forever.

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

W-Watch Over Me Let The Rain Come Down B-British Angel

~~ ` ON . LINE xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x

( ) I'm Scared Today More Than I Told You I Was Yesterday
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxGive Me A Moment To Catch My Breath
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx And Hold Me Every Second Left
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Proud Of Me, That's The Only Way I Want You To Be
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Look At Me And Love What You See
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx I Won't Make It Alone I Need Something To Hold

xxx Camille Kirkland | Bored
                            ( ) We Made It Out, And All The Other People Are Asking How
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxThis Doesn't Even Sound Like Truth To Grow From A Group
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx But One Day We Will Realize
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx How Hard It Was, How Hard We Tried
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx And How Our Hearts Made It Out Alive
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx And I Won't Make It Alone I Need Something To Hold

xxx The Library | The Boys

XXX Count The `I Love Yous. . . CHATROOM
                                              xxxx xxx Don't Give Up On What We're Trying To Do And Donn't Count The Miles....
                                              ive got it papa
                                              -blows on some sparks and makes a figure-
                                              See?
                                              Thats brilliant isnt it?
                                              Oh....umm hullo chatroom~

Romantic Prophet

User Imageblahskip x the x drama xxx stay x with x mama xxx skip x the x drama xxx stay x with x mama

no legsm o t h e r x k n o w s x b e s t x l i s t e n x t o x y o u r x m o t h e r

blahskip x the x drama xxx stay x with x mama xxx skip x the x drama xxx stay x with x mama

no legsw h e n x i t ' s x t o o x l a t e x y o u ' l l x s e e x j u s t x w a i t

cam.ILLE xxxx
                                quite beautiful. ⇣ soft smile
                                hmm, you are the girl my son has a crush on, no? hideki. camille, is it?

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Proud Of Me, That's The Only Way I Want You To Be

xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxThis Doesn't Even Sound Like Truth To Grow From A Group
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx And I Won't Make It Alone I Need Something To Hold

XXX Count The `I Love Yous. . . Hdekis Mum
                                              xxxx xxx Don't Give Up On What We're Trying To Do And Donn't Count The Miles....
                                              -waves her hand and smiles sheepishly- Ah....
                                              Erm....thank you?
                                              No no no
                                              Well you're right
                                              I am Camille
                                              But Hideki doesn't like me that much

Romantic Prophet

cam.ILLE xxxx
                                ...i'm quite sure that he does.
                                he had a dream about you just the other night. ⇣ chuckles he's never dreamed about someone else like that before.
                                i tried to talk to him about you and he just threw a tea cup. he obviously likes you quite a bit. i can see why.

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

-shakes head-
                                              No he thinks Im stuffy and British
                                              And too in love with my family
                                              And boring -nods-
                                              His words.
                                              -blinks and flails- He....dreamt about me?
                                              -shakes head again- No no no Im just the bookworm daughter of Arthur Kirkland and Merlin Ambroise.....
DIAMONDS in the Sky T-Timid and ATTENTIVEREaper with RE d

User Image
ONLINE XXX OFFLINE XXX MOBILE XXX AWAY

Jumpin' out the window
          Movin' on, groovin' on

tab And you're the one I want to know
          Which way will the wind blow?
          tab name: Eloise Sutcliff
          We can't be wrong, so say 'solong'
          I'mma pick you up, I'mma pick you up

What're you tryin' to say to me?
          tab thought: blahblah
          Catch the train out to what you're tryin' to do
          Are you gonna play with me?

All my life, I've been waiting
          tab mood: blahblah
          Pass my time, procrastinating now
          It's a trip on a flip

And flash right through the scene
          tab love: blahblah

I'mma pick u up
DARK Mother
M-Mother! Umm-- would you like me to get you something so you can rest?
[/slight flail] I'm sorry I haven't been home for a while! please don't be stressed or mad....

I'mma pick u up
DARK Camile
Huh? Oh, what are you doing there...? [/cant head]
H-hello Camile. [/small smile]

((ooc: i feel like you guys sneak on when i have to leave you know. xDD))

Sparkly Gekko

7,475 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Loiterer 100
ONLINE!!

tab tab smiling: MISANTHROPE █ revenge in subtlety and simplicity♥ H❽ EVERYone ::& smile
User Image

tab tab tab tab THIS USED TO BE A FUN HOUSE, NOW IT'S FULL OF EVIL CLOWNS.

██████ ████████████ █████ ████ █████████ tab I'M GONNA ◜BURN◞ IT DOWN DO:WN DOWN~
tab tab tab tab tab xi t ' s x t i m e x to start the countdown.
:[Winchester Asplund ]: x:[sis is mad again~ ]: x :[Mom and pops and sis of course. The other stuff is gross C: ]:

❖ █twirls while laughingMission accomplished Riggie, wouldn't pops be proud. Hmm, though maybe an explosion was too out there. It really wasn't really my style. Oh, well. That's what they get!~
                  hmm? Oh, I haven't seen this since mom stopped leaving his laptop home. Must be Gale's.
                  so is anyone on?

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
            tab tab </3 ██CHARACTER NAME

❖ █action

User Image

Jumpin' out the window
          Movin' on, groovin' on

It's a trip on a flip

I'mma pick u up
DARK Mother
[/slight flail] I'm sorry I haven't been home for a while! please don't be stressed or mad....

I'mma pick u up
DARK Camile
Huh? Oh, what are you doing there...? [/cant head]
H-hello Camile. [/small smile]

I'mma pick u up
DARK H❽ EVERY
Mission? [/cant head] What sort of job do you do...?
But I'm here. Hello. [/small smile, small wave]

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

-shakes head-
                                              No he thinks Im stuffy and British
                                              And too in love with my family
                                              And boring -nods-
                                              His words.
                                              -blinks and flails- He....dreamt about me?
                                              -shakes head again- No no no Im just the bookworm daughter of Arthur Kirkland and Merlin Ambroise.....

XXX Count The `I Love Yous. . . Eloise
                                              -puts her hands behind her back and lets the sparks die down-
                                              Nothing really
                                              Just practicing
                                              With papa
                                              Hullo Eloise
                                              ((XD But we love you?))

Sparkly Gekko

7,475 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Loiterer 100
engage at risk
ONLINE!!

tab tab smiling: MISANTHROPE █ revenge in subtlety and simplicity♥ H❽ EVERYone ::& smile
User Image

██████ ████████████ █████ ████ █████████ tab I'M GONNA ◜BURN◞ IT DOWN DO:WN DOWN~
:[Winchester Asplund ]: x:[sis is mad again~ ]: x :[Mom and pops and sis of course. The other stuff is gross C: ]:

❖ █cheerful smileDon't be stupid. I don't have a job job. I don't need one. I was just paying someone back for their unkindness towards me. ❖ █picks up a mangy looking kitten that's next to him still smiling Hey there ginger.
            tab tab </3 ██DIAMONDS

❖ █action

User Image

Jumpin' out the window
          Movin' on, groovin' on

It's a trip on a flip

I'mma pick u up
DARK Mother

I'mma pick u up
DARK Camile
Oh that magic thing you mention...?
[/small smile] How are you?

((ooc: yeah. love. right.))

I'mma pick u up
DARK H❽ EVERY
[/small huff] Well i do have a job job. So that is why I asked.
And taking revenge won't solve anything you know...
[/quirks a brow] Ginger... well I haven't heard that one in a while. [/small huff] Good afternoon. Who are you?

Romantic Prophet

cam.ILLE xxxx
                                Well, he must have changed his mind. He was all smiles the nights he dreams of you. ⇣ chuckles
                                ⇣ nodding More than once. It was just the last time was a few days ago.
                                Oh no, you seem very kind and if I was interested, I would say you were quite pretty.

elo.ISE xxxx
                                Hmm, darling. It's quite alright. No need to worry.
                                And I'm not mad at you. Simply stressed about work. ⇣ warm smile You know I'm quite proud of you.
                                Why would I be mad at you?

misan.THROPE xxxx
                                Hmm...Good evening.
                                May I ask what you are up to? ⇣ frowns

Sparkly Gekko

7,475 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Loiterer 100
ONLINE!!

User Image

Eh? well you can't just assume everyone is like you. That's thinking pretty highly of yourself isn't it?❖ █laughs
                  Hmm, but it makes me feel better~ Besides what good is something if it's not there for me to meddle with, then it's just another waste of space.
                  ~█smiles) well it's what you are aren't you? or would you prefer beets?
                  ~█wags a finger)generally you would give your name first but if you must know. It's Winchester. Winchester Asplund who are you beets?

tab tab </3 ██DIAMONDS

❖ █whistlessalutations~
                  hmm, nothing currently, I'm going to go bother my sociopath sister to see if she wants to play games with me. Then I need to go take care of Frankenstein's monster.

tab tab </3 ██mannerly•moon

❖ █action

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

Hideki knows how to smile?
                                              Holy.....I mean....bollocks
                                              Erm Im not sure what I should say.
                                              Thats because my fathers are both very kind....usually
                                              -shakes head- No no the good looks in my family just passed me by

XXX Count The `I Love Yous. . . Eloise
                                              -nods-
                                              I saw papa doing it and wanted to try
                                              So he taught me
                                              Oh Im alright.
                                              Just talking to you and your mum
                                              ((YES LOVE))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items