6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

Noble Heart▪Romantic Dreams▪Strength To Protect▪Little Lord▪For The People

~~ ` ON . LINE xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x

( ) Me And All My Friends, We're All Misunderstood
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxThey Say We Stand For Nothing And There's No Way We Ever Could
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Now We See Everything That's Going Wrong
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx With The World And Those Who Lead It
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx We Just Feel Like We Don't Have The Means To Rise Above And Beat It
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx So We Keep Waiting, Waiting On The World To Change
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx We Keep On Waiting, Waiting On The World To Change
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx It's Hard To Beat The System When We're Standing At A Distance
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx So We Keep Waiting, Waiting On The World To Change
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx We Keep On Waiting, Waiting On The World To Change

xxx Alixander Du Lac | Worried
                            ( ) Now If We Had The Power To Bring Our Neighbors
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxHome For War They Would Have Never Missed A Christmas No More Ribbons On Their Door
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx And When You Trust Your Television What You Get Is What You Got
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Cause When They Own The Information They Can Bend It All The Want
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx That's Why We're Waiting, Waiting On The World To Change
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx We Keep Waiting, Waiting On The World To Change
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx It's Not That We Don't Care, We Just Know That The Fight Aint Fair
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx So We Keep On Waiting, Waiting On The World To Change
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx And We're Still Waiting, Waiting On the World To Change
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx One Day Our Generation Is Gonna Rule The Population So We Keep On Waiting

xxx Training | My Family

XXX On The World `To Change. . . Mama
                                              xxxx xxx We Keep On Waiting....
                                              Because you've never strung her up by her toes.....
                                              Dads always taken care of her punishments
                                              I know
                                              -shakes head- Its alright to love your children mama really
                                              Of course I got my mothers brains

Romantic Prophet

tamed mord┅sitheverything↘↘ for them ✖ no fairmaiden
User Imagewhat's this?YOU KNOW I'M : men GOING TO FIND x !!
don't expect harmonya time to x catch your hands xxx a time to x catch your hands
goodbyeA N D x I ' L L x M A K E x Y O U x S T A Y !
marco polo mime. . .I'LL BE HERE WHEN IT'S DONE I'LL BE HERE WHEN IT'S DONE I'LL BE HERE WHEN IT'S DONE
marco polo mime. . .I'LL BE HERE WHEN IT'S DONE I'LL BE HERE WHEN IT'S DONE I'LL BE HERE WHEN IT'S DONE
outta my mind so leave a message✘ ▌ can we be wrong tonight?

what's this?IF I WAS RUNNING : men YOU'D BE THE ONE x !!
don't expect harmonyi was x running to xxx i was x running to xxx i was x running to
goodbyeO H , x I T ' S x T I M E x T O x L O V E !
marco polo mime. . .AND I DON'T CARE AND I DON'T CARE AND I DON'T CARE AND I DON'T CARE
marco polo mime. . .AND I DON'T CARE AND I DON'T CARE AND I DON'T CARE AND I DON'T CARE
outta my mind so leave a message✘ ▌ and i'm not lying

( cara du lac ) xx ( angry ) xx ( trying to smooth this out ) xx ( she's in so much trouble ) xx ( i have a family with him, don't i? )

✘ ▌: xxx ALIX
          listen closely( Noble Heart▪Romantic Dreams▪Strength To Protect▪Little Lord▪For The People )
            ...I've only done it once or twice to you in actuality. Why do you act like it's worse?
            ▌: sighs ... I don't know how to act. As a mother I'm supposed to be nice.
            But as a Mord-Sith, I'm not supposed to be.
            Thank the spirits. I don't want you to have your father's after all.

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxThey Say We Stand For Nothing And There's No Way We Ever Could
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx We Just Feel Like We Don't Have The Means To Rise Above And Beat It
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx It's Hard To Beat The System When We're Standing At A Distance

xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxHome For War They Would Have Never Missed A Christmas No More Ribbons On Their Door
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx And When You Trust Your Television What You Get Is What You Got
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Cause When They Own The Information They Can Bend It All The Want
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx That's Why We're Waiting, Waiting On The World To Change
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx It's Not That We Don't Care, We Just Know That The Fight Aint Fair
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx So We Keep On Waiting, Waiting On The World To Change
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx And We're Still Waiting, Waiting On the World To Change
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx One Day Our Generation Is Gonna Rule The Population So We Keep On Waiting

xxx Training | My Family

Do you know how bad it hurts being strung up by your toes?
                                              But you're not really a mord-sith here....
                                              You're Lady Cara du Lac wife of Sir Lancelot the Brave
                                              And my mama -smiles-
                                              Hes smart but only sometimes

Romantic Prophet

Anti-Cute Animosity
don't expect harmonya time to x catch your hands xxx a time to x catch your hands

don't expect harmonyi was x running to xxx i was x running to xxx i was x running to

( cara du lac ) xx ( angry ) xx ( trying to smooth this out ) xx ( she's in so much trouble ) xx ( i have a family with him, don't i? )

listen closely( Noble Heart▪Romantic Dreams▪Strength To Protect▪Little Lord▪For The People )
            ...Yes, actually I do. ▌: scowls;crossing arms
            ...So, I'm supposed to flounce around and do absolutely nothing of value? I'm supposed to be like all of the other ladies around here?
            No. I am strong and I want to show it.
            Rarely ever. His smartest move was marrying me. ▌: winks

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

xxx Training | My Family

Which is why I say its bad
                                              No! Keep doing what you do
                                              Id have to disown you if you acted like other ladies
                                              Which is why were the family to be feared in Camelot -nods-
                                              Oh yes I'm sure that was his only smart move.....

Romantic Prophet

Fine. No more...I'll eb better about the punishments.
            ▌: winks I guess I can be a little more loving and still be tough.
            I certainly don't want to be worried about messing up my hair though. ▌: laughing quietly
            Your sister certainly helps with that too.
            Well, that and being a good father to you two. But don't tell him that one.

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

xxx Training | My Family

-smiles- Thank you mama
                                              I mean I dont behave badly sooo -shrugs-
                                              Of course....dads still tough isnt he?
                                              Definitely not because you have beautiful hair
                                              She is your daughter
                                              Secret is safe with me -salutes-

Romantic Prophet

You don't. ▌: winks Perhaps, I'm just a little vicious sometimes.
            Oh, of course. When he's not being a romantic fool.
            I do? Well aren't you a sweet talker? What do you want now?
            ▌: laughing She certainly is a hellraiser.
            Good boy. This is why you're my favorite son.

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

xxx Training | My Family

Exactly
                                              -chuckles- Which is almost never
                                              Only when hes on missions or something
                                              Of course you do
                                              Nothing who said I had to want anything?
                                              -nods- What will we do with her?
                                              -raises an eyebrow and snuggles up to her- Im your only son

Romantic Prophet

Anti-Cute Animosity

Exactly. How he manages to be so strong is beyond me, when most of his body is taken up by his heart.
            Nobody said it, but I'm not fooled. What do you want? ▌: hands on hips
            I still haven't figured that out and I've been thinking since the day she was born. She certainly is a strange one.
            I keep finding chipmunks in her room. ▌: winks
            Yes, but you're also my favorite. I can adopt children from town you know.

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

xxx Training | My Family

Hes always told me true strength comes from the heart....
                                              Nothing honestly
                                              But you still love her dont you?
                                              ....Papa said she could keep them
                                              -gasps offended- You wouldnt

Romantic Prophet

Your father would say something like that. The fool.
            Really? ▌: tilts head Hmm...Alright, then.
            Of course I love her. ▌: chuckles She's my baby girl, isn't she?
            He did, did he? Well, I'll have to talk to him about that.
            Of course I wouldn't. They're all idiots. ▌: scoffs

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

xxx Training | My Family

But youre the one who fell in love with him so arent you a fool too?
                                              Yes really
                                              Well maybe you to come rescue me from Uncle Arthur....
                                              Exactly -smiles-
                                              As long as she didnt let them bother you....and kept them in that cage he built

Romantic Prophet

Unfortunately, yes I am. ▌: chuckles;shakes head
            Of course. I'll be right there.
            ▌: nodding slowly Fine, she can keep them.
            I just...don't like thinking of chipmunks.

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

xxx Training | My Family

Then were a family of fools
                                              Thank you mama
                                              Hes just being a bore today
                                              -smiles- Im sure shell enjoy that
                                              But apparently theyre breeding....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff