DARKRAVENISGAARA Destructive Villian Twist MyGame. CRIMSON FLAMES
User Image
A WARNING TO THE PEOPLE,
DARK THE GOOD AND THE EVIL,
THIS IS WAR.

TO THE SOILDER, THE CIVILLIAN
DARK THE MARTYR, THE VICTIEM
THIS IS WAR

This is war. This is war. This is war. This is war. This is war. This is war. This is war. This is war. This is war. This is war. This is war. This is war. This is war. This is war. This is war. This is war. This is war.

It's the moment of truth, and the moment to lie,
DARK The moment to live and the moment to die,
DARKRAVEN The moment to fight, the moment to fight

to fight, to fight, to fight to fight to fight to fight to fight to fight to fight to fight to fight to fight to fight to fight to fight to fight to fight to fight to fight to fight to fight to fight to fight to fight to fight to fight to fight!!

To the right
To the left

WE WILL FIGHT TO THE DEATH!!
DARK TO THE EDGE OF THE EARTH
IT'S A BRAVE NEW WORLD

DARKRAVENISGAARA
I believe in nothing
( L ) ewis

[/waves a hand] Yes yes, it's my fault and I am quite aware of that, Lewis. No need to remind me of something I know.
      And it isn't every day I actually come for a visit. It should be an honor to see me here! [/laughs]
      Heh, oww~ that hurt a little bit Lewis.
      Hm? So did you influence my beloved little Alicia to call me a lizard all this time? Back then I might have even beed mad at you for that!~
      Besides, it's Alice's job to kill me, so if you can force him to do so, then it actually will be my funeral. Yours as well perhaps if the story begins to crumble away~

((dono if you want to continue but....here you go. :l ;; ))

tab tab tab tab tab not the end and not the start

untilewedie //Aaron Carroll Jabberwock// untilewedie //Very well~// untilewedie //[/chuckle] Nosy~//

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

Morbid Curiosity O-Oceans And Colours

~~ ` ON . LINE xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x

( ) Just About The Time The Shadows Call,
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxI Undress My Mind And Dare You To Follow, Paint A Portrait Of My Mystery
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Only Close My Eyes And You Are Here With Me, A Nameless Face I Think I See
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx To Sit And Watch The Waves With Me Til They're Gone
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx A Heart I Swear I'd Recognize Is Made Out Of....
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx My Own Devices, Could I Be Wrong?

xxx Phaedra Jackson | A Tad Busy
                            ( ) Oh, It's Your Light And It's Your Way
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxThe Time That I've Taken, I Pray It's Not Wasted
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Have I Already Tasted My Piece Of One Sweet Love?
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Sleepless Nights You Creep Inside Of Me
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Paint Your Shadows On The Breath That We Share
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx You Take More Than Just My Sanity, You Take My Reason Not To Care

xxx The Beach | Well he is my fiance

XXX One Sweet `Love. . . CHATROOM
                                              xxxx xxx Ready And Waiting For A Heart Worth The Breaking.....
                                              There you go father
                                              That looks like it's just about done
                                              I really hate nets....
                                              -pulls a towel over herself-
                                              At least we got there before anyone got hurt right?
                                              Ooops hello?

Romantic Prophet

he a monkeyo-overly↱affectionatexx not a NOAH use yourimagination.theatrePLAYER
    User Image
    shut upIT'SLIKESHOOTINGASITTINGDUCK
    and drink your gina little small talk gin a smile gin and baby i was stuck
    cough coughi still don`t know what ( ✫ ) you`ve done with me
    un deux troisI FEEL quatre! A KIND quatre! OF FEAR quatre! WHEN YOU'RE quatre! NOT HERE
    it's not just tea and crumpets, it's exploding crumpetsUNSATISFIED, I SKIPPED MY PRIDE UNSATISFIED, I SKIPPED MY PRIDE
    it's not just tea and crumpets, it's exploding crumpetsUNSATISFIED, I SKIPPED MY PRIDE UNSATISFIED, I SKIPPED MY PRIDE

bend and snap( cariad noah lee && nervous )

shut upI'VEHADAFEWLITTLELOVEAFFAIRS
    and drink your gineverything is new gin everything is you gin what can i do
    cough coughthey didn't last long ( ✫ ) the love was scarce
    un deux troisIT MAKES quatre! THE TRUTH quatre! EVEN MORE quatre! INCOMPREHENSIBLE
    it's not just tea and crumpets, it's exploding crumpetsI USED TO THINK THAT WAS SENSIBLE I USED TO THINK THAT WAS SENSIBLE
    it's not just tea and crumpets, it's exploding crumpetsI USED TO THINK THAT WAS SENSIBLE I USED TO THINK THAT WAS SENSIBLE

bend and snap( thinking && she is my fiance )

long haired men who kill thingsDON'T GO WASTING YOUR EMOTIONS!

What am I supposed to do? ✫ ▌ sighs They never give up do they?
            I shouldn't worry though. It will work out. It has to work out. It has to.

glub glub glub ! LAY ALL OF YOUR LOVE ON ME
            and i said, turn into spearow♞ : chatroom

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxI Undress My Mind And Dare You To Follow, Paint A Portrait Of My Mystery
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Only Close My Eyes And You Are Here With Me, A Nameless Face I Think I See
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx To Sit And Watch The Waves With Me Til They're Gone
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx A Heart I Swear I'd Recognize Is Made Out Of....

xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Have I Already Tasted My Piece Of One Sweet Love?
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx You Take More Than Just My Sanity, You Take My Reason Not To Care

XXX One Sweet `Love. . . Cariad
                                              Hmm what's wrong this time?
                                              You're still worrying too much
                                              Just in case you were wondering about that

Romantic Prophet

User Image
    un deux troisI FEEL quatre! A KIND quatre! OF FEAR quatre! WHEN YOU'RE quatre! NOT HERE

un deux troisIT MAKES quatre! THE TRUTH quatre! EVEN MORE quatre! INCOMPREHENSIBLE

..I saw two Akumas. I thinks fathers sent them.
            ✫ ▌ sighs I know. I know. i...I'm still not used to this sort of life.
            I'm worried about messing it up or losing it all.

and i said, turn into spearow♞ : phaedra

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

I see
                                              Well I can say that if they're anywhere near the house my fathers won't stand for that
                                              So you shouldn't worry too much about that
                                              Even if we're not home right now.....
                                              Don't worry about that we wouldn't let you mess up or lose it all alright?

Romantic Prophet

User Image

...I don't know. I went for a walk, and there were a couple blocks off.
            ✫ ▌ sighs I know. i know I shouldn't worry. But if you were engaged to you, you would worry too.
            You better not let me mess up. ✫ ▌ smirks Whatever would I do without you?
            How are you anyways?

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

Maybe it's a common occurence in New York and we've just never noticed it before
                                              I mean there's all sorts of things in New York
                                              Greek gods....Brooklyn's controlled by Egyptian gods that's why we never go there
                                              -laughs- You're right if I were engaged to me I'd worry because well that's not normal
                                              Probably curl up in a ball and die?
                                              I'm fine
                                              Just helping father clean out some nets that were illegally put in the ocean
                                              Before anyone can get hurt

Romantic Prophet

User Image

...Perhaps. Maybe you're right and I'm just worrying myself.
            ✫ ▌ tilts head Is there a place for all of the gods?
            I meant if you were me and engaged to you.
            Oh very likely. I would just collapse and that would be the last anyone ever saw of me.
            ...You aren't stressing yourszelf out too much, are you? ✫ ▌ frowns;crossing arms

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

I'm not sure
                                              I just know that Brooklyn is Egyptian gods and the Greeks are in Manhattan and LA
                                              Well the Romans are sort of in both as well....
                                              I wouldn't worry then
                                              You poor dear
                                              Of course not
                                              It's a relatively routine thing
sinisterlikemother C Ȯ β Я A C Ȯ β Я A-β Я A A Țruә GENTLEMAN smokerlikefather

User Image

TAKE A CHANCE, LET YOUR BODY GET A TOLERANCE
I'M NOT A CHANCE BUT A HEAT WAVE IN YOUR PANTS

tab tab Name: Viper

PULL A BREAT LIKE ANOTHER CIGARETTE
PALMS UP, I'M TRADING 'EM TRADING 'EM

tab tab Mood: Fine

I'M THE ORACLE IN MY CHEST
LET THE GUITAR SCREAM LIKE A FASCIST

tab tab Love: Well...

SWEAT IT, UP SHUT YOUR MOUTH, FREE LOVE ON THE
STREET, BUT IN THE ALLY IT AIN'T THAT CHEAP, NOW

I Don't Care!! CHATROOM
                                                                So that's how his world looks like.
                                                                Hm... well I can't say it's misfortunate. [/shrugs]
                                                                Hello...?

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

W-Watch Over Me Let The Rain Come Down B-British Angel

( ) I'm Scared Today More Than I Told You I Was Yesterday
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxGive Me A Moment To Catch My Breath
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx And Hold Me Every Second Left
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Proud Of Me, That's The Only Way I Want You To Be
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Look At Me And Love What You See
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx I Won't Make It Alone I Need Something To Hold

xxx Camille Kirkland | Bored
                            ( ) We Made It Out, And All The Other People Are Asking How
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxThis Doesn't Even Sound Like Truth To Grow From A Group
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx But One Day We Will Realize
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx How Hard It Was, How Hard We Tried
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx And How Our Hearts Made It Out Alive
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx And I Won't Make It Alone I Need Something To Hold

xxx The Library | The Boys

XXX Count The `I Love Yous. . . CHATROOM
                                              xxxx xxx Don't Give Up On What We're Trying To Do And Donn't Count The Miles....
                                              Well let's see
                                              I should probably clean rather than read today
                                              But I really don't want to
                                              Erm hullo?

Romantic Prophet

xxstrive forexcellence god of n - nightmares? CHAOS apples of discord
    User Image
    yomanage me xx i'm a xx mess !! say it manage me xx i'm a xx mess !!
    no fairytalesTURN A PAGE I'M A BOOK HALF UNREAD
    x██████████ ████ ██████████ ████ ██████████ ████

this needs a better happy ending. . . I WANT TO BE LAUGHED AT, LAUGHED WITH, JUST BECAUSE X I WANT TO BE LAUGHED AT, LAUGHED WITH, JUST BECAUSE X
    this needs a better happy ending. . . I WANT TO BE LAUGHED AT, LAUGHED WITH, JUST BECAUSE X I WANT TO BE LAUGHED AT, LAUGHED WITH, JUST BECAUSE X

time warp ↗↗ i'm stuck in this rut : waiting on a second hand pick me up.
    Hawaiian lyrics Hawaiian lyrics t h e n x i x w o u l d x n e v e r x l e t x a n o t h e r x d a y x g o x b y
    my cat is twitching HIDEKI SUTCLIFF xxx BORED

yomaybe it's xx not my xx week !! say it maybe it's xx not my xx week !!
    no fairytalesBUT IT'S MY YEAR AND I'M SICK OF WATCHING

this needs a better happy ending. . . MINUTES PASS AS I GO NOWHERE. AND THIS IS MY REACTION X MINUTES PASS AS I GO NOWHERE. AND THIS IS MY REACTION
    this needs a better happy ending. . . MINUTES PASS AS I GO NOWHERE. AND THIS IS MY REACTION X MINUTES PASS AS I GO NOWHERE. AND THIS IS MY REACTION

time warp ↗↗ i've been going crazy : i don't want to waste another moment here
    Hawaiian lyrics Hawaiian lyrics i x i m p r e s s x t h a t x e v e r y x w o r dx b y x d e s i g n x t u r n s x a x h e a d
    my cat is twitching PLANNING xxx HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

and it's right in front of you, you're too damn naive( NAME )
          xxxxI DON'T WANT TO DREAM ANYMORE !!
          size=15]████ ████ ████ ████ ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
          nah, nah, nah, come on! come on! come one! nah, nah, nah, nah, come on! user name here
            Finally. I'm ungrounded and.... blinks
            And I have absolutely nothing to do. At all.

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

W-Watch Over Me Let The Rain Come Down B-British Angel

( ) I'm Scared Today More Than I Told You I Was Yesterday
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxGive Me A Moment To Catch My Breath
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx And Hold Me Every Second Left
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Proud Of Me, That's The Only Way I Want You To Be
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Look At Me And Love What You See
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx I Won't Make It Alone I Need Something To Hold

xxx Camille Kirkland | Bored
                            ( ) We Made It Out, And All The Other People Are Asking How
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxThis Doesn't Even Sound Like Truth To Grow From A Group
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx But One Day We Will Realize
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx How Hard It Was, How Hard We Tried
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx And How Our Hearts Made It Out Alive
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx And I Won't Make It Alone I Need Something To Hold

xxx The Library | The Boys

XXX Count The `I Love Yous. . . Hideki
                                              xxxx xxx Don't Give Up On What We're Trying To Do And Donn't Count The Miles....
                                              I should be cleaning but I don't want to
                                              So wouldn't have being grounded still have been more useful?
                                              Hullo -smiles-

Romantic Prophet

xxstrive forexcellence god of n - nightmares? CHAOS apples of discord
    User Image
    yomanage me xx i'm a xx mess !! say it manage me xx i'm a xx mess !!
    no fairytalesTURN A PAGE I'M A BOOK HALF UNREAD

time warp ↗↗ i'm stuck in this rut : waiting on a second hand pick me up.
    Hawaiian lyrics Hawaiian lyrics t h e n x i x w o u l d x n e v e r x l e t x a n o t h e r x d a y x g o x b y
    my cat is twitching HIDEKI SUTCLIFF xxx BORED

yomaybe it's xx not my xx week !! say it maybe it's xx not my xx week !!
    no fairytalesBUT IT'S MY YEAR AND I'M SICK OF WATCHING

time warp ↗↗ i've been going crazy : i don't want to waste another moment here
    Hawaiian lyrics Hawaiian lyrics i x i m p r e s s x t h a t x e v e r y x w o r dx b y x d e s i g n x t u r n s x a x h e a d
    my cat is twitching PLANNING xxx HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

and it's right in front of you, you're too damn naive( CAMILLE )
          xxxxI DON'T WANT TO DREAM ANYMORE !!
          size=15]████ ████ ████ ████ ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
          nah, nah, nah, come on! come on! come one! nah, nah, nah, nah, come on! W-Watch Over Me Let The Rain Come Down B-British Angel
            ...Cleaning is boring. You should so something more fun. With me.
            blinks Of course not. It's the idea of not being able to do anything. It's so horrible and still!
            My Camille! hugs tightly

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces