ρℓєαsє ғσяgινє мץ ѕнץиєss

xxxx music/lyrics

xxxx on here.

xxxx cheerful

ρ-ραρρα's вαвץ м-мσυsє ✥ | ...т-тєασяc-cσғғєє... | ✥ м-мσммα's яєαℓ cн-cнιℓ∂
ON◞LINE

м-мσsнιмσsнι ?xxxαн, ι-ι'м sσяяץ...『R-Riko?』
                                        xxxxxxxxxx Oh r-really? L-Like what?
                                        Um...M-my roof? I-I guess...>///<

м-мσsнιмσsнι ?xxxαн, ι-ι'м sσяяץ...『Sh-Shinra-san?』
                                        xxxxxxxxxx I-it's a little b-bit i-inherited...P-papa h-has i-insomnia and his is m-much w-wotse...
                                        M-Milk? [//tilts head] I-I've n-never tried it but i-it could work... >//<
                                        I-I s-sometimes a-ask Nightmare t-to help me...H-he c-can t-take it a-away, b-but frankly...I-I'm s-scared of h-him...I prefer t-to use him as a l-last resort...

Shirtless Elder

User Image
Next!Generation
I want to s-slice you ⋇ `open→★υи∂єяɢяσυи∂ ` ∂σcтσя °¨¨° ⓁⓄⓋⒺⓎdoveyPRATTLESXXXXXXXXXX
XOFF★LINEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

✭ ✭ ✭ ⊰ RIKO
                                      aliced↘↘ SO LONG TO DEVOTIONUser Image

[//chuckles] Alright, alright, I owe you for this.
                                      I honestly didn't. He should have been a little more forward with his hints. I think he doesn't
                                      realize how cryptic he can get sometimes. Especially when it comes to the the things he
                                      wants for personal reasons. He loves to make things difficult for me. [//soft chuckle]
                                      I'm actually hoping that their weird brains are so over developed that they wont even notice... ;;
                                      . . .
                                      At least you've got one adult who understands what you're going through in terrifying clarity.
                                      She told me where she kept them, so I never bothered to clean that area.
                                      Just keep trying. He's really fond of the two of you, you know.[//smiles] I can't help but agree with you on that... ;;
                                      (Maybe Izaya's figured it out.)
                                      Thanks. [//slightly frazzled grin]
                                      You have a good point. [//pushes his glasses up with a finger] it is because I'm so masculine
                                      that you have difficulty talking to me about these things?
                                      That was a special occasion. [//small smile] She was the first small child to ever try to kill
                                      him~ She was very special in that respect. [//shrugs] And I thought she proved my point
                                      about him hurting people's loved ones and cherished objects, but it turned out your father was
                                      just pulling strings as usual. [//chuckles] Those were good times. [//nods] Sometimes when
                                      he smiles it's just. . . [//shivers] I don't want to talk about it!

✭ ✭ ✭ ⊰ REUIN
                                      aliced↘↘ SO LONG TO DEVOTION

Well not insomnia is treatable! Sometimes even curable! [//smiles]
                                      Really? ;; Well you should try it! It's good!
                                      Oh? I see. [//nods; totally doesn't understand at all]

✭ ✭ ✭ ⊰ CHAT
                                      aliced↘↘ SO LONG TO DEVOTION

Well it looks like one of them is home~
                                      Pardon me.

User Image
alicePayalice myalice respectsalice to alicegracealice andalice virtuealice
ALICEDALICEDALICEDALICEDALICEDSEND MY CONDOLENCES TO GOOD
ALICEDALICEDALICEDALICEDALICEDDD↘↘
ALICEDALICEDALICEDALICEDALICEDALICED Shinra Kishitani ╯╯ Happy~

aliceGivealice myalice regardsalice to alicesoul aliceand aliceromancealice
ALICEDALICEDALICEDALICEDALICEDTHEY ALWAYS DID THE BEST THEY COULD
ALICEDALICEDALICEDALICEDALICEDDD↘↘
ALICEDALICEDALICEDALICEDALICEDALICEDHome ╯╯ We're married ~❤
Silence No one

Ranchy Taco's Partner

Dapper Bunny

11,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Elocutionist 200
made by xxCALLISTOUser Image
______iPLAY★DOCTOR █ ▌happy❤happy 『愛』 medical•〞secrets__are。FUN (-`ω´- )
Or would you rather just mingle? Or would you rather just mingle? Or would you rather just mingle? Or would you rather just mingle? Or would you rather just mingle?
DO NOT STEAL

I would if I could. I'd do anything spontaneously.O N::L I N E

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                  ⊰⊰_______GO MAKE YOUR NEXT CHOICE
                  We can be cool in the gang if you'd rather hangbe your best choice
                  We can be cool in the gang if you'd rather hangbe your best choice
                  xxCALLISTORiko Orihara

⊰⊰_______AND IF YOU’RE LOOKING FOR A BOY WITH A VOICE
                  We can be cool in the gang if you'd rather hangwell baby I'm single
                  We can be cool in the gang if you'd rather hangwell baby I'm single
                  xxCALLISTOPanic o A o;;

⊰⊰_______ARE YOU IN THE MOOD FOR SOME DUDE
                  We can be cool in the gang if you'd rather hangare you in the mood to be subdued
                  We can be cool in the gang if you'd rather hangare you in the mood to be subdued
                  xxCALLISTOW-Well that's none of your business~ C|;;;
                  You can be Jane my wife. Should I marry Jane tonight?SONG TITLEARTIST

⊰⊰___CHAT
                                                  CALLISTOCALLISTOShould I marry Jane tonight?
                                                      ...;; sounds like Natsu's home

User has logged off

preferred resolution:1366x768
User Image

xxxx R-Reuin V-Villiers!

xxxx music/lyrics

xxxx on here.

xxxx cheerful

ρ-ραρρα's вαвץ м-мσυsє ✥ | ...т-тєασяc-cσғғєє... | ✥ м-мσммα's яєαℓ cн-cнιℓ∂
ON◞LINE

м-мσsнιмσsнι ?xxxαн, ι-ι'м sσяяץ...『R-Riko?』
                                        xxxxxxxxxx Hmm...I-I guess everyone got b-busy...M-Maybe I'll wait a while longer t-to see if anyone else c-comes on...
⇧ C Ȯ β Я A C Ȯ β Я A-β Я AA Țruә ʛ Ӭ n Ţ l e м a ɲ ♛ sMOKER⇧

User Image

He's a stranger to some and a vision to none
▬▬▬▬▬▬
name: Viper

He can never get enough, get enough of the one
▬▬▬▬▬▬
mood: Fine...

But a fortune he quite, but it's hard to admit
▬▬▬▬▬▬
thoughts: Maybe she won't notice

How it ends and begins on his face is a map of the world
▬▬▬▬▬▬
actions: Resting

From yesterday it's coming, from yesterday the fear...
▬▬▬▬▬▬
love: Useless emotion...
d
a
r
k
g
a
a
r
a

Cobra Cobra-bra: [CHATROOM] ↺ ↻

.... Finally. [/leans back on chair] I don't have to use that other... chat thing anymore.
Doubt mom will notice. [/small sigh] Whatever. Anyone on this.

Ranchy Taco's Partner

Dapper Bunny

11,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
______INNOCENT﹚SMILES▐░ pawn✄perfection?♟forthe゚HAPPY!END
But I move like a landslide But I move like a landslide But I move like a landslide But I move like a landslide
DO NOT STEAL

Here is to you honeyO N::L I N E

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                  ⊰⊰_______HERE IS TO YOU HONEY
                  We can be cool in the gang if you'd rather hangbut I'm out of your league
                  xxCALLISTODeni LaForet-Albatross

⊰⊰_______NEVER GONNA PASS ME
                  We can be cool in the gang if you'd rather hang'cause I'm out of your league, your league, your league
                  We can be cool in the gang if you'd rather hang'cause I'm out of your league, your league, your league
                  xxCALLISTOHappy of course

⊰⊰_______LOOKIE HERE BABY
                  We can be cool in the gang if you'd rather hangYou're coming my way
                  xxCALLISTOHahaha~ C|
                  But I move like a landslideSONG TITLEARTIST

⊰⊰___NAME
                                                  CALLISTOCALLISTOUp and down and around again
                                                      Again with Mister Poet? ((/sighs)) He should just learn to
                                                      be a proper experiment like the rest of us...
                                                      ((/blinks)) Hm? Oh another one of these things? o uo
                                                      Well hello~ ((/smile))

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
d
a
r
k
g
a
a
r
a

Cobra Cobra-bra: [DENI] ↺ ↻

. . . . I never thought I would meet another experiment on this chat.
A pleasure to see you again. [/polite smile]

Ranchy Taco's Partner

Dapper Bunny

11,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
But I move like a landslide But I move like a landslide But I move like a landslide But I move like a landslide
DO NOT STEAL

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

xxCALLISTOHahaha~ C|

⊰⊰___VIPER
                                                      ((/small blink)) I suppose we're very far and in between?
                                                      ((/smiles)) Hello. How have you been?

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
d
a
r
k
g
a
a
r
a

[/tilt head slightly] Perhaps that may be true. Yet it seems like you doubt that fact. [/clink]
Oh. I've been... well. [/fake smile] Dealing with Medusa. I thought about running away from here and go see dad... but the fact that I'm part witch does not make me feel very welcome in Shibushen. [/small sigh, slightly waves off] Guess I just gotta deal with that.
What about you? Who's this... Mister Poet you mention before?

Ranchy Taco's Partner

Dapper Bunny

11,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
DO NOT STEAL

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

xxCALLISTOHahaha~ C|

⊰⊰___VIPER
                                                      ((/headtilt)) Well I would highly doubt the fact unless everyone on
                                                      the planet was like him and experimented on their children as well and create his own artifical
                                                      beings to experiment on = u =;;
                                                      ((/blinks)) Sounds complicated...wish you luck though ((/smile))
                                                      ...((/half shrug)) "Busy" is one way to put it...moving here and there, shopping for Halloween
                                                      (because father says that you can never shop too early for a holiday), and what not. Caught ill
                                                      for two days. Didn't get to do much then because he thought the formula was failing so that was
                                                      a whole new line of experiments and what not to sit through ((/rubs her neck)) Mm? Oh he's
                                                      just one of the others he's created ((/smiles)) I...think he made Miss Sickle mad again so they're
                                                      fighting in the foyer again = u=;;;

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
d
a
r
k
g
a
a
r
a

[/blink].... That sounds just like my own life. I was created as well, and still use for Medusa's experiments. [/shake head] Quiet stressful...
Hm. Thank you. I appreciate it.
. . . Sounds complicated. I am sorry that you must deal with that. [/shake head]
Oh. Is that so. I do hope everything turns for the best. It must be annoying listening to them fight doesn't it?

Ranchy Taco's Partner

Dapper Bunny

11,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
DO NOT STEAL

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

xxCALLISTOHahaha~ C|

⊰⊰___VIPER
                                                      ((/small blink)) I see...((/points)) but clearly you were given your
                                                      own will and the ability to think on your own, morals, and as well as a personality so you could
                                                      always just be normal right? C|
                                                      You're welcome
                                                      ((/half shrug)) I'm use to it ((/distant smile)) Besides...experiments make him happy so why
                                                      should I complain about it right?
                                                      ((/shrugs again)) It happens all the time. He's very sarcastic and cocky and Miss Sickle hates
                                                      that about him. And...I assume he hates her noble appearance and blunt speech = u=;;

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
d
a
r
k
g
a
a
r
a

[/shake head] If I was given my own will, I would have been sure that witch was gone for good. I would do much more that I would want to do. . . [/clench fist] But I don't [/small sigh] ... In some way, I am a bit.... no, I'm not even close to what others consider "normal".
Well. Does it make you happy? If so, then I suppose there is another to worry about... [/ponders to self] ... Excuse me. [/takes out a cigarette, lights it, puffs out a bit of smoke]
My. That does sound complicated. Opposite attracts, perhaps. [/small smile] That's just silly.

Ranchy Taco's Partner

Dapper Bunny

11,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
DO NOT STEAL

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

xxCALLISTOHahaha~ C|

⊰⊰___VIPER
                                                      ((/ducks a flying book)) Ah...
                                                      Maybe I should go see what Mister Chistopher's doing in the garden ;;
                                                      Excuse me

User has logged off

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
d
a
r
k
g
a
a
r
a