Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
User Image
User Image
                                              x - - illusion↻_ I could spend xxx ✩》 a little bit of time with you
                                              x - - illusion x - -↻_ I could spin xxx ✩》 a little bitty rhyme for you
                                              x - - illusion shade x - - illI DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU NEED
                                              x - - illusBut I HOPE that I c.can GIVE it to you ::.
                                              x - - ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●
                                              x - - illusion sh» `⊹ I'M NOT MADE OF SHINY ⇡✦◟ THINGS
                                              x - - illI COULD NEVER PAY FOR DIAMOND RINGS
                                              x - - illusion shade x -( But I will make ) the whole world sing
                                              x - - illusion shade x - - illusion shadeIF YOU ASK ME TO

Finished with his shower, Tristan joined the man of the house. He wanted to help around the house in anyway possible. As much as he joked around with the male, he respected him greatly. That, and he wanted to remain on the man’s good side. He could only imagine how terrible Mr. Gann could make his life if he slipped from the good side. Besides, if he angered the man, he would never be allowed to stay with Spencer. Offering the help, Mr. Gann gave him a couple of jobs to help around, while the chefs, party planners, and staff arrived to prepare the penthouse for the guests. There wasn’t much work to be done by the son of Apollo, but he stepped in to help with the staff, cleaning up the counters and dusting around the house. One of them commented about how strange it was to see someone his age wanting to help around the house with cleaning. When she made the comment, Tristan shrugged his shoulders, not wanting to explain his intentions or his past with manners. He had yet to open up to Spencer completely and some maid wasn’t going to hear about him before his own girlfriend. Spencer appeared in the room, and his attention moved from cleaning to his girlfriend. With his attention on the blonde, he hoped that her father wouldn’t guess about how they spent their night together, other than the small jokes he usually added to conversations.

Sitting down at table, Mr. Gann started a conversation with Spencer about how she slept. Tristan held his breath as she simply stated that she had a great night of sleep. The conversation then moved on, as food was set in front of them. Spencer then went on to question about when the guests would be arriving at the penthouse. Tristan remained mostly silent throughout the meal, listening to what Spencer and Mr. Gann were chatting about. They finished the meal when Mr. Gann decided that he would be heading to the office to try and speak with his own parents. Getting up, Spencer asked him to tell her if he got ahold of the elderly in the United Kingdom. When her father was out of the room, the daughter of Aphrodite moved to sit on Tristan’s lap. “Good morning, sunshine.” He said to the female as she made herself comfortable. Wrapping his arms around Spencer, leaning in for a kiss. He stopped himself when he heard someone calling her name. A woman approached the two of them. It was the first time he was seeing the woman. Listening to the two of them speak, he could tell that his girlfriend wasn’t too pleased with the woman, though he had no idea why. The woman walked away, not excited to not have another party lined up to make money off. Nodding he agreed with his girlfriend, when she brought up that someone should not need two months to plan one party.

Hearing Mr. Gann call from the office, Spencer rose from her seat. She asked him to join her and say hello to her grandparents. He felt odd meeting her grandparents on a computer, but he wasn’t about to say no to his girlfriend. Walking into the office, her grandparents went on about how beautiful she looked. Before they noticed the son of Apollo standing in the background. When they questioned if he was in fact Tristan, Spencer’s new boyfriend who ‘joined the family’ this winter, he raised his hand and nodded towards the two of them. “I’m doing fantastic. Thank you, merry Christmas to you too. How are you doing?” Tristan felt strange with Spencer’s entire family putting attention on him. It took him long enough to get used to Mr. Gann’s watchful eye on him. It was then brought up the sweaters that the elderly woman sent them the day before. Tristan felt somewhat strange in his, but at the same time comfortable, he was happy that he was having a traditional Christmas with a family together. Hearing a thump on the roof, Spencer brought up that she thought it was a bird and was going to check on what happened. Tristan followed the girl, figuring that she knew as well as he did that the sound wasn’t from a bird. More likely, it was from some sort of monster that found them while they were using the computer.

When they reached the bathroom, Tristan pulled out his pocket watch. His girlfriend made her way through the window first. Tristan would have felt more comfortable going through the glass first, but it was harder for him to get through the window. Once she was on the roof, he pulled himself to the window and began the struggle to get through the small space. Hearing Spencer call his name, Tristan bent his body and tried his best to avoid whatever monster was coming towards him. The monster didn’t seem prepared from him to duck. Which gave him time to pull himself all the way onto roof of the building. When he reached the top, he turned to find his girlfriend, hoping to find her. When he spotted her, he lunged forward, praying to reach her in time, but all he could manage was to scream her name. “SPENCER!” Watching the female slip from the side of the roof, he could feel his heart drop to his stomach. Watching the monster jump down after the girl, Tristan transformed his pocket watch, about to follow after the monster. He didn’t get the chance, the monster that tried to attack him, while he was getting out of the window, came back for another hit. Shoving the bow against the monster, he pulled an arrow out and shot the monster directly in the head. The monster looked stunned for a minute until it exploded into a sea of golden dust. Tristan took a deep breath; the fight put him on his toes. Making his way to the edge of the building he glanced over. Her father was standing on the balcony, staring up at him. Luckily, Spencer was able to answer for him, and he didn’t have to think on his feet or lie to the male. He informed the two that the guests were arriving at the penthouse, and Tristan and Spencer decided to meet back in the house.

Making his way to the window, he did his best to crawl through the window once more. His body was fitting its way through the window, but his mind was on his girlfriend. She fell from the roof of the building, and no normal person should be able to handle that fall without being injured. Even as a demigod, it wasn’t likely that they would manage a fall like that stand right back up unscathed. Shoving his way through the window, he closed the window and locked it before moving into Spencer’s room. He almost ran into the daughter of Aphrodite, but he stopped himself short of running into her. The first remark from her mouth felt too calm for Tristan. She began to explain that she was fine, and there was nothing to be worried about. “Spence, I think that you should sit down, let me heal you.” Tristan wasn’t concerned about being able to heal her, he just wanted her to be willing to let him do so. As soon as she gave him the word, the healing process would start instantly. However, she pushed him away from the idea of helping her. Tristan hated how stubborn Spencer could be at times. “Fine, but you might have a concussion, I don’t want you drinking at all tonight.” He didn’t like having to demand something out of the girl he was in love with, but if she wasn’t going to allow him to heal her, then he had to ensure that there weren’t any worst outcomes. He followed her out of her room and into the main event.

Out of all of the people at the party, Tristan could recognize some of Mr. Gann’s teammates. Other than that, the rest of the guests were foreign to Tristan. Which meant he spent the first ten minutes of his party introducing himself to everyone at the party and trying his best to remember who was who. He remained by Spencer’s side, as much as possible, hoping that people would connect the two. He didn’t enjoy himself while introducing himself, but for the first time, since he’d been away from Thalia, he felt angered when an older woman and younger man approached him. The woman didn’t look pleased to be talking with Tristan, and the other male a smirk that Tristan wanted to wipe off his face. “So, you must be Spencer’s boyfriend.” The female claimed with a monotonous voice. Tristan did his best to remind himself of his manners that usually came to him naturally. “Yes, my name is Tristan Pascal.” He held out his hand, but it was no use, neither of the two seemed interested in shaking with him. “I can’t believe that Spencer went for a guy like you.” Tristan became oddly aware that Spencer was apart from him at the moment. He bit his tongue, stopping himself from making a comment. This guy was bothering him more than a child of Ares. “Tristan, this is my agent that I was telling you about. Tristan is an amazing musician, I was wondering if you could help him, he’s just getting started.” Tristan wished that his girlfriend hadn’t joined the group again. Wished she hadn’t brought up the fact that he wasn’t on his feet, just yet. He hadn’t lived outside of Camp Half Blood for long, but he had already seen Rob’s face around enough to know he was making bank.

Stella opened her mouth, about to respond to Spencer, when Mr. Gann’s agent approached the group. “I’m afraid that Stella sticks to the modeling world. It has been good to her. However, I know some people who may be interested.” Tristan was surprised that the agent of the older male was so open about helping Tristan out. He guessed that Mr. Gann had placed in a couple of good words for him. The agent began to speak with Tristan; Rob seemed to think that this was the opportune moment to pull Spencer away from the group. Tristan lost eye contact with the daughter of Aphrodite, but he didn’t want to disrespect the agent speaking with him, especially after all that Mr. Gann went through to speak with him about Tristan. Their conversation lasted for about an hour, the agent questioning him about his childhood, Tristan making up lies as he went. He told the man that he spent his childhood in boarding schools, summers at various summer camps. The man acted genuinely interested in what Tristan had to say. When their conversation ended, Mr. Gann stood in front of all of the guests, informing them that dinner was ready and that they should join him at the table. Tristan parted ways with the agent and found Spencer in the sea of all the people. She still didn’t look great from the fall. Wrapping his arm around her waist, he walked with her to the table, pulling out a seat and allowing her to sit before sliding it closer to the table. He took the seat next to her, hoping that Rob would stay away from the couple, but the model decided that the seat on the other side of Spencer was the correct one for him. Tristan wanted to comment, telling him to find another seat, but it wasn’t his holiday party, and he wasn’t going to ruin it for anyone.

Their meal was filled with a roasted turkey, squash, roasted root vegetables, and mashed potatoes. All of the food was placed down on the table by the staff. Tristan dug in shortly after everyone else had their food at the table. There was small talk, mostly compliments to Mr. Gann about how delicious the food looked and tasted. It didn’t take long for Rob to begin to speak about Spencer at their modeling job. Funny stories were told that made the whole table laugh and joke about the modeling job. Occasionally some people glanced to Tristan to see if he had anything to say about his girlfriend. What was he supposed to say? Tell them all about how they were attacked by a hydra? How she was the daughter of Aphrodite and he was a son of Apollo? Rob continued on about how great of a coworker Spencer was. As he went on longer, Tristan slid his hand under the table, and placed it on Spencer’s thigh, reminding her that he existed. When he finally got annoyed enough with the model, Tristan added, “I think we can all agree that Spencer is great at what she does.” Leaning over, her gave his girlfriend a quick peck on the cheek. He was just happy to see that his comment seemed to turn Rob off talking about Spencer. He didn’t want to come off as possessive towards the female, but there was something about Rob that turned him off from the male.

He as happy to see dinner finished, and the group turn towards the living room. Almost everyone was beginning to get a little tipsy; they had been drinking for the past three hours. Tristan remained sober for the day, originally because he didn’t want to drink in front of Spencer when he asked her not to during the party. Now, he didn’t trust what he might do to Rob if he got drunk enough, not being able to completely control himself at times even when he was sober. Taking a seat on the couch, he watched as people walked around to hand out the gifts that they brought to the party. Spencer handed the guests their gift, before taking her seat she handed a gift to her father. Picking up one final gift, she took her seat next to Tristan, Rob still finding a way to sit next to her. Handing a thick gift to Tristan, Spencer smiled at the male. Tristan felt bad not being able to hand an actual, physical gift to her, and it didn’t help that Rob brought in a huge wrapped gift for the female. The unwrapping of gifts began with most of the soccer players opening gifts from each other. Eventually the eyes turned to Spencer and Tristan, her father stated that it was their turn to open gifts. Tristan got a gift from Mr. Gann and Spencer, so he waited for his girlfriend to open some of her other gifts first. Many soccer players and their significant others brought her small gifts of jewelry or perfume. Tristan figured that most of their wives were the ones to pick out the gifts for the daughter of Aphrodite. Spencer eventually glanced to Tristan, waiting him to open a gift. The male first picked up the gift from Mr. Gann; it was in a small box. Lifting the lid off the box, he found inside a gift card for a well-known music store in town. Nodding his head to the older male he said, “Thank you Mr. Gann I’ve been needing a couple of things for my guitar.” Turning to Spencer, before she was able to decide which of the last two gifts to open first, Rob spoke up, “Open my gift last.

The daughter of Aphrodite listened to the male; Tristan figured that she wanted to please all of her gifts. Opening her father’s gift, he gave her a sewing machine. When she saw it, she got up and gave her father a hug. Tristan couldn’t help but glance at Rob when his girlfriend got up. Returning to her seat next to Tristan, the son of Apollo opened the gift his girlfriend got him. Pulling the wrapping paper away from what was inside, he found staff paper, on the top of the paper “From the Desk of Tristan Claude Pascal” followed by a heart and S.J.G. Seeing the paper, Tristan couldn’t stop himself from smiling brightly to his girlfriend. Leaning over to the female, he kissed her, “Thank you, Spence, I love them.” He was excited for the gift, but before he could truly show his appreciation, Rob pulled her attention away. “Awesome gift, now, Spencer, why don’t you open Stella and my gift.” He pushed, Tristan was becoming more annoyed with the male, but let his girlfriend go open her last gift. Slowly, as she peeled away the paper, a frame was shown. The rest of the paper pulled away, Spencer’s back was to Tristan, but he was able to see the photo inside the frame at the same time as she. The picture was Rob and she, wrapped around each other, while hinting of the nude look. Rob shot Tristan a smirk to the male. Without thinking, his fists clenched. “This will be your debut of Time Square, hung for the world to see.” Stella told the female. Tristan stood, storming out of the room, not thinking about the mood he just set for the room. Reaching the female’s room, he wanted to punch the wall, wanted to punch Rob. Taking a deep breath, he sat down on Spencer’s bed, taking a deep breath. Running his hand over the bed, where Spencer and he spent the night together in a way that Rob would never understand.

Taking one more deep breath, he tried to avoid the thought of his girlfriend practically nude for all of New York to see. Picking up his guitar, Tristan walked back into the living room. He almost ran into his girlfriend, “Sorry Spence, I just forgot to grab your gift from your room.” He kissed the girl lightly, trying his best to seem calm and fine. He led her to the seat, hoping that she wouldn’t be too bothered by his mood. Sitting next to each other he spoke up, “It took me some time to decide what to get such an amazing girlfriend. There is no way that I’ll ever be able to truly pay you back for all of the love you have given me, Spencer. But, this is my best attempt to show you what you have done for me and my life, and how much I care about you.” Strumming the strings he double checked to ensure that it was in tune. Smiling at Spencer, he began the song.

If I were lost in the cold would you come and rescue me?
                                              From the sky falls the snow and it freezes both my feet,
                                              Could you bring me a coat and cuddle up next to me?
                                              I’m not asking for a whole lot here,
                                              All I really wanna know my dear,

Is would you be mine for just tonight?
                                              Until the sun comes up, until the sun comes up,
                                              Would you be mine for just tonight?
                                              Until the sun comes up, until the sun comes up again.

Would you walk next to me down the street and hold my hand?
                                              Maybe sit next to me on the beach with our feet in the sand,
                                              Could I brush back the hair from your face, every single strand?
                                              I’m not asking for a whole lot here.
                                              All I really wanna know my dear,

Is would you be mine for just tonight?
                                              Until the sun comes up, until the sun comes up,
                                              Would you be mine for just tonight?
                                              Until the sun comes up, until the sun comes up again.

Finishing the song, Tristan turned to his girlfriend. She leaned in instantly kissing him. A smile returned on his face, an actual smile. Her head lightly moved to his shoulder, “I hope that you liked it.” Waiting for a response, he moved his arm, taking her head in his hand. “Spence?” Her eyes were shut and she didn’t seem conscious. “Spence, Spence, wake up.” His mind went directly back to the fall of hers from the roof. The doctor in the penthouse stood, Tristan knew what she needed, not the doctor. Standing, “You know, Spencer was feeling kind of light headed earlier. I think she’s just tired, I’m going to take her into her bedroom. I think she’ll be fine after a little nap.” The doctor was still walking towards the two of them, but Tristan gave Mr. Gann a look. The older man, stood telling the doctor to let Tristan take Spencer to her room. Placing down his guitar, Tristan picked up his girlfriend, taking her to her bedroom. Closing the door behind them, he shoved a chair in front of the door and shoved a towel in the bottom, to block out sound. Making his way back to the bed, Tristan sat down on the edge, next to his girlfriend. “Please father, help me to heal Spencer.” He gave a prayer to the god of healing. Placing his hand lightly on Spencer’s head, he began to sing an Ancient Greek hymn to his father. “Please accept this offering and help my girlfriend, my true love.” Singing, his hand began to lightly turn golden, almost glowing. His hands were shaking, praying that his girlfriend’s eyes would open, he could feel his eyes tearing, leaning down, to Spencer’s face, he lightly kissed her face. “Spencer, please wake up, please Spence.” He whispered into her ear, when his hymn finished.

The song used in this post was not written by me. I do not take any credit for the song. Written by Tyler Slemp.

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
User Image

As expected, the daughter of Zeus had a comment about Remi’s lack of ability to teleport the three to the island, and her apology to the son of Athena. Without returning a comment, Remi took a couple of deep breaths, trying her best to calm down quickly. Colter put together a small fire in a trashcan, doing all he could to warm the group up and dry them off. The thought of a boat came up, but the thought of being in the water for the daughter of Zeus was an instant no. Colter went on doing his best to think of a way to get across the water. When he brought up teleporting, Remi turned the other way, avoiding eye contact. It didn’t take long for the son of Athena to be on his feet searching the sky. Thalia joined in helping him, trying to summon a pegasus to them. The daughter of Hermes was surprised to see Thalia so open to helping the group, however she was also part of the quest, if they went back to Camp Half Blood with no answers, it would be her fault too. Thalia sent a prayer up to her father, who didn’t seem to answer her right away. It took a couple seconds to hear the wings flapping through the air. As the pegasus landed in front of them, Colter lightly squeezed Remi’s hand. The white winged horse that stood before them entranced Remi. “She’s beautiful.” She whispered, staring at the creature. The pegasus didn’t seem to want to allow Thalia to get on its back, Remi couldn’t blame the creature, she didn’t like having Thalia around either. Colter got on next, followed by Remi. The son of Athena gave reasoning that he had give directions, but both females on the quest knew it was better to keep the male in between them.

It didn’t take long by air to get to the island. Once they were off the pegasus, they made a quick decision to keep the creature with them while they were on the quest, just in case. Colter gave orders for Remi to stick with the pegasus while he and Thalia decided where they would camp for their time there. She didn’t like the idea of sitting around while the other two were able to take a real look around the island, but she kept her mouth shut, not wanting to create any more problems for one day. Taking the pegasus to the edge of the island, she let the creature drink from the water. She wasn’t able to talk with the horse, but the idea of being trapped in a small cabin didn’t seem to please her. “You’ll be able to stretch your wings out when you need, I promise. We just need a fast escape if something goes wrong. I wouldn’t be the first one to jump to help Thalia either, but staying would be the best for the entire Greek world.” She talked to the pegasus as it grazed. Picking up some of the grass, held it out in her hand, allowing it to move with the wind. She had always wondered what it would be like to be a child of one of the Big Three gods, not that she didn’t love her father. It was just; the Big Three were always taken so seriously, whereas her father and siblings were pushed to the background. Standing, Remi stretched looking out to the ocean, she cleared her mind of the non-sense to do with her father. Glancing back to where the son of Athena and daughter of Zeus had wandered off to, she saw Colter walking back to the girl. Placing her hand in the pegasus’ mane, the creature seemed to be thinking about flying off before being caught in a small building with three demigods.

Yeah, well, she’s a good pegasus.” She told Colter when he approached them. Remi shrugged hearing him go on about how they needed the pegasus there, and that it was good that she had someone there that she got along with. Thalia joined the group once more, going on about what she found. Colter and Thalia discussed the island before deciding where they would be staying for the rest of their time on the island. Remi followed the two to where they were headed. She couldn’t figure out how Thalia and Colter had dated for so long. They were the same person, though she knew that neither of them would ever want to hear that. They both needed to be leading, which was why she was sure Thalia hated not being the quest leader here. Reaching the building, Thalia gave a quick wind to get the dust away. Not a lot of people wanted to spend too much time in a place that they thought a ton of prisoners escaped from. Walking in, the building felt far from home. “Come on in girl,” Remi led the pegasus, who didn’t look pleased. Thalia and Colter were already going further into detail with their findings while exploring. It didn’t take long for Colter to decide that they were going to adventure around later, but their first focus was on food. Thalia was sent out to search and hunt for a meal. Remi moved the pegasus to the back of the building, where it neighed with displeasure. “Please calm down, it will be okay. It’s just a short time that you’ll be in here.” Remi moved her hands through the mare’s mane, glancing to Colter as he asked her to join him in searching for larger pieces of concrete for their stove. The girl nodded, rubbing the pegasus’ muzzle before moving to where the son of Athena sat.

For as much as Remi wanted Thalia to not be on the quest, she found herself once again sitting quietly with Colter. She didn’t know how to bring up anything with him. They hadn’t talked about what happened while Colter was in the infirmary, but he brought up earlier that they needed to focus on the quest at hand. She didn’t want to go against his word, since there was a lot riding on this quest. Whenever she got too annoyed with the daughter of Zeus, she reminded herself of Hector and Petra. She owed her life to the Ares cabin, after they saved Sophia. The least she could do was get along with Thalia to allow this quest to be a success. Moving the larger pieces of cement to where Colter was setting up the stove, she placed it down. Heading back to find more until he was content with the amount that they had. When he told her that he had enough, she took a seat by him. The pegasus continued to neigh in the back of the building. “Colter, what if she stays by the island? She’ll still be near by in case we need to get out of here quickly.” Remi pleaded with the male, she could see the look of displeasure on his face. “Rems, that’s dangerous. It’s better if she stays here. Besides, we don’t know the circumstances, we might not have enough time for her to get here and get us off the island.” Colter was being logical, it seemed to be the one thing he was great at, but Remi still wasn’t happy to hear his claim. “And what if something happens. What if we have to leave her here and they find her and kill her.” Remi didn’t want to place blame on Colter, but there were a few things she wanted and this was one. The son of Athena said nothing; she figured that he was considering the chances of such a thing happening, knowing that the most likely scenario was if all three demigods were captured, or worse, killed.

Something clicked in Remi’s mind. Sliding to sit closely next to the male, she placed a hand on his leg. Leaning her head closer to his shoulder, “What if she stays on the island? Unless there is direct danger, she’ll be right where we need her, and she’ll have the freedom she wants.” Remi wasn’t used to using such methods to gain what she wanted. And it seemed as though it wasn’t working for her. The son of Athena made eye contact with her, a mixture of emotions ran through his eyes, surprise, terror, sadness, and finally anger. “Remi, I’ve already made up my mind. Now let me continue working.” Remi instantly pulled her hand away from the male. Standing, she turned back towards the mare. “I’m taking her outside. Don’t worry I’ll make sure she stays trapped on the island.” The daughter of Hermes led the pegasus back outside and into an open field. Seating herself, Remi reached into her pocket. She pulled out the lockets that her father had left her outside of her cabin. Staring at them, she didn’t understand what they were used for. Even Colter wasn’t able to figure out what magical use they had for the girl, but she didn’t think that her father would give her something that didn’t have a use as a demigod. It was the first physical gift she received from her father on her birthday, she knew there had to be more of meaning for the gift. Staring down at the metal, then back to the white mare wandering around the land, she pocketed the necklaces. The pegasus returned to her side, pulling herself from the ground, Remi took a seat on the back of the mythical creature. Allowing the pegasus to take her around the island, getting a look of things for herself, avoiding all of the places in question by the demigods.

EVERYONE HAS TO EAT

Their day went by faster than expected; by the time that Thalia finished hunting they began to cook a meal. Using the heated stones it took slightly longer than it would have if they used fire. Thalia managed to kill a couple of birds hanging around the island as well as a rabbit. She found a couple of berries and such growing on plants. She picked the ones she knew were safe and brought them back as a snack for later. It was decided that they would eat, scout out areas, and then go investigate the island more later on. Remi allowed the two ‘leaders’ in the group decide where they would go and how they would search the area. Her focus went to the food that was cooking on their stones. The pegasus sat in the back of the building, still neighing unpleasantly every so often, to remind the demigods that she was there. Since their disagreement before, Remi had yet to speak with the son of Athena. When their plotting was finished, Thalia moved away from the group into her own section of their tiny building. Colter went into what looked like a trance, as though he was deep in thought, though, when was he not deep in thought? When the meal was finished cooking, she divided up the rations. She had cleaned up some medium sized cement slabs to use as a sort of plate. Handing Colter and Thalia their own ‘plates’ they sat in silence eating their meal, with only the occasional neigh from the pegasus. The meat wasn’t flavored well, but regardless, it was something to put into her system.

The silence in the room began to grow on Remi. For some reason, she didn’t feel comfortable on the island. Sitting in silence didn’t help the thoughts of discomfort for the daughter of Hermes. She couldn’t place her finger on what felt wrong, but she a cold sensation had been growing on the female since they arrived on the island. Finishing their meal, they tossed the slabs of cement to the side of the building, not worried about the food bringing mice. They wouldn’t be there long enough to have to deal with the pests. Their minds went to the quest they were on, the possibility of being within arms reach of the answer. Thalia was the first to leave the building, double-checking that she had her bow and arrow on her. Her hesitation made Remi reach for her dagger, as though she would have dropped it somewhere. Feeling the hilt of the weapon, she took a deep breath. Standing, she was about to leave following Thalia, but something stopped her. The chill running down her back far from calmed her mind down. Reaching into her pocket, she felt for one locket attached to a metal chain. Walking to where Colter sat, she unlatched the clasp, moving the metal around the son of Athena’s neck. Placing the clasp together, she moved the locket to the inside of his shirt, practically unnoticed by the naked eye, other than the chain hanging around his neck. “Just in case.” She tried to give him a benefit of a doubt, but the sensation she felt gave her chills. Moving her hands to his face, she looked into his eyes, she was still upset with not allowing her to get her way, but she could forgive him, eventually. Leaning down she pressed her lips against his, disobeying his command to focus on the quest first. But, the son of Athena couldn’t always get his way.

Hearing a light-tapping coming from the door, Remi pulled herself away from the male. Quickly, she walked out the door, past the daughter of Zeus. Make short eye contact with the female. A flicker of jealousy flashed through Thalia’s eyes, while Remi felt her cheeks heat up. The two waited for Colter to make an appearance outside the building. They then headed for the area that Thalia heard sounds coming from. With each step Remi felt more uncomfortable. When they reached the building that Thalia was about to scout out, they could hear a distinct sound of someone working in a forge. Hearing a voice, Thalia pulled the other two to the side of the building, listening in, while hoping not to be seen. “What a pathetically useless nymph. I’m glad that they are allowing me to give you what you deserve.” A male’s voice came from inside, the front door of the building opened. This forced the demigods to move to the back of the building to avoid being noticed. Glancing around the corner of the building, a male light haired male was standing, laughing over a tied up wood nymph. “Colter, you have to let me.” Thalia whispered the demand. Remi noticed an arrow notched in her bow ready to be sent through the male’s head. The son of Athena started about the prophecy, but Thalia acted on her own. Shooting the light haired male in the head, he was killed instantly. Thalia then made a bolt for the nymph, untying the creature. Colter and Remi followed Thalia out into the open, Colter started on Thalia, about listening to him. He went on about how he was the quest leader and he made the decisions. Remi turned to look at the building the demititan came from. She found herself staring another teenager, around her age, in the face. A look of terror appeared on the other’s face. “Colter!” Remi grabbed his arm, he turned just in time to see the other teenager turning and running down the stairs they came from.

Without much thought, Remi grabbed Thalia and Colter’s arms teleporting them to the building they were setting up camp. She ran in the door, grabbing the pegasus, and leading her out to the open. Thalia was about to get on the pegasus, when they heard someone screaming towards their way. The demititans must have poured up from every opening they had on the island. The group of demigods was surrounded on three sides by demititans and one by water. “Who are you?” A female questioned, she wore complete battle armor, clearly the leader of the group. In her hand she held a bronze sword. “Where do you come from?” When none of the demigods responded, she turned to someone standing next to her, giving a slight nod. The entire group of demititans lifted their weapons and headed for the three demigods. “Get out of here.” Remi called to the pegasus who followed the command, not that much was keeping her there. Remi teleported when the demititans got close, reappearing behind the group. She pulled out her dagger, pounding one in the back of their head. Turning to another she stabbed them in the stomach. One male grabbed Remi, but she teleported from his grasp, moving behind him to stab him in the back. For a moment, Remi felt as though they might have a fighting chance. She hadn’t realized that there were more demititans approaching the group, two grabbed her from behind, one sliding a cover over her face. Before she was able to teleport, she felt a thick needle penetrate her neck. The only thing she managed out was, “COLTER!” Before she felt herself fall out of consciousness.

Liberal Elder

User Image
                  User Image
                                        ”That reminds me I need to talk to Dr. Steve. After vacation I’m booked in Jamaica for a swim suit campaign for Juicy and I want to make sure I have all the vaccines before you guys go to training camp for the season. Hey have you seen Tristan?” the daughter of Aphrodite said making a face as she looked from her father to his friend Justin, another forward from the team. Spotting her boyfriend she found him chatting with her agent and coworker ”I should go rescue him.” she explained breaking away from the conversation and moving to her boyfriend she smiled and wrapped one arm around him ”Tristan, this is my agent that I was telling you about. Tristan is an amazing musician, I was wondering if you could help him, he’s just getting started.” she said proudly introducing Tristan to Stella. Spencer was so proud of Tristan, he hadn’t been out of camp that long but he had a place and a fan base that was growing all the time. James Fox, his father’s agent interjected commenting on how Stella didn’t handle clients that weren’t fashion models but he would be interested in helping Tristan and Spencer nodded ”That’s great Mr. Fox.” Spencer said nodding her head, he was certainly better than her own agent except when it came to fashion. ”Let’s let ‘em talk Spencer and we can talk shop.” Rob said taking the arm Spencer didn’t have around Tris ”Sure.” she nodded. Moving away to leave Tristan to talk to Mr. Fox Spencer smiled ”So what do you guys think of Tristan?” she asked. Robin nodded ”He seems like a really good guy.” her coworker said and Stella scrunched her face ”I don’t know lucky is more like it. Spencer darling didn’t you mention that he waits tables? I mean that is his fall back?” Stella asked an amused look on her face. Spencer shook her head ”He doesn’t need a fall back.” she defended her boyfriend ”I know you believe in him sweetie.” she said rubbing Spencer’s arm. Spencer felt a little like Stella was dismissing her and Tris and their love ”Spencer, sweetie you know I’m just trying to look out for you, speaking of which—“ she grabbed up a few champagne flutes that were floating around ”I have some very exciting news we settled with the Calvin Klein people on an image for the billboard in Time Square.” Stella said in a sing song voice and passed a drink to the blonde. Spencer shook her head thinking of her promise to Tristan ”I can’t…” she protested ”Come on Spence, we’re celebrating.” Rob said pushing his glass to her lips and tiliting it forcing her to open her mouth or spill it down her sweater ”See no harm done beautiful.” he said taking her glass from her and draining it.

Spencer’s father announced that dinner was done and Tristan made his way over to where she was sitting with Rob and Stella talking about all the things Stella had thrown together last minute for her ”There you are mate.” Rob greeted as her boyfriend made his way to them. Spencer had to steady herself after standing too fast and with demigod reflexes Tristan’s arm was around her waist supporting her ”Thanks Tris.” she said as they made their way to the table. Tristan moved to pull her chair out for her the way he always did and then pushed her in to the table before pulling his own chair out. Spencer knew that she should be watching her figure but it was Christmas and she had battled a monster so she decided to start loading her plate but she saw Stella frown when she added a second piece of turkey to her plate. It wasn’t until Spencer went for mashed potatoes that the woman said something ”Spencer, potatoes?” she asked incredulously and the model passed the starch on to someone else to add to their plate. ”Leave her alone Stella, Spencer’s perfection.” Rob said defending her knocking playfully into her. Spencer could feel Tristan tense and she knew that he couldn’t be pleased with how friendly Rob was being, he was just being Rob, but she understood how it could rub Tristan the wrong way. ”’Err err ta that Rob. Ma S.J. iz az perfect az ‘er mum waz, god res ‘er sowl.” her father said looking at his daughter a fondly ”Thanks Daddy.” she said sending him a smile. ”Seriously, it’s hard working next to someone so naturally talented. Every frame is always just perfect sometimes it throws me off of what I’m doing. The great thing is that Spencer can always just bring it back no matter what, she’s just so good she makes me better.” the male model gushed. Spencer blushed and shook her head ”So perfect I once wore a scarf as a skirt.” she said rolling her eyes ”Hey that was the stylist fault, you’re a model you wear clothes for a bloody living, if you say it’s a skirt then it’s a skirt.” Rob told her with a sly grin ”That’s right, they make the fashion but you sweetie make it fashionable.” Stella put in backing him up. Tristan’s hand moved under the table to rest on her thigh, it felt hot through her leggings but in a comforting way. Looking at Tristan Spencer gave him a small smile and put one of her hands in her lap and then moved it to cover his. She knew it had to be hard having Rob constantly vying for her attention but as far as she was concerned there was no one else for her beside Tristan and she hoped that after last night he knew it. ”I mean she’s fearless. Some model’s get timid around stunts but not Spence, she just goes for it and looks effortless every time; it’s crazy.” Rob said and Tristan cut in ”I think we can all agree Spencer is great at what she does.” he said silencing the muscled male and then leaning in and claiming Spencer as his own by planting a kiss on her cheek.

Rob got Tristan’s message loud and clear and didn’t gush about how great working with Spencer was for the rest of the dinner. Once they moved to the living room Spencer started to collect gifts for the guest from under the tree and pass them out until all the guests had either the pin or a scarf. Going back to the tree Spencer collected her father’s wrapped jersey then took it to him ”Happy Christmas Daddy.” she said leaning in giving him a quick smooch before going to get her last present. ”Saved the best for last.” she teased taking her seat next to Tristan and handing him the heavy parcel of paper. People came to present presents to her most of it in neat wrapped packages, but the tall wrapped present was from Stella and Rob and her father had a large and wide wrapped box for her as well. Holding Tristan’s hand they watched as people started to open gifts. It was a little awkward to have to open so many more presents than everyone else that Spencer sort of wanted to do it in private but everyone wanted a reaction to their gift. She couldn’t blame them; she wanted to same thing from her father and watched with anticipation as he unwrapped the garment box. ”Aw S.J. ‘ow did ya manhage tha’ one?” he asked looking at the jersey his hero had won the world cup in pulling it out, a white envelope fluttering down to the floor. Spencer just shrugged ”I’m very persuasive when I want to be Daddy.” she told him truthfully though Geoff had been more than happy to help her without her charmspeak ability. Finally it was their turn, Tris had two gifts and she had several so she started first. Most of her gifts were designer scents or jewelry and she liked all of it; almost like a competition on what she would like the most. Finally she was down to her father’s gift and the large wrapped present from Rob and Stella; Tristan hadn’t given her a present but she didn’t care. Tristan had given her his heart and it was better than any perfume or necklace. ”Open my gift last.” Rob told her, suddenly it was his gift. Shrugging Spencer stood to unwrap her father’s gift, tearing the paper away. When it was done she had a top of the line sewing machine with a gift card to Mood taped to the box ”Daddy I love it!” she said moving to give her father a hug ”Gewd, I jus need ya ta know I’ll support ya no matter wha S.J.” he told her kissing her cheek.

Moving over to the large wrapped thin present Spencer started to tear the paper free of it. Stepping back she looked at the picture and blinked a few times. Both she and Rob were wearing Calvin Klein labeled underwear peeking above CK jeans; her back was to the camera, the bare expanse of her back making it look as if she was topless as she gave a small kiss to her shoulder sending the camera a smoldering look while holding onto Rob’s belt loops. The male model had his arms around her and had his face pointed down towards their pressed together bellies but his eyes were looking just over her head and to the camera. Spencer didn’t get it until Stella explained that it was the ad that was going to hang in Times Square. Spencer put her hand to her forehead as it started to throb as blood rushed through her veins watching Tristan leave angrily and she started after him ”Tris.”. Rob reached out and took her arm ”Just let him throw his fit Spence, what do you think?” he asked looking down at her and she shoved him away hard ”I think you crossed the line.” she said moving down the hall. Reaching for the door knob it was whisked away as Tristan left her room ”Tris, I” she started but he apologized ”I just forgot to grab your gift from your room.” he explained trying to sell his calm attitude by kissing her. Spencer could tell that he was upset but she didn’t think it was at her so much as it was at Rob Evans. Going back into the living room she saw that thankfully the print had been moved out of sight as she sat back down next to Tristan feeling a little dizzy. After Stella left she was going to eat she thought dismissing the light headedness. Tristan began by putting his sun guitar in his lap “It took me some time to decide what to get such an amazing girlfriend. There is no way that I’ll ever be able to truly pay you back for all of the love you have given me, Spencer. But, this is my best attempt to show you what you have done for me and my life, and how much I care about you.” he said before he started to strum. Spencer felt her heart flutter as he began to sing to her. She wanted to kiss him and tell him that she would be his tonight and ever night after for the rest of their lives and she didn’t care who else was watching when she did it. As he finished she leaned in over the guitar to just that when she started to see spots.

where’d s.j. go

David watched as Spencer unwrapped her present from Rob and Stella. His face crumpled into a frown as he took in the picture. He knew that was modeling and it was Spencer’s job but he didn’t have to look at billboard or magazine ads, there was no avoiding this. He was surprised that Tristan didn’t punch that bloke’s lights out instead of storming off. As his baby girl went to follow her boyfriend the model grabbed her arm and the Redbull’s forward was on his feet ready to take a crack at him. Spencer shoved him away and went towards her room after Tristan ”Oy, ya did cross a line nd I thin it’d be bes if ya took tha with ya when ya leave. I don wan it ‘ere.” he told Rob pointing at the print. ”Sorry, I just thought she would want to remember her first one you know? I didn’t mean anything by it, honest.” he said moving towards the photo but David stopped him ”If ya ever snatch meh S.J. up like tha agin I’ll end ya.” he told the man before letting him pass. Tristan led Spencer back into the room with his guitar in his other hand and sat down with her. It was easy to tell that Tristan was upset but all of that seemed to melt away when he started talking about the love that Spencer had given him. The man could feel emotions welling up behind his nose and eyes; Jane made him feel the same way every second that they were together. As the young man started to sing David looked down blinking away the tears threatening to spill. Spencer looked just like her mother, so beautiful, everything that was good about his little girl came from Janie. As the song finished David started clapping and didn’t notice that anything was wrong until Tristan started begging Spencer to wake up. Steve started for Spencer but Tristan explained she was just a little light headed but the doctor was determined to check on the girl. Tristan swept Spencer up in his arms and shot him a look that seemed to say ‘please don’t let him touch her’ and he trusted it. Standing up he held up a hand ”Steve, let ‘her nap.” he said watching the young man carry his daughter off. ”David, he’s just a kid he doesn’t know what he’s talking about.” Steve protested. David honestly believed that Tristan wouldn’t do anything that would ever hurt Spencer, he trusted him with her. ”Lewk, I think e’eryone should jest go. Spencer ‘az ‘ad a long day but ‘ave a ‘appy Chrismas.” he told the guest dismissing them. People started to make ready to leave but the doctor stayed ”Please David, I’m sure he means well but this is your only daughter’s health. After Jane’s aneurism…” the man said. David sucked in a deep breath ”Alrigh’ theen we’ll lewk n on them ‘ns make shure she’z alrigh’.” he said giving in to the man.

oh there she is

”She is hot.” Spencer groaned her eyes fluttering open to see an attractive man standing over Tristan’s shoulder. ”Tris?” she asked looking at him a little confused ”Thank Gods you’re ok.” he said bursting with relief wrapping his arms around her, the man now gone from the room. ”I’m ok, look Tris about the picture I didn’t know--.” she started but Tristan pressed his fingers to her lips ”I don’t care about that, I’m just happy you’re awake.” Tristan told her cutting her off before pressing his mouth to hers. Spencer kissed him back feeling a lot better than she had since the party started when there was a light rapping on the door before it came open ”Trisn, Spence? How arr ya feelin?” her father asked from the door way ”I’m fine, Tris’ song just made me swoon, who knew that was like a real thing?” she said with a smile. ”Are you sure? I’d like to check you out.” the sports medicine man said with a nod beside her father. Spencer felt better with each passing second and guessed that Tristan had healed her when she lost consciousness, there wasn’t anything that Steve could do for her that Tristan’s healing was going to do better and faster. ”No I’m ok really, I think I might just stay in here until everyone leaves though, if that’s ok? I don’t want to be rude but I’m just a little exhausted.” Spencer said hoping to close the discussion. ”Shure thin S.J., I sent e’eryone ‘ome but you comm out wen yer gewd and ready then.” her father said steering the doctor out of the room and closing the door. Spencer sighed and wrapped her arms around Tristan and pressed a quick kiss to the corner of his mouth ”I should have just let you heal me when you wanted to, remind me of that the next time I’m being a total airhead.” she said softly making herself comfortable. ”I should know by now you’re the oracle of all things Spence.” she said teased softly picking up his hand and interlacing their fingers ”Get it oracle, Apollo? Colter isn’t the only smarty pants on Half Blood Hill.” she said as if her pun put her on the son of Athena’s level.

Liberal Elder

User Image

User Image

Colter looked at his and Remi’s handiwork and nodded ”I think that will do.” he told the daughter of Hermes. Colter took a seat ready to map out a search grid for them to use to scout the island when Remi sat down beside him. The last thing that Colter thought the Hermes leader was going to ask him about was the Pegasus but there it was, she wanted to let it free somewhere rather than be in the building. It was clear the animal wasn’t too pleased with being indoors but it certainly wouldn’t hurt the animal. ” Rems, that’s dangerous. It’s better if she stays here. Besides, we don’t know the circumstances, we might not have enough time for her to get here and get us off the island.” he tried to reason with her. The prophecy was pretty clear on what would happen if they got too close to the demititans and one way to prevent that was a hasty getaway. They couldn’t risk another long wait like the one they had the first time around, it wa the difference between life and death. ”And what if something happens. What if we have to leave her here and they find her and kill her.” the blonde asked as if that would make him change his mind. If they were separated from the animal it more than likely wasn’t going to be good for them; he would have to worry about rescuing them not the animal. Colter liked Remi, a lot, but he couldn’t jeopardize their safety just to please her. She closed the gap between them her hand resting on his leg as she leaned her head nestling it against his shoulder. “What if she stays on the island? Unless there is direct danger, she’ll be right where we need her, and she’ll have the freedom she wants.” she asked softly. That was an even worse idea, the horse could easily be seen by sentries out in the open easily. That was one of the advantages of it as a prison and base camp; people couldn’t sneak up on you easily. ”Remi, I’ve already made up my mind. Now let me continue working.” he told her somewhat insulted that she thought that would work on him. Standing up angrily Remi stormed out with the animal claiming she would keep it trapped on the island. Colter sighed and pulled his map of the island out and started to grid it off for a search grid.

By the time that Colter was done with his grid Thalia had returned with two birds and a rabbit for them to cook up. They talked back and forth about the island and what Thalia had seen on her hunting trip while she cleaned her kills. He planned for the three of them to investigate the buildings they knew to be clear in a group until they got to unfamiliar territory where Remi would scout ahead and then he and Thalia would clear out the buildings that Remi scouted. Eventually they would start to find supplies and stores that Colter could use to start to approximate the force that the prison contained. Thalia placed the skewered meat on the heated rocks to let it cook turning it so that all the sides could cook evenly filling the building with the smell of roasting game. Remi returned with the Pegasus and some berries and mushrooms to add to their stores. The neighs of the animal joined the sound of cooking flesh but conversation died down once Remi didn’t add anything new to what Colter and Thalia were discussing. He assumed that meant she understood what they were going to do and didn’t have any concerns with the plan and probably didn’t want to talk to him after their fight. As the meal finished Remi brought some flat rocks for them to use as crude plates and they started their rustic meal. It wasn’t five star dining but it would keep them from starving on the quest. As they finished eating they put their makeshift plates aside not worrying about attracting pest versus the attention that disposing of them might bring. Now that they had eaten the group wanted to make use of the last few hours of daylight by searching the first section of the grid. Thalia was a light fighter and was ready to go first but Colter had maps and journals to gather before he could leave. Remi came up to him leaning in so that she could put a necklace around his neck, one of her lockets, ”Just in case.” she told him. Running her hands up from his neck to his face her molten amber eyes looked into his own dark orbs before they slid shut as she leaned into kissing him. They kissed for several seconds until a tapping at the door interrupted them and Remi pulled herself away to leave through the door. Colter didn’t know what Remi was trying to brace herself against but he hoped it would go smoothly. Standing up with his things he was the last to exit the building, Thalia’s eyes boring into Remi like lasers. ”Let’s head out.” he told them pointing in the direction they were heading.

The group was about to split up when they heard a voice and Thalia threw them quickly against a building for cover. “What a pathetically useless nymph. I’m glad that they are allowing me to give you what you deserve.” a male voice came cautioning them to move back to avoid detection. A blonde a little younger than them was speaking to a wood nymph ready to strike her. Unsurprisingly Thalia wanted to protect the woman but Colter shook his head ”Thalia we can’t the prophecy made it clear that it is her or us.” the son of Athena said trying to reason with the daughter of Zeus but she disregarded his order and let her arrow fly. Before the boy’s body even hit the ground Thalia was heading to rescue the wood nymph ”Damn it Thalia Lee!” Colter growled following after her. ”You can’t do this, I’m the decider and I do so based on what’s best for our lives. Now I have to tie up your lose ends.” he said angrily. At the very least there was one body to hide, ”Colter!” Remi said; another lose end. Colter was going to have to hunt down the other boy and kill him before he could raise the alarm, that was two bodies he had to hide. Before he could break into a run Remi grabbed his arm and then he felt the familiar sensation of teleportation over take him.

They were back at the base and Colter wanted to scream he was so frustrated. This quest was still salvageable if only Thalia and Remi would stop acting like children towards one another or actually managed to listen to him. Remi was of course worried about the winged horse they were housing although Colter could now hear sirens so they would probably need to retreat and regroup before they could consider how to proceed, if they could even proceed. Before they could mount the horse the demititans started closing them in, a blonde fierce looking girl began demanding to know who they were and where they had come from. Colter gave his head a slight shake; anything they said could put the camp at risk. When it was clear that they weren’t going to talk the girl gave the signal for them to start attacking. Instead of calming the horse so they could mount her Remi shooed her away. These girls were bound and determined to kill him on this quest. Transforming his sword Colter braced for the onslaught that was coming and then lunged forward with his xiphos. Colter fought with his own weapon trying for quick kills. After the first few fell he picked up the fallen demititans weapons and started brandishing them in the battle with his mind. They weren’t as smooth or sure as his own blade but they got the job done. ”COLTER!” he heard his name called out and started to looked around for Remi ”REMI WOLFGANG!” he called out trying to get her to respond when he noticed her frame limp being dragged by two demititans. Letting out a battle roar Colter pushed forward picking up several other weapons, the sounds of metal clashing ringing loudly above all else that it took several seconds for Colter to realize that they were retreating. Battle rage filled the son of Athena and even as they ran he continued to slay them sending blades whizzing through the air and personally striking down the stragglers. Colter heard Thalia crying out behind him and turned to find her held by some invisible source, a gash across her midsection ”I’ve been waiting a long time for you Thalia Grace, I even came to collect you myself.” a deep voice range out before a tall, wiry, and pale man with black hair appeared. He was easy holding the daughter of Zeus with one hand, in the other a black helm that betrayed his identity as Hades. ”THALIA NO!” Colter screamed lunging forward as the man shimmered this time taking his ex with him. ”Don’t let the door hit you on the way out son of Athena.” Hades’ voice sneered before Colter felt himself being pulled as if from his belly button towards the cold San Francisco Bay waters.

It was happening all over again. Both Remi and Thalia were gone; both as good as dead. It was Austin and Henry all over again. Why did he think it was going to be any different this time around? He walked around camp like he was some hero but what had he really ever done? Slayed an enchantress? That was nothing compared to Spencer slaying Medusa and she was a daughter of Aphrodite. He helped take out a Hydra, just a cog in the machine. He was nothing. Who was he to say that Spencer was just a daughter of Aphrodite when she had bigger kills than him? Some hero. ”sssssssson of atttttthhhhena, let your desssspair wrap around you like a warm blanket.” he heard something from the icy deep. It was no secret that there was no love lost between Athena and Poseidon and any of his denizens would be glad to claim one of her children. ”Just take me! I’M WORTHLESS!” he screamed down into the brine. Colter heard a neigh and felt his shirt being snapped up as his frame was lifted, with effort, from the water. The white Pegasus beat its great wings pulling him clear of the water as the sound of jaws snapped underneath him. Looking down the beast was already sinking down only two large dark eyes could be seen in the flotsam.

The Pegasus dropped Colter off on the shore where it had collected the trio. The horse left him to graze, the island in the horizon like a taunt. His failure. The island was like a chariot accident, it was horrible but he couldn’t look away. The demigod didn’t know how long he sat there transfixed by the wretched place but the Pegasus moved to him and butting his head into Colter’s back, demanding action. Leaning forward he ran his fingers through his hair and the horse nudged him again ”Gods, I don’t know what you want from me! Remi isn’t here, she was captured!” he yelled. Once more the horse nudged him as if to say, that’s the point stupid. ”You want to go get her, be my guest!” he yelled and then shook his head ”Arguing with a horse, great.” he sighed this caused the Pegasus to angrily snort and paw the ground. Holding up his hands defensively the son of Athena sighed ”Alright, I’m sorry. I know you’re a Pegasus and very intelligent. I’m sorry but it’s been a rough day, Remi was capture and Thalia’s in the underworld.” he said hopelessness falling over him. ”I can not let this happen. You know captured isn’t dead dear boy.” a lithe blonde woman said running her fingers through the Pegasus’ mane. Colter felt the warmness of love swell in his chest as the blonde woman tossed her hair in a way that reminded him of his former quest mate. ”I can’t just let you give up on Remi Wolfgang and neither can Ava. You are a strong and smart hero Colter; sure you’re no daughter of Aphrodite or anything but you’ll manage.” she said moving from the Pegasus, Ava, and leaning forward to touch the tip of his nose and disappearing in the same instant.

Colter’s wariness and hopeless was lifted by the light touch from Spencer’s mother. ”I can do this.” he said with a determined huff. Reaching into his bag he pulled out a golden drachma and went to throw it into the water asking Iris to carry his message to Chiron. ”Something happened and a battle broke out. Remi was captured, but I’m going to rescue her. The real problem is Thalia, she was badly wounded and Hades came topside for her.” he reported to Chiron. The centaur sighed taking in the news, stroking his chin ”Alright, I’ll see if Gideon is willing to find out more about what’s happening with Thalia. Let me know when you’ve rescued Remi.” he told the son of Athena. As a son of Hades Gideon was able to move in the underworld freely and easily so he could find out Thalia’s fate. Now Colter had to hope that he could save Remi before Gideon saw her. ”Ava, I need to get back to the island. Will you take me?” he asked the Pegasus after ending the Iris message. Ava snorted as if to say finally and gave her mane a toss indicating him to get on. As soon as Colter was on her back she took to the air heading back to Alcatraz Island. ”COLTER! the son of Athena almost lost his seating as they flew through the air hearing Remi’s voice ringing through his ears. Colter couldn’t help but think of Remi, her newly blonde hair and toasted honey colored eyes, the softness and fullness of her lips, the way she was always challenging him. Aphrodite was right, Colter couldn’t give up on Remi Wolfgang. ”Colter!?” there it was again ”Colter can you hear me?” he heard Remi’s voice ask. Colter’s hand flew to the locket in his shirt ”Yes, I can hear you Remi Wolfgang. I’m coming for you.” he told the girl he loved.

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
User Image
User Image

Sitting with Spencer, Tristan felt a strange sensation. It was almost as though someone was standing in the room with the two of them. Glancing over his shoulder, a male stood glancing down at the two. At first, Tristan became confused, was the man someone that Mr. Gann had invited to the party? If it were a guest, why were they standing in the girl’s room? If anyone had followed them, he figured it would be the team doctor. It wasn't until he noticed the light glow of the skin that he realized who the man was. He asked for his father, and he sure got the man, standing in the room with them. "Da-" The male started, but was interrupted by his father. "She is hot." Tristan appreciated his father's help, but he thought that the extra comments could be cut from his father's speech. He knew that his father was somewhat of a player, considering they had the largest amount of campers, other than Hermes. Tristan opened his mouth to ask his father not to speak that way about his girlfriend, but Spencer's voice drew his attention her way. Seeing her conscious comforted the male. "Thank Gods you're okay." He wrapped his arms around the girl, feeling her warmth wrap around his body. The girl began about the gift that she received from the male model and her agent. Pressing a finger against her mouth, he shook his head. "I don't care about that, I'm just happy you're awake." He stated to the female. Leaning down for a kiss with her before they were interrupted by a knock at the door. Glancing around, where his father stood, no Mr. Gann and the doctor were standing. They came in to check on the female, ensuring that she was feeling okay. When she confirmed that she was fine, Mr. Gann informed them that he sent the guests home. Tristan was thankful to the man. He figured if it had been last summer Tristan would have been held responsible, but somewhere along the way, Mr. Gann's trust for Tristan grew. The older man seemed to trust Tristan with Spencer, although the doctor still was able to talk his way into getting into the girl's room to check on her.

When the doctor and Spencer's father left the bedroom, Tristan crawled under the covers with Spencer. Allowing the girl to wrap her arms around him once he was under the covers. She kissed the corner of his lip before talking about how she should have allowed him to heal her when he had wanted to earlier. Tristan couldn't help but nod his head as she spoke. They could have avoided a lot of mess if he had healed her earlier. However, now Rob was out of the penthouse, and Tristan was exactly where he wanted to be. With the daughter of Aphrodite's comment about Tristan knowing his girlfriend better than anyone else. With her joke, he cracked a smile. He loved her bits of humor. She then brought up Colter, someone that Tristan was trying to avoid thinking about while on break. Not that he had anything against the male, but Tristan felt mildly guilty for not volunteering for the quest with the male. Besides, he had promised the son of Athena that he would talk his girlfriend into interviewing the campers. He sided with the son of Athena on the topic, but he never wanted to seem like he was pressuring his girlfriend into anything. "Spence, I'm not asking you to do something you don't want you. You know that I would never do that. It's just; I think that we need to think what's best for the camp. If we allow the spy inside the camp to continue being in there, they might be able to stage another attack. Next time, we might have more causalities than we did this time." It was times like this that Tristan wished he could trade powers with Spencer. He would still feel the guilt, but using charmspeaking would ease his job. "Just, please, think about it. I don't need an answer now, but keep in mind what it could do for the camp." He didn't think that Spencer wasn't able to grasp the concept of this hurting the camp, but he thought it might persuade her to side with him.

Sitting up in the bed, Tristan was feeling guilty from trying to talk his girlfriend into listening to him. "Why don't we go spend some time with your father?" They would be leaving for camp in the morning. Tristan felt bad when he was at the penthouse, seeing as he mainly stole the girl away from her father. Pulling himself from the bed, he waited for Spencer to get up and join him. Leaving the room, they found Mr. Gann looking through some of the gifts that he was given by the guests. When he noticed the two teenagers, he rose from his seat. Instantly walking up to his daughter he checked on her, regardless of how much she told him that she was fine. Tristan moved away from the girl so that her father could talk to her alone. Making his way to the television, he found the stack of DVDs that they owned. Picking the first one he saw, he turned to the two. "How about a movie?" Mr. Gann nodded his head when he saw Tristan holding up the film. He left the room to get snack for the group, Tristan handed off the movie to Spencer. Growing up in Camp Half Blood meant that he wasn't around a lot of electronics and was never very good with them. Instead, he took a seat on the couch, finding a blanket he waited for Spencer to take a seat before he placed it over both of them. Her father reentered the room and took a seat in his usual chair. He handed over the popcorn he had made, as well as the fudge and various other holiday sweets that were brought to the party. Tristan took the food from him, taking a handful of popcorn and slowly eating some sweets. Passing it between the two Ganns as the movie started. Tristan was surprised that he managed to stay up during the entire movie, watching through all plot twists, he wanted to know how it ended. When the film did finish, he glanced at the other male in the room. Mr. Gann had fallen asleep at some point during the movie. "I'm going to head into your room." He whispered to Spencer. Figuring that he'd let her wake her father and spend a little time together with him.

Reaching the daughter of Aphrodite's room, Tristan laid down on top of the covers, staring up to the ceiling. Not having his attention on something that was moving quickly, he found that his weariness was catching up to him. He wanted to wait for his girlfriend to crawl under the covers with her, but he could feel his eyelids weighing down from the need of sleep. Sometimes he believed that his father's power were somewhat of a curse on all of his children. First to rise and usually first to sleep, it got too hard to stay up at times. Tristan started to believe that he could handle staying up later, every once in awhile he was able to sleep in as well. He was sure that Spencer thought he was able to manage, but on days that he stayed up later, the next day he was exhausted. When he slept in, it was usually only when he was beginning to get a cold. He tried his best to stay up when he was with Spencer, but when he was at his apartment, when she was away for work, he found himself falling asleep the instant the sun went down. During the winter he spent more time of his day in bed, but he didn't want to seem to be a bother to the girl. With both of them working, they were only able to spend so much time together, he wanted to cherish all of the time that they had together. Without meaning to, Tristan allowed his eyelids to shut and his mind to turn off for the night.

UP AT THE CRACK OF DAWN

As the sun danced across the room, Tristan opened his eyes to find himself on top of the covers as he had fallen asleep. However, now there was a blanket lying across his body. Turning to his girlfriend, he smiled, leaning his face into hers. He kissed her forehead lightly, “Thanks for the blanket.” He whispered before getting out of bed. He made his way to her bathroom, trying his best to keep quiet while Spencer slept. Pulling off the sweater he got from Spencer’s grandmother along with the rest of his clothing. Getting into the shower, Tristan leaned against the wall, his body begging him to go back to sleep. The sun sneaked through the window in Spencer’s bathroom, reminding him that he had no choice but to be up. “I know, I know, I’m up aren’t I?” He grumbled to his father who he knew was watching down to ensure he stayed up during his time of day. Washing himself, he got out of the shower and dried off. Changing into clothing for the day, Tristan made his way back out to his girlfriend’s room. Placing his dirty clothes into a bag to take to the camp. He then made his way the bed. Leaning down he whispered to his girlfriend, trying to gently wake her. “Spence, you need to start getting up for the day. We need to be leaving for camp soon.” He whispered to the girl, before leaving her to get up and ready for the day.

He headed to the kitchen, where Mr. Gann was working on cooking breakfast for the three of them. Taking a seat, Tristan watched as the man worked. When Mr. Gann noticed the teenager sitting in the kitchen, he acknowledged him with a nod. "Good morning Mr. Gann," Tristan greeted him. It didn't take long for the man to slide a plate in front of Tristan. "Ya should eat up." Tristan picked up a fork and smiled to the man, "Thanks for breakfast Mr. Gann." The son of Apollo was very grateful for the English man. This was one of the best winter holidays he had ever had. The winter at Camp Half Blood consisted of whatever gift you could find for your siblings that were at camp at the time, and training while standing in snow. Finishing the food on the plate, Spencer finally exited the bedroom. Her father fixed her a plate of food, bringing up halfway through the meal, "Ya know, ya could stay 'ere for one more day." Tristan opened his mouth to suggest that Spencer think about it. Camp would survive without them, and it would give her another day to think about what Colter had asked them to do. But, before he could say anything, Spencer began to talk, "Daddy, you know that we can't leave Tristan's family just waiting for us." Tristan stared at the ground, feeling bad for the lie that they had created. Mr. Gann nodded his head. "Ya, I know." He ended the conversation about them staying any longer at the penthouse. Tristan had talked with Chiron about arranging a ride back to the camp from Argus. It wouldn't have been a problem getting a ride from a taxi, but with the amount of things that Spencer was to bring back, it would just be easier to ride with the camp's gatekeeper. He was supposed to be at the penthouse shortly.

Pulling out his pocket watch, he looked at the time. "I think our ride will be here any minute." Tristan stated. "I'm going to take my things down there. Then I'll come back up to help you with the gifts that you got for the other, for my family." He stated, remembering that Mr. Gann believed they were going to his family. He always got confused with the lies that he told the man. Following his word, Tristan headed to Spencer's bedroom, grabbing the bag he brought back with him from his apartment. Before leaving the room, he grabbed his guitar. Making his way down through the elevator, he found Argus standing in the lobby looking confused. The monster calmed down when he saw a familiar face. He directed Tristan out to the van that they rode in the day before to get to the penthouse. Placing his belongings in the back of the car, he headed up to the penthouse once more. Going to the room that all of the bags were in, he began to pick them up. He was annoyed that so many campers had asked Spencer to pick something up for them, but he kept his mouth shut around the girl. He did what he knew it should and helped her in every way possible. It took him two trips to get everything into the van. He then waited for Spencer to get her things, "Thank you Mr. Gann for allowing me over at your house for the holidays." Tristan thanked the man who stated that he was welcome at the penthouse at any time. Spencer said her goodbyes to her father, Tristan then took her hand and walked with her into the elevator and went down to the lobby. Argus was now sitting in the van waiting for the two campers. When Spencer's belongings were placed in the trunk area of the car, they got into the back seat and Argus pulled away from the penthouse, heading out of the city.

HOME SWEET HOME

Getting out of the car, he found Althea waiting for them by the border. When she saw the van pull up she walked down the hill and helped them with their bags. Tristan wasn't sure why the girl was helping them, he figured she'd be spending her time with Antony. It was quickly explained as they walked with bags towards the camp. "We need to talk about Rae Lynn, Chiron thinks that I'm just exaggerating, but I don't feel right about her." Tristan wasn't surprised that Chiron thought that his sister was making this a bigger deal than they were. Ever since Tristan moved away from camp and Althea took over, Rae Lynn tried to challenge her, but the son of Apollo would always stand beside his younger sister, Althea. She stood by him when he needed her, he would always return the favor. "Alright, why don't I move these things into the Poseidon cabin, then I'll be over to Antony's cabin." He stated to the female who nodded, taking Tristan's things directly to the Hecate cabin. Reaching the Poseidon cabin, he placed down the gifts for campers. Turning to Spencer, he gave her a quick peck. "I'd rather stay here with you, but I need to figure out what's going on in my cabin. I'll come back in a little while." Tristan told his female. She handed him a container before allowing him to leave. "It's for Nathan." She explained. Tristan nodded a thanks before heading to the magical cabin. Walking into the door, there seemed to be a fight between the decor of the building. The Hecate cabin seemed to like a darker feel to their cabin, whereas the Apollo cabin loved bright lights and natural light from the sun. Nathan was the first to get up and say good day to Tristan. He handed what Spencer gave him to the younger male. "Next time you see you, you say thank you." He warned his brother, not that he thought he'd do any different. The younger Apollo son nodded his head.

Althea managed to drag him away from the cabin. They went to the strawberry field. He was surprised to be dragged there of all places, but this seemed to be where Althea wanted to talk with him. "Ever since Robbie, Kat, and Eliza got to camp, Rae Lynn as been acting weird, and I don't just mean like she usually does. I mean, like she's been talking to herself in the cabin and she doesn't even speak to Nik now." Tristan became confused, but not by what his sister probably thought. "Wait, who are Robbie, Kat, and Eliza?" Just then, they heard something that sounded like an explosion coming from the Hecate cabin. Getting to their feet, they both ran back to the cabin. When they reached it, they weren't surprised to find Antony and Rae Lynn in the middle of a fight. "This is my cabin! You can't just go around making decisions without asking my campers." Tristan moved to pull away the daughter of Apollo while Althea went to her boyfriend's side, to calm him. Rae Lynn shoved Tristan with such force he fell to the ground. "Don't touch me." She stated before leaving the cabin, shoving past the people who had come to see what happened. Standing, and brushing himself off, he instantly began to regret the decision he made to leave the camp even for just two days. The next task in his head for him was to find out who the three new campers were and why their arriving bothered Rae Lynn.

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
User Image

The sun sneaked through the small-barred window in the cell that the blonde was laying in, warming her skin and waking her up from being unconscious. Sitting up in the bed that she lay in, her head felt dizzy, she could barely stay sat up. Slowly, she pulled herself out of the bed. She only vaguely remembered what had happened before passing out. Reaching to her neck, she felt the injection site where she had felt the needle. Reaching for where her dagger usually sat, she felt nothing. Of course they would take her weapon from her. Remi made her way to the bars holding her into the small cell. Placing her hands around two of the bars she looked out, trying to find if there was someone around who would listen to her or even possibly let her out. When she saw that there was no one around, she made her way to the bed. Taking a seat, she glanced around the room. There wasn't much in there, a sink, toilet, and bed. She was surprised to be sitting inside of the cell. From the minute they walked on the land of the island, she hoped that she didn't end up inside of the building let alone one of the cells, just her luck. Standing on the end of the bed, she peeked out of the window. She figured if no one was around, she would be able to teleport out of the cell easily. No one was in the building around her or outside by her cell. She backed up into the middle of the room. It wouldn't be too hard of an escape, other than trying to find Colter and Thalia. As long as they hadn't already left back for Camp Half Blood. Assuming that she wouldn't make it and that their best hope was to tell Chiron what they had found. Closing her eyes, she felt her body twist, a gust of wind picking up around her. Feeling the shock surprised her, she reappeared by the window of the cell, falling back to the bed. Reaching with her right hand, she grabbed her left wrist. When she tried to teleport, the bars had somehow created an electric force stopping her from getting out. Though, if Colter was right about the spies in camp, the demititans were probably prepared for their arrival, knowing everything about Colter, Thalia, and Remi. Standing back up, she reached for the bars of the window, she peered out once morem this time searching the ground for the two other demigods that were with her when she arrived. "COLTER!" She didn't know what she was doing. Even if he was still on the island, he wouldn't just walk out of his hiding spot when he heard her voice. "Colter!?" She called again out the window, with little effort. Sitting down on her bed, she leaned against wall, thinking this time. "Colter can you hear me?" Closing her eyes she felt foolish trying, to call to the son of Athena.

"Yes, I can hear you Remi Wolfgang. I’m coming for you." Hearing the male's voice brought Remi to her feet. Turning around the room, she didn't find him standing there. She then walked to the door and window, peering through once more. "Colter?" She wondered if she had just hear things. "Yes Remi?" He answered her question. She stopped glancing around, just to be sure that he wasn't standing in the room with her. "Why can I hear you?" She asked out loud again. There was a pause in the conversation, and she wondered if there was something more in whatever the demititans pumped into her system. She wondered if there was something that would make her imagine things. "If I'm correct it's the lockets that your father gave to you." This time, Remi realized she wasn't going crazy, at least, not completely. She reached up to the locket that her father had given her for her birthday. Running her thumb over the top of the locket. "I told you there was something different about them." She mumbled to herself not meaning for the son of Athena to hear. "I heard that." Remi was about to respond when she noticed that a demititan was standing at the door of her cell. "Who are you talking to?" Remi turned to the male. He was about Colter's height. His hair was blonde, darker than Remi's. His eyes were bright green. Something she wasn't used to seeing in people. She wasn't sure if it was his eyes or the fact that he had sneaked up on her that made her jump. "Who are you?" She questioned the male, however, she figured she wasn't in the place to question him. "Come on, Adira wishes to speak to you." He unlocked the cell. Remi figured this was her time to teleport, but it was as if the male was able to read her mind. "Don't think about it. All of the walls are lined with the same shock that you got earlier." She was caught off guard when she realized that they had been watching her the entire time, probably from cameras somewhere in the cell. "Just come on, you don't want to leave Adira waiting." Remi hesitated, but figured she didn't have any other choice. They would get her out of the cell one way or another.

Following the male down the hall, she remained quietly, allowing him to lead the way. "I'm in the jail." She thought to Colter, hoping that was how it worked. The male made a quick turn before leading her down stairs. When they got to the bottom of the case, he took a left. "In here," He opened the door and waited for Remi to make her way in. The door shut behind the daughter of Hermes. "Great, you're just going to leave me in here?" She grumbled, taking a seat by the one table that sat the room. It didn't take long for another girl to enter the room. The girl took a seat in the other chair in the room. Remi felt as though they were the police and she was being questioned, though someone she was traveling with had killed one of theirs. "So, Remi Alba? Right?" She wasn't sure how the girl knew who she was, but the spy theory seemed to be looking better for it. "We didn't want to take you hostage, we were planning on just killing you and that guy, Colter is it?" Remi remained with her best poker face as the girl talked with her. "We just wanted the daughter of Zeus, Thalia is it?" Remi shrugged her arms, trying to stay as calm and unreadable as possible. She probably she have borrowed some of Colter's books and read up on the titans, to know what kind of demititans she was up against. "Let's see," She opened a file that she had brought with her into the room. "Daughter of Hermes, oh you can teleport, that's an interesting fact. Though we knew about it before you got here." Remi wanted to ask about how, but she kept her mouth shut. The demititan was clearly not pleased to see Remi not talking. "Fine, you don't want to talk, bring in Samuel." The girl stated. The male that brought her to the room enter now. "Work your magic." The blonde demititan stated before leaving the room. Remi stood, wishing not to be locked in the room with this male. She didn't know what he was able to do, but it didn't seem pleasant. "Don't worry, this won't hurt." He stated, reaching forward and pressing one hand onto her forehead. Instantly, the two blacked out.

Waking up, she found herself standing, no, not standing, floating inside her family's house. "Where am I?" She asked, wondering if Colter was still able to hear her. Feeling a chill down her spine, she turned to her right. Samuel was floating beside her. "We're in your past." He stated, as though it wasn't unusual to be there or to be ghosts. "What are we doing here?" She questioned him, hoping to get some answers. "I'm the son of Mnemosyne, I have the power to go back into people's pasts." He stated. Remi wanted to ask more, but a young brunette came running into the room. "Mommy, mommy, can we go to the park?" The girl was Remi at the age of eight. She had run down the stairs and into the kitchen to talk with her mother. Stopping short when she found her mother in the kitchen with a male, kissing. Her eyes grew wide from what she had just seen. "Mommy, who is he?" She questioned pointing at the man. Her mother pulled away from the male staring down at her eight year old daughter. "Remi, ah, this is," She glanced at the man, wondering how exactly to introduce him. Before she could decide, the man bent down on his knees, so that he was Remi's height. "Hi Remi, my name is Štefan. I'm one of your mommy's friends." Remi glanced at him and then at her mother. Her mother nodding her head to confirm what Štefan had said. Things began to fast forward for the two ghosts. "Will you please get out of my memories?" She questioned, to the male who was standing analyzing what he had just seen. "As soon as I find what I'm looking for." He stated. Remi was not pleased with this male. She wished she had her dagger on her so she could just kill the guy and get it over with. Her memories slowed down, this time Remi looked about the age of eleven. Remi stood in the front hallway, her mother and step father walking out the front door. Remi knew this memory well. Her mother was expecting her younger sister, and it was time for them to head to the hospital. Remi talked her way out of going with them, she didn't want to be trapped in the building, but she told them that she had an important project that she had to do. They didn't have much time to fight with the girl, and decided to leave her at the house, with strict orders to only do her homework and call when she finished. Exactly five minutes after her mother and step father left, there was a knock on the door. Opening up, Greyson was standing on her front stoop. She let him into the house. They instantly went to the living room. Usually when Greyson came over they would watch a movie or talk about whatever was on their minds. This time, when they sat down on the couch Greyson leaned over pressing his lips against hers.

Eighteen year old Remi turned away from the scene. She now prayed to her father that the son of Athena hadn't managed his way into her past along with the demititan. She was only able to glance back up when she heard her eleven year old self say, "Maybe we shouldn't do this. We're only in the sixth grade." Greyson didn't seem excited to hear her say no, but he pulled himself away, they then turned on a movie. The scene disappeared as they moved farther into the future. This time they landed on her at the beginning of the summer, walking with Herbert around the camp, talking about the stables and holding hands. They didn't remain there long. Remi wondered what exactly the male was looking for. The next memory they landed on was back when Herbert and her broke up. Remi looked away again, not wanting to relive the breakup, luckily, this didn't seem to be what male wanted to see either. He fast forwards again. "If you tell me what you're looking for, I could direct you in the general direction of my memory." The male, who was now standing in front of her glanced over his shoulder. "Now, why would I want to do that? This is much more fun." Which was exactly what Remi was concerned about. Landing once more, Remi became angered on the scene he had found. Standing in front of her, Remi was mopping up blood from Colter's nose, rubbing her hand on his face. The demititan smirked now. Remi wanted to slap him, but she figured not much would happen since they were ghosts. "Stop this!" She screamed, the ghost in front of her jumped slightly, their connection was lost. Remi blacked out, but came back faster this time. She was being dragged by two demititans. "Take Samuel to his quarters, he will need rest." She ordered before turning to Remi. "Take her back to her cell, double check to ensure that the magic resistance is working." She demanded. "And this time make sure that someone is guarding her. Don't allow him to reach her." The two demititans nodded to their leader before dragging her back up the stairs. "Why can't we just kill the Athena kid on sight?" One questioned the other, not paying attention to the fact that Remi could hear everything that they were saying.

Remembering her connection with Colter, she thought, "Be careful, they know that you're close." She looked around the jail as they took her back to the cell. "Can you describe where you are in the jail?" The two demititans tossed her into the cell and began to check their magical work. "First floor, towards the back of the jail. They have some sort of magic lining in this jail, I can't teleport out of the cell." She explained to him. "Oh, and now there are two demititans guarding my cell." She explained to the male. She wasn't sure how the son of Athena was going to get into the jail without being noticed. She wasn't even sure if his telekinesis would work inside of the jail. If the demititans knew about her teleportation then they would probably know about his telekinesis. Sitting down on her bed, she hated this feeling, being trapped and waiting for someone to come and save her. She should be able to save herself. "You'd better get your a** up here quickly. I don't like sitting in this cell." She warned the son of Athena. "I'm timing you, every minute that you take to get me out of here is another minute that I'm going to make your life a living hell." Remi watched as the two demititans chatted together about how annoyed they were with how they had to keep the demigods. "You already do that." Remi let out a small laugh, causing the demititan to turn around. Trying her best to not direct the comment towards Colter, she whispered, "Fine, for every minute you keep me waiting, you have to pretend that you like me."

Liberal Elder

User Image

User Image

Colter heard Remi asking for him, apparently she wasn’t sure if she was imagining things or not. He answered her back ”Why can I hear you?” she asked her speech sounding a little off. ”If I’m correct it’s the lockets that your father gave to you.” he told her. Just in case, he thought as he touched the locket once more. Remi made a snarky comment that boiled down to ‘I told you so’ ”I heard that.” he told her letting her know he didn’t appreciate her candor. Remi didn’t reply and Colter rolled his eyes, of all the times to take something the wrong way this was not one of them. He could at least use this time to plan an assault on the prison. It was the most likely choice for the demititans base of operations. That’s where they would be keeping Remi. A one man assault on a fortress, no big deal, all in a day’s work. By now everyone would know a basic description of what he looked like so he couldn’t slip in and try to be one of them. All of the windows would be bared so he couldn’t slip in through one of them. All of the entrances would be well guarded. ”I’m in the jail.” Remi informed him confirming his suspicions. Systematically Colter shot down every plan he could come up with. ”Rems can you tell me anything else?” he asked hoping some inside insight might help. He waited for the response and found none. ”Rems?” he tried again. When no reply came he sat forward on Ava lessening his body’s drag ”Ya!” he called out encouraging the Pegasus to fly faster. Landing on the island Colter sighed ”I don’t know how long I’ll be, give me three days and if I’m not back fly to the camp and tell them we failed. If we need you I whistle loudly.” he told Ava. The Pegasus dipped its pure white head in understanding and then leapt into the air and began to ascend into the clouds.

Colter hadn’t heard from Remi in almost an hour and dozens of reasons why she wasn’t answering him back danced through his mind. Had they found out they were communicating? Was she hurt? Unconscious? Worse? When Remi’s warning broke the radio silence the son of Athena felt a rush of relief, maybe the necklaces had to recharge or something. ”Can you describe where you are in the jail?” he asked moving towards the prison trying to avoid major eyelines as he went. "First floor, towards the back of the jail. They have some sort of magic lining in this jail, I can't teleport out of the cell." That meant she was in A block, it was the least secure but it was also nearest to the administrative offices. The demititans were likely using that as their base’s nucleus and was keeping their prisoner there. They probably were using the more spacious cells for their barracks meaning he wanted to avoid that side at all costs. "Oh, and now there are two demititans guarding my cell." she added. That certainly was standard protocol for holding a prisoner but it also made Colter’s job a little harder than he wanted it to be and it already was feeling impossible. ” You'd better get your a** up here quickly. I don't like sitting in this cell." Remi told him. Jeeze he was working on it, it wasn’t like this was exactly easy "I'm timing you, every minute that you take to get me out of here is another minute that I'm going to make your life a living hell." she added. ”You already do that.” he told her feeling like he was stating the obvious at that point. "Fine, for every minute you keep me waiting, you have to pretend that you like me." she said, her voice sounding soft. ”Yes, because I assault citadels alone for girls that I am casually acquainted with all the time.” he told the girl in response.

i have to go through the front door

”I’m Colt West; I think you’re looking for me.” the son of Athena said holding up his hands showing they were empty to the patrolling demititans. ”Realizing it was hopeless huh? I guess you really are smart. Check ‘em.” one of the demigods said holding a drawn sword on Colter. The son of Athena didn’t have time to search out weaknesses in the infrastructure and he couldn’t sneak in through a window. The only way for him to get inside was going through the front door and the only way he could make that happen was to be escorted in. Looking up and to the left he watched the sky looking for a familiar shadow in the clouds as he was searched and his bag confiscated ”He’s clean, just books and stuff.” he reported then turned to Colter ”Where’d your sword go?” he demanded hitting Colter in the ribs hard. He grunted but kept his feet ”I don’t know I lost it.” he said shaking his head. The two didn’t seem to question their good fortune ”Hands palms up and out in front of you, now walk.” the bossy one said moving to swat Colter with the flat of his sword. Flanking him on either side the demigod was being led towards the front of the prison. As they went he was more and more confident that he had picked the right tactic for gaining entrance into Alcatraz. When they passed through the main entrance he noticed it was heavily guarded as expected. After passing through the threshold the son of Athena held his breath and concentrated on moving the tool kit in his satchel from one side of the bag to the other. It moved easily, his powers were still good. That confirmed that the spy was using the Labyrinth as means of communication. The entrance was now sealed with Zeus’ Fist and with Calvin an Iris message was too risky from the camp.

Colter waited until they had cleared the door with all of the guards. As expected the demititans were taking him towards the administrative suites. He only had so much time to act. Lifting his strap he quickly wrapped it around the neck of the young male carrying it cutting off his air supply. At the same time he flashed the male’s weapons through the air sailing cleaning into his hands. ”Did you really think it was going to be that easy?” he asked lunging forward plunging his borrowed sword in up to the hilt. He had to stash the bodies, then go get Remi and then they could find their way out from there. He knew that from cell block C there was a definite escape route that they could use to get up to the roof, the same one that Morris had used as their planning space. From there he would summon Ava to swoop down and get them. Pulling one demititan under his arms and pulling the other with his mind he stored them in an empty cell hiding them under the bunks pushed against the wall. Running back into A block he started jogging down the halls searching in the cells as he passed. ’Remi make a small noise.’ he instructed having figured out that merely thinking a message to Remi was enough to make the pendants work. Remi didn’t respond or start making any sort of noise, Colter’s gait picked up knowing down to his bones that something was wrong. He found Remi’s cell already open, the blonde that commanded the fightrers was standing in the center, Remi’s dagger in hand; from the tip it had Remi’s locket dangling and a smile on the blonde’s face. Two demititans were guarding Remi under drawn sword ”Did you really think it was going to be that easy?” she asked in a taunt. Shoving his hand down into his sack he wrapped his hand around one of the gems and felt the bile start to rise in his throat and then spat acid at the female. The arm that was holding Remi’s things like trophies was burnt, the dagger and necklace clattering to the floor as he turned. As he moved he levitated his Mont Blonc in the air, transforming it then striking out he stabbed down into the chest from the male’s shoulder then pulled back pivoting to jab the sword into the female’s stomach that was guarding Remi. Wordlessly he pulled Remi to her feet, tightly against his frame as he gave her a one armed hug and a quick peck. The blonde was cursing at them and cradling her arm, sounding the alarm that things had gone awry. Instead of finishing her off Colter retrieved Remi’s dagger and locket ”This isn’t over son of Athena!” she warned staring Colter down ”Count on it.” Colter spat at her rejoining Remi.

Leaving the cell Colter took Remi’s hand pulling her higher into the more secure section of the prison. Running through the halls Colter felt as if something was pulling him back ”Wait! he said stopping and moving back to the cell they had passed. He had a niggling feeling in his gut that this was somewhere that they needed to be. Pulling out his green gem he used the acid to melt the lock ”Colter what are you doing? We need to get out of here!” Remi demanded. ”Trust me Remi Wolfgang.” he told the girl moving into the cell. Colter began looking for anything that was unusual about the cell. He noticed that years of wear had loosened the mirror, reaching out the son of Athena leveled it out so that it was perfectly level. There was a small click and a whoosh as the air circulated through the cell; the bunk had pulled back and into the wall ”Quick, get inside.” he told the daughter of Hermes. Both inside they pushed the bunk back into place, the light vanishing from the space. Letting his eyes adjust to the dim Colter was able to find a metal latter that led down ”I’ll go first.” he told the blonde before mounting the latter. Going slowing and carefully Colter descended heading toward the dim light. ”Colter? What’s going on?” Remi whispered down at him ”I’m still climbing down. Hold on.” he replied in a low voice. Pulling his pen out of his pocket he let it drop down and waited for the sound of it to hit. A few seconds later he looked up towards Remi ”I should be down in about seventy three seconds.” he told the girl. By the time he was down on the ground his pen was back in his pocket ”It’s safe.” he told Remi.

The chamber was lit with a soft ambient light that was emitted by stones, crystal quartz, one way seemed to go back towards the prison and the other away and broke off into several other tunnels. ”What is this place?” Remi asked looking around as she joined him. ”I think it’s the Labyrinth, this seems to be some side entrance. Over there probably leads to the main entrance here at Alcatraz and this way seems to lead deeper into the maze.” he explained to her. Remi nodded her head and then started walking towards the tunnels. ”What are you doing Remi Wolfgang?” Colter asked moving to keep up with the young woman. ”Well I heard them up there looking for us so anywhere is better than here.” she pointed out ”Besides, a maze is just a giant puzzle and those are your thing, right?” she asked smiling over at him. Colter couldn’t help but smile but at the girl in the dim light ”If I remember correctly, and let’s face it-“ he paused and chuckled ”I always remember correctly, you’re not so bad at puzzle’s yourself.” he told her knocking into her softly as he thought back to the messenger belt Spencer had found on the last quest that she unlocked. Remi nodded and silence fell between them ”Thanks for coming and getting me Colter. I see Thalia didn’t think I was as important.” Remi said in the dim. Colter sighed ”Remi -- Thalia’s been captured. She was wounded in the battle, pretty seriously, and Hades himself came up to take her to the underworld.” he told the daughter of Athena. There were several more beats of silence between them and then Remi sighed ”I’m sorry Colter, I know you two used to be close.” she said finally. ”It’s ok, it happened and Gideon went down after her, so it’s not hopeless.” he told her and then fell into silence himself. Colter thought back to Medusa’s garden, when Remi was stone; a lump rose in his throat from the idea. He had saved her then and was saving her now, he was such a fool to not have realized it sooner ”I’ll always come for you Remi Wolfgang. Then, now, and always.” he told her. Remi’s hand reached out to take his as they walked.

Walking hand in hand Colter filled Remi in on his plan with Ava. Though Mr. D had told him to stop collecting pets he couldn’t imagine them turning the beautiful Pegasus away. He figured they could walk the maze for a day or so and then try to find and exit. They couldn’t take the Labyrinth the full way but they could get close and they walk home from there. ”Let’s take a rest.” Colter said after they had been walking for an hour or so. Colter was exhausted from the flight, fight, and escape of the day. Sitting against the wall with the blonde he sighed in relief not realizing how tired he was until he sat down. Reaching into his bag he grabbed a few of the bags of chips and trail mix he had saved from the flight. ”Chips or trail mix?” he asked the girl before handing her what she asked for. Taking chips for himself he put the other packs back in his bag. Jake had waterproofed his bag luckily so the food was undamaged. Opening his food he started to eat, the food hitting his empty belly. He knew his mother would understand his full consumption of the meager meal. ”I need to get a canteen for my satchel.” he joked towards the blonde as the saltiness of the chips made him crave water. ”I’m sure you’ll put it on your to-do list right after solve the Labyrinth.” Remi told him as she ate her dinner. ”Where do you think we are anyway?” she asked. Colter shrugged ”Time and distance is different in the Labyrinth. I feel like we have been walking about an hour in a northeastern direction, your sense of direction should be as good as mine. What do you think?” he asked the girl. As a daughter of Hermes he figured that her sense of direction was impeccable. ”I think you’re right, northeast definitely.” she confirmed with a bob of her head as she finished her food. Colter nodded and sighed ”Good, the real test will be when we find an exit. Then we can check the time and our location. When we’re topside we can send an Iris message to the camp and report in, find water, and some more food.” he said finishing his chips. ”Sounds like a good plan.” Remi told him. Colter nodded ”Well no one can say I don’t think well on my feet.” he chuckled and moved closer to the blonde so that they were side by side. ”Look I know we said we weren’t going to talk about us until we were done with the quest but--- Remi.” Colter licked his salty lips ”Remi, there has always been this tension between us. You push me and challenge me, you make me a better man. In battle, we have this chemistry and it took the Goddess of love to tell me what my instincts have been trying to tell me for a while now. I love you Remi Wolfgang Alba.” he told the girl. The blonde started to color in the dim light, her lower full lip pulled slightly into her mouth in an adorable pout as she considered him ”That’s all I’ve ever wanted to hear from you.” she told him before pressing her lips to his. Colter’s frame adjusted so that he could nestle Remi against his frame as he his lips worked to part hers. As they kissed Colter’s left hand tangled in Remi’s hair and his right laid agsint her bare back under her shirt; his thumb rubbing small circles. One of Remi’s hands was on the back of his neck, wrapped in his dark curls while her other one rested on his chest as their tongues danced in the connected cavern of their mouths. They kissed until the son of Athena’s lips pulsed and felt like the only thing buzzing on his tired frame. With Remi warm against his chest he drifted off to sleep, his system shutting down.

Liberal Elder

User Image
                  User Image
                                        Spencer felt good nuzzled against Tristan, safe and warm. She was about to suggest taking a bubble bath together but Tristan seemed to have something else in mind. ” Spence, I'm not asking you to do something you don't want you. You know that I would never do that.” Tristan paused, he was right, he had never pressured her into anything but it made her concerned about what he was about to ask her. ”It's just; I think that we need to think what's best for the camp. If we allow the spy inside the camp to continue being in there, they might be able to stage another attack. Next time, we might have more causalities than we did this time." he told her gently. Spencer felt relieved that it was about camp and not about wanting her to give up her job because of her interactions with Rob. ”Just please, think about it. I don’t need an answer now, but keep in mind what it could do for the camp.” he asked her in a soft voice. Spencer bit the inside of her cheek and gave a soft sigh ”Alright, I’ll think about it Tris.” she promised. Sitting up Tristan suggested that they join her father and Spencer nodded ”Sure, I’m sure it will make him feel better.” she agreed and pushed herself out of her luxe bed. Following her boyfriend into the living room her father was sorting through some of the holiday wreckage ”S.J. ya feelin bettar then?” he asked moving to look over her. Spencer nodded and smiled ”I’m fine Daddy.” she assured him. He looked as if he was unsure as he smoothed some of her hair back. ”Are ya shure then?” he asked and she nodded again ”Yeah, now that it’s just me and my favorite guys I’m perfect Daddy.” she told him giving him a quick peck on the cheek. Tristan was standing at the entertainment center and held up a movie suggesting they watch it. It wasn’t a Christmas movie but it was the best movie of the year DVD ”Shure I’ll git sume snacks then.” her father nodded heading to the kitchen. Spencer knew that Tristan couldn’t work the high technology set up so she went to help him ”Thanks Tris.” she said taking the DVD.

After putting the movie on she joined Tristan on the couch under the lap blanket. Settling in Tristan’s lap Spencer leaned against him and waited for her father to sit down before starting the movie. Taking a small bowl and sitting it on her lap Spencer turned her attention to the movie. Every now and then she would eat some of the popcorn or feed a piece to Tristan as they watched the movie. As the sun was setting the daughter of Aphrodite felt her boyfriend growing tired which was unsurprising considering his long and eventful day and even her father seemed to grow weary. ”I’m going to head into your room.” Tristan told her and she nodded moving out of his warm lap. ”Alright, I’ll be there in a minute.” he told him moving to rouse her father as Tristan went to lie down. ”Daddy? Come on let’s get you in bed.” Spencer said softly shaking her father. ”Wha? Oh Spencer Jane, wha’s wron then Princez?” he asked looking up at her. Spencer shook her head ”Nothing Daddy, let’s get you into bed.” she said offering her hands to help him to stand. He waved her off and stood ”I’ma ok then.” he said, his mouth smacking of thirst. Moving into the kitchen they found that the food was still left out, her father really must have kicked everyone out when she blacked out. ”Sorry, for ruining the party. Now we’re stuck with this mess.” she said wrinkling her nose. ”Nah, this way we don have ta lewk fer left overs dew we?” he said picking at a piece of turkey and hunting for a plate ”Besides Spence, tha only theng moor important than yer ‘appinez iz yer ‘ealth.” he told her. Spencer nodded and pulled her lower lip into her mouth in thought ”Blimey S.J. yer sew ‘ungry yer tryn nd eat yerself. ‘ave a sammy wit me.” he said starting to make a sandwich with the left overs. Rolling her eyes the daughter of Aphrodite and David Gann shook her head ”You’re so silly Daddy, oh no mayo.” she told him as he retrieved the white condiment for the sandwiches.

After her sandwich Spencer went to her room to find Tristan asleep on top of the blanket. She had left him too long and he had fallen asleep. ”Poor Tris.” she said softly. Moving to hallway the blonde started to look for a linen closet of some kind to find a spare blanket for her boyfriend. Giving up after a few seconds of nothing the blonde moved to the guest room and pulled the blanket off of the bed wading it up in her arms. Carrying the load to her room she spread it over her boyfriend leaning down to kiss his cheek. Leaving the bed Spencer went into her closet to retrieve something to sleep in and discard her clothes. Once she was done changing she moved to the bathroom to brush her teeth and wash her face. Finishing up her night time ritual the blonde moved back to her bed to find Tristan still asleep looking as if he was waiting for her. Crawling into bed under the blanket Spencer nuzzled close to Tristan making herself comfortable. Spencer waited to fall asleep but she felt restless. With Tristan laying so close his request that she reconsider Colter’s plan ran through her mind. At the time she was so relieved that he wasn’t asking her to quit her job that she hadn’t really considered it. He was right, like always, what if there was another attack? They had already lost Hector, one of their strongest. Who else was next? Tristan, Rex, Jake, Colt, anyone of them could fall defending the camp. Looking over at Tristan’s sleeping profile she pulled her lower lip back into her mouth. She couldn’t even bring herself to think about it; losing him. Like really losing him, not to a bout of freak amnesia, but to the Underworld. Tristan was her everything: she wanted to marry him, she wanted to have his children, she wanted to grow old and adorable together. It wasn’t going to be popular but if it meant protecting Tristan, Spencer would become the most unpopular girl at camp.

make it work

”Thanks for the blanket.” Tristan said in a low husky voice ”Welcome Tris.” she said sleepily trying to get comfortable now that Tristan was vacant from the bed. Spencer felt as if she had just gotten comfortable again when Tristan came to get her out of bed for good for the day. ”Ok, I’ll be ready in a few.” she told him pushing herself out of bed. Going to the bathroom Spencer started to adjust the water of the shower and then stripped down. Getting into the shower the haze of sleep started to wash off Spencer. After deciding that she would use her charmspeak to find the spy in the camp sleep had come easily to her. Getting out of the shower with a towel around her Spencer took her dirty clothes to the hamper in the closet before deciding what to wear for the day. Deciding on a sweater dress, leggings, and boots Spencer returned to the bathroom to pull her hair into a chignon leaving her face bare. Leaving the bathroom she went to find her family in the kitchen ”Morning Daddy.” she greeted kissing his cheek. Her father greeted her by kissing the top of her head ”Mornin’ Princez. Take a seat next ta yer fella nd ‘ave a bit of breakfess.” he said. Spencer smiled and took the seat next to Tristan, he was already finished but he still sat at the table as she ate. ”Bacon, the reason I’ll always be a fat model.” the girl teased as she enjoyed the food. ”I’ll give ewever says tha a punch ta tha nose. Wha waz it yestaday? ‘I weigh like tew pounds Daddy’” her father replied and then did an impression of her. Spencer couldn’t help but laugh and shake her head ” Ya know, ya could stay 'ere for one more day.” her father said once the laughter had died off. She knew that he liked having her and she loved being at home but they had a job to do at camp ”Daddy, you know that we can't leave Tristan's family just waiting for us." she told her father. Tristan looked at the ground, uncomfortable with the lie, further proof that they were needed at camp. Her father let the conversation drop and Tristan took out his watch stating their ride was going to be there soon. Spencer nodded and finished eating before she stood up to hug her father ”It was so good Daddy. I hate to eat and run but we have to go.” she said causing her father to sigh ”Don’t worry, we’ll be home before you know it.” she said trying to help cheer her father up as Tristan made his way down to the lobby.

we’re baaaaack

Spencer spent the ride snuggled up to Tristan, she had to admit now that they had made love she wanted to do it again. All she wanted to do was make love to Tristan, ok it wasn’t that extreme but cuddling Tristan certainly didn’t take away from that feeling. She needed to focus, first she could catch the bad guy then she could have sex with her boyfriend. Thea was waiting for them at the boarder ”Hey Thea!” Spencer said as they got out of the van. Instead of greeting either of them she started fuming about Rae Lynn and how Tristan needed to do something about her. Tristan wasn’t the leader of the cabin anymore but his cabin always looked to him for difficult times. Taking the stuff that Spencer’s staff collected for the campers to Della’s cabin Spencer nodded ”I'd rather stay here with you, but I need to figure out what's going on in my cabin. I'll come back in a little while." as Tristan gave her a quick peck ”I understand Tris. I’ll be around.” she told him before he left her standing there. Spencer tilted her head watching him go until she almost forgot ”Tris!” she called out before passing his younger brother’s fixed retainer ”It’s for Nathan.” she told him before letting him leave. Leaving the stuff on the porch Spencer went inside to get help carrying it in. Almost instantly Tasha’s arms were around her ”I can’t believe you aren’t a virgin and I’m getting married!” she whispered into Spencer’s ear causing her to laugh and hug her back. ”I know, crazy right? I’m so happy Tasha.” she said tearing up thinking about the love that her sister had found with the unlikely son of Hephaestus. Blinking though she didn’t have mascara on to save, it was a habit ”Ok let’s sort through that stuff.” Spencer told Tasha.

The blonde could see some of her siblings start to get greedy when they saw the things that she had brought back to camp. To make sure that no one would take more than their fair share the girls bundled thins according to lists. Both girl were a little shocked when Clark offered to help them sort through the stuff. Years of being in different cliques made things a little awkward at first but Clark seemed determined to break the ice and show she had changed. Tentatively she opened the subject of Jake and Tasha forthcoming wedding and as ideas started to be thrown around the ice melted completely between the three. ”I mean K.C. just doesn’t get it. He is different from other guys at camp. He is smart and brave and he had a total bad boy vibe but isn’t actually a bad boy.” the twin said as she started a pile for Tori. It seemed like the son of Hades had managed to catch the eye of Clark, something that almost never happened; the twins were always chased. ”Well just follow your heart Clark, we’re daughters of Aphrodite it’s the strongest instinct we have.” she told the girl. ”Spencer is totally right, no matter how crazy it is you should just go for it.” Tasha said with a warm smile that turned into a frown ”Can we please take a lap? I need to stretch my legs.” she said. Spencer nodded and started to stand stretching a little as she rose. With all three girls on their feet they decided to head outside for some fresh air. Leaning against the railing Spencer faced towards the building looking at Tasha and Clark who were facing out on either side of her. The sound of the cabins being rebuilt filled the air ”I wonder when they will finish? I mean it seems like they are really coming together.” Spencer said glancing over her shoulder to look at the buildings. In the background she was vaguely aware that Tasha was talking about something Jake had done but almost all of her attention was focused on the company trekking from the Apollo cabin rebuild site towards the Eros cabin. ”I know weird right?” Clark said knocking into Spencer noticing where he attention was. ”What’s weird?” she asked looking towards the brunette. ”I mean you guy basically traded boyfriends.” Clark said with a shrug ”What?” Spencer asked really confused. ”Spence I know you don’t like to think of a time when Tristan wasn’t yours but he and Olivia were pretty hot and heavy.” Tasha reminded her. Pushing off the rail Spencer turned to look towards the Eros cabin while she chewed on her lower lip. The love arrows, that was where Tristan had gotten them; from his ex. Spencer wasn’t sure how she felt about that. She had used the love arrows to defend the camp but they were some left over from his ex. At the same it had still be a sweet gesture, she needed a quiver that fit and he gave it to her filled with arrows that fit her. ”Oh my Gods!” Spencer said starting, that was it. ”What’s wrong Sister Girl?” Tasha asked looking at her ”I have to get to the Big House and I totally forgot. Can you guys finish without me?” she said telling a little fib. She didn’t want to tell her sister what she thought until she knew for sure. ”Sure.” ”Obviously.” they replied. Spencer thanked them then paused ”If Tristan comes by tell him where I went?” she asked ”Uh duh, just go before you get in trouble with Mr. D or something.” Tasha said shooing her.

no more miss nice

”Hey Tris, glad you could make it.” Spencer said smiling as Tristan entered into the sitting room. Spencer had gone to Chiron assuming that he knew about Colter’s plan, which of course he did. Spencer asked for him to set up an interrogation and it was about to start. ”What’s going on? Why is he here?” Olivia demanded. ”I’ll be asking the questions.” Spencer stated and Olivia fell quiet as Tristan took a seat next to Spencer looking a little confused. ”You will answer all of my questions to your fullest and truthfully. Are you a demititans spy?” she asked. ”No, I don’t know what a demititans even is.” she replied. Looking over at her boyfriend he indicated she was telling the truth. ”Have you noticed anyone acting strangely around camp?” Spencer asked. Again Olivia answered with the truth saying that lots of people were a little off after Hector’s death. ”Last question.” she told the daughter of Eros leaning forward ”Did you shoot Tristan with a love arrow before our quest to break us up?” she asked. ”Yes I di-“ Olivia’s response was cut off as Spencer lunged across the gap punching her. Olivia tackled her pulling her to the ground and Spencer grabbed a handful of hair pulling hard as they engaged in a savage battle. Tristan was able to pull her away as Chiron got a hold of Olivia pulling her from the room. Spencer sat down breathing hard and holding her bloody cheek where Olivia had clawed her. ”Let me see.” Tristan said softly taking her hand from her cheek. Watching him as he healed her from the cat fight she tried to read the emotions that were passing through his face. Once he was done she brought her hand to his face and shook her head ”Mystery solved right? I’m so sorry I ever doubted you Tristan-“ she started but Tristan shook his head ”It’s behind us, all that matters now is that you’re my little Sunshine.” he told her before leaning in to give her a kiss. Spencer kissed Tristan back until Chiron cleared his throat ”Spencer, I trust that is the last vendetta interrogation we will have for the day.” he said sternly and the girl nodded her head ”Yes sir.” she replied. ”Good, then we can proceed.” he said. ”I think we should call Rae Lynn in.” Tristan volunteered the blonde from his house that had come in from the mall. Rae Lynn was one of the mall kids that always gave Spencer the ick and she was having trouble fitting in ”That’s fine with me.” Spencer agreed and Chiron nodded ”Alright, we’ll get Rae Lynn in here.” he said summoning a centaur to fetch the girl.

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
User Image
User Image

With the help of Althea, Tristan was able to calm all of his and Antony’s campers down. Tristan told the head of the Hecate cabin that he would speak with Rae Lynn about what was bothering her, and above all else, he’d ensure that she didn’t cause any more problems for Antony’s cabin. Now, Tristan just hoped that he would be able to keep his promise. Leaving the Hecate cabin, Tristan noticed the head of Aphrodite walking with one of her half sisters. He approached the two, surprised to see that it was Clark that Tasha was walking along side. “Congratulations Tasha,” he told the cabin leader, giving her a small welcoming hug. He could see the engagement ring on her finger, and he knew about the plan for about as long as Jake had decided it. He seemed to be the only person that Spencer couldn’t keep the secret from. Which made sense; since she couldn’t tell her best friend what was going on with her boyfriend. He gave a small to the twin standing beside Tasha, receiving the same back. “If you’re looking for Spencer, she headed for the Big House a couple of minutes back.” Tasha explained, as though she was reading his mind, but it was more likely that she just knew who he was always looking for, when they were apart.

Heading for the Big House, he wondered what Spencer was doing going there. It was possible that she had changed her mind and decided that she wanted to interview some campers to find out who the spy or spies were, but he questioned why she wouldn’t go to him first. After all, he was one of the few people that Colter trusted inside of the camp. Deciding that Spencer was doing what was best for her, he reached focused on getting to the building. Entering, he found Dionysus playing cards with one of the satyrs. He barely glanced at the son of Apollo before pointing his finger towards a smaller room connected to the rec room. Tristan raised a hand to show his appreciation of the god, but the other male had already gone back to his card game. Making his way into the small sitting room, he found Olivia staring at him. It took him a second to realize that Spencer was also sitting in the room, the daughter of Eros’ eyes were staring at him like daggers. When Spencer commented about him joining them, he pulled his eyes away from his ex-girlfriend. Turning his attention to the centaur in the room, he was trying to read the activity director’s mind, but it wasn’t working. Olivia seemed to be just as confused as the son of Apollo. As he took his seat, he shot Spencer a confused look, hoping that she would explain herself. Instead, she turned back to Olivia, stating that she would answer all of the daughter of Aphrodite’s questions. She then went on to ask if Olivia was a demititan. When his ex stated that she was not a demititan and she didn’t even know what they were, Spencer turned to him. For a moment, he was confused on why Spencer was looking at her, but what Colter had thought of before came to mind. Spencer would do the questioning, and Tristan would listen to ensure they weren’t lying. He nodded his head to his girlfriend informing her that Olivia was telling the truth. Her next question was if any campers were acting strange lately. Olivia answered again honestly that most campers had because of the death of Hector. This made sense to Tristan, camp was supposed to be safe for demigods to attend. They weren’t supposed to die inside the borders.

Spencer’s final question to the girl even shocked Tristan. Hearing her question his ex about love arrows, Tristan pieced together the rest. Olivia began to answer the question, but Spencer dove towards the female. Apparently, the son of Apollo was shocked enough, to hear the truth, that his reaction times were a bit off. Moving from his seat, he pulled the daughter of Aphrodite off Olivia. Chiron moved from his wheelchair and pulled the daughter of Eros out of the room. When it was just Tristan and Spencer alone in the room, he moved her to the seat she was sitting in before. “Let me see.” Tristan stated, moving her hand to see the blood trickling down her face. Olivia got a decent grip on Spencer, even with the tactic of surprise on Spencer. He wished he could say that surprised him, but regardless of his distain for his ex, he had to admit that she was a good warrior. If she didn’t hate him so much, he would even say that he would want her in a fight with him. However, he figured at this point in time, she would rather turn around and kill him instead. Placing his hand on his girlfriend’s cheek, he felt himself healing her. It was an odd sensation, he hadn’t noticed it the first time, but it was as though his hands were heating up, almost as though they were on fire. Spencer began to apologize for doubting him on the quest during the summer. “It’s behind us, all that matters now is that you’re my little Sunshine.” He said, trying his best to calm her down from the attack. He leaned in and gave her a kiss, showing her that he was hers. Tristan hadn’t heard the centaur re-enter the room, but he cleared his throat to get their attention. Tristan pulled away from his girlfriend quickly and turned his attention to Chiron. The centaur didn’t seem pleased with Spencer’s way of questioning the girl. “Spencer, I trust that is the last vendetta interrogation we will have for the day.” Chiron was more demanding than he was questioning the girl. Tristan knew that Olivia, though probably frightened, would be fine. Wil was her boyfriend after all, if she was injured as Spencer had been, Tristan’s brother would fix it right up. “Good, then we can proceed.” At the thought of another interview, Tristan spoke up. “I think we should call Rae Lynn.” He didn’t know where that had come from, but after seeing her that morning, he wanted some time to question her, and he wanted to force her to be truthful.

It didn’t take long for the girl to be brought to the Big House. It seemed, even though she didn’t like listening to him, she knew better than to say no to Chiron. Taking the seat where Olivia had sat in, she slouched over. “So, what is this about anyways?”The girl grumbled, clearly not happy with being put in a room with them. Spencer didn’t waste any time with Rae Lynn; she jumped right into the questions. “Are you a demititan?” Tristan’s younger sister seemed to hesitate, attempting to fight the charmspeaking Spencer was using. “I said, are you a demititan?” Rae Lynn looked caught between two things, but when she opened her mouth, Tristan knew the truth spilled out. “Yes.” It was a simple statement, but it changed everything for the camp. Tristan opened his mouth, he wanted to scream in the girl’s face. To tell her how she went against his cabin, he wanted to shoot an arrow through her heart right them, but he was interrupted by Spencer. “Are there other demititans in camp?” Rae Lynn seemed to be under the spell that Spencer got people in when she charmspoke. “Yes,” Rae Lynn stated, almost looking empty inside as she gazed at Spencer for another word. “Who are they?” Chiron was standing, a concerned look on his face. It was clear his plan was to get the other demititans in the Big House. They would be able to question them all together with Spencer. “Nikolaus, Katarina, Elizabeth, and Robert.” There was a silence in the room, it sinking into all three who were the demititans that caused the death of Hector. The silence was enough to break the spell that Spencer put Rae Lynn under. It looked as though the girl knew exactly what they had done to her, and exactly what she had told them. Tristan stood to shove the girl against the wall, hoping to stop her from getting out of the room. He got her against the wall, but he felt something sharp burst through his shoulder. Glancing to the pain, he let go of the demititan when he saw the handle of the knife sticking out of his shoulder. Rae Lynn used his moment of surprise to run past him, shoving Spencer out of her way with all of her might. Tristan felt himself falling to the ground, hitting the table with his back before reaching the wooden floor of the Big House. He could feel the blood rushing down his chest, knowing that the girl had struck his axillary vein. If he didn’t act fast, he would bleed out on the Big House floor. “Spencer, get Wil-” He wasn’t able to finish his sentence before his vision went black.

AM I ALIVE?

Tristan’s eyes shot open, pushing forward into a sitting position. He turned his head to look around the room, but felt instantly dizzy from sitting up too fast. “What do you think you’re doing sitting up? You almost just died, lay back down.” His brother stated, shoving him back to into a lying position. “Spencer! Where is Spencer? Is she alright?” Tristan question, registering that Wil and Althea were with him in a closed off area of the infirmary. “She’s fine. She was here a little while ago, but Chiron asked her to go to the Big House. She wanted to stay by your side, but Chiron reminded her how important it was for her to be at the Big House.” His sister explained to him. Closing his eyes, he took a deep breath, happy to know that his girlfriend was alive and healthy. Tracing over his memories, he opened his eyes once more, turning to his two siblings in the room. “What did happen?” He questioned them. For the first time, he looked around the room they were in, blood was all over the floor, and he assumed it was his own blood. “A lot.” He brother joked with the two of them. Althea didn’t seem as amused by his statement. “When Nik heard that Rae Lynn was forced to tell who were demititans, he ran to join her. I think they were supposed to meet each other in the woods. At least, about ten minutes after Chiron announced that we were to capture them, they ran out from the woods. We tired our best just to capture them, but they had an escape plan all plotted out. That’s when our order changed to kill. I managed to shoot Nik down, but Rae Lynn got out of the camp. Tori finished off the male, I guess she has some pent up anger for the one hiding out in her cabin.” There was an upset look on Althea. Tristan couldn’t tell if this was because she killed someone or because she had only gotten one of the two. “That’s great Althea. I mean, the fact that you were able to stop one of them.” He didn’t know how to comfort his sister, whatever she was battling inside of her, was something she had to deal with herself. There was a silence when Althea didn’t respond to her brother. Wil cut into the conversation, “They took Robert, Katarina, and Elizabeth to the Big House. That’s why Chiron wanted Spencer there. They are planning on waiting to question them until you get there.” Tristan wished they would just go ahead and question the three. He wanted to know who was putting their camp in danger. Tristan sat himself back up, slower this time to not make himself dizzy. “You’re still not in a condition to get up.” Tristan was glad that his brother was concerned about him, but he knew what was needed for their camp.

I’m going to the Big House. If I feel like I’m going to pass out I will get someone to come find you and help me.” He explained to his siblings. Both of them seemed to want to protest the male, but all they did was nod their head. “Let me at least walk you to the Big House.” His brother stated, helping him stand up in the infirmary. Tristan agreed to let him do so; he wasn’t completely trusting of his ability to walk. His brother placed his arm under Tristan’s arms, helping him walk towards the door. “I think I can handle walking by myself.” He stated to his brother. Wil let go of his brother and allowed him to walk by himself, but it just led to Tristan falling to the ground. Wil acted as though he didn’t notice that Tristan was on the ground. “Okay, I need help.” He gave into his brother, admitting that Wil was wrong. The younger son of Apollo pulled Tristan off the ground and walked with him towards the door once more. When they walked outside, Wil began to speak, “I’m sorry about what happened with Olivia. If I had known, I would have stopped her.” Tristan couldn’t help but think back to when his brother punched him in the face. It was back when Wil first found out that Tristan and Spencer were beginning to have a relationship. “No you wouldn’t have. In fact, I think you would have helped her shoot me with a love arrow.” Tristan stated, Wil looked shocked to hear this coming from his older brother. “I don’t blame you. If you were the one to date Olivia before I was able to move on. I probably would have punched you.” He explained why he knew that his brother didn’t feel completely guilty for what had happened in the woods that day. “That’s already come and gone, there’s no reason to worry about it now.” Tristan had forgotten about the fight they had in the woods, and he didn’t want his brother to feel guilty about it now. Besides, his girlfriend had attacked Wil’s earlier that morning. He really had nothing to complain about. When they reached the Big House, Wil walked Tristan into the rec room where the three campers that Rae Lynn said were demititans were sitting. Around the table, all of the cabin leaders were sitting there, it seemed as though Chiron didn’t want another incident like Tristan’s to happen. Spencer was also in the room. When the sons of Apollo appeared, Spencer made her way to Tristan. “I’m fine, Spence. It’s going to be okay.” He said, whispering to the female. Wil trade Tristan over to the daughter of Aphrodite. Before he was able to take a seat, Chiron pulled Spencer and Tristan aside. “I understand that Rae Lynn knows who is working for her side, but I have known Robert for eleven years. I truly believe that he is a demigod. Is there any way that Rae Lynn could have been lying to us? He was claimed while he was inside of campe.” Tristan didn’t want to have to tell the centaur what he knew. It was clear that he trusted whoever Robert was. “She was telling the truth when she said it.” Tristan explained to the male, who gave off a disappointed look. Chiron then allowed them to head to the table. Tristan took a seat in his usual spot. The feeling in the room was tense, and all of the eyes were on the campers sitting in front of the room. Tristan remembered seeing Robert when he was younger, he dind’t know a lot about him. He even remembered when he was claimed. ********* sign hung over his head for the camp to see. When Chiron announced who his godly parent was, he flipped his lid. He kept talking about how stupid it was and how much he hated *********. Tristan wondered how the demititans were able to pull of a fake claiming of a demigod.

Chiron stared at Robert for a minute before finally opening his mouth. “I believe that we all know why we are here?” He questioned the cabin leaders. All of them responded with a simple nod of the head. Chiron turned to Spencer, letting her know that it was her turn to speak and question the campers. “Are you demititans?” All three of them answered at the same time with the exact same answer. “No,” Spencer turned to Tristan, a confused look upon her face. Tristan hesitated before answering her look. “They are telling the truth.” He told his girlfriend with a shrug. Chrion seemed relived to hear this, but he still had to prove to the other campers that they weren’t a threat. He made his way over to Spencer. He whispered something in her ear before she questioned them once more. “Robert, where have you been for the past five years?” Robert looked up at Spencer, his attention on her. “Paris, France.” Tristan nodded to show that he was telling the truth. “Then why did Rae Lynn say their names? Did she really not know who was on her side?” Nadine questioned from the side of the room. The daughter of Demeter didn’t seem to understand what was going on, though no one else did either. Chiron interrupted before the other cabin leaders could go on. “Clearly Robert, Elizabeth, and Katarina are not a threat to the camp. You may return to your cabins and inform you siblings of the news. Robert, I would like speak with you.” He stated to the leaders. Tristan got up from his seat, his head spinning, but he was able to keep himself up, with a little help from the table. When Spencer approached him, he leaned down, giving her a quick peck. He didn’t want too lovely in front of other campers. Whispering in her ear he questioned, “Who the hell are those three?” He glanced over to ‘demititans’ so Spencer knew who he was talking about. Tristan didn’t know who to trust, he even began to question his own power of telling if people were lying to him. He wanted to speak with the three before trusting them as Chiron told them to do. He wondered if he wasn’t trusting because of what happened with Rae Lynn earlier. He hadn’t even realized that he had a spy in his own cabin, and Hector’s death was beginning to weigh down on him.

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
User Image

Remi hadn’t meant for the son of Athena to hear her last comment. She found her cheeks beginning to burn as a demititan glanced her way. She turned her head, hoping that they didn’t see her blush and if they did, they didn’t think she was blushing because of them. She stood up from the bed in the cell and began to pace the boxed in area. She hated being kept in such tight spaces, not being allowed to move around. It didn’t help that there wasn’t any fresh air coming into the cell from outside, probably because of the way that the demititans planned the cell. One of the guards had his eye on Remi, watching her walk back and forth in the jail. “Stop moving around. Sit still,” he called to her from outside of the bars. It was easy for him to say that, he wasn’t the daughter of Hermes. “I said si-” he was stopped by Adira approaching the cell. “He’s in the jail.” She stated. The female guard opened the cell’s door, Remi thought that she might have a chance at getting out. All she had to do was get through these three demititans and find Colter. “Don’t even think about it, demigod.” Remi was surprised to hear the girl call her out. She wondered if she was able to read her mind or if Remi wasn’t as good at hiding her thoughts as she thought she was. “A doll to have around isn't she? Able to see the future." A small smirk appeared on Adira's lips. Remi thought that Colter and she had impressive powers, but hearing the various powers the demititans had, she was unsure about her power. Adira was now standing in the cell with her, the guards followed her in. "By now I'm sure you realize that your little friend is in the building." Remi could have told them that, she didn’t think it would take too long for the son of Athena to find a way into the building.

"Besides, even if you wanted to attack us? Wouldn’t you need this?” She questioned, holding up Remi’s dagger. The daughter of Hermes didn’t know why she hadn’t realized it earlier. Of course, they would have taken her weapon away as soon as they captured her, but she was too busy trying to figure out where she was to think about it. She wished that she could just ask for it back, but it would never be that easy for her. Adira approached her; they were standing face-to-face, inches apart from one another. The demititan reached up pressing Remi’s dagger to her throat. She was waiting for the girl to kill her, but instead, she grabbed for the chain hanging around Remi’s neck. “What’s this? A gift from your father?” She questioned looking at the locket that was attached to the chain. It was clear that Adira had researched about the Greek gods and goddesses. Seeing the Caduceus must have brought Hermes into mind for the teenager. Remi remained silent, not wanting to give anything away about the locket. Not responding seemed to make the daughter of Kronos more interested in the locket. Grabbing it she pulled hard on the chain, breaking the metal, she now held the one connection Remi had to Colter. Letting out a yelp that she wasn’t planning on making, Remi lunged for the locket that Adira took from her. Upon doing so, she realized it was a foolish mistake. Without a weapon, she didn’t know what she was planning on accomplishing, but her one goal was to get her belonging back from the demititan. Instead of moving forward towards the female, she felt herself falling towards the ground. Two blades were instantly put directly into her face. “Can’t we just kill her? We have him anyways. She’s not needed.” The girl guard questioned Adira, who held up her hand. “Shh,” Remi’s eyes widened as the female looked like she was listening to something. “No,” Remi whispered. She wished she could scream out to the son of Athena, but with the swords in her face she decided against it.

So that’s what you’ve been hiding from us? The ability to communicate with that pathetic demigod, he truly thinks he’s going to be able to save you.” Adira laughed as she talked to Remi. “He’s a fool.” The daughter of Hermes thought about trying to make another attack on the three demititans. “It’s still going to end poorly for you if you try.” The guard stated, reminding Remi about her ability to see the future. She didn’t understand why she was able to see what would happen if Remi attacked. She wasn’t going to because of her comment, or maybe the female was just faking her abilities. Just then, someone stepped into view of the cell. Colter. The demigod wanted to cry out to him, the joy she felt seeing him. She wanted to teleport to him and give him a big hug, but both blades shoved closer to her, now touching her skin. Colter reached into his bag, spitting something on Adira, the demititan let out a cry of pain. The next move that Colter made was to get rid of the two guards standing over her. She was relieved to see that his telekinesis was working in the jail. The son of Athena pulled Remi off the ground, pressing his lips to hers. She became speechless, she was happy to see Colter as well, but didn’t expect a kiss from him. With one last exchange the demigods left the cell and began to run towards the roof of the building. When Colter stopped the two of them, Remi almost tripped over herself, “Colter what are you doing? We need to get out of here!” Remi glanced around the jail, seeing demititans making their way towards the cell they had kept her. They made their way into the cell that Colter had stopped at, he moved through the cell examining it. She wanted to hurry him along, force him to leave the cell and continue towards outside, when she heard the sound of air moving quickly by her. She saw the opening in the wall. Listening to Colter she followed him inside the space before it closed up. They sat quietly as their eyes got used to the new lightly of the small tunnel area. When the son of Athena was able to see, he began to move down a ladder. “Colter? What’s going on?” She questioned. She was now able to hear demititans outside of the section of wall they climbed into. She could hear Samuel’s voice apparently he recovered from earlier. They were talking about where they may have gone. Colter told her that he would be down shortly, and when he reached the bottom he called up to tell her it was safe.

Teleporting next to him, she thought about climbing down the ladder, but it would take too long. Looking around, she had no idea where they were. “What is this place?” She questioned him as he began to talk about the Labyrinth they were standing in. She nodded her head, listening to what he was saying as she began to walk down the path. Colter questioned what she was doing; clearly he wanted to think about where to go before they walked. “Well I heard them up there looking for us so anywhere is better than here. Besides a maze is just a giant puzzle and those are your thing, right?” She figured that he should be able to think and walk at the same time. She rolled her eyes when he brought up his ability to remember well. When he lightly shoved her, Remi smiled and nodded her head. She stared at the ground as they walked. There was a silence between them until Remi broke it. “Thanks for coming and getting me Colter. I see Thalia didn’t think I was as important.” She figured that Thalia was out somewhere waiting for them to make their way out of the jail. When Colter explained what had happened to the daughter of Zeus, Remi felt a shot of guilt go through her. “I’m sorry Colter, I know you two used to be close.” She couldn’t help remember back to the Fourth of July the day after Thalia broke her vow with the hunting goddess. There was another silence between the two after Colter explained that Gideon went after Thalia in the Underworld. “I’ll always come for you Remi Wolfgang. Then, now, and always.” When the words came out of Colter’s mouth, the daughter of Hermes’ hand reached out and took his. No words were needed to be passed between the two.

Colter continued on talking about the Pegasus they met, Ava, and the Labyrinth. She was surprised he didn’t give her a full history on the thing. Finally, he suggested that they take a break from walking. Leaning against the wall, Colter offered her food. “Trail mix.” Remis stated, more of a mix of food. Since the demititans didn’t think she needed anything to eat. Snacking on the food, Remi licked her fingers before dropping the wrapper on the ground. Colter brought up needing something to drink after eating something so salty. “I’m sure you’ll put it on your to-do list right after solve the Labyrinth. Where do you think we are anyway?” She questioned, trying to figure out where they had cone. Colter explained that distance and time weren’t the same inside the Labyrinth, which didn’t help them. He then offered up northeast, but asked her what she thought. “I think you’re right, northeast, definitely.” He then explained their plan for the next day. “Sounds like a good plan.” She replied. When Colter moved closer to the girl, Remi turned her head to face him. His next sentence surprised the girl. She figured she was the only one that wanted to talk about their relationship before they got back to the camp. When he confessed his love to her, she felt butterflies in her stomach, but at the same time, a great relief came over her. Biting her lower lip, she turned away from the male for a minute, trying to find her words. “That’s all I’ve ever wanted to hear from you.” She managed out, leaning towards the male and pressing her lips to his. She pressed herself closer to the male keeping her lips connect to his. Feeling him part her lips, she allowed him to do with her what he wanted. Her left hand reached around his neck, she lightly held the back of his head. Her right hand was pressed against his chest. When they finally finished kissing, Remi was out of breath, pressing her head into Colter’s chest, she shut her eyes. Within minutes sleep pulled her in.

STUCK IN NOWHERE LAND WITH YOU

Waking up, Remi pulled herself away from the son of Athena who looked to be thinking about something. “What are you doing??” She aked him. He looked to her, as though this were usual, “Thinking.” From the way that he sounded he had been doing this for awhile now. “Well, don’t get a brain rush.” She stated, lightly tapping on the side of his head. “Brain rush? What’s that?” He questioned, a look of confusion and amusement appeared on his face. “You know, when you over think things.” Remi tried her best to come up with something that she could tell him. It was clear he knew she pulled her definition out of thin air. “Maybe we should walk some more?” She asked the male, standing and brushing herself off. Helping Colter up from the floor, she kept her hand intertwined with him as they began to walk towards what they hoped was an exit close to Camp Half Blood. The muscles in her legs were tense from the day before and all of the traveling they had done on the quest. Remi wished that they knew where they were going, that way she would be able to teleport them to an exit and get them out of there. With each step they took, she scolded herself for offering walking as an idea. About ten minutes into their walk, she teleported them thirty feet forward in the Labyrinth. “Remi, you haven’t had a good nights sleep or hearty meal for the last twenty-four hours, you shouldn’t be wasting your energy on teleporting. Besides, we don’t know what we’re looking for. What if the exit-” Remi didn’t want to hear Colter’s logic, so she cut him of, “Yes, I know.” Colter almost looked as though he was going to say they should go back and check, but he kept his mouth shut. They continued down the same path, with each step came more pain from her legs. “Can’t I just teleport us to above ground now and we can find a way to get back to camp from there?” She questioned the boy on why they weren’t utilizing her power when the could be. “If we were demititans down here we’d be using every power we had to get where we need to go.” Remi grumbled, hoping that her complaint would be heard by him.

Let’s take a rest, we’ll discuss things and then we can decide what to do next.” Remi instantly moved to take a seat against the wall. Rubbing her legs, she tried to get them to let up from being so tense. “Now, you said powers. What powers do you mean?” Remi forgot that he wasn’t with her the entire time and didn’t meet everyone she had. “Well there is Adira, the blonde one in charge. She’s the daughter of Kronos. I figure she has some sort of power, but I didn’t see it while I was there. On the other hand, I did meet Samuel. He was able to travel into my past, and see everything that happened.” Remembering the day before was angering her. She balled her hands into fists, attempting to take out some anger by rubbing her fists against the muscles in her leg. “He’s the son of Mm-mnm-mnen-” Remi had never studied the titans, never thought she’d need to know who they were. She already forgot what Samuel had told her as well. “Mnemosyne.” Colter filled in for the girl. “Yeah, that’s the name. Then the girl guard, I don’t know her name, but she could see the future. Every time I thought about battling them to escape she knew how it would end if I tried.” She explained to the male. She was just happy to have her dagger and locket back. The chain of the locket repaired itself; she figured it had something to do with being from her father. “” Can I please just teleport us out of here?” Remi questioned the male now that she had explained everything she knew. “The fast we get to camp the better, right?” She tried to reason with him, being as logical as possible, knowing that’s how she could win him over at this point. “Well, yes it would be better but-” At the word yes Remi reached for his arm and teleported them above ground. Moving through a good chunk of Earth tired her, she felt as though she hadn’t slept in days. “We don’t know where we’ll end up.” Colter finished his sentence, as Remi felt her eyes grow heavy. She heard a whistle, a couple minutes later wings flapping. She attempted to open her eyes, but she didn’t have the energy it would take to do so.

HOME SWEET HOME

When Remi finally opened her eyes, she found herself lying in a bed. “Nice of you to join us.” Nadine stated staring down at the female. “What’s going on? What happened?” She sat up in bed looking around to find Sophia sitting by her bed. “Hi Remi,” the small girl smiled brightly at her older sister. “Good afternoon Sophia,” Remi gave her sister a hug. Nadine interrupted their reunion, but she didn’t mind, she wanted to hear what was going on inside camp. “Colter brought you by when you got here with Ava. He then headed over to the Big House to speak with Chiron. I told him I’d tell you when you woke up, I’m not sure if he’ll still be there, that was about an hour ago. Tristan and Spencer interviewed campers earlier this morning. Rae Lynn admitted that she was a demititan and that Nik, Katarina, Elizabeth, and Robert are as well.” Nadine was about to go on, but Remi broke in. “Katarina, Elizabeth, and Robert? Who are they?” Nadine nodded her head, knowing that she didn’t know who the three were. “The girls are new to the camp. They came while you were away. Robert is the son of ********* do you remember him? He moved away from here five years ago to go to France.” Remi thought back to five years ago. Trying to remember who Robert was, she spent most of her time with Austin when she was younger, but she remembered seeing a son of ********* around at times. He didn’t seem to like her, which surprised her. When she was that age Li would have probably been a close friend to her, at least a guide. “I think I remember him a little.” Nadine nodded. “Well we figured out that they aren’t demititans. We questioned them and Tristan said they were speaking the truth. When Nik and Rae Lynn made a run for it, Althea got a shot at him and Tori took him out.” Realizing that it meant Nik had gone against their camp, Remi got out of the bed. “Thanks for updating me. I’m going to go find Colter.” Nadine nodded and waved her hand towards the girl who walked out of the cabin. At first, she was headed towards the Big House, but she remembered what Nadine said about it being an hour ago. Instead, she turned towards the Hephaestus cabin. Knocking on the door, she found one of Jake’s brothers opening the door. “Hey, Remi, are you looking for Colter?” Remi told him that she was. He let the girl into the cabin, she noticed Colter instantly. The blonde her way to the male, wrapping her arms around his shoulders from behind him. Pressing her head against the side of his, she gave him a small peck on the cheek. “We made it back.” Though she didn’t know what had happened to Thalia yet, she was pleased to know that she made it back with the son of Athena, alive.

Liberal Elder

User Image

User Image

Waking up Colter’s mouth once more felt dry, in need of water. They were going to have to surface soon and find some sort of water and hopefully food. They had a little bit of money but the best they could do with that was finding a grocery store and get some water bottles and cheap sandwich stuff. They also needed to get an Iris message to camp and check in with them. He was hoping that by now there would be some leeway in either the spy situation or Thalia’s predicament. With a sigh he looked down at the blonde resting against his chest. Remi was the only good thing that had come from this entire debacle of a quest. Looking back up at the Labyrinth he sighed, now all he had to do was figure out how to get out and get them back home. ”What are you doing??” Remi asked, her voice husky from sleep. ”Thinking.” he told her looking down at the young woman. ”Well, don’t get a brain rush.” she told him reaching up to lightly tap his temple. ”Brain rush? What’s that?” he asked making a quizzical face at the daughter of Hermes. She explained that a brain rush was caused from thinking too much. ”If that was possible I would have had one by now.” he told her with a chuckle. Standing up and brushing herself off Remi suggested that they get moving and offered to help him stand up. Colter’s frame was achy and sore from sleeping on the rock while sitting up and the last thing it wanted to do was walk but it was merely mind over matter. After walking for ten minutes or so Remi decided that she would teleport them through the maze which was a terrible idea ”Remi, you haven’t had a good night’s sleep or hearty meal for the last twenty-four hours, you shouldn’t be wasting your energy on teleporting. Besides, we don’t know what we’re looking for. What if the exit-” he lectured before she cut him off saying she knew. Colter wanted to tell her that she didn’t know; time and distance was different in the Labyrinth, there was no way to tell how far or what direction she was taking them. They could have passed any number of exits that they really needed to take. Instead of lecturing the girl he merely started walking the maze again.

Remi was frustrated and asked if she could teleport them above the ground. Colter didn’t think it was the best idea, she needed her strength and it wasn’t like they knew what they would be popping up into. ”If we were demititans down here we’d be using every power we had to get where we need to go.” the daughter of Hermes complained clearly not letting the subject drop. “Let’s take a rest, we’ll discuss things and then we can decide what to do next.”] he suggested hoping to placate the girl and learn what she knew about her captures. “Now, you said powers. What powers do you mean?” he asked. “Well there is Adira, the blonde one in charge. She’s the daughter of Kronos. I figure she has some sort of power, but I didn’t see it while I was there. On the other hand, I did meet Samuel. He was able to travel into my past, and see everything that happened.” she said filling him in. Remi started to really kneed at the muscles of her leg, anger crossing her pretty face. “He’s the son of Mm-mnm-mnen-” his girlfriend struggled with the correct name for this Samuel’s mother “Mnemosyne.”he said filling the Titan’s name in for her. royalblue]“Yeah, that’s the name. Then the girl guard, I don’t know her name, but she could see the future. Every time I thought about battling them to escape she knew how it would end if I tried.” she added. Colter nodded thinking about the information that Remi had just given him. Their leader, Adira, would likely have some time relevant power as a daughter of Kronos. Considering that the daughter of Mnemosyne had a powerful skill and was the subordinate it was likely that she was able to affect time to either slow her victims of make herself faster so that she was untouchable in battle. ”Can I please just teleport us out of here?” Remi asked brining up teleporting again. Colter sighed unsure where to begin on why that was a horrible plan. ”The faster we get to camp the better, right?” she asked. Of course the faster the got to camp the better but they also had to weigh risk with reward and Colter didn’t think that it would be worth it. ”Well, yes it would be better but-“ Remi took his hand not letting him complete his thought. ”We don’t know where we ended up.” he said feeling his feet hit the softer ground after the blonde teleported them. That was the least of their worries, Remi sagged at his side and Colter rushed so she didn’t fall to the ground. Colter looked around trying to gauge how far away from Alcatraz they were. They were in a forest of some kind but the foliage was making it hard to tell any other land features that might help or even get an accurate sun reading. Letting out a loud whistle he had practiced with the Pegasus he went a silent prayer to his mother that by some slim margin Ava would be near. ”Please, please Mother.” he said out loud after a few minutes passed. Figuring he would have to carry his girlfriend on his own back he started to shift his hold on her when he heard the familiar sound of Ava coming to save his a**.

there and back again

They were able to land in Camp without being shot down. Thinking that it was a loose Pegasus Nadine met them keeping the other back. ”Remi!” the daughter of Demeter exclaimed seeing Colter supporting his girlfriend in his arms as they rode bareback. ”I need the infirmary.” the son of Athena demanded. Ava neighed and Nadine called one of her brothers over to them ”Take Ava to get brushed and rubbed then let her graze.” she instructed as she helped Colter get Remi down. Carrying her to the infirmary with her best friend Colter put Remi on the cot and smoothed her hair before kissing her forehead ”Make sure they take care of her, I have to go to the Big House.” he told Nadine. ”About time, I’ll tell her when she wakes up.” she nodded to him. Leaving Remi there with Nadine to wait on the healer Colter made his way out of the infirmary. Chiron was waiting for him on the porch of the Big House, news of their arrival had spread like wildfire. ”Welcome back, take a seat. I had the harpies bring this over for you.” the hero trainer said motioning to the wooden table ”Take a seat and let’s talk.” he said moving up to the table in his wheelchair. Colter caught the man up to speed sipping the cool lemonade between words. After he had finished reporting their observations and his theories and ate as Chiron told him about what happened in camp while he was gone. Rae Lynn had admitted to being a spy and fingered a few other campers during her interrogation. Nik as it turned out hadn’t been a son of Athena but a son of Koios and had been killed during Rae Lynn’s escape. The daughter of Helios also accused three campers of being spies but one was a returning camper and all three had passed Spencer and Tristan’s tests. ”Well as I said their entrance to camp was sealed off so she probably thought they were sent in to see what went wrong on this end.” Colter reasoned. He was happy to see that Spencer had come aboard with his plan and they had managed to cleanse their camp of the demititan spy.

While he finished Chiron caught him up to date on the construction. Jake built automatrons that were helping the reconstruction efforts around the clock so they had made a lot of progress while he was away. Finally the old man let him go and he returned to his shared cabin wanting to get clean. After a lengthy shower Colter exited to find his friend waiting with some clothes for him to change into. ”I heard that you were back.” he grinned ”Tash said yes man.” he said beaming. Colter shook his head ”I don’t know why you thought she wouldn’t.” he told his friend. It was obvious that Tasha and Jake were perfect together to everyone but Jake, he still thought of himself as Colter’s frumpy friend. Once he was changed he sat down with his friend telling him about the quest. ”That sounds brutal dude.” Jake was saying when Remi joined them. His best friend’s eyes went wide in shock as she pecked his cheek after wrapping her arms around his shoulders ”When did that happen?” he asked clearly not in response to his girlfriend’s announcement. Colter chuckled ”Glad you’re on your feet.” he told her giving her a small peck in return ”It’s been, well, it’s been a long time coming.” he said looking up at her smiling and then looking back to his friend.

Liberal Elder

User Image
                  User Image
                                        Rae Lynn obviously didn’t want to be in the room with them as she demanded to know why she was there. Spencer told her that she would answer her questions truthfully and to her fullest knowledge before she started to question the blonde girl ”Are you a demititan?” she asked. The girl grimaced as if she was in pain. Spencer realized that she was trying to fight her charmspeak ability ”I said, are you a demititans?” she said putting more force in her voice. This time she wasn’t able to fight ”Yes.” she admitted. Everything in the room seemed to be heavier now, as if her energy was suddenly oppressive even though Spencer was in complete control. ”Are there other demititans in camp?” she asked the girl. Rae Lynn was no under her spell and answered her question easily saying that there were others in the camp. Chiron rose wanting to take action even before Spencer finished asking who the others were. ”Nikolaus, Katarina, Elizabeth, and Robert.” she supplied. Eliza? Spencer couldn’t believe it, she had only known the girl for a few hours but she was so sweet and helpful. It was hard to think of her being on the same level as Rae Lynn or Nik who had caused a lot of strife in their cabins from day one. Realizing what she had blown her cover the blonde demititans bolted for the door. Tristan shot up to stop her pinning her against the wall. Spencer saw her lover’s face change as Rae Lynn separated them, a knife sticking out of his chest and blood spurting. Spencer’s eyes were wide as Rae Lynn pushed past her. Rushing to Tristan’s side she nodded as she pressed her hand around the blade and trying to stop the nicked blood vessel. ”No! Tris you can’t leave me.” Spencer told him with tears streaming down her face. ”Aphrodite, Apollo, any gods listening please don’t do this to him. He is so brave, strong, and good this world needs him. I need him.” Spencer pleaded as she slowed the flow of Tristan’s blood. A hand fell on her shoulder and Chiron’s voice broke through asking her to help him get Tristan on his back.

The activities director raised the alarm before running them to the infirmary in a fraction of a second. ”Save him Wil.” Spencer demanded of her ex. Wil nodded and started to work on Tristan while Chiron left to take care of things outside the sick house. Wil removed the knife from Tristan’s shoulder and the blood really started to spurt, spraying both of them with Tristan’s ruby life. With glowing hands Wil managed to heal the artery and was working on the wound ”He’s lost too much blood.” the healer said under his breath not wanting to look at the daughter of Aphrodite. ”Take mine, I’m O neg, isn’t that like universal or whatever?” Spencer said already moving towards the cot. Wil nodded but sighed ”Even then Spencer, he’s lost so much I don’t know if there is enough for the both of you. I can’t –“ Wil started but Spencer shook her head ”Wil you will give Tristan as much of my blood as he needs. I don’t care if it’s my last drop.”
                                        she said forcing him with her ability. Wil nodded, his face in full on charmspeak haze as he started to collect the equipment to give Tristan the blood transfusion. Spencer raised the sleeve on her dress and offered her arm for Wil to insert the needle after he put the other end into Tristan. She watched as slowly the tubing filled with her blood and flow towards Tristan’s arm. ”Pump your fist, it will increase the flow.” Wil advised and Spencer started to pump her hand like he showed her. Wil carefully monitored them and tried to stop them when the blond got light headed ”No, as much as he needs.” she pushed him to continue. Tristan started to groan and Spencer felt as if she was hammered when Wil finally decided that her boyfriend was out of the woods. Spencer noticed that Chiron had come back at some point but she found it hard to concentrate on anything that wasn’t Tristan. ”Spencer? Are you alright?” Chiron asked looking at her and putting his hand on her shoulder. Her attention snapped to him and she nodded her head ”I’m fine, what did you say?” she asked. Wil frowned ”Maybe you should have some nectar…” he recommended moving to get some for her.

After some of the nectar she was able to focus on what Chiron was telling her. Rae Lynn had escaped, Nik had been killed trying to flee and they had captured Eliza, Kat, and Robbie and were holding them at the Big House. Chiron wanted to question the three then but Spencer wanted to remain in the infirmary with Tris. After Wil assured her that Tristan would recover with rest she agreed to go with the centaur and left Tristan after kissing his brow. Chiron summoned the cabin leaders to the Big House to witness the examination of the trio. While they waited for everyone to show up Spencer watched the three being held. The red heads were nervous wondering why they were being held; apparently no one had said anything to them about why they were there. Robbie was trying to comfort the girls assuring them in a vaguely French accent that everything would be alright. When everyone was there Spencer was ready to begin when she notice Wil leading Tristan into the room, though she was still light headed the girl made her way to Tristan concerned for him. ”I’m fine, Spence. It’s going to be okay.” he told her. Spencer nodded ”I’m just happy you’re okay Tris.” she told him as she took him over from Wil. As they made their way to their seats Chiron talked to them in a hushed voice. He had some doubts about the three being demititans because he knew Robbie as a previous camper but Rae Lynn had fingered them as accomplices, truthfully. ”We have to question them to find out what’s going on.” Spencer said as she helped Tristan sit down than sat herself. Chiron asked everyone if they knew why they were there, by now everyone was basically up to speed on the what had happened that morning. ”Go ahead Spencer.” Chiron said turning to her. Spencer nodded and took a deep breath ”You will answer me truthfully and to the best of your knowledge.” she told them and all three nodded at her. ”Are you demititans?” she asked the trio. All three answered that they weren’t demititans, looking over to Tristan she waited for him to confirm that they weren’t lying. Chiron made his way over to the girl and leaned down ”Spencer, I would like you to ask Robert about his whereabouts for the past five years. I don’t want to leave any doubts about the three of them.” he said. Spencer nodded and then asked the young man, Robbie, where he had been since he left camp. Instead of admitting to training with demititans to seek revenge on the camp he replied that he had lived in Paris for those years. Feeling satisfied for the moment Chiron dismissed them but wanted to speak with Robbie. Helping Tristan stand Spencer shrugged ”Well, Eliza and Kat are cousins, Eliza is in my cabin and Kat is in Eros though which is really strange but whatever. I guess Robbie used to be a camper here, way before my time but he came back and brought the girls with him. Something about helping beautiful women in need, they got there right after we left on Christmas Eve I guess.” she told him. ”Come on let’s go get some lunch and then we can take a nap somewhere cozy.” Spencer suggested to her boyfriend. ”Sounds perfect.” Tristan nodded before giving her a small kiss as they headed for the Mess Hall.

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
CHILDREN GET OLDER I'M GETTING OLDER TOO
timeskip to summer II

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
User Image
User Image
but it was { not } your fault but mine
xxxxxAND IT WAS YOUR HEART xx() ON THE LINE
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( i really ******** it up this time )
xxD.D.D.D.D.DIDN'T I MY DEAR?

Tristan didn’t realize that information moved around camp as fast as it did. Getting out of James’ car, he thanked his agent for giving him a ride to the camp and grabbed his bags from the trunk. He made a mad dash for the entrance of camp, raining pouring down from the sky. The instant he stepped inside the borders of the camp, Wil was standing there waiting for him. “Hey, I’m sorry about the break up.” A year ago, his younger brother punched him in the face for starting a relationship with Spencer Gann, and now Spencer connected them together again, only this time it was a bit different. “Thanks, but how did you hear about it?” Tristan asked his brother. Wil grabbed Tristan’s suitcase and began to walk towards the cabins with Tristan at his heels. “Are you kidding? It’s been all over the magazines and television shows. Who doesn’t know about the break up?” Wil questioned his brother as they got to their cabin. “Well, when you put it that way.” Before he was even able to open the door to the cabin, it burst open and Hanna ran out with her arms wide open. “Tristan! I’m happy you’re back!” Tristan gave his younger sister a hug. “I’m glad to be back.” He said. Wil held open the door so that Trisatn and Hanna could make their way into the golden cabin.

His plan for the first day of camp was to get settled into his cabin and then speak with Colter and Chiron about the visions he was having. The night Spencer broke up with him, he got another vision, as well as the night before he got to camp. He wanted to speak with the Chiron because he believed that Rae Lynn and the other girl succeeded in their plans. Monday morning, Tristan figured that he’d wake up with his father, but he woke up an hour after be planned, and when he looked out the window, all he could see were clouds and rain. When he turned on the news, the mortals were concerned because it was grey out everywhere. The borders of camp were created to keep bad weather out, other than sunshine; they got snow during the wintertime. Today, there was no rain pouring down inside camp, but there was a gloom there, reminding Tristan about his visions. Entering the cabin, he wanted to speak with Wil and Althea about the visions as well. He figured that their father might be trying to give all of the signs about what was going to happen. Out of all of the gods, Apollo knew that he wouldn’t be able to change the fates minds, what was to happen would happen, but that didn’t mean he wouldn’t give his children some sort of warning.

Tristan hadn’t realized when he entered the camp, but his siblings all seemed rather distressed. None of them seemed to be their cheery selves; Tristan had felt it earlier that morning. His agent brought it to his attention that he seemed rather gloomy and wasn’t being very fluid with his actions. “Wil, Althea, can I speak to you for a minute? In private.” Tristan walked to the door of their cabin, exiting the building. If any of his siblings were getting visions from their father, he wanted to know, but he figured it would be best to start with the siblings that were more likely to get the visions. At least, he hoped that his father wouldn’t send visions of him being tied up in a room to Hanna or another younger siblings, if his father was the one showing them the visions. Tristan liked the idea that his father was trying to connect with him, even if he didn’t respond to his prayers and questions about the visions. When all three were outside on the porch of their cabin, Tristan turned to them. “Have you been getting any visions lately?” Wil and Althea’s faces gave him a hint to what they were thinking. Their faces read off to Tristan as confused and freaked out. “I’m guessing I should take that as a no?” Wil nodded his head to his brother. “Not to sound rude at all, but what are you talking about?” Tristan let out a sigh. He figured that his siblings would find it strange. They probably both knew that it was possible, but he was hoping that they would understand where he was coming from and the things he had been seeing. “Don’t worry about it, forget I said anything. I’m going to go speak with Chiron for a bit. I’ll be back soon.” He said to his siblings, bidding them farewell for now, as he headed for the Big House.

As expected, Chiron was sitting with Mr. D playing a game of cards. When Chiron spotted Tristan approaching he moved from his wheelchair and allowed for his full form to show. He didn’t have to say a word to know that Chiron didn’t wish to speak in front of the god of wine. Instead, the two headed outside, and down towards the woods. “I had another vision on Friday night. I meant to tell Colter about it over the weekend, but there was a lot to get done before I came back to camp.” He explained to the director of activities. Their walk would have been more pleasant if the sun was out and Tristan didn’t feel exhausted with every step that he took. “I’ve spoken more with Mr. D about what you brought to our attention. There is something going on that he will not speak to me about. I’m not suggesting anything to you, but if I were in your position I might be interested in a quest some point soon.” Chiron stated, a concerned look was plastered to his face. Tristan felt odd not seeing the centaur smile on the first day of camp. Usually he was happy to see the campers arrive back at camp safe and sound, but Tristan decided it was best to leave it at that with the director. “Thank you Chiron for the advice, I think I’m going to go speak with Colter now. I told him I’d keep him up to date and I feel bad about not keeping my word.” Tristan headed back for the cabins, yawning as he walked towards the Athena cabin. Glancing two cabins down, he could see the Aphrodite campers returning for the summer.

After the gig, Tristan spent the rest of the night trying to phone his ex-girlfriend, but she didn’t pick up the phone. The following morning when he tried to call her, the number said that it had been disconnected. He decided to go to her penthouse and try to get in contact with her, but the front desk said that he wasn’t allowed to go up. He wasn’t overly surprised, but he thought it was rather pathetic of the female to not speak with him after breaking up with him randomly. There were pictures of her dancing with some famous guy, but Tristan just disregarded the papers. All he wanted to do was speak with Spencer, but eventually Hans reminded him that he needed to focus on the visions that he was having and the fact that he’d be back at camp in two days. He had decided not to keep the visions quiet from the son of Eros. After all, they had been best friends for some time now. Hans forced him to pack his bags and try his best to avoid thinking about Spencer, which generally meant not thinking about the band or the concert the night before. Gillian stopped by to drop his guitar off to him, telling him that she was sorry about the break up. Hans cut in quickly to stop him from thinking too much about the night before and the break up. As bad as Hans felt, he clearly wanted Tristan to focus on things that were more important to them, such as the possibility of someone taking over the world as they knew it.

Avoiding making eye contact with any of the children of Aphrodite, he got up to the door and knocked lightly on the door of the Athena cabin. Victoria opened the door and side stepped when she saw Tristan to allow him to enter the cabin. He could see Colter sitting at a desk in the cabin. “Hey, I’m sorry. I meant to come by earlier, but I woke up late today and just got to camp.” He said, pulling up a seat next to Colter. “I also meant to tell you this earlier, but a lot has been going on for me lately, and I just didn’t get a chance to call you. I had another vision on Friday night. It was the same girl with Rae Lynn, I wasn’t sure where they were this time, but they were talking about how their plan was working. They said that they had taken the item, and that there was only one step left to fulfill.” Tristan explained to the son of Athena, hoping that he would have some knowledge about what happened and what Rae Lynn was talking about. He hoped to get some good news, or at least understanding after everything that had been happening.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff