iA d o r a

After Percy
Profile Thread
OOC
Plotting Thread
chatpad

Brain Rush
Sunshine

If you even think of posting, Zeus will be after you.
I mean, please don't post!

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
    ∂αтє

January | February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November | December

first / second / third / fourth / fifth / sixth / seventh / eighth / ninth / tenth / eleventh / twelfth / thirteenth / fourteenth / fifteenth / sixteenth / seventeenth / eighteenth / nineteenth / twentieth / twenty - first / twenty - second / twenty - third / twenty - fourth / twenty - fifth / twenty - sixth / twenty - seventh / twenty - eighth / twenty - ninth / thirtieth / thirty - first

Monday | Tuesday | Wednesday | Thursday | Friday | Saturday | Sunday

ωєαтнєɾ

Sunny | Rainy | Snow | Hail | Thunder | Lightning | Humid

тιмє

Morning | Mid - Morning | Noon | Afternoon | Evening | Mid - Evening | Night

єvєитs

Quest

Prophecy to Remi ::
Four shall rise,
One who has already claimed a prize,
The dove and light bring honor,
Seeking something that remains stronger,
Only together shall thy prevail.

Prophecy to Colter ::
A difficult choice you must make
After air’s journey you do take
Head west to find what you seek
But I caution you for just a peek
Fail to heed my word
The island’s cliffs with be thy sword
A wise man knows the true prize of any quest is knowledge

Prophecy to Tristan ::
Alone with bow, three must stand,
To stop the foe, and disband,
Carved from rock, thou shall find,
Power in thy combined,
A dove to release the Raven confined,
Child of love to mend the wound,
If thy fail, Olympus shall be doomed.

--

RUMORS / RELATIONSHIPS

❤ dating
➸ crushing
☠ loathing

✔ true (rumors)
✖ not true (rumors)

Tasha ❤ Jake
              Vega ❤ May
              Althea ❤ Antony
              Colter ❤ Remi
              Wil ❤ Olivia
              Eliza ❤ Zeke
              Rob ❤ Kat
              Della ❤ Rex
              Herbert ❤ Akira
              Atti ❤ Li
              Cho ❤ Johan

Olivia // Tristan ☠

Liberal Elder

User Image
                                                                  Colter folded this morning issue of New York Times he had been reading and placed it back on top of the pile of daily newspapers that the Athena cabin had delivered fresh every day. He splayed them out in a fan and then moved away from the table and turned to watch the other children of Athena working to tidy their cabin. ”Come on guys inspection in ten minutes” he told them though each of them could plainly see the atomic clock on the wall that kept perfect time. ”Come on Colt lighten up even if we stopped right now there is no way it can be worse than Ares.” his younger sister Kendra put in. The head of Athena cabin moved to the girl’s bed and helped her make it neatly. ”Cleanliness is next to Godliness, so let’s do our Mom proud.” he grinned at her before moving to help someone else with their chore load. As the lead camper in the cabin Colter didn’t have chores, he doled them out. However, Colter had become lead camper in Athena and it had never felt right bossing older kids around without helping, now it was merely habit. There was a knock at the door and Jake from the Hephaestus cabin peered in. ”Hey Colt looking good in there, ready?” he asked. Nodding his dark head the stocky Jake entered looking around the cabin to make sure it was clean. Once he was done he passed them as being satisfactory Colt released his campers to go ahead to the mess hall.

Colter Lucas West was a son of Athena the Goddess of war and wisdom. He had been living under her roof since his thirteen when monsters murdered his father at an amusement park. Three muggers approached them as Colter and his friend Henry were looking at the hydraulics system of a broken ride that his father thought he would be interested in. When the man surrendered his wallet they didn’t even acknowledge it just lunged for the kids. Both Henry and Colter’s father threw themselves at the muggers. There was a sickening sound of bone crushing and flesh pounding against flesh almost drowned out Henry’s cries for Colter to get to safety and cover his ears. When the literal dust cleared Steven West lay twisted and broken from the attack. Later in a safe house Henry would revel himself to be a satyr, the muggers monsters, and Colter a demigod. At the time Colter had broken down causing them to lose three days in the safe house on the way to Camp Half Blood. Now it just seemed to be another horror story in the life of a demigod.

They all had them.

He had more than one. His first year the oracle sent him on a quest to bring back the Helmet of Athena said to bestow the Goddess’ vast knowledge onto the wearer. When Henry put it on his eyes rolled back into his head and he had started to foam at the mouth and fell over dead. His other companion Austin had been from Hermes cabin, he figured that it would keep them safe to travel with a son of Hermes. Austin died in Colter’s arms after a fury attack left him eviscerated. Even though the bead from that year displayed a helmet even now when Colter looked at it all he could see were his two dead friends. It seemed like too high of a price to pay for some helmet and the top spot in the cabin as the most seasoned adventurer. His anger faded to sadness and that sadness fueled him. As long as Colter had breath in his body he would never lose a member of his team again.

The mess was a pleasant hive of activity as the campers started to pile food onto their plates for the morning meal and line up at the braziers. Selecting eggs, toast, bacon, and wild berry mix for himself he also prepared a bagel half and put some lox on it for his offering to his mother and moved in line. The rest of Athena cabin followed suit and each of them had a “brain” food to offer to their mother and pushed it off their plate giving morning lip service. When it was his turn Colter was no different ”For Athena. Protect and guide my campers as you see fit Mother.” he said pushing the food into the fire. Moving to his own table Colter sat down and started to pick at his berries while he listened to the plans of the other children of Athena. A few were planning on going to practice sword play, some swimming, but most of them had Daedalus projects they were trying to crack from the man’s self made computer. With everyone seated and eating Mr. D stood up make an announcement causing a hush to fall over the campers. ”Alright you little pests. It’s come to my attention that no one has been maimed or seriously injured as of late so I thought let’s change that. After breakfast on Sunday it’s time for capture the flag.” he said before sitting down to the sounds of cheering.

Already Colter was looking to Jake giving a nod making an unofficial team agreement, he could see Ares already approaching Aphrodite table. Of course the real swing in the battle would be the Hermes cabin and the minor god cabins. Grabbing a few berries Colt popped them into his mouth and stood moving from his table to the much fuller Hermes cabin table. ”Morning Remi. So I was wondering if you had any ideas about whose team you might be interested in for capture the flag?” he asked trying to be as blunt as possible knowing that it was something the girl respected.

Liberal Elder

User Image
                                                                  ” Saying’ one love, one heart… let’s get together and feel alright…” the girl sang softly as she brushed her long blonde locks out. Free of tangles quickly the girl braided her hair and tossed it over one shoulder and checked herself in the mirror. Even dressed in the ugly orange Camp Half Blood tank top and jeans she looked good. Spencer had always prescribed to a more natural look than her siblings yet it seemed to make the fact that she was a daughter of Aphrodite sing. Leaving the bathroom Spencer joined her siblings out in the sleeping area of the cabin and moved to her already made bed with her name spelled out in ornate calligraphy hanging above it on the wall. Around her name there were glossy magazine pages of outfits and celebrities she loved. Looking underneath her bed the girl bit her lower lip scanning the pairs of neatly line shoes for the right pair for the day. The weather was nice and sunny and there were talks of going to the lake for swimming but Spencer since Spencer couldn’t swim she would have to watch on the bank. If she could get enough people together it would be nice to play a game of volleyball but if all else failed she could always go post up at the archery range to watch the Apollo boys practice. Pulling out a pair of pink and white converse the girl pulled the shoes on over plain white ankle socks and pushed herself up off the ground. ”Umph sorry Spence I uh I uh didn’t mean too.” Jake said grabbing on to her elbows as she knocked virtually into him. ”It’s ok Jake. How’re you?” she asked tilting her head to the side watching his face color crimson. ”Good, good, I am good just doing morning cabin checks but I guess that is obvious not like I have any other reason to be in the house of Aphrodite…” he started to babble but Spencer held up a finger and shook her head. ”It’s ok Jake, glad you are doing well. Just calm down.” she said charmspeaking him.

It was a well known fact that Jake was over the moon about Spencer but she just couldn’t make herself be attracted to him. He was sweet and smart but every time he got around her he fell apart and that just wasn’t hot. She didn’t want to embarrass him or blow him off so she did the only she could do, be his friend. ”Hey, so I was wondering if you could help me with my iPod? It is completely dead and I am going crazy without it.” she asked making a face. ”I’ll pay of course I can get whatever.” she added. ”Of course I will. No charge for you S.J.” he said much more relaxed and confident. ”I insist you would charge anyone else and I can get the payment easier than anyone else at camp.” she protested but it was his turn to hold up a finger and shake his head. ”Fine but if you change your mind I will understand.” she told him surrendering the classic black 120 GB iPod. The new ones put you on the grid and that wasn’t something that any demigod wanted so she would try to have Jake fix it until he told her it was hopeless. Device in hand Jake moved on to check the rest of the cabin but she knew he would never mark their cabin down for anything but it was nice he went through the motions. With a clean cabin the Aphrodite campers were free to leave and make their way to the mess hall.

Inside the mess hall only about half of the cabin went to make actual breakfast while some merely opted for cleanser drinks. Spencer was not one of them; she put two poached eggs, dry toast, and a grapefruit half on her plate for herself and a greek yogurt for her mother before moving to the sacrificial fires. ”Mother please accept this offering and in exchange could you please guide me through the day. Oh and I know you totally have it out for Hephaestus but Jake is a really sweet guy and he deserves a great summer romance but it isn’t going to be me so could you please give me some guidance on the matter?” she said sweeping the food off the plate. Sitting down at she started to eat listening to people getting excited about going to the lake. Rolling her eyes the girl sighed, she knew she could make each and everyone at the table and even the camp play volleyball with her if she wanted but she hated charmspeaking people into doing what she wanted, it just felt wrong. Right as she was about to delve into her grapefruit Mr. D stood and the dull roar in the mess hall died down. ” Alright you little pests. It’s come to my attention that no one has been maimed or seriously injured as of late so I thought let’s change that. After breakfast on Sunday it’s time for capture the flag. as he set down the silence exploded into cheers.

Spencer hated capture the flag. It wasn’t that she hated fighting or anything like that, she was still a demigod and her body still held those battlefield reflexes. What she hated about capture the flag was that they always paired with Ares cabin who made them basically sit on the sidelines. Even if the majority of the Ares thought they were wusses they could had lots of special skills; if a child of Aphrodite did your camouflage there wasn’t any way you were getting spotted period. Not to mention she could just waltz into enemy territory and have them bring her the flag on a silver platter. As the well toned Hector approached their table grinning he looked to Tasha, the head of their cabin. ”So team mate how about a special planning session by the lake after dinner tonight?” he asked. ”Actually I was thinking we should best honor our mother by teaming with Hephaestus, her husband and all.” she said her voice soft and convincing with charmspeak. Where had that come from? ”Yeah sorry Hector, we just are trying something new this time. Besides you don’t really need us anyway.” Tasha said with a charming smile. After he left the table Tasha stood and headed over at the table where their mother’s husband’s children resided to speak with Jake about pairing together for capture the flag. She watched as he started to change to crimson and nod his head in agreement his eyes shooting to her. Spencer shrugged whatever that had been it wasn’t her. As Tasha walked back she was smiling and shot a look over her shoulder at Jake and smiled a little wider.

Maybe her mother really liked Greek yogurt.

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
xlllxlllxwell i'm afraid i'm not qualified
xxxTO DO ANY OF THESE THINGS FOR { YOU }
xxxxwell i'm afraid i'm not gonna
lxGIVE YOU BACK ANY OF THOSE KILOJOULES
User Image

Music came clanging through the speaker hung on the wall in the Apollo cabin. Tristan Pascal could hear the music echoing through the room, but he didn't want to admit that he should be getting out of his bed just yet. His half sister, whose bed lay next to his, threw a pillow at the boy's face. "Tristan, it's not even that early, we need to get up and ready for cabin check." The fact that Tristan was the cabin leader, and his sister, Althea, wasn't, didn't make sense to anyone. She wasn't the youngest Apollo camper, but she wasn't the eldest either. Tristan lasted longer than most children of Apollo, he was eighteen years old and was still in decent shape. He had his share of scars from battles, but it seemed that the demigods had managed to stay out of trouble for quite some time.

Althea carried one of the youngest daughters of Apollo over to Tristan's bed. She was one of the youngest campers in the entire camp. It was their usual morning routine with Tristan since, even though his father was the god of sun, he wasn't a morning person. The youngest daughter of Apollo was sat next to her brother, Althea whispered something into the girl's ear, and then left her to the job. Hanna, sat for a moment on the bed before she started to poke her right pointer finger into Tristan's side. At the first touch, Tristan's body reacted without him thinking about it. His body jolted in the opposite direction of his sister. Hanna giggled before poking him once more. After the third touch of the girl's hand, Tristan was awake and aware of what was happening to him. He pounced on the small child sitting on his bed, a shriek came from the Apollo cabin for all to hear, but within seconds the terrified voice began to laugh out loud. Tristan had the girl under his covers, and wrapped his arms around her, kissing her forehead as he said, "Good morning Hanna!" He then uncovered the two of them and gently placed Hanna on her feet. "Why don't you go say good morning to Althea once more?" He offered her up, and the fragile child ran towards her sister.

Tristan sat on his bed for another moment before pulling himself up and starting to prepare for the day to come. Life around camp had been calm and relaxing, for the most part. There were no monsters intruding their land, and they didn't have to deal with any quests lately. The only thing baring down on the young man's mind was his youngest half sister, and the university year to come. Tristan had never gone to high school, his life was inside of the camp, but Chiron had explained to the male that he must attempt university. Since Chiron was able to commandeer any mortal's brain, Tristan's choice of university was open to him. He would have just closed his eyes and pointed, but he wanted to be located close to the camp, in case anything happened. Which was why he chose a smaller university in the community.

The reason Tristan worried about his youngest half sister, was because she had gone through horrifying trauma in her short six years lived. Almost every demigod had their sob story, but before the age of six frustrated the male. He would never give up being a demigod for a 'normal' life, but he didn't understand why the gods did it all. They were creating children that they knew would go through hell just by being born. Tristan thought it was rather callow and selfish of the gods. They knew that they couldn't live without their children, but having the child would send plenty of them to death before their sixteenth birthday. Some campers didn't even arrive at Half Blood Hill before meeting their death.

"Tristan snap out of it. You need to clean up your area, Jake is making his rounds." Althea was standing in front of the male snapping her fingers at him. Tristan looked up to his sister as he stood and started to make his bed. He would change his clothes once he finished making his sleeping area presentable. This didn't take the male long since most of his time was spent outside of the cabin. Not only was he the eldest in his cabin, but he was one of the eldest inside the entire camp. His days were spent training, and listening to Chiron go on about the latest problem with a wood nymph.

The teenager pieced his bed together and then lifted the lid to the trunk at the end of his bed. Once open, he pulled out an orange camp shirt and a pair of knee length shorts. He then jogged into the bathroom where he quickly pulled off his pajamas and replaced them with the clothing he had taken with him. He could hear Jake speaking with Althea and was sure if there were any problems Althea would be able to handle them. When he finished changing he ran a comb through his hair and then walked out to the main part of the cabin. "Everything go alright with the check?" He questioned his sister.

"Of course everything was fine, no thanks to you." His sister stated as she picked up her clay beaded necklace. "I'm heading over to the Mess Hall, you coming?" She asked the male as she took Hanna's hand and walked with the girl and one other younger camper.

Upon reaching the Mess Hall, Tristan picked up a plate and glanced around the serving table. He placed bacon, some scrambled eggs, and toast onto his plate. Before leaving the table he found some fresh strawberries to give to his father. He then moved towards the braziers and scrapped a the strawberries to his father. "Father, thank you for your guidance in my everyday life. Please accept this offering." Tristan then made his way to the Apollo table. He sat down to hear what his siblings were planning for the day. Most were interested in practicing their archery skills or playing some beach volleyball. Tristan would either be working in the infirmary or training in the archery field. It was something that was expected of him, not that he minded.

Just as the Apollo cabin all sat down, they had no time to relax, Mr. D was standing before the demigods and he began to speak with them. ”Alright you little pests. It’s come to my attention that no one has been maimed or seriously injured as of late so I thought let’s change that. After breakfast on Sunday it’s time for capture the flag.” Tristan grinned as he heard the news. He had always enjoyed capture the flag, it was something he was good at. Something that made his blood pump faster and heart race. Within seconds, there were cabin leaders walking around to different tables and starting to converse with others. People liked to know who were their allies and who were their enemies. The Apollo cabin stayed neutral until the last moment, it seemed. Tristan didn't like to give anyone the belief that they could control him.

A son of Dionysus started to approach Tristan, but halfway to the table he stopped and turned his head. There was no reason in trying to talk with the head of the cabin at this point. He would avoid children of Aphrodite as well, since they seemed to like to offer, favors, at times. Tristan finished his breakfast and then sped out of the Mess Hall. He jogged over to the archery field, no one had arrived in the field, so Tristan reached into his pocket and pulled out a pocket watch. It was the one item that traveled with him everywhere. He tapped the top of the clock and the time teller morphed into a bow and quiver of arrows on his back. Tristan strung the bow and reached for an arrow. He had two different kinds of arrows, but he stuck with the regular for practice. Taking aim he released the arrow, flying with great speed, the sharp tipped piece of wood pierced through the bulls eye. Tristan grinned as he jogged towards the target to retrieve his arrow.

{ooc ;; sorry kind of long and kind of crappy. also, if you don't want to bring either of your characters to the archery field i can take tristan wherever is needed. i'll get remi up in the morning. i'm to tired to do it at this moment.}

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PLEASE DON'T PUT YOUR FACE INTO YOUR HANDS
xxxxxwe could be friendsxxxxwe could be friends
xxxxxxxwe could be friendsxxxxwe could be friends
xxxI AM CONVINCED - -
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxthat we should be friends
xxlWE COMPARE OUR HEARTS
xxTO THINGS THAT FLY┇BUT CANNOT LAND

Remi slowed her pace down as she reached her shirt that she had left as a marker on the beach. Being out before sunrise was against the rules at Camp Half Blood, but since Remi had been there for so long, she had learned when the Harpies patrolled certain areas. The beach was practically non-existent to them from five to six in the morning. So Remi would sneak out for her early morning runs on the beach. She wouldn't walk around the camp wearing just her sports bra, but once alone on the cold sand, Remi took her shirt off and laid it on the beach so she knew where she had come from. There were risks in her morning runs, but the teenager didn't enjoy running once the sun was beating down on the camp. Though, she was somewhat surprised that she still had never been caught for the past six years.

The dark haired girl picked up her shirt and pulled it over her body. She would make it back to her cabin before the sun would make it up. She, of course, would watch her back, front, and all sides, to avoid being caught by the Harpies. Not that she ever grew too worried that they might try to catch her and kill her. Considering the fact that they would first have to catch her. Remi was the fastest runner at camp. It wasn't something that most people fought with about her. Being the child of one of the least 'powerful' gods, it didn't give them much room to have pride. Their father was known for giving messages to other people, and though he was able to move freely between Olympus, Earth, and the Underworld, who truly wanted to be anywhere other than Olympus? Therefore, Remi didn't allow anyone to take away from her siblings' and her speed.

When the female arrived at the only cabin that looked as though it was going to fall in on itself, she quietly opened the door, which was harder than most thought. It creaked every time someone tried to pass into or out of the cabin. As though it wanted the entire world to know that someone was coming or going. At night, Hermes campers weren't able to sneak out through the door, they had to use the bathroom window. Which wasn't the nicest fit for even the youngest Hermes' child. Remi was amazed that she had still been able to fit out the window this summer. Each year it took her longer to find the correct way through the small passage, but every year she forced herself to shove her body through the entire void.

The other campers that lay asleep in her cabin were all over the place. Chiron had once told her that a demigod name Percy Jackson, had forced all of the gods to claim their children, but Remi still found there to be far too many Hermes campers in the cabin at once. Though, now only two were unclaimed by their parents at any given moment, and it only seemed to be when there was a reason for them not to be claimed right away. This made campers much less likely to rebel against their parents and start a way that had happened during Percy's time. Chiron still taught the campers about the group of demigods that had been known from that war, Percy Jackson, Annabeth Chase, Grover Underwood, Silena Beauregard, and Luke Castellan. To campers now, they were all just names. Some cabins took pride that a past member had been a hero, but Remi also knew the other side to Luke Castellan. A side that Chiron had only brought up in passing.

Once the centaur stated that the male had not always been seen as a hero, that he had betrayed his father and friends, Remi wanted to know more. She sneaked information from the Athena cabin, since Chiron wasn't going to go into details. Remi didn't her research and found out that her half brother, who was no more, had turned against the camp, allowing Kronos, the titan, to take over his body. Only in the last minutes did he truly become a hero. The last moments when he was willing to take his own life if it meant he would be able to save everyone he cared about. When she learned the dark truth, Remi avoided the story of the past. When campers asked her to tell them the story, she would explain that it was in the past, where it should stay.

The daughter of the messenger god, took a change of clothing into the bathroom and started the shower. She would force everyone else in her cabin to rise and shine once she was up herself. The cleaning part didn't take her long to do, but when standing under the beating water, Remi didn't feel like moving. It wasn't until she heard a knock on the door, that she got out and dried off. "Remi, there are others in this cabin as well." A son, not too much younger than Remi called through the door. There were public showers and restrooms outside of the cabins, but no one was interested in using them.

Remi dressed and brushed her hair and teeth before leaving the bathroom. "It's all yours Marc." She said as she tossed her dirty clothes into a hamper and started to walk around waking up everyone else. "Come on guys! Let's get up there is a long day ahead of us." Remi called to her cabin as campers slowly began to move into a sitting position. Before long they were all up and moving around, Remi helped clean up where she was able. As expected, Jake, head of the Hephaestus cabin appeared at the door way.

"I'm here to do cabin check." Remi pouted for a moment before realizing that the cabin wasn't completely cleansed yet. She turned to the male who didn't seem pleased with the children of Hermes. Remi opened her mouth to explain, but before she was able Jake was scratching something down on the paper and walking away from the girl. She knew she would be lectured later by Chiron about not being able to keep her cabin neat and tidy. For now she turned around and finished helping the younger campers clean their area. Jake passed by once more. As he glanced in he stated, "I guess you're good to go to the Mess Hall." He then wandered away from the cabin.

Remi herded her cabin towards the Mess Hall and allowed them to get in line before. She didn't mind wanting longer for food. There would be enough to go around inside these gates. She glanced around and saw that most cabins were already at the hall and eating, like every other morning. Finally, it was her turn to get something to eat, she picked up two over easy eggs, and one red apple. For her father she grabbed some toast, and wandered off to the braziers where she threw the toast in. "Thank you for another summer at camp. Watch over me and my siblings like you always have. I hope to meet you one day soon." Remi whispered to her father as she walked to the Hermes table and took her seat.

Before anyone at the table was able to get comfortable, Mr. D was standing before them talking. ”Alright you little pests. It’s come to my attention that no one has been maimed or seriously injured as of late so I thought let’s change that. After breakfast on Sunday it’s time for capture the flag.” Remi was surprised, but also, not at all. They hadn't been having troubles lately, and Mr. D always enjoyed seeing campers in the infirmary after Capture the Flag. Remi reached for her apple and took a bite just as she heard a voice from beside her. Without meaning to, Remi bit down on her tongue and glared at the male.

After a moment of getting herself under control she turned the male, Colter West from the Athena cabin. Hermes himself had no problems with Athena, but Colter traveled with a son of Hermes, a son that never returned from one quest. Remi still was unable to allow herself the respect she gave most campers. "I sure wasn't thinking about teaming up with you," she spat at the male. The Hermes cabin held the most campers, almost every cabin wanted them on their team, even though they were specifically skilled in one whole talent. Remi took a few bites out of her eggs as the Hermes cabin tried to talk her into joining forces with the Athena cabin. When the eggs were gone, Remi stood and placed picked up her plate, "I'm sorry Colter, it seems like I just don't understand what's in it for my cabin." She stated as she carried the plate over to the cleaning Harpies and walked away from the male. A smirk appeared on her face believing she had the final, and greatest, word on the matter.

{ooc ;; again kind of longer. also, remi didn't really turn out the way i was expecting. so i guess we'll see where she's going with all of this.}

User Image

Liberal Elder

User Image
User Image
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxTell my Mother
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI’ve done the «best I can
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxTo make her realize) this is my ☆life╮
                                                    xxxxx(Here is my chance
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┏This is my ⋱↘chance

Colter was a bit taken aback by Remi’s response, he was used to a good working relationship with Hermes cabin but that had been in the Spring when Mark was in charge. So many of them were used to being on Colter’s team they tried to persuade her to change her mind. Perhaps Remi thought it was a bit uncouth approaching her so soon but he didn’t want to appear spineless to a potential ally. In for a penny in for a pound so to speak. Following after her Colter was careful to stay a few steps back, if he used his longer stride she might feel like he was purposefully trying to outstride her and she seemed already sour enough without provoking her. ”Well most of your campers seemed pretty keen on the idea. We have worked with Hermes before and had a very successful record. I am not going to force you or your people to do anything you don’t want to and neither will Jake, you’ll be an equal. If you pair with Ares it won’t be like that, just ask any of child of Aphrodite. Look if you don’t want to answer now that is fine but ask around and talk to your cabin. Wise leaders trusts their followers as much as they trust the leaders to do the right thing.” he said honestly hoping she would take his words into consideration. ”If you change your mind Jake and I are going to talk to a couple other cabins, Demeter and the lesser Gods. We are going to have a team meeting at the Armory in an hour so we can get everybody good equipment if they don’t have it and see where our strengths lay. If you change your mind and want to join us then you can. Even if it’s just you so you can see what being on blue team is like. No pressure or strings attached.” he offered.

Knowing when enough was enough he didn’t want to push the girl too far and turned on his heel to see Jake rushing out after him wearing a huge grin like they had already won capture the flag. ”You aren’t going to believe it Colt. They aren’t pairing with Ares this time.” Jake said excitedly. Colter made a face, who wasn’t pairing with Ares this time? Jake wrapped his arm around his shoulder his face blushing which could only mean one thing. ”Aphrodite? I don’t get it they always pair together. It is a tradition.” Colter said feeling almost slack jawed at the news. ”Well Tasha approached me after the announcement and said that she wanted to take the most traditional alliance with her mother’s husband. It’s a huge upset, Hector looks so heated man. You know Spencer?” he asked excitedly. Of course Colt knew the girl she was a year round camper like himself and Jake and the boy had a particular soft spot for the girl because she was the only daughter of Aphrodite that didn’t treat his cabin like leapers. ”You know she is able to Charmspeak right? There hasn’t been God skills like that since the last Great War.” Jake said told him matter of factly as if he hadn’t lectured him many times over the virtues of Spencer Gann. ”I know, you’ve told me a time or two about her.” he said with a smirk glancing over his shoulder at Remi’s departing back. Maybe the news that even their most time honored ally Aphrodite had forsaken Ares cabin would tip the scales in the favor of the blue team.

Moving with Jake back towards the Mess Hall to collect his campers with a new game plan now that they would have strategies to work out. All Jake could talk about as they walked was how unbelievable it was that they had an even stronger team than they thought. As they entered the eatery the two split up and Colter went to tell his campers the good news. There were a few groans as if the joining of Aphrodite to their team was a hindrance. ”Hey we don’t know what they bring to the table but never discount the children of the Gods. That is what Ares did and now look they crossed the line. Besides the victory party will be that much better with them in attendance right?” Colter pointed out seeing several nods from his campers. ”Good, now I want you guys to get the word out meeting in an hour for those interested in being on the blue team.” he ordered and then broke the team up to go make the rounds with their friends before heading to the arena.

Now that he had his campers out hitting the pavement on recruits he was free to head back to the Athena cabin. Once inside the clean architecture cabin he moved to his bed, a double compared to the singles the other campers slept in. Crouching down to his foot locker the male punched in his code, three numbers from the Fibonacci sequence starting from thirteen and also a breath lock so that only his DNA would unlatch the lock; even the swiftest of Hermes’ children’s fingers would never open it. The locker opened reveling the tidy contents, Colter’s most prized processions. There was his satchel that contained several notebooks and sketchbooks that he kept his battle plans and ideas. The laptop that Dedealus had entrusted to Annabeth Chase and had been passed down through the head of Athena cabin. The last pictures of he had taken with his father at a photo booth at the amusement park. First addition books from Hemingway and Fitzgerald. Henry’s handmade reed pipes, Austin’s Camp Halfblood shirt torn and stained from the fury attack; his badges of shame. Sighing he moved the mementos from the past aside and picked his satchel that he would need for the meeting and opened it. He wanted to make sure that he had his notebook profiling all the campers from all the cabins, a fresh notebook and sketchbook, and his playbook that had his most successfully attack plans to date. Biting his lower lip the boy’s dark eyes looked to the orange ratty garment. Maybe that was Remi’s hold up. It had happened several years ago and they were young Colter didn’t imagine that anyone held Austin’s death against him but maybe she thought that he wouldn’t take care of her campers. If that was the case he didn’t want her on his team. If she was so unreasonable about something she had no clue about he didn’t see them meshing well at all.

Liberal Elder

User Image
User Image
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxx(Hot&&Dangerous
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIf you’re one of us
                                                  xxxxxxxx「then roll with us
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnd no
                                                  xxxxxxyou don’t want to «mess with us

Everyone at the table seemed to be excited at the idea of helping with a game of capture the flag. Sitting back and looking pretty might be easy for a daughter of Aphrodite but it didn’t mean it was fun. When she was done with her breakfast she excused herself promising that she would meet with everyone at the Armory in about an hour or so to start battle planning for tomorrow. Racing back to her cabin Spencer grabbed a hand carved box from her headboard and opened to reveal a golden tube of lipstick and a beautiful silver barrette. Pocketing the lipstick and pinning back her bangs she pushed herself off the bed and made sure she looked fine doing a small spin in front of the full length mirror. When she stopped she took the hair accessory out and touched the top arch transforming it into a silver bow. Retracing the touch the bow reverted to nothing more than an antique to grace her blond locks. When the bottom of the lipstick was turned it expanded into a six foot long flail that with a wicked looking end for mid range combat. Anything more would risk scars and that was not something Spencer was willing to risk.

At one point Spencer also had a matching silver and diamond comb where the prongs transformed into arrows but she had long ago lost it. With a need for arrows it seemed the archery range was still in her future just no cute boys practicing. Well maybe a little, she needed to improve her technique if she was going to be a real threat. Heading to the well traveled path the girl hummed as she went until she arrived and then stopped dead in her tracks. The archery range was virtually empty except for one notable exception. Tristan had been at Camp Half Blood longer than anyone else unless they worked there. He had even been there longer than Vega the current Oracle of Delphi who had inherited the visions when the old oracle had died. He was the best archer in camp and the very last person she wanted to ask about arrows and trying to spy his technique was completely out of the question with no other demigods on the field it would be like full out staring. Luckily arrows weren’t hard to find and soon enough the girl had twelve arrows sitting in a pile at her feet. Now she just had to manage not looking like a complete idiot in front of the head of the sun God’s house.

Taking her clip out the girl ran her finger along the weapon and then bent down to pick up an arrow. She was really going to have to get a quiver no matter how badly it chaffed between her breast. Notching the arrow the girl drew her right arm back keeping her elbow straight and her left hand steady on the bow her pointer finger pointing down at the ground her thumb towards the target. Taking a deep breath the girl closed one eye and let the arrow fly from the weapon. It sounded good as it sliced through the air with power, like she was an actual archery, that was until the arrow sailed over the target completely. ”Gods I am a menace…” she hissed and took a deep breath casting her gray eyes towards Tristan hoping he wasn’t watching. Picking up another arrow the girl repeated the process with the same result only the arrow sailed far to the left of the target towards Tristan. It was little wonder that all the other demigods thought they were a joke. The girl had never been this awkward in her entire life. Another failed attempt and Spencer growled sure that Tristan was watching her now that she had missed badly three times.

She didn’t know what she was doing wrong, she was sure that her stance was perfect. Hours of watching boys master her weapon had helped her with that part, all she had to do was aim but she had no idea on how to do it. ”Who picked this stupid weapon anyway?” she muttered to herself and realized that she had. She was the one that wanted something easy that would keep her out of real danger and there wasn’t anything better than a weapon that you didn’t have to be close to use. ”Come on Spence you can do this. You are fabulous and you can do anything.” she told herself and selected another arrow. Taking a breath she held it in trying to find the right second to let the arrow fly but she didn’t feel any different then she had in her previous attempts. Letting the air out in a defeated gust the girl dropped her bow and turned to look at Tristan who she was sure was looking at her with horror. ”You are head of Apollo do you think you could give me some tips? I am pretty sure my form is right but… well I don’t know how to aim, do I point my thumb on my left hand at the bulls eye or my pointer of my right hand? Should I close an eye or no? If so which one, like does it matter?” she asked hoping his first response wasn’t to laugh at her. It was embarrassing to admit that she had let herself fall so behind in her training that she couldn’t do something as simple as hit a target a few hundred yards away. She had seen the littlest camper, Hanna pit an ace one time and she couldn’t even hit any part of the target at all.

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
xlllxlllxwell i'm afraid i'm not qualified
xxxTO DO ANY OF THESE THINGS FOR { YOU }
xxxxwell i'm afraid i'm not gonna
lxGIVE YOU BACK ANY OF THOSE KILOJOULES
User Image

Tristan was surprised at how soon someone stumbled upon him at the archery field. He had expected most people to be figuring out what they wanted to do the next day for the game. He was even more stunned by who was walking towards the field. He recognized her since she was a year round camper, like himself. He had respect for her, it seemed like she wasn't as shallow as the rest of her siblings. Which automatically made Tristan feel more relaxed around her. Even though Tristan didn't think his looks were all too terrible. The female had some spare arrows that were sitting beside her as she took aim for the first target. Tristan wasn't sure what he was expecting, but surely not what he ended up getting. The first arrow that the female released, Tristan watched it soar right over the target. The male noticed that the girl glanced at him, so he quickly turned his head towards the target he had been shooting at. Tristan picked up another arrow from his quiver, and pulled back with his right hand. He moved his bow closer to his face so that he was able to correctly take aim. Aiming with a bow and arrow almost seemed natural to him. As soon as he knew where he wanted the arrow to land, he was able to calculate with his head and release so the arrow so that the arrow hit the correct target. As Tristan prepared to release his latest arrow, something came into his eye sight, and startled him. He lost focus and released the arrow towards the ground a couple of feet away from where he stood. He let out an annoyed sigh that he wasn't able to keep focus on what he was doing. The thing that had caught his attention was the second arrow that the female sent 'towards' her target. It had missed the target completely and flown towards his own. Tristan glanced at the female who seemed to be more annoyed with herself than he was. Tristan watched as the female tried to get a few more arrows to reach her target correctly. He almost interfered with her to try and help her, but she beat him to it. She had turned to her, frustrated, and started to ask him what she was doing wrong. Just as she said it seemed like her stance was correct, it was the rest that was wrong. Tristan approached her and reached for her hands. He took out one of his own arrows, and placed it in her hands.

"Stay calm, remain focused." Tristan laid his own hands over the female's not too concerned that she might yell at him for touching her. After all, she was the one that had asked for help. This was the only what that he knew how to help her. The same way that he had taught Hanna. "Aim towards the target, do what feels right for you." Tristan himself liked to close his right eye since he happened to be left handed. "Take a deep breath, imagine your weapon hitting the target." After a moment, Tristan release the arrow that he had been holding more than the female. He watched as the bronze tipped arrow hit the target. "See, just like that." Tristan stated as he handed her another arrow. "Focus, don't pressure yourself into hitting the target, just know that you have the ability to do so." Tristan explained. Several more campers were walking up the archery field, so Tristan had to turn his attention to them as well. One of the campers moving towards him was Hanna. She ran towards the head of her cabin.

"Tristan!" She called out as she gave him a big hug As though, she hadn't seen him forever. Tristan got down on one of his knees to accept the young child's hug. It was difficult to find a bow that properly worked for a child as young as Hanna. They had to work as a cabin to create one that could be held and handled by the small child. It was mainly Tristan working on the design and Althea actually doing the carving and work. When it was finished it looked like a decent bow. At least, it was one that the girl could use until she had grown into a better developed one. "Tristan, can I work on archery today?" The older camper smiled down as Althea handed the child her bow and a few arrows. They hadn't given her a quiver yet, since most wouldn't fit correctly on her back anyways.

"You can do whatever you want today." Tristan took the girl to the spot he had just been practicing at. "Aim for the target just like we always practice." He knew that he didn't need to speak to the girl like she was a complete baby, but he felt good being about to look like the kind older brother. After all, it was the most family Hanna would have through her life. He turned to Althea who looked exhausted. Since Tristan was expected to be in different places all at once, watching after Hanna fell on Althea's shoulders. Thinking about this, Tristan gave off an apologetic face to the girl. Everyone above the age of fourteen in their cabin knew that they had to watch out for their youngest member, but most didn't realize just how much work it was to do so. Althea didn't mind following the girl around, but it almost seemed as though Althea wasn't able to make friends because she was so busy with the child. Tristan sometimes joked that Althea would never not be a mother, since she had such great motherly instincts, and he trusted that it wouldn't be too hard for his sister to find a guy.

Althea pointed towards the female that Tristan had been working with earlier. The male shrugged as though he had no idea what she was interested in knowing. “I know just as well as you do that she’s a daughter of Aphrodite. Are you interested in her?” Althea loved to tease Tristan about the females in the camp. Since these were the only girls that Tristan was ever around, she said that he would have to end up with one of them. Which was true for most demigods, it wasn’t a great thought marrying a mortal. Since for the most part, you’d have to explain why there were things chasing you wanting you dead. It was just easier marrying another person who knew what you had lived through.

She was up here asking for help. I couldn’t deny her help as the cabin leader of our cabin. Just because I help her doesn’t mean that I’m automatically in love with her.” Tristan stated to his sister. “Besides, I see the way that you’ve been looking at Antony. You totally have something going there. Just avoid his terrible jokes and him steal your ear." Tristan smirked at his sister. They all knew that Antony, son of Hecate, loved to cause problems for those around him.

Althea turned the other way and gave her brother a glare. She didn’t want to talk to him any longer. Tristan would respect her, because if he didn’t, most likely she’d try to kill him. He watched as Althea walked over to Hanna. She started to talk with the girl about aiming correctly. Tristan made around to all of the other campers who wanted and needed help. He ended up back at Spencer, “How are you doing? Are you able to concentrate enough to get a couple of proper hits?” Tristan tried to be calm and gentle with the daughter of Aphrodite. She was actually trying to gain better skills, which was more than could be said for most of her siblings.

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PLEASE DON'T PUT YOUR FACE INTO YOUR HANDS
xxxxxwe could be friendsxxxxwe could be friends
xxxxxxxwe could be friendsxxxxwe could be friends
xxxI AM CONVINCED - -
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxthat we should be friends
xxlWE COMPARE OUR HEARTS
xxTO THINGS THAT FLY┇BUT CANNOT LAND

Remi kept moving away from the male as she heard him following and talking to her. She contemplated stopping and listening to what the male had to say, but her legs wouldn't stop walking away from him. She wanted to turn around and tell the male that he just needed to leave her alone. She had been the head of her cabin since the last winter. She knew what she was doing and what was best for her cabin. Marc could choose what he wanted to do with their cabin while Remi was away, but during the summer and winter it was her choice. She listened to what the male had to say, but she had already decided what they would be doing. Colter didn't seem to want the Hermes cabin to team up with the Ares cabin. Probably because they had worked well with the Athena's cabin before, but Remi turned her back on the male. She was glad when the male finally left the daughter of Hermes alone. As soon as no one was around her, Remi made her way back to the cabin. She opened the rickety door, and she jogged to her bed. As her body hit the mattress, it sprung up and down until it was comfortable with her weight on it. Remi rolled to the edge of her mattress. When you lived in the Hermes cabin, you learned how to hide anything personal. Remi pulled her hand up with a picture inside of it. Remi turned onto her back, so that she was able to stare up at the picture. In the photo, there was a girl around the age of eleven sitting on the lap of an older male. The male was, Austin, the first Hermes' cabin leader that Remi had lived under. The same Austin that had traveled with Colter and never returned.

During Remi's first two summers and winters at camp, there was one camper that helped her with everything she needed. Austin had always been there for her. When Remi wanted someone to comfort her, he would sit with her by the Long Island Sound. Whenever the female was close to the Austin, she felt safe. He was kind and gentle, just what anyone would want in an older brother, but they were demigods after all. Nothing was forever when your parents were the gods. Remi had always found that ironic. That the mortals in the world were truly able to believe in forever, in life after death, but demigods, whose parents were immortal, knew the end would happen, although too soon for most.

Remi turned onto her right side as she heard the door to her cabin open. There were soft thuds as someone approached the cabin leader's bed. The eldest daughter hid the photo under her pillow. She then turned to the young girl who was now sitting on the side of Remi's bed.

"Sophia what are you doing in here? I though that you were planning on going swimming today during free time." Remi questioned as she played lightly with the girl's blond locks.

The younger girl stared at the ground as her cabin leader tried to get something out of her. After a moment of thinking the girl looked into the cabin leaders eyes. "I, I, I t-think th-that we sh-should he-help the Ath-Athena cabin to-tomorrow." She managed out before turning her head away from Remi.

The teenager looked at the girl's face. She knew that someone in their cabin had forced Sophia to speak with the cabin leader. Not that the girl didn't agree with the rest of the cabin, but everyone knew that Remi had a soft spot for Sophia. "Well, I'm glad that you have thought about this, but as your cabin leader, I would appreciate if you allowed me to make the correct choice for our cabin." Remi stated as she pulled her hand out of the girl's hair. "You should relax with your friends on the Sound now."

The younger girl didn't seem to like what she was hearing for the head of the cabin. She wouldn't fight with the leader, but she didn't move a muscle as Remi told her to leave. "Wait right here then." Remi stated. She moved from the bed, grabbing something from her trunk, at the end of the bed, before walking into the bathroom. Once in the tiny room, Remi pulled of her clothing and changed into what she had brought with her. She then pulled back on her camp orange camp shirt and pair of jean shorts.

When the brunette made her way back into the main room of the cabin, Sophia was still sitting at the edge of her bed. Remi tossed her undergarments into the trunk once more and took the blonde’s hand. Leading her out of the cabin they headed towards the Long Island Sound. It was obvious that more of the Hermes cabin had heard about the meeting that Colter and Jake would be holding not to long from now. Her half siblings kept walking up to her and begging her to go to the meeting. They tried to explain to her that it would be best for their cabin. Marc was standing at the back of one of the groups that approached her. It was obvious what everyone wanted her to do, but Remi didn't know how to explain to them her point of view. When she was surrounded by campers telling her why they would rather be on the Athena team, Remi rolled her eyes. "Whatever, do whatever you want!" The teen yelled at her whole cabin and released the young girl's hand.

With her legs pumping her towards the Long Island Sound, Remi reached the beach within a short span of time. With frustration pumping through her blood, Remi took off her camp shirt and short and ran into the water. There was a small island not too far from the beach. It was said that campers, other than children of Poseidon, couldn't reach the island just swimming. Remi never understood why this was sad, but she wasn't stupid enough to attempt to reach the small island.

There were daughters of Aphrodite sitting around chatting on the beach and son bathing. From what she could see, sons of Ares were still trying to talk them into teaming up with their cabin. They were standing close by the females and flexing their muscles. Remi surfaced the water and rolled her eyes. It was just another day at their camp from what she could tell. Other than the fact that she was getting into a fight with someone already. Usually she was good at avoiding problems, especially with cabin leaders. There was just something with Colter that she always had a problem with. If Chiron heard about the problems she was having, he would threaten taking her down from head camper. He would also, most likely, be disappointed in her grudge against Athena's son.

User Image

Liberal Elder

User Image
User Image
                                                    xxxxx(Here is my chance

Even without the messenger God’s children Colter felt confident that with good strategy they could still take the red flag for their own. Satchel under arm Colter pressed the lid to his trunk down and stood to leave the cabin. Before leaving he made sure that he had his classic Mont Blanc well pen in his bag. When the cap was removed to expose the nib it transformed into a sword. If the well cap was removed instead it expended into a large container ideal for holding maps and other documents and then shrinking them back down again. He was all set to head to the Armory though there was still a good deal of time before the meeting he always liked to arrive before anyone else so he could start taking a mental stock of their team’s assets. Though when he arrived there was still a good half hour before the meeting the weapons house was a hive of activity. Marc approached him grinning and extended his hand, it seemed Remi had changed her mind about being on the blue team. He had been one hundred percent sure that she was not going to end up siding with them but he wasn’t going to complain. ”Alright I’ll take it. Good to have Hermes on board again. Let me know if you need anything.” he told the male with a smile on his face. Hermes had some of the best scouts and the early warning system he and Marc had worked out had saved their flag more than once.

Going into the armory Colter started to pull out the smaller pieces of armor knowing that the members on his team that weren’t well equipped would be younger campers who hadn’t mastered the basics yet. All campers had to participate and even though he always gave the smaller kids assistant jobs in the command center it was still vital that they were well armored as anyone out on the front lines. Once he pulled a few pieces he made sure to leave the smallest for the girl from the Apollo cabin. He didn’t know which side the enigmatic Tristan would pick but whatever side it was there was no excuse to try and poach the only armor that would work for her. Once he was done with the armor he turned his attention to weapons hoping to pull some of the more decent practice blades from a range that could be called moderate to crap on the quality rating.

”Hey there he is, like I was saying Colt here is the brains I am just the big dumb mule.” Jake said coming into the armory Tasha’s arm circled through his. ”Don’t be so modest that automaton you are working on seems pretty complex to me.” she insisted looking at him and then to Colter. ”Come on tell Jake he is not a big dumb mule.” she told him sternly. She’s right Jake I wouldn’t be best friends with a big dumb mule.” he said suppressing a grin. Tasha was going to be good for Jake if only that it taught him that he could talk to pretty girls. ”Anyway, back to the battle, Tasha has been telling me that her cabin does really good camo.” ”It is really easy just like doing make up. I didn’t really think it would be useful because we mainly use it to stay hidden as per Hector’s request but...””I was talking about that great scouting system you and Marc worked out and how I hoped Remi would change her mind…””I was thinking we could sort of blend those two things and that way you can use a larger network of scouts with minimal risk.” the two said excided clearly about their brain child. ”That is a really good plan and luckily Remi has relented so we can use our same experienced people.” Colter nodded taking a notebook out of his satchel and a super fine RSVP black roller ball pen and started to scratch out note. ”I told you he would think you’re brilliant.” Jake smiled. ”Well I am just glad we can help.” she replied blushing looking down at her well pedicured toes peeping out of sandals.

Colter was flat out smiling now. He was happy that things seemed to be going well between the two house heads. It would defiantly help their battle plan and his best friend looked happier than he ever had pining after Spencer. ”Alright you two let’s get out there, should be a pretty decent crowd by now.” he said moving out of the armory.

All of his cabin as well as Jake’s were already there and several of the Aphrodite campers were starting to arrive as well. ”Hey, we aren’t late are we? I hate when we get last dibs on the armor.” Li complained as he walked up to Colter with his friend Herbie at his side. ”No you are a little early in fact. Don’t worry I pulled the smaller stuff already.” Colter grinned at his young friend. ”Did you leave Hanna armor?” he asked knowing Tristan would probably not decide until the last minute. Colter nodded his head knowing that Li tried to make sure all the younger campers were taken care of regardless of cabin. Things were shaping up nicely, he knew that he would never see Kale, Cal, Omar, Johan or Rissa on this side of capture the flag and Eir and Jose would also stick with the red team. There was still hope that Cho’s cabin might take their side to even things out and Marley would go wherever the head of Apollo went and no matter what he knew that he could depend on May and Kira to join on the blue side. As if on cue May, her six campers, and Vega moved into Colter’s view. With a not so quick kiss the dark haired oracle parted with her lover and shot a grin at Colter. ”Keep my girl safe Son of Athena or else.” she teased before turning to head back to the Big House not wanting to appear partial. Looking at his watch there was still about ten minutes until the meeting was to start so the fact that his entire force wasn’t quite here made Colter feel a little more secure.

Ares cabin was going down.

Liberal Elder

User Image
User Image
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxx(Hot&&Dangerous
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIf you’re one of us
                                                  xxxxxxxx「then roll with us
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnd no
                                                  xxxxxxyou don’t want to «mess with us

There was zero blush in Tristan’s cheeks, his voice was even and smooth and he wasn’t shaking as he took her hands in his and fitted an arrow to the string. She could feel him pressed against her breathing even paced breaths, exhaling when he let the arrow fly. The reward was the dull sound of the arrow biting into wooden flesh. Spencer pulled her lower lip into her mouth and closed her left eye and then used their properly aimed fingers to see the path he had guided the arrow with. It wasn’t so much that you used either your thumb or your finger, but rather the curve of the bow, your thumb, and your pointer to make a sighting mechanism. She was sure that she would at least be able to hit the target now, probably not a bulls eye not at first; her days as public hazard were done for sure. Handing her another arrow he told her to not feel pressured just know that she could do it. While the words were probably the same thing he told all the campers he helped it sounded nice, like he believed she could do it. ”Alright.” she nodded and fitted the arrow to the string and closed her eye using her finger and thumb with the bow to create a sight. Taking a deep even breath the girl let the arrow fly on her exhale, it sliced through the air and then was stopped in the third ring of the target. ”I did it!” she breathed out a smile on her face. Only Tristan wasn’t there to see it.

Now that was hot. Spencer wasn’t one of those girls that thought if a guy ignored you it was sexy. That sort of thing got on her nerves; if someone liked you they should be nice to you and vice versa in the blonde’s book. It was his confidence that was appealing to her. He wasn’t scared to touch her. He also wasn’t scared to not be completely absorbed in her. Spencer knew very well her middle name was Jane not the Sun just because she was gorgeous. Of course the fact that he physically hot didn’t hurt matters either. His brown hair was curly and just long enough to play with but not so much that he looked unkempt, his skin was nice and smooth, the half moons filled with a blue gray irises, and his mouth. Oh his mouth! His lips had this fullness to them that was almost feminine but stopped just shy and the single most perfect Cupid’s bow she had ever seen on a man. In her experience the sons of Apollo tended to be pretty good kissers and she would bet that he was no exception. Not that she was looking to kiss him or anything.
                                                  The older girl, Althea looked over at her and Spencer blushed realizing she had been studying him entirely too long. Bending to retrieve one of the arrows she had collected to practice Spencer acted naturally fitting the arrow in place. It wasn’t like she was doing anything wrong but it was still embarrassing for Althea to see her checking her brother out knowing that the girl already hated her. Althea was not very popular with a large number of daughters of Aphrodite. From what Spencer could see she didn’t have orangutan boobs as her sisters claimed, in fact she had a nice figure. She wasn’t a “crazy hot” type of girl but she was quite beautiful and she could see where that would rub some of her sisters the wrong way which meant they weren’t very kind to her. Spencer wasn’t in that group but that didn’t mean that the other girl didn’t hold the grudge against her. ”Don’t stress about it Spence. Just breathe and know you have the ability to do this.” she said in her charmspeak voice hoping she could affect herself though she knew better.

Even though she hadn’t managed to charmspeak herself when she released the arrow this time it plunked in the wood this time bordering between the bulls eye and the white ring next to it. It was a total victory. Taking up another arrow she repeated the process and found herself firing more quickly than before taking less time to find the “right” time to let the arrow fly. When it sprouted out at the other end an inch or so away from the center, it wasn’t perfect like all the other arrows at the other end of the range but one day it would be. Between this and her camouflage skills Spencer might even be a real contender using guerilla warfare. The only real downside was that she could tell already that her fingers would callous if she didn’t start a moisture regimen. Inspecting her hands she wondered idly if her index finger was painted a contrasting color would it help her aim better, like the colored prong at the end a child’s click gun. When Tristan approached her and asked if she had done any better she was a little startled.

She had actually been concentrating on archery rather than the archers. ”Yeah, I think I got it. I wasn’t breathing right and not using my fingers properly at all but I think I can manage to be pretty dangerous now.” she picked up the projectile and loaded it and after a second let it fly hitting it on just the other side of center than her last shot. It still wasn’t perfect but she was impressed with herself.”I mean obviously I am no daughter of Apollo but I’ll take it.” she smiled and dropped her bow to stand at ease. ”You really helped me. Thanks.” she told him. ”You know Tasha she decided we should pair up differently this time and so we are throwing in with Hephaestus. I don’t know what side you were planning on being on but if you end up with us I could help your cabin out with some really good camouflage.” she offered hoping he would at least consider it.
                                                  ”Speaking of which I probably should get going I really need to get a hold of a quiver and arrows before then and there is some strategy meeting at the Armory or something.” she said picking the bow up reverting it back to its more benign state. Easily she slipped it into her hair and then let one of her hands fall to her side the other playing with the end of her braid. It was strange that she hadn’t ever really talked to him before, Apollo’s sons were her favorite they had lean muscled bodies and most of them wrote poetry. ”I hope I see you around later.” she smiled and started to move away before stopping and turning on her pink heels. ”Whatever side you end up on good luck tomorrow.” she said before turning back around starting to jog back towards her cabin. She had to absolutely find the matching quiver to her bow, there was no way that she was going to see Tristan Pascal again with clashing accessories.

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
          User Image
          User Image
                                                            「 .Tomorrow x゚ we will go into the sky
                                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxx ALL THE B I R D S❜  :↷ W.WILL BE SURPRISED
                                                            xxxxx : » that we can fly high so close xxyour eyes . )
                                                            xxand I'll sing this lullabye and tomorrow we will fly away:╯
                                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( and tomorrow will be ϟ abetterday )

Tristan watched the female as she took aim once more. This time hitting the target and almost the bulls eye. He nodded as be spoke, "Much better." When she comment on the fact that she was no daughter of Apollo, he shrugged. It wasn't like any other demigod was expected to actually be as good, with a bow and arrow, as a child of Apollo. Which was what Tristan thought make the demigods interesting. The fact that no one was able to the same exact thing as the next. Even inside cabins there were campers more skilled in specific things. For instance, Tristan was able to heal other campers, but there was no one around like Wil. That kid was able to heal as though he was breathing. Some campers hated that they were able to call on lightning like Atalanta or forge weapons like the Hephaestus cabin, but Tristan truly loved the fact that none of them were all powerful.

When the girl thanked the male, a small smile graced over Tristan's lips. "No problem, that's what I'm here for." He explained as though helping people out was a daily ritual and, to him, it almost was. He listened to her explain that Tasha, the head of the Aphrodite cabin would be joining the Hephaestus cabin instead of Ares. Hearing this shocked Tristan, but he tried to avoid showing how surprised he was. It was a well known fact that Ares always teamed up with Aphrodite. Which made sense since their parents had been having an affair for as far back as anyone could remember. Instead, Tristan nodded to the female, "I'll keep that in mind when I decide which team my cabin shall join."

Tristan had heard that some cabin leaders had grown annoyed with Tristan taking so long to decide which team he'd be on. The son of Apollo didn't think that it was a big deal since his cabin would be in the same position no matter what team. They always played defense since they were able to hit people from a mile away from any tree. Which was much harder for all of the other cabins, even Athena's cabin who was able to pick up most weapons and get a good grasp of them.

Spencer explained that she needed to leave because she needed to search around for some arrows and a quiver. There was also some meeting being held in the Armory. This didn't surprise Tristan. He knew that most of the cabin were plotting what they would be doing for the next morning. It would be interesting to see, since they usually had Capture the Flag during the night. It would be more difficult for campers to stay hidden during the day when the sun was out. Tristan nodded at the daughter of Aphrodite and watched her leave. Waving to her slightly as she headed off to wherever she was going. Before he was able to move from where he was standing Althea was next to him.

"Of course there is nothing going on between the two of you." She joked at the boy. Tristan wasn't sure how Althea was a daughter of Apollo, it seemed as though she was able to read everyone around her. She was the first one to guess who was going to be dating before the end of the summer, and who would be breaking someone else's heart. Though the latter wasn't too hard to guess, since the Aphrodite cabin was terrible at keeping a romantic relationship, for the most part.

"Oh whatever Althea." Tristan rolled his eyes as his sister started to tease him. "Thea, I'm going to go on a little break. Will you make sure that everyone knows what they are doing and make sure that no one hurts themselves." The daughter of Apollo gave Tristan a suspicious look, but nodded her head and turned her attention to a son of Hecate.

Tristan made his way down towards the cabins. He wasn't sure why, but the thought of Spencer needing a quiver and arrows was stuck inside of his head. Making his way to the glowing golden building that sat stuck between cabins. Their father's cabin shined throughout the day, just as his twin sister's did through the night.

They had a small closet sitting in the back of the cabin. The only people that had a key to the cabin was Tristan and Althea. Though he was sure any child of Hermes would be able to break into the thing with their eyes closed, he knew that his siblings weren't able to get into it. As he opened the tall gray cabinet, he looked around. There were several empty quivers sitting around. All different sizes for different people. There were also a collection of arrows sitting around. Tristan picked out a quiver close to the size that Althea used. Althea and Spencer weren't far off in size, from what Tristan could tell. He then began to search for the correct kind of arrows.

Their cabin was not able to create their own weapons like Hephaestus or steal like the Hermes cabin, but they were able to sneak out a few of Eros' cabins love arrows. They had never used them on anyone. Though Tristan had been temped by Althea and Antony's relationship. Everyone in the camp knew that the two had the hots for each other, but they hadn't done anything, other than talk, for at least seven months now.

Tristan checked all of the arrows before placing them inside the quiver. He wasn't sure what the best way was to get the quiver to the daughter of Aphrodite. He could make an appearance at the Armory, but then they would wonder what was going on with the two of them. He didn't want anyone to get any strange ideas about the two of them. They were just, something. Tristan wasn't sure exactly what they were, he would say friends, but he hadn't really talked to the girl other than that morning, which wasn't even talking.

Tristan walked out of his cabin and turned towards the cabin across the way. The cabin that he was looking at seemed as though it should be given to a three year old for their birthday. Something that they would play dolls with. Tristan took a deep breath and started towards the cabin. He wasn't sure if he would be able to figure out which bed belonged to Spencer, but if anything he would be able to leave the quiver with her name on a paper, right? Tristan looked around to make sure that no one was wandering around and might have a chance to see what he was doing. He quietly steppe into the empty cabin and glanced around. Most beds were covered with stuffed animals and posters hanging around them. Tristan was unable to tell which bed belonged to who, so he placed the quiver on a table that would be obvious for them to see. He then pulled out a small scrap of paper from his pocket and scribbled down Spencer's name. With that, he jogged out of the cabin and looked around once more to be sure no one was around. He then took a deep breath and headed to the infirmary before lunch. He would need to check on the campers in there and relieve them for a short period of time.

»:THE SUN GOD'S SON_________

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
        User Image
        User Image

❛↱ Please don't put your face 「⇤into your hands ↘↘ we could be friends
                                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxx「&. I AM CONVINCED ▪▪ THAT WE ( SHOULD ) BE ( FRIENDS ) ▪▪
                                                                      xxxxxxxxxWe xcompare xour xheartsx X ( )
                                                                      xxxxxxxx
                                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to things that fly but cannot land。 )

The daughters of Aphrodite who were sitting around the beach got up and started to leave the sandy shore. Remi was sure that this had to do with the meeting that they were supposed to be having shortly. The daughter of Hermes didn't know what to do. Her whole cabin would be able the meeting, but she still didn't wish to show her face there. To work with Colter made her head hurt. Several of the Ares campers were joking around and started to throw things at the teenager in the water. Remi wanted to punch them in the face, but instead she forced herself to the shore and picked up her clothing. One of the son's of Ares tried to bother the girl by calling out to her. Holding herself from attacking the boy Remi jogged up to the woods, and as soon as she was behind a tree, she teleported herself to the arena.

When she reappeared in the camp grounds, she was standing outside of the arena. She was sure that no inside could see her, but she was able to hear what they were talking about.

"Where do you think that Remi is?" A random Hermes camper asked Marc as they all reached the arena to practice.

It was obvious that Marc didn't want to have to deal with the head of the cabin. He didn't enjoy the thought of going against the female. He had forced himself to go with the other campers and back them up. Marc had never liked the idea of not listening to those above him. Which was why Marc shut his mouth around Remi. "She's probably busy working on something right now. You guys were the ones that wanted to work with Athena, so start paying attention to what's going on."

It seemed as though everyone was being paired up together. Marc worried that other campers were going to angered that Remi wasn't there to help her campers. Marc wasn't going to be the one to try and challenge Remi. He felt as though trying to head the cabin at this point in time would look like he didn't trust Remi's choices as a cabin leader. During the summer and winter the male knew where he was supposed to stand. The daughter of Hermes was a good leader, no matter what other people seemed to believe.

"Where is Remi?" A daughter of Aphrodite called out while Jake was trying to pair everyone up. Most campers turned towards Marc as though he was supposed to know where the leader was. He opened his mouth attempting to explain that he had no idea where was. "If she's not here then we shouldn't allow her to have a spot in the team. I mean she can't just expect to not show up and still be used as though she can actually do something." The girls began to rant on about how useless Remi was. "I mean, what is she even good at? Really she can run away from things quickly big deal I can run fast too." Marc's mouth opened to stand up for his cabin leader, but he didn't need to say anything.

Remi walked up behind the daughter of Aphrodite. She didn't say a word, just passed by the girl and made her way towards Marc who stared at the ground as the elder sibling stood next to him. She then turned towards Colter, "So what are we doing?" Remi questioned with a completely straight face. She wasn't going to let some idiotic daughter of Aphrodite bring her down. Jake started to explain that they were going to pair up everyone and have two spars at a time. Remi nodded and glanced over to the girl who was going off on her. "Can I pair up with Lily?" She asked as she turned to Jake, who didn't know what to say. It was obvious why Remi wanted to pair up with the girl, but it wasn't like most people would be willing to fight against it.

After an awkward moment Lily spoke up herself. "Sure, it's not like you can actually do anything to me." She let out a small giggle as though defeating Remi would be no problem. Jake turned his attention back to the other campers, since the problem with Lily and Remi would be taken care of once they starting sparing. While they finished pairing everyone up, Remi turned to Marc who was still standing in the corner acting as though he wasn't there.

"Marc, are you alright? You look pale." Remi stared at the boy as he tried to act busy. "Marc, I'm not an idiot you have nothing to do until we start sparing." The boy looked up to the female.

"I'm sorry, I didn't want to go against your word, but I think that working with the Athena cabin is for the best." Marc was talking a mile a minute, so Remi took the male's hand.

"Calm down Marc, it's fine. I trust you just as much as I hope you trust me." Marc nodded his head as the girl spoke to him. Finally they had everyone paired together and given the correct sized armor. Lily stood up to volunteer Remi and her to go first. Remi was perfectly fine with this, so she walked into the middle of the arena. The other pairing that was standing with them was Herbert from the Demeter cabin against some camper that Remi assumed was from Persephone's cabin. Remi held out her hand to the daughter of Aphrodite, but when the girl glared at her hand, she withdrew it.

When Jake whistled and allowed the campers to begin their sparring match, Remi noticed that the males tactic was to go directly for each other. She watched Lily as she thought about what she should do to Remi. Deciding what would be the best tactic to defeat a girl who could only 'run away'. Remi reached for her ankle, while keeping an eye on the female standing around seven feet away from her. When the girl's hand gripped around a metal handle she pulled the dagger out from where she kept it. Just as she stood up once more, Lily was running towards her with a sword.

Without much thought, Remi rolled the right as the sword came down, striking the dirt. Kent and Clark began to call out to their sister trying to explain to Lily how to lay a hit on Remi. The dark haired girl hadn't had time to release her shield into it's actual shape. So she reached for her wrist, as Lily prepared herself once more, tapping the chain that hung off of her wrist. Within milliseconds there was a shield wrapped around Remi's wrist. Lily opened her mouth and began to complain. "That's not fair." Remi was sure that Aphrodite had given something to Lily, so she didn't understand why the girl was complaining. The other campers just shrugged to the girl. They hadn't said that there was no use of magical weapons, besides it wasn't like Remi was going to use the shield as a weapon. Lily sighed and charged at her again. Remi took the hit with her shield.

This went on for a short time, until Remi hit Lily in the back with her elbow. The daughter of Aphrodite hit the ground, but pulled herself up. Angered now, Lily shoved Remi to the ground and pulled off her shield. As the shield pulled from her wrist, it turned back into the small chained bracelet. Lily then held her sword in both hands and directed the blade straight down at to Remi's stomach. As her arms lowered the sword Remi disappeared from the ground. Lily hesitated as she realized that the girl was gone. Before she was able to do anything Remi was behind the girl. She sent a hit to the waist where the armor didn't cover completely. Lily let out a scream and started cursing at the daughter of Hermes. Some of Lily's sisters crowded around her to ensure that she was alright. They helped her up and started towards the infirmary. One girl spat towards Remi, "You are a cheater and wimp."

{ooc ;; sorry defiantly not my best post.}

Liberal Elder

User Image
User Image
                                                    xxxxx(Here is my chance

Once the campers seemed to more or less be there Colter held up his arms to quite everyone down. ”Alright guys thanks for coming. I am Colt from Athena cabin, this is Jake from Hephaestus we are going to be splitting everyone up into groups of four; two boys and two girls just to spar so everyone can get a good idea of what everyone individual abilities are.” he announced before he and Jake started to make fighting pairs the other head campers coming up to make suggestions of who their campers should fight. ”Wait Spencer, C.C., K.C., Lily, Monica, and Jill are all not here.” Tasha noticed. ”Hey isn’t that the gruesome twosome and their gaggle right there?” Jake asked pointing. ”Jake don’t call my sisters that.” Tasha scolded breaking away to go reign her sisters in who looked to be going the exact opposite of where they were supposed to be heading. Ignoring them Colter started to pair off people and when he met back up with the new couple he only had one camper without an opponent, May the head of Persephone. Jake and Tasha exchanged glances, they didn’t have any left overs but Spencer hadn’t arrived yet meaning that was who the girl would have to fight. Just a little too late Spencer walked up and Tasha brought the girl over. ”Hey guys what’s up?” neither of her friends were looking her in the eye. ”We are sparing and you are going to be paired against May.” he said honestly watching her mouth turn down at the corners. Though she looked like it was the last thing she wanted to do the girl put up a brave front and left to fill her quiver with arrows beside the single love arrow she had on her.

Moving to stand where he could have a clear view he watched as Remi stepped into the arena with one of the girls from Tasha’s cabin along with Herbie and Jeff who was from May’s cabin. He had seen both Jeff and Herbie fight and knew that Herbie was probably going to win the match. Instead he turned his eyes to Remi’s fight. He knew without a doubt that Lily was going down. Remi was the fastest person at camp and no matter what that meant she had it in the bag. He was a little surpised that Lily refused to shake Remi’s hand and not the other way around. Lily had always been pleasant enough to him and Remi seemed the sour one. When Jake signaled for the fighting to begin the two boys went for one another Herbie’s b*****d sword crashing against Jeff’s short sword hard. Remi was crouched retrieving a dagger and Lily brandished her sword rushing at the girl. Not surprising to Colter Remi was fast and just playing cat and mouse with Lily. As her sisters yelled advice the girl thought she had a chance but Colter knew it was over. The decisive moment was when Remi was on the ground about to take a hard hit and then just like that she wasn’t there. He hadn’t blinked but still he missed the movement. It couldn’t be could it? Did Remi Alba have the ability to teleport?

When it was done Lily needed to go to the infirmary and Jeff had yielded to Herbie. Looking up he found Spencer standing toe to toe with Remi looking at her with a glare he thought only true Goddesses were capable of. ”Make the announcement before a fight breaks out between them.” Colter hissed to his friend marking in his book the results of the battles. Jake announced that Herbie and Remi were the winners and almost instantly May entered the area wanting a crack at Spencer. Herbie moved to Li, his best friend and motioned with his head to the field. Shrugging the head of ********* took the field ”I’ll go next.” he shrugged again. This one he didn’t even have to watch, it would be Li and May. Instead his gaze went to Remi who was sitting with her cabin now. Herbie moved to sit as near the girl as he could and leaned to talk to her, more than likely congratulating her on her win. Colt wanted to ask her about the teleportation but things between them clearly weren’t good for some reason so he stayed put.

Tasha was screaming beside him breaking his line of thought and he glanced at the field in time to see Spencer pull out a bow and use it to block May’s attack. Looking down he made a face and flipped the book open to Spencer and looked at her profile. The words non-combatant looked up at him from the page. Looking up he watched as she met the other girl’s blows pushing her back towards where Li was dodging his opponents attacks with a shield letting him tire out. It seemed like Spencer was on the ropes but Colter could see she was about to spring on the offensive and she did knocking at the girl and sweeping her feet from her. Colter looked down at his book once more, where did he get the idea that this girl was not a fighter? Looking up again he saw that May was sitting on Spencer hammering away at her side with the tonfa hard. Then the blonde did a move straight out of Greco Roman wrestling and she was stretching their entangled bodies like a bridge causing them both and almost everyone in the arena to howl out. Colter was sure that May was going to tap out when she lifted her arm but instead she got Spencer in the ribs with two short raps.

As the girls stood ready for more both were breathing hard and there would be bruising on both girls. People were cheering them on further but Colt was concerned that if they kept it up neither would be able to fight the next day. ” That’s enough! This is sparing not Thunder Dome. Tie!” he announced stopping the fight. Li had long won his match and now it was only the girls. People booed but Colter didn’t care he wanted them both for tomorrow in top shape. As the two made their way back to the sidelines he could see that May had changed her opinion of Spencer, he was sure that a lot of people thought differently of her now, he did. Tasha left Jake’s side and went to her camper gushing about her performance. He could tell that those ribs were bothering her and was about to suggest that she go get them looked at when she excused herself first. Oh yeah, good job Spencer. That was impressive.”. For someone with files on everyone it was hard to impress Colter.

Two fights and two people going to the infirmary, maybe this wasn’t a good idea if they wanted tip top fighters for tomorrow. ”Everyone thanks for coming out but I think that is enough for one day we should focus on hurting the others not proving ourselves to one another. You all are free to go but if I could have the cabin heads stay for a strategy meeting that would be nice.” he nodded moving to open a blank notebook and starting to sketch out the area for capture the flag so that he could make markings on the map to show the leaders where their cabins would be placed tomorrow. When the regular campers had mostly cleared and the cabin leaders were surrounded by Colter he looked straight up past where Herbie was asking what Remi was doing after this and looked into the girl’s hazel eyes. ”Can you teleport?” he asked point blank looking at the girl causing a hush to fall over the other leaders. ”Of course she can’t teleport she is just fast.” Herbie said shaking his head. ”I don’t know… that was pretty amazing.” Jake said making a face, so he had seen it to. ”I mean I don’t want to believe it, I can’t wrap my head around it but…” he said biting into his lower lip shaking his head clearly still trying to work it out. ”Exactly. So Remi I’ll ask again can you teleport?” Colter asked tilting his head his pen poised to alter her profile to include teleportation.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff