Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sorcha snickered "We where making fun of your all consuming need to get in right now, I had no doubts about the coarse of action itself." Sorcha carefully walked over to Dacj and sat down next to her moving to put an arm around her shoulder.

Fashionable Prophet

"Oh, is that all?" Dacj scoffed, pulling a face that quickly turned into a blush as Sorcha moved in closer. She really hadn't thought this quite through...
Sorcha couldn't help grinning a bit at the blush soo cute~ how should I play with this she wondered to her self. Sorcha moved so her breast was pressing against Dacj's arm and held a hand to her forehead "Your a bit flushed the water to hot for you?" Sorcha tried rather unsuccessfully to put a tone of proper concern in her voice and a bit of amusement rang through.

Fashionable Prophet

Dacj attempted to wiggle away as Sorcha invaded her personal space (hah! The kraken hadn't thought she'd be thinking that in her lifetime) but found it difficult as Sorcha's arm was still around her--she was effectively trapped. And oh, Sorcha sounded like she was enjoying it...

"The water's fine," the kraken said, the slightest hint of desperation to her voice. She was normally fine with snuggling--but this was sans clothing! Totally different!
Sorcha had been having fun thinking Dacj was just a bit shy but the note of desperation made her worried "Dacj what's wrong?" this time with genuine concern.

Fashionable Prophet

"Aah--umm--it's just--I kinda--" The kraken flailed both verbally and physically, tentacles lightly thrashing her agitation and stirring up the water. "Idon'treallydowellwithsuperphysicalstuff," she said, in her nervousness speaking very very fast. "I kinda--um...have issues?" she added, something like a sheepish smile briefly visible on her face. "And since--um--we're kinda not wearing anything...it's very different from normal snuggling...and I..." she trailed off helplessly, not sure what else to say on the matter.

Friendly Shapeshifter

Seth was very quick to follow after Eli, as it seemed that Sorcha had no intention of displaying any modesty whatsoever. In fact, quite the opposite actually.

He and the kuppy ended up at a pool in the furthest end of the room from where the girls were. [Think this is far enough, Eli?] he added jokingly as they set their stuff down. And since the other already knew he was using telepathy anyway, might as well make use of it for silent conversation. [Although I advise keeping our backs to them.] While he may not had any issues with Sorcha and Dacj, he would rather not watch whatever the cow Hyte might try to get up to in the meantime.
Sorcha didn't really get where Dacj was coming from not having similar feelings her self but she wanted to grasp why Dacj was upset. Sorcha moved back slightly to give Dacj more more and asked concerned "Well yes it's different, but why does this bother you and the other doesn't?"

Fashionable Prophet

Given some breathing room, the kraken took a deep breath as she wiggled another inch or two away, just for comfort's sake. "I...I don't know?" she said helplessly, auxiliaries still flailing slightly. "I think it's--I'm not really okay with the idea of me having sex, and being naked and with you so close it's just kinda too close to it for comfort and I--I know it's totally silly of me but this is just kinda the way I am and..." She shrugged, crossing her arms around her body self-consciously.

[God, I hope so,] Eli said fervently, definitely not daring to look back. Elti sat on the edge of the pool, kicking her simulacrum heels across the top of the water. She'd phased solid, it seemed, so she was splashing back and forth absently. [And I wasn't about to try looking...] No, he could live without those mental images, he was pretty damn sure...
"Well why does the idea of sex bother you?" Sorcha asked gently while inwardly sighing a little at the complication, Eli was due for a smack or too it seemed.

Friendly Shapeshifter

[It was a joke, Eli,] he replied replied wryly, removing his overly dust-ridden shirt. He paused momentarily when he realized that Elti was still with them, but then only shook his head lightly and continued undressing. Whether she was solid or not she was always present through Eli anyway, so in the end it didn't make much of a difference. Not to mention the fact that she wasn't even remotely human. [So, how did you get roped into this expedition of theirs?] He asked conversationally as he slipped into the hotspring. Argh, wet, wet, wet. But the dust was coming off, so that was good. Ugh, wet.

Fashionable Prophet

"It's nothing to do with my brother!" Dacj said, guessing what conclusion Sorcha might jump to. "It's...it's all just me. I dunno. I'm...not exactly comfortable with my body, and then there's all that stuff objectifying tentacles, and I just...it freaks me out."

[It wasn't a very funny one,] Eli returned, snippy, as he shed his dusty clothes quickly and efficiently, hurrying into the bath like he didn't quite trust the open air. [Oh, you know. Probably the way you did. Dacj just offhandedly telling me she was raring off to the heart of the old Empire to steal stuff, of course I had to come along.] He sounded quite exasperated about it.

Friendly Shapeshifter

The cheetah Hyte chuckled a bit, amused both by the kuppy's snippyness as well as his tale of how he was roped in. [Yeah... Pretty much didn't give us much of a say in the matter, did they,] he replied with a light shake of his head. [I still don't see how they think this is even a remotely good idea. If it were possible to talk sense into them I would say we should leave tonight.] Not only did it seem rather wrong to be taking these good like this, but it just seemed overall a very very bad idea to stay on this planet. It may be dead, but... Somehow he didn't get the feeling that it was entirely safe.
"Well do you have any desire to go further then we have already or is it something you would never want to think about?" Sorcha asked keeping the same gentle tone. Sigh I wonder if the whole family has issues like this Sorcha thought to her self.

Fashionable Prophet

"I..." Dacj was surely burning crimson by now. "I think--over time--I could maybe acclimate. But I'm gonna be a pain, I'm sorry... If it's with someone like you, then...someday..." She fumbled for Sorcha's hand, taking it in her own as she shyly ducked her head. "I just...kind of need to go slow."

[Since apparently there is an airship at stake...I don't think anything we could say could possibly dissuade them,] Eli said with a sigh. He was getting an ominious feeling from this place too--though he was sure it was just nerves and knowing this was a dead planet. There was something very creepy about that fact alone...maybe heightened because he had Elti here with him? He didn't even want to think about his Ti'ama somehow removed from her body, even if her soul, her mind was still alive.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff