BUNS 1 100.0% [ 222 ]
Total Votes:[ 222 ]
< 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 41 42 43 > >>

Muffers's Husband

Mind-boggling Blob

Dreylen
AurinJade
Dreylen
~curls up and mourns the 8k words that I just lost because my computer froze and Word didn't autosave it~

I feel you so hard. That's the worst. And no, I'm not stalking you. Intentionally. But yeah. *offers sympathy jelly beans*
~noms jelly beans~ Accidental stalking is a thing on Gaia. I'm gonna have to work twice as hard to get back to where I was. I can still get to my goal, it's just gonna be a liittle bit harder.

Yeah, that's no joke. 8k is a solid chunk, but I have confidence you'll get it back!

I accidentally stalk you in this thread quite a bit because I like to lurk it and I know you frequent it.

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
EarthenElementalGuardian
Thanks Drey, I shall just have to wait till everything drops and no achievements for me *sigh*. Computer why do you have to lag now of all times DX.

you can still collect egges in the forums?

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Tezu
6w6" Well at first, I just wanted them to crush the bacon and chicken processing factories up in Canada, so that J would have to pay an exorbitant amount for such luxuries

emotion_donotwant

Demonic Sex Symbol

How's everyone going tonight? heart

Friendly Lunatic

51,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Champion 300
J Lone Wolf
EarthenElementalGuardian
Thanks Drey, I shall just have to wait till everything drops and no achievements for me *sigh*. Computer why do you have to lag now of all times DX.

I found I can play and the games are better than collecting. Just the forums are slow especially me typing right now. I am almost to 100 on each but don't think I will get to 1k at all unless it is on for a long time XD.

Otherworldly Witch

Did everyone have a good Easter?
I wore myself out. It was a good day.

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Slayernice

All is good 3nodding

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
EarthenElementalGuardian
J Lone Wolf
EarthenElementalGuardian

I found I can play and the games are better than collecting. Just the forums are slow especially me typing right now. I am almost to 100 on each but don't think I will get to 1k at all unless it is on for a long time XD.

I've just been pacing my play, if I can get 285points a day I'll be able to finish. A few more a night wont hurt either if I'm lucky. I'm also slacking now and only playing the balloon one and just watching the battle until it pops up again XD. gives me time to do other stuff in between.

Enthusiastic Hobo

J Lone Wolf
Tezu
6w6" Well at first, I just wanted them to crush the bacon and chicken processing factories up in Canada, so that J would have to pay an exorbitant amount for such luxuries

emotion_donotwant
rofl See, this is what happens when you get too cozy. Your factories are exposed and have no proper defenses rofl . You know I have to take advantage of that x'D

I should get back to making doodles with Tezu tormenting J in some way rofl

Demonic Sex Symbol

J Lone Wolf
Slayernice

All is good 3nodding

That's good to hear!! :3

Enthusiastic Hobo

J Lone Wolf
EarthenElementalGuardian
J Lone Wolf
EarthenElementalGuardian

I've just been pacing my play, if I can get 285points a day I'll be able to finish. A few more a night wont hurt either if I'm lucky. I'm also slacking now and only playing the balloon one and just watching the battle until it pops up again XD. gives me time to do other stuff in between.
I got impatient. I found I could get around 50 on the wheel game and 50 on the asteroid game, and 70-150 on the balloons. I don't think you can even hit 15 on that slot machine one >A>...the odds are so crappy on that game, and you lose out on too much.

Demonic Hellraiser

8,250 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"I, am the Easter Bunny." - Hop

"Bunny! Hop, hop, hop." - Rise of the Guardians

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Tezu
J Lone Wolf
EarthenElementalGuardian
J Lone Wolf
EarthenElementalGuardian

I got impatient. I found I could get around 50 on the wheel game and 50 on the asteroid game, and 70-150 on the balloons. I don't think you can even hit 15 on that slot machine one >A>...the odds are so crappy on that game, and you lose out on too much.

I internally rage so hard when I get the gold prizes in the balloons.

Enthusiastic Hobo

J Lone Wolf
Tezu
J Lone Wolf
EarthenElementalGuardian
J Lone Wolf
EarthenElementalGuardian

I internally rage so hard when I get the gold prizes in the balloons.
Agreed. They're not really worth it for the time you put in there. They should have made an option to have the game pay out in eggs or points owo

Friendly Lunatic

51,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Champion 300
J Lone Wolf
EarthenElementalGuardian
J Lone Wolf
EarthenElementalGuardian

Ah i only really started playing and I have only 114 points XD. So I probably wont make it lol. I like the balloon one too the hop one isn't bad it was fun XD.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff