BUNS 1 100.0% [ 222 ]
Total Votes:[ 222 ]
< 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 41 42 43 > >>

Anxious Gaian

6,800 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Hello, not quite sure what to say but awesome topic!

Mystical Dreamer

~curls up and mourns the 8k words that I just lost because my computer froze and Word didn't autosave it~

Muffers's Husband

Mind-boggling Blob

Dreylen
~curls up and mourns the 8k words that I just lost because my computer froze and Word didn't autosave it~

I feel you so hard. That's the worst. And no, I'm not stalking you. Intentionally. But yeah. *offers sympathy jelly beans*

Bloodthirsty Carnivore

27,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Still not sure who I'm supposed to shoot at here. The eggs, the rabbits, the giant rabbot.

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
xXFurygeistXx
Still not sure who I'm supposed to shoot at here. The eggs, the rabbits, the giant rabbot.
shoot at Tezu.

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
I'm sort of lurking around.

Just gettin stuff done and casually checking my screen once in awhile XD for the moment.

Bloodthirsty Carnivore

27,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
J Lone Wolf
xXFurygeistXx
shoot at Tezu.

*does not know who that is* I'll just take that as a carte blanche to shoot at anything that moves and has a fluffy tail...or robotic knob for a tail... sweatdrop

Enthusiastic Hobo

J Lone Wolf
xXFurygeistXx
shoot at Tezu.
*hisses at J* *A*

Bloodthirsty Carnivore

27,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Tezu
J Lone Wolf
xXFurygeistXx
shoot at Tezu.
*hisses at J* *A*

*cocks gun* Sooo...who are you in league with and why am I supposed to shoot you? Did you build the rabbot? Did you send the signal to these tiny fur beasts to come from...wherever...to do...whatever...just cuz? *narrows eyes*

Enthusiastic Hobo

xXFurygeistXx
Tezu
J Lone Wolf
xXFurygeistXx
shoot at Tezu.
*hisses at J* *A*

*cocks gun* Sooo...who are you in league with and why am I supposed to shoot you? Did you build the rabbot? Did you send the signal to these tiny fur beasts to come from...wherever...to do...whatever...just cuz? *narrows eyes*
6w6" Well at first, I just wanted them to crush the bacon and chicken processing factories up in Canada, so that J would have to pay an exorbitant amount for such luxuries, and shed little tears on top of Tama. Of course now the bunnies running rampant without my official seal of approval...

*officially approves* Because bunnies make good bacon, and all the better to have someone else do the work for me 3nodding . Cheers! *raises glass to celebrate* heart

Mystical Dreamer

AurinJade
Dreylen

I feel you so hard. That's the worst. And no, I'm not stalking you. Intentionally. But yeah. *offers sympathy jelly beans*
~noms jelly beans~ Accidental stalking is a thing on Gaia. I'm gonna have to work twice as hard to get back to where I was. I can still get to my goal, it's just gonna be a liittle bit harder.

Enthusiastic Hobo

Dreylen
AurinJade
Dreylen

~noms jelly beans~ Accidental stalking is a thing on Gaia. I'm gonna have to work twice as hard to get back to where I was. I can still get to my goal, it's just gonna be a liittle bit harder.
Tezu wishes you luck, and lots of coffee. That's seriously rough. I hate it when I lose my work like that too.. emo

Friendly Lunatic

51,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Champion 300
*sits on the ground* it sucks to have an event that I can't play.

Hello everyone.

Mystical Dreamer

@Tezu: No coffee for me, I can't stand it. Also now would be a really bad time for me to have caffiene, it's late. I'll be writing a lot tomorrow, though.
@EEG: you look pretty at least.

Friendly Lunatic

51,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Champion 300
Thanks Drey, I shall just have to wait till everything drops and no achievements for me *sigh*. Computer why do you have to lag now of all times DX.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff