Enthusiastic Hobo

J Lone Wolf
Tezu
J Lone Wolf
Tezu
KING-Shiva II

creepin on this bubble bath.
All are welcome rofl

Should we strip the wolf? His clothes are still on.

emotion_eyebrow
rofl rofl rofl
J Lone Wolf
hm looks like I'm gonna need at least 285 points a day to stay on course for achievements. gonk
It's not too bad. The game that's available at the very start, after the golden egg disappears, play that one like no tomorrow. That's the one where you win points the fastest. And even better if you can do it while there's barely anyone online. All the other ones are too slow.

the balloon pop one? I noticed was great for points and the health bar goes down fast. The others just suck but people gotta play them to get back to the good ones lol.

let them do the work.
Yer. That one. If the other ones weren't as slow, I think this event would be better. 'Or'...making the top achievement at 1000 instead of 2000.

Gaia seems to have this thing about making people work their asses off. All the other avatar websites don't make you work as hard, but the people in charge of gaia seem to think that everyone here doesn't have a life.

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
I get home at 10pm from work I usually go to bed around 5:30am. I usually nap, walk the dog and make supper in that time..and watch hockey and stuff lol.

But during events I do spend a lot of time here and it still feels hard to accomplish. I know when you see leaderboard during events the ones with freakish numbers above everyone I can only think.. do you live at home? have no job? and spend 16 hours online? XD

Enthusiastic Hobo

J Lone Wolf
I get home at 10pm from work I usually go to bed around 5:30am. I usually nap, walk the dog and make supper in that time..and watch hockey and stuff lol.

But during events I do spend a lot of time here and it still feels hard to accomplish. I know when you see leaderboard during events the ones with freakish numbers above everyone I can only think.. do you live at home? have no job? and spend 16 hours online? XD
Most likely people living in the basement at their parents' house rofl

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Tezu
J Lone Wolf

It's the only possibility XD
MOM I NEED MORE SAMMICHES!! MOOOOM

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
no work tomorrow, just easter dinner at the parents. So slack day cool I'll get to drawing.

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Ravenous Undead
Yay art!~

and..for me right now bedtime!

whee
J Lone Wolf
Ravenous Undead
Yay art!~

and..for me right now bedtime!

whee
Sleep well!
crying I am sleepy
owo I have the thread to myself. *rolls around and scribbles on the walls*
Edit: Eww, goggles requires an account now.

Friendly Fairy

37,250 Points
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
*Bounces around* Happy Easter! ^_^

Enthusiastic Hobo

J Lone Wolf
Tezu
J Lone Wolf

It's the only possibility XD
MOM I NEED MORE SAMMICHES!! MOOOOM
lolol xDDD. Remember back when we used to look at the fishing points? Those people had absolutely no lives x'D

I found a faster way to get through the wheel game. If you noticed the points in the window, they always change before the wheel lands on the number. It's faster if you close down the window and open a new one, rather than to wait for the wheel to stop after you've received your points.

Enthusiastic Hobo

Qrinta
*Bounces around* Happy Easter! ^_^
Happy 'chicken moms crying for their unborn babies' day emotion_kirakira

j/k xD

Happy Easter x3

Eat lots. Get egged. Eat some more. Attack kids with colorful plastic grass. Feel satisfied with your day.

Friendly Fairy

37,250 Points
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
Tezu

Happy 'chicken moms crying for their unborn babies' day emotion_kirakira

j/k xD

Happy Easter x3

Eat lots. Get egged. Eat some more. Attack kids with colorful plastic grass. Feel satisfied with your day.

Haha, sounds like fun. Hopefully we get to have my nephew over for the shenanigans later today. XD Eating is the best part of the holidays. 3nodding

Galactic Rabbit

7,075 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
Happy Easter everyone! Still working on this paw but I like them, they're adorable. I wish they had more space buns. Oh, and stars.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff